AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 12:14   Link #81
OctaBech

Ouch, you come off as a blind hater with no way back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Why would we need to be in a "perfect" world to get a better, conclusive ending to SR? You're giving Jin far too much credit.
Who said he wanted to end it all? To my knowledge only the main plot which had outstayed its welcome is ended giving the series a chance to change its focus, rethink itself.

Quote:
Tenma's story could've been addressed anytime. However, Eri's story was just as important, and hers didn't have to be sacrificed just so Tenma could get closure (if you can even call it that).
But should Eri's story be rushed? Some readers/viewers would rather be in the dark than having her story molested in the name of a quick ending.

Quote:
It's not just that they "loved" it, but an important development had surfaced and Jin put the lid on it without any explanation. You don't have to be an interwebber to realize the grave error that he made.
It's not easy to make an interesting development which makes the readers want more.
Obviously such a thing is done for a reason.

Quote:
4chan =/= 2chan. The former is barely 1/10th of what the latter is.
But the internet still isn't the best place to ask, people on the boards tend to be too extreme and many times they do not even buy the product but get it through... well you know.

Just look at all the highly praised games on the internet which fail in sales where hated by the internet film adoptions are very profitable.

Asking the readers through a survey in the album will give a much better picture of the actual situation, because it's from those who actually pay and care enough about the development to send in their opinion.

Quote:
Jin a "brilliant author"? I was right, you do give him too much credit
If it's so easy to ridicule his talent then it shouldn't be hard for you to find something better to read.

Unless you have some sick urge to read all mangas.

No, fact is that we are here and care because he made captivating characters who we actually care about.

You like I won't be satisfied with just any kind of ending. I actually do not want it to end any time soon(I'd feel different of it was like 90210 where everyone date everyone).

Quote:
If he's so great, why would he need a survey to dictate where the plot goes? Why not actually plan ahead and have the series go in the direction he wants instead of being reliant on feedback?
Had you read my previous post you would know that the editor always has the last word, it's not only about what the artist feel like drawing.

Unless the artist is such a recognised talent that the editors do not dare to argue.

Quote:
If he grew tired of SR, wouldn't that concur with him wanting to aggravate his fanbase as a result of souring his interest? The possibility is there, just as all of the aforementioned options.
But as said we only know the internet fanbase and the the editors might not know what the fanbase want at all.

This is a question about money, the editor need to see on paper that more drama won't hurt the sales.

Quote:
Sorry, but you shouldn't have to wait 5 chapters in for an actual story to surface. It should hit the ground running from the get-go.
And it's easy a H' to come up with something satisfying, especially for an overrated artist.

No, it takes time to come up with drama that work. The comedy breathers in between isn't only for the audience but also for the artist.

Plus the editor also need to green light the drama as it very well can scare away the audience more than a slapstick filler. Just imagine if Eri was flat out dumbed, that would be a very big risk to take.

I understand that it's a new editor, they wouldn't invest in this manga just to risk throwing it out the window by giving us a conclusion/dramatic twist.

We should all be happy that the artist actually ask the readers what they want because that mean he hasn't made up his mind to only do a comic relief. In my book that's a good thing.
OctaBech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:53   Link #82
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
It wasn't left in the dark (Eri's story) it was killed off, due to the time skip and due to cancellling the whole engagement thing.

There is difference between leaving something in a dark and simply cutting off the story in the middle of process, and cutting off one of the plotlines completely without logical continuation possibility.

So you are way too soft on KJ. He screwed it up and it wasn't leaving in the dark, but simply cutting the plotline.

Also though Internet may not be the most reliable source but when you get SO MUCH hate that KJ got right after the end, you just have to understand that you are making it wrong. It wasn't just few hundreds spamming...It was thousand of different IP addresses which do indicate different people and no matter how much you may think the internet being too unreliable there is still something behind such incredible numbers.

Lets say Kimikiss is videly popular in internet and the game is also very popular in real life. The anime got a lot of negative opinions on internet, and what do you know, Kimikiss anime became one of the worst selling anime's of the summer, so you should not overlook the internet. Heck even some anime creators post their posts in there so you do have to know it has the influence.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:20   Link #83
ColdFury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
It wasn't left in the dark (Eri's story) it was killed off, due to the time skip and due to cancellling the whole engagement thing.

There is difference between leaving something in a dark and simply cutting off the story in the middle of process, and cutting off one of the plotlines completely without logical continuation possibility.

So you are way too soft on KJ. He screwed it up and it wasn't leaving in the dark, but simply cutting the plotline.

Also though Internet may not be the most reliable source but when you get SO MUCH hate that KJ got right after the end, you just have to understand that you are making it wrong. It wasn't just few hundreds spamming...It was thousand of different IP addresses which do indicate different people and no matter how much you may think the internet being too unreliable there is still something behind such incredible numbers.

Lets say Kimikiss is videly popular in internet and the game is also very popular in real life. The anime got a lot of negative opinions on internet, and what do you know, Kimikiss anime became one of the worst selling anime's of the summer, so you should not overlook the internet. Heck even some anime creators post their posts in there so you do have to know it has the influence.
Was the ending annoying for an Eri/Harima/Yakumo fan? Absolutely. Did it 'cut it off'? Hell no. All we know for sure is that Harima takes off, roams America, and shows up for the class reunion and gets a bit nostalgic over Tenma and tries to confess again. Does that mean nothing happened with his triangle? No, it means we don't know anything other than Harima left at some point. How many Manga have time skips where the couple break up? Tons. It isn't the end, it's a narrative break. Don't treat it as more than it is.

As far as your 'thousand' of IPs, I'm going to have to call shenanigans on that one.

Look, I'm agreeing with everyone that the ending was not what I would've wanted. I also agree that the Parody Rumble is less than satisfying. And finally, I concur that *if* the Parody Rumble continues with no word from the Managaka as to why he ended it like he did (ie. The Editors made me wrap it up in two chapters and the new collection just wanted the parodies), then I would be very upset as well.

All I am saying, and I continue to stress this, is that two chapters of filler could still just be two chapters of filler. I'm not saying this is a smart move, I'm not saying the filler is awesome, and I'm not commenting on the author's intelligence one way or another. What I am trying to convey here is the reason you're upset is because you *like* School Rumble, right? Just take a breath, come back in a month or two, and let's see where this new SRZ takes us. If it continues to be nothing but Parodies, I will be right there with you on Platform Disappointment.

But all this dramatic insulting of the author, screaming about how he sucks, etc, about a guy who wrote something YOU LIKED, it is just ridiculous when you haven't given the situation time to play out yet.
ColdFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:49   Link #84
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaBech View Post
But should Eri's story be rushed? Some readers/viewers would rather be in the dark than having her story molested in the name of a quick ending.
LOL, you just hit the nail on the head without realizing it

Quote:
It's not easy to make an interesting development which makes the readers want more.
Obviously such a thing is done for a reason.
Yup, and usually it's to get people excited about the next issue. Which they were until Jin dropped the timeskip bomb.

Quote:
If it's so easy to ridicule his talent then it shouldn't be hard for you to find something better to read.
All I was saying was that Jin did not deserve to be put on a pedestal for his writing, which is far from great. At least SR was enjoyable to read, even if it was repetitive.

Quote:
fact is that we are here and care because he made captivating characters who we actually care about
Then why aren't you up in arms over what he did to Eri? To SR? Being content with sitting on pins and needles for two whole months might be acceptable to you, but I find it masochistic

Quote:
You like I won't be satisfied with just any kind of ending. I actually do not want it to end any time soon(I'd feel different of it was like 90210 where everyone date everyone)
SR was already nearing the 300 mark, how long did you expect it to be? I don't want to be at #637 and see Harima/Eri/Yakumo/etc. still darting around the issue.

Quote:
Just imagine if Eri was flat out dumbed, that would be a very big risk to take.
Like the time when she tried to 'outwit' Tenma?

Quote:
We should all be happy that the artist actually ask the readers what they want because that mean he hasn't made up his mind to only do a comic relief. In my book that's a good thing.
Until he proves that SRZ is going to redeem SR's shortcomings then that happiness is on hold.

Quote:
How many Manga have time skips where the couple break up? Tons. It isn't the end, it's a narrative break. Don't treat it as more than it is
But we should, because it's a very jarring break that shouldn't have happened. Why else would the anime team choose to omit that portion entirely?

Quote:
What I am trying to convey here is the reason you're upset is because you *like* School Rumble, right? Just take a breath, come back in a month or two, and let's see where this new SRZ takes us. If it continues to be nothing but Parodies, I will be right there with you on Platform Disappointment.
The disappointment is from what's already been shown. Rosario+Vampire II went monthly but didn't waste time with unnecessary filler, it continued the main story from the outset. SRZ should've followed suit.

Quote:
But all this dramatic insulting of the author, screaming about how he sucks, etc, about a guy who wrote something YOU LIKED, it is just ridiculous when you haven't given the situation time to play out yet
Two chapters were more than enough to establish a scenario. He did it with Arashi, he should have done it here. There's no need for fans to play the waiting game.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:24   Link #85
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFury View Post
Was the ending annoying for an Eri/Harima/Yakumo fan? Absolutely. Did it 'cut it off'? Hell no.
It kind of did

If kj jumps back to the engagement issue before the time skip then we will end up having the 283 conclusion again, but if Srz continues from after the time skip, the entire engagement thing is out the window, kj has put the story in a world of problems. There was no need to have SR end where it ended, no reason at all.

Although I like your theories and hope them to be true, I would remind everyone of the song harima sings in 282 “you are my only sunshine” regarding tenma, this may be the conclusion that no one wants to accept. I would certainly hope that I’m wrong, mainly because the entire SR cast was buried alive with no closure at all (besides tenma).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaBech View Post

Quick ending is the best way to describe the last chapters of SR, Kjs had seven plus good years to give us a thought out ending and all he cough up was this snot covered bs.

Have you read the manga yet? I believe you said in a earlier post that you are thinking of reading it. The ending isnt the greatest.

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-09-21 at 17:29.
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 03:48   Link #86
Darknemo2000

Actually the ending about Tenmas departure would have been much better. But KJ still continued after that, started a plot line and killed it off right in the middle of it.

It wasn't left unclear, it was just basically cut down abruptly and thats what it is. He should have never started these plotlines and then it WOULD have been "other characters stories left unclear" but now it is just abrupt cutting it off (with that timeskip thing, it becomes impossible to properly follow the story where it left off as first you would know a result anyway, secondly no character development happened either concerning the events and tahts what fans hoped to come).
Old 2008-09-22, 12:18   Link #87
OctaBech

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmoker View Post
It kind of did

Quick ending is the best way to describe the last chapters of SR, Kjs had seven plus good years to give us a thought out ending and all he cough up was this snot covered bs.

Have you read the manga yet? I believe you said in a earlier post that you are thinking of reading it. The ending isnt the greatest.
To my surprise only the albums covered by the Anime have been published in English and patience isn't my strong side. So yes I've read 14+ like it was a Harry Potter book, though I'm still awaiting to receive the first albums in the mail.

And I really enjoyed how the ending turned out, it was like the series prepared to turn a new leaf with Harima living with one girl while being fancied to another girl who both finally had realised their feelings for him. And more important, he had realised them as important parts of his life.

The only thing I can complain about is 282 +283 which quite honestly look like they were added in a hurry because the magazine no longer was going to publish the manga. I do not know the story behind this, but the ending is in sharp contrast to the plot development, a last minute addition.

What happened, a manga abruptly ended and an Anime stopped in mid production? Weren't there enough viewers and buyers for it to continue? Because this smells like a financial issue.

Anyway, I hope the boring and unsatisfying aftermath will be unwritten/forgotten/twisted, leaving a perfect setup for KJ to continue on after seeing the result of the poll(I hope it will be a good result).

Quote:
LOL, you just hit the nail on the head without realizing it
:P No I just do not feel it's JK's work, it seems forced as I've elaborated upon.

Quote:
Yup, and usually it's to get people excited about the next issue. Which they were until Jin dropped the timeskip bomb.
Did he do that by himself or? Because I haven't followed the development outside the series.

It's just confusing because he hasn't picked up a new project, so it's unlikely that he got bored of School Rumble.

Quote:
All I was saying was that Jin did not deserve to be put on a pedestal for his writing, which is far from great. At least SR was enjoyable to read, even if it was repetitive.
I'm fairly new to Anime, so I can only compare to what I've seen.

But in the realm of romantic school comedies I feel that School Rumble is up among the best like Haruhi Suzumiya.

The characters may not be unique with an intelligent twist, but they cover the whole scale and are very likeable.
And the female characters do have a lot more depth to them than the hentai excuses like the Please series/DearS plus one can actually see why they are attracted to the male protagonist, who for once isn't a 2D excuse of himself.

I'm currently having a hard time finding a school comedy on the level of School Rumble and that's why I(like you and others) am hoping for a continuation.

Quote:
Then why aren't you up in arms over what he did to Eri? To SR? Being content with sitting on pins and needles for two whole months might be acceptable to you, but I find it masochistic
I for one have been fortunate and watched + read it all in one run, so I guess that's why I take it more lightly But at least School Rumble didn't give you the Naruto treatment.

Quote:
SR was already nearing the 300 mark, how long did you expect it to be? I don't want to be at #637 and see Harima/Eri/Yakumo/etc. still darting around the issue.
I do not really care about the number as long as I like the content and finally the main obstacle has been removed.
-181 really opened up for something I personally wouldn't mind reading another 200chapters of.

Because again, I can't find anything to replace the series, and I like the main characters along with the side characters.

Quote:
Like the time when she tried to 'outwit' Tenma?
Sorry, I can't remember that scene, unless you refer to where Eri tried to be more pathetic.

How did the faithful audience react to that chapter?

Quote:
Until he proves that SRZ is going to redeem SR's shortcomings then that happiness is on hold.
Agreed, I'm just hoping that the poll was included because of this and that he wants to continue from where 181 left off.

Quote:
But we should, because it's a very jarring break that shouldn't have happened. Why else would the anime team choose to omit that portion entirely?
If only I knew, it just makes no sense to me that they would stop the Manga and Anime like this unless it was for financial reasons.

Quote:
The disappointment is from what's already been shown. Rosario+Vampire II went monthly but didn't waste time with unnecessary filler, it continued the main story from the outset. SRZ should've followed suit.
Agreed, but that's where I fear the new editor isn't too sure about the drama part of the series.
Old 2008-09-22, 19:49   Link #88
Aethos

To be honest I'm not happy with this development at all.

I'm really disappointed that School Rumble had to be ended in such a bad fashion. For this.
Aethos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 05:13   Link #89
Darknemo2000

OctaBech, you have to remember that no one ever forces for mangaka to finish a the story in few weeks. Even shounen jump which is rather famous about their willingness to cut off manga's as soon as they can...

So if SR had a note that it should have go to conclusion it was done way WAY before the last two chapters... Thus it is either KJ got the note, ignored it completely until it was two chapters left (thus it is still his fault) or he never received such notice and it was the ending that he planned...

So yeah no matter how it might look like publishers got involved, the blame has to rest completely on mangaka.
Old 2008-09-23, 11:05   Link #90
OctaBech

Quote:
OctaBech, you have to remember that no one ever forces for mangaka to finish a the story in few weeks. Even shounen jump which is rather famous about their willingness to cut off manga's as soon as they can...

So if SR had a note that it should have go to conclusion it was done way WAY before the last two chapters... Thus it is either KJ got the note, ignored it completely until it was two chapters left (thus it is still his fault) or he never received such notice and it was the ending that he planned...

So yeah no matter how it might look like publishers got involved, the blame has to rest completely on mangaka.
But what you tell me doesn't explain the sharp contrast between -281 and 282-283, the in mid production cancellation of the anime and the change of magazines... if only we knew more about what happened behind the scene. EDIT: I see it's the same publisher.

Anyway, what's of importance is that there is said to be a poll in the latest edition of SRZ. And had the manga been mediocre then the readers would have been so engaged to how JK.. sorry, Harima end up.
Old 2008-09-23, 16:33   Link #91
Darknemo2000

No one said the manga was mediocre. Not for 281 chapters at least.

The problem is no one cancells it so abruptly unless the publisher bancrupts, NO ONE. Even shounen jump give some (quite little time but still some) time to wrap things up. Since the publisher is not bancrupt and its not even Shounen Jump I would say that it is clear that the issue is connected more with KJ himself rather than the publisher.

And as I said KJ must be aware of otaku filled boards. They are quite reliable if theuy are big ones. Kimikiss anime was met with a lot of dissatisfaction and it was clear that it will do poorly even before sales, JC Staff ignored it or simply were not ready to change things during process and ended up having a financial disaster of an anime.

It is not a reviews that do oftenly mistake as they are made by a few poeple who think they know a lot but still cannot predict the masses. These are the masses-smiluacrium of some sort thus it really helps to indicate how one or the other product is doing or will be doing. It is also truth that people from anime/game making companies post in there as well.

KJ should also know about that and he also should know abput quite a big of negative uproar his manga's ending caused,thus one can really question on how really genuine is the poll...
Old 2008-09-24, 01:34   Link #92
CaptainSmoker

What makes Srz first 2 chapters so disastrous goes back all the way to Tenmas departure to the states, where her departure finally signified to fans an opportunity to develop side character, and as darknemo mentioned we were thrown amidst a fresh new plot where Harima is once again involved with two popular characters. Only to have the show shot down with 282-283 then beaten and trampled on by SRZ 1-2, Kj has strung together couple of horrible months and I could only hope he pulls it together for SR’s sake.

The way SR ended makes me think he got bored personally, because only someone fed up and bored would write a final chapter like that one in 283, the publishing company didn’t draw the two final chapters, was that really the best he could do? Couldn’t he have given some closure to popular characters or maybe some answers? The most popular KJ- blunder folks mention is the Harima Eri- Shawn engagement plot cut off, but side characters like Hanai-Mikoto-Akira love triangle was totally ignored. This helps one build a case that he left unanswered questions to later resume and resolve in a later series(SRz).

I do feel like Srz will return to its original plot eventually but every passing month makes it that much harder to keep hopes up.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:56   Link #93
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It's hard to keep waiting for the REAL plot to develop in SRZ since I know we'll be barraged with gags and comedic situations, but the anime and manga left us short handed in the ending with no resolution and KJ tries to make us laugh using the characters again, but it's not that funny anymore since the 283 will still be stuck in out minds until we see a new development.

Ahh...I need more NNA raw chapters to cheer me now...
Old 2008-09-24, 10:09   Link #94
OctaBech

Quote:
No one said the manga was mediocre. Not for 281 chapters at least.

The problem is no one cancells it so abruptly unless the publisher bancrupts, NO ONE. Even shounen jump give some (quite little time but still some) time to wrap things up. Since the publisher is not bancrupt and its not even Shounen Jump I would say that it is clear that the issue is connected more with KJ himself rather than the publisher.

And as I said KJ must be aware of otaku filled boards. They are quite reliable if theuy are big ones. Kimikiss anime was met with a lot of dissatisfaction and it was clear that it will do poorly even before sales, JC Staff ignored it or simply were not ready to change things during process and ended up having a financial disaster of an anime.

It is not a reviews that do oftenly mistake as they are made by a few poeple who think they know a lot but still cannot predict the masses. These are the masses-smiluacrium of some sort thus it really helps to indicate how one or the other product is doing or will be doing. It is also truth that people from anime/game making companies post in there as well.

KJ should also know about that and he also should know abput quite a big of negative uproar his manga's ending caused,thus one can really question on how really genuine is the poll...
Oh sorry, from Baka Updates(not spying, just looked for more info on the poll) I got the impression that you already had grown tired of the series and just wanted it to end already even before 282-283. Glad that isn't the case.

I do know the importance of the internet and see it as a big reason for the success of the Dark Knight and Iron man.
But it's also a question about demographics, I do not know if the Anime/manga forums cover the majority of SR's audience.
So it only makes sense to ask the readers of SRZ about what they expect to get from the series.

In any way I can't see the poll(if it exist) as a bad thing, and I hope, no believe that the series can get back on track because there's so much I still want from it.
Too many aspects which need time to develop and can't be done over 3-4 chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmoker View Post
What makes Srz first 2 chapters so disastrous goes back all the way to Tenmas departure to the states, where her departure finally signified to fans an opportunity to develop side character, and as darknemo mentioned we were thrown amidst a fresh new plot where Harima is once again involved with two popular characters. Only to have the show shot down with 282-283 then beaten and trampled on by SRZ 1-2, Kj has strung together couple of horrible months and I could only hope he pulls it together for SR’s sake.

The way SR ended makes me think he got bored personally, because only someone fed up and bored would write a final chapter like that one in 283, the publishing company didn’t draw the two final chapters, was that really the best he could do? Couldn’t he have given some closure to popular characters or maybe some answers? The most popular KJ- blunder folks mention is the Harima Eri- Shawn engagement plot cut off, but side characters like Hanai-Mikoto-Akira love triangle was totally ignored. This helps one build a case that he left unanswered questions to later resume and resolve in a later series(SRz).

I do feel like Srz will return to its original plot eventually but every passing month makes it that much harder to keep hopes up.
SR has indeed been preparing for a fresh... no, for a refreshing plot. With Tenma out of the picture her sister need to and can finally explore/release her old suppressed self/ghost, which only can be done in a fight with Eri(who she has confronted before) over Harima.

And the perfect setup for this was staged in 281 where Harima moved together with Yakumo while being engaged to Eri.

Right now Harima and Yakumo just isn't a good couple because he'll just be a replacement for her sister, she needs to express her feelings and actually get mad at him.
Only weak men want a beautiful yes sayer for wife, real men want to be challenged. And I hope Yakomo will wake up from a nightmare about a wedding and realise what needs to be done, she can't win Harima by being silent.

Eri has her own problems too, but these are with her family and I suspect that Harima as her spouse will create some humiliating scenes forcing her to finally confront her dad.
Before such a confrontation I do not think she'll be able to understand what she see in Harima.

These are obviously just some brain farts of mine, but I think they give a good view of the series' future potential and explain to some why it's too early for Harima to hook up with any of these two emotionally restrained girls(sharp contrast to Tenma).
Old 2008-09-24, 10:21   Link #95
OctaBech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ahh...I need more NNA raw chapters to cheer me now...
Yes that would be nice, I had a quick look at Natsu no Arashi and ended up reading 1-8 in one go... I need more.
Old 2008-09-24, 16:15   Link #96
Darknemo2000

OctaBech, the problem is that all your speculations about possible Yakumo or Eri later development is still easily canceled by the timeskip. Since if story picks up where it was broken then you would know the final result - Harima still has his tunnel vision and no improvements for Yakumo or Eri, but then reading it would be pretty boring...

If he picks up after the timeskip then it is still a problem since how one can explain the standstill during the timeskip, unless one would make the whole timeskip unreal, like say, part of Harima's drawn manga...
Old 2008-09-25, 00:16   Link #97
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
OctaBech, the problem is that all your speculations about possible Yakumo or Eri later development is still easily canceled by the timeskip. Since if story picks up where it was broken then you would know the final result - Harima still has his tunnel vision and no improvements for Yakumo or Eri, but then reading it would be pretty boring...

If he picks up after the timeskip then it is still a problem since how one can explain the standstill during the timeskip, unless one would make the whole timeskip unreal, like say, part of Harima's drawn manga...
This is basically me reaching for something that may not be there, but since the sr forum is alive for once why not continue discussion further? I think there may be a way for KJ to continue the harima-engagement scenario without contradicting 282-283 in a way that may please fans.

First of all we don’t know how much time has passed, so lets say two years, usually people can be engaged for several years, and once the reunion ends Eri asks for Harima to return and aid her in confronting Shawn and her parents. Maybe she mustered up some strength to do so after seeing Tenma‘s resilient affection for Karusuma. She convinces Harima that her parents can’t accept a stupid low life, and that he has to go to college with her if he wishes to help her out. This way the engagement is still legitimate, and he may be going to college every morning from Yakumo’s house. So what I’m trying to say is, if KJ wants to he can figure out a way to please fans and bring justice to this manga.

Im completly down on KJ, but there are several loopholes he can take advantage of to make this stuff work, thats if hes interested.

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-09-25 at 08:50.
Old 2008-09-25, 05:18   Link #98
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only way to alter the ending we have is that if it was just another Harima manga ending.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:09   Link #99
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Have a vid of him burning the last chapter and going 'Oops heres the real ending folks hazzah!'

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 14:42   Link #100
lorrelion

Send a message via AIM to lorrelion Send a message via Yahoo to lorrelion
Anyone know when chapter 2 will be translated?

There are a few ways they can continue with the story with the ending they had.

1. He could throw out the last two chapters without explanation.

2. It could have been part of harima's manga

3. What captainsmoker said. It's not very hard for him to say alright a year or two passed. Somewhere in there Harima left to think about life for a month or two. When he got back he got nostalgic after seeing the girl he had a crush on in highschool (It happened to me on more then on occasion). And then say that alright, nothing important happened over the time break... everyone is pretty much in the exact same siguation. Except everyone is in college now.

Really all of those seem reasonable. I personally like 1 or 2.

I hate to be a downer but it's also just as resonable that the time nearly reset everyone... but i'm going to pretend to be an optimist, as that's just as likely to happen as 1, 2, or 3.
lorrelion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy