AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-04, 01:01   Link #21681
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

January (NT6) - 2 months - April (NT7) - 2 months - July (NT8) - 2 months - October (NT9) - 2 months...

Kamachi on speed.

Then in between those four intervals we'll have 1 IntelVilla, 1 HO, 1 Waltraute

I'm still waiting for the sequel of whatever it is that he finished in three days...

Lol screw Anime, jump straight to live action!
But, Kamachi only wrote 2 new index volume in 2012 right? I think with the number of series Kamachi wrote right now(assuming Waltraute is a series), I'm not sure he'll be able to write more than 3 volume of Index.

As for biblia taking the live action route, I think it's a good move considering the reader base for biblia is much more wider than your average light novel. Also, detective story doesn't make a good anime unless the protagonist is a grade-schooler due to lack of action
Old 2012-12-04, 01:50   Link #21682
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
But, Kamachi only wrote 2 new index volume in 2012 right? I think with the number of series Kamachi wrote right now(assuming Waltraute is a series), I'm not sure he'll be able to write more than 3 volume of Index.

As for biblia taking the live action route, I think it's a good move considering the reader base for biblia is much more wider than your average light novel. Also, detective story doesn't make a good anime unless the protagonist is a grade-schooler due to lack of action
But that's the exact number of books he wrote this year 2 NT, 1 HO, 2 ZW, 1 SS, 1 Walt

I thought Kindaichi was a good detective story....
Old 2012-12-04, 01:59   Link #21683
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Simple survey is a collection of old story that he already wrote though. Also, I do think Kamachi's limit is 7-8 books a year, but my guess is more like : NT 2-3 volume, HO 2 volume, IV 1-2 volume, Waltraute 1 volume.

Kindaichi is an excellent detective manga and story, but it wasn't good as an anime IMO. That's also why they decide to adapt QED, Liar game, and Galileo Tantei as live action instead of anime. 5 minutes of character standing still doing nothing but speaking exposition gibberish isn't as appealing to anime viewer compared to live action show I guess
Old 2012-12-04, 02:44   Link #21684
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Woot! Looks like he's trying to please all the TAMnI fans. Hopefylly he doesn't work himself sick. Also, Does any one think that because he's doing 4 volumes that fast he might slow down for 2014 for TAMnI.
No dude, that's just me making it up
Old 2012-12-04, 10:34   Link #21685
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
For story wise I find .hack better... even if the last stories are kinda weird.
+1
.Hack//Cell left me in tears .
Old 2012-12-04, 19:50   Link #21686
blackwhite67
Banned

I got a question for the die-hard fans here:

As any fan would know, Touma lost his memories in the first arc. I confirm this again. He did forget EVERYTHING, right? Including his own name and stuff? When I read volume 2, I ran a word search and found out that he knew the name Imagine Breaker and the power in his right hand, but how if he lost all his memories? I somehow doubt he wrote a diary down somewhere.
Old 2012-12-04, 20:03   Link #21687
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I got a question for the die-hard fans here:

As any fan would know, Touma lost his memories in the first arc. I confirm this again. He did forget EVERYTHING, right? Including his own name and stuff? When I read volume 2, I ran a word search and found out that he knew the name Imagine Breaker and the power in his right hand, but how if he lost all his memories? I somehow doubt he wrote a diary down somewhere.
Stiyl told the doctor, who in turn told him everything.

Volume 1 epilogue.
Old 2012-12-04, 21:14   Link #21688
Ilidsor
Angelerator

He lost all his personal memories like the people he knew but he still has his 'knowledge'. For instance when he first meets Stiyl after losing his memories he has no idea who Stiyl is but recognizes the rune magic that he is using.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:11   Link #21689
zaeraal

Full summary for NT6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by js06
Bootleg is out, so we have NT6's full summary:
New Testament To Aru Majutsu no Index (6)
Author/Kamachi Kazuma Illustrator/Haimura Kiyotaka Price: 683 Yen

The preparations for the Ichihanaransai are over and the time for the festival itself has arrived. The hustle and bustle of excited people fills Academy City.
And at the same time...
An incident has begun in the underside of the city.
Monsters are gathering around the immortal girl named Fraulein who has wandered out of Aleister's fortress of the windowless building.
From Gremlin, the organization that is a mixture of magic and science, comes the spiritual item creator Marian and the lightning god Thor.
From the magic side comes the Saints Brunhild and Silvia.
From Academy City comes the Level 5s Accelerator, Mugino Shizuri and Misaka Mikoto. As well as Kakine Teitoku who has surpassed the framework of "human".
Many simultaneous battles between these various "strongests" occur and the storm created by these monsters wraps around Academy City as the Ichihanaransai takes place.
And amid it all, the greatly injured "weakest", Kamijou Touma, chases after Fraulein!
A tense new volume!
Old 2012-12-05, 12:28   Link #21690
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Kakine surpassing "human" and misaka joining in the fight
This is gonna be EPIC
Old 2012-12-05, 12:30   Link #21691
DanielMors
Second Stake of Sloth

Brunhild, Silvia, Misaka and Kakine? In action? In the same volume?
Epic just found a new definition.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:34   Link #21692
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I showered a little time and I'm wet again.

we have 4 levels 5 and only two saints? and between these levels 5 have a Mikoto? I hope she has a good participation and That does not serve only to be molested.

While it is good to see the monsters of science in action, I'm more curious to see Silvia in action.

I really hope there is a direct fight between the Saints and levels 5, and that is not stuff.

Acc and Kakine fighting again. (Although it is good)
Mugino after Frenda
Mikoto after Touma

Last edited by Acer; 2012-12-05 at 12:45.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:45   Link #21693
tsunade666

I'm more curious to see Kakine back in action though what will Mugino and Mikoto do in the battle against saints and valkyrie. Heck what is fiamma and ollerus doing? monitoring Othinus so she won't just jump into action? there's only been mentioned of Marian and Thor.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:50   Link #21694
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Volume 7 will Ollerus, Fiamma, Aleister. Shut perfection with this arc.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:53   Link #21695
tsunade666

I can't wait for january even though I hate to let it pass by the christmas vacation.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:55   Link #21696
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
we have 4 levels 5 and only two saints? and between these levels 5 have a Mikoto? I hope she has a good participation and That does not serve only to be molested.
I second that, safe for the frail Middle school girl, every monsters out there is either a superhuman being or a walking nuke.

Quote:
While it is good to see the monsters of science in action, I'm more curious to see Silvia in action.
She's the ultimate BDSM master, only a true masochist can beat her
Old 2012-12-05, 12:55   Link #21697
leukrota

So the action begins, now that the preparations for the Ichihanaransai Armageddon are over.

@tsunade - There might not be enough space in the summary if Kamachi starts listing all the participants

Last edited by leukrota; 2012-12-05 at 13:07. Reason: typo
Old 2012-12-05, 13:06   Link #21698
tsunade666

This will be like the baggage city again. A whole volume of full riot and battles!!!!
Old 2012-12-05, 14:00   Link #21699
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Poor poor Misaka.... she is the fanboys bait yet again.
Old 2012-12-05, 14:28   Link #21700
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Poor poor Misaka.... she is the fanboys bait yet again.
Anyone here willing to bet she will be featured in the cover for FS purpose once again?

Quote:
I showered a little time and I'm wet again.

I wonder how much of true there is on the sinopsis.

Quote:
She will defeat her enemies by showing Ollerus most embarrasing photos.

Quote:
I really hope there is a direct fight between the Saints and levels 5, and that is not stuff.
I don't have my hopes here.

Quote:
Acc and Kakine fighting again. (Although it is good)
Sounds cool.

Quote:
Mugino after Frenda
I hope isn't a half assed excuse to make them fight.

Quote:
Mikoto after Touma
Is that even a fight?

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-12-05 at 14:39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen