AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-18, 05:50   Link #1841
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Doesn't matter who's at fault here - They're both teenagers and therefore bound to be stupid and immature.

However, the plot is what's flawed. How many times did we have the Yuki backing off > Utsu saying something about Touru > quarrel route? Right, way too many times.
It's a misunderstanding because it looks like the other person is at fault from their perspective. I don't consider their action to be immature or stupid since even adults can act like this. The sensible thing would be to talk things over and don't rage at the slightest difference, of course that would be unbelieveable if life was like that.

I believe twice including the latest development (misunderstanding), the concert and this following the a pattern similar to what you mention.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 06:21   Link #1842
n0c0ntr0l

Thing is though, I think Sasuga Kei is getting at the fact that Touru really is a huge issue. We may know but Utsumi hasn't worked it out yet. Now he's been bashed in the head with the fact that Touru is the reason for all of Yuki's problems perhaps he'll actually go and do some detective work and find out just what happened.
n0c0ntr0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 16:32   Link #1843
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh snap! Stupidity abound! If he gives up here, I will be so angry and disappointed. He should know she was lying.
Old 2010-12-18, 18:29   Link #1844
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
Thing is though, I think Sasuga Kei is getting at the fact that Touru really is a huge issue. We may know but Utsumi hasn't worked it out yet. Now he's been bashed in the head with the fact that Touru is the reason for all of Yuki's problems perhaps he'll actually go and do some detective work and find out just what happened.
I'd like to see him dig up something about her past because the moment he learns about "the incident" and at the same time can show her that he accepts her past the deal is pretty much sealed.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 13:24   Link #1845
Xagzan

It's not about him accepting her past. It's about her accepting it.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 18:36   Link #1846
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
It's not about him accepting her past. It's about her accepting it.
And how does she do that? Surely not by her own. If it was that easy we wouldn't have them quarreling once again. This is where she'll need him, someone to show her 'how accepting is done' , so to speak - that's why he's the first step.

As much as this is cliched as well as putting more weigh on Utsumi's shoulders while at the same time pushing Yuki farther into her passive role of the damsel in distress, this is what I see happening sooner or later.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 19:04   Link #1847
Johnny
Working the bags...

She's got to actually want to be helped. As of right now she doesn't, and Utsumi was just shown that. Sure he can help, but she has to make the first move. Then again your probably correct that Utsumi will do 99% of the work according to male hero shounen standards of making things right...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-21, 01:22   Link #1848
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Urge to... face palm... rising...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 03:48   Link #1849
Cream

Maybe i should start counting the face-palms i give myself after reading every chapter.
Well, not that its bad , but i can tell where this is heading already. I probably have the next 9 chapters written out in my head. How the hell am i hooked to this, damn .
GE = Cocaine.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 20:46   Link #1850
DonSuke

Maybe it is just me, or maybe it is because this manga is so heavily intoxicated with clichés, but this manga is constantly reminding me of Maison Ikkoku. Anyone thought of that already? It is particularly the characters that gives me such vibes.

Spoiler:

Anyone agree? Disagree? Maybe I am thinking too hard. I do realize that most of what I mentioned are regular clichés, but some really just stood out to me as being a bit too similar... is it because both authors are female?
DonSuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 09:31   Link #1851
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for 64:
Old 2011-01-01, 14:25   Link #1852
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Spoiler for 64:
OMG. Spoil me more please. Not just that. Are we having a serious turn of events and not just another misunderstanding?
Old 2011-01-01, 14:36   Link #1853
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
OMG. Spoil me more please. Not just that. Are we having a serious turn of events and not just another misunderstanding?
Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-01, 15:02   Link #1854
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 16:05   Link #1855
MikiMata

Quote:
Spoiler:
This is pretty much exactly what I thought would happen.
Spoiler:
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 16:07   Link #1856
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-02, 13:20   Link #1857
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Risa:
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 20:16   Link #1858
n0c0ntr0l

Chapter 63 is up. go spoil yourselves!
Old 2011-01-03, 09:43   Link #1859
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Holy cow, this manga, along with kimi no iru machi, are my weekly cup of rage .

All this kurokawa problems remember me something i learn by experience about girls (and see a lot on some memes ), to some girls if you don't consider and instantly understand and acept all her feelings you are an insolent bastard/low life pig, but if you have a problem just deal with it .

Just read 63, Utsumi is too much a nice guy, not that i think is bad, but sometimes people need to listen a good "screw you %#$&@", otherwise this selfish crap happen, because i don't see a little bit of Yuki wanting to at least apologise if she make him feel like human trash, and learn that apologise doesn't mean change your opinion about something but just being considerate toward that person.

Spoiler:
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 21:03   Link #1860
n0c0ntr0l

GE 64 is also up now

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi