AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-11-07, 09:24   Link #16401
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Doesn't the first time we introduced with Zeref at Mavis island?
Probably at that time him and Mavis somehow made Light boy.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 09:42   Link #16402
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Just read the latest two chapter.

I laughed when others are tried their best to resist Rakheid's magic but Gildarts.

Also, the sudden reveal that Rakheid is Zeref and Mavis son.
Made you wonder when did they 'create' Rakheid as their moment of love is short enough that its hard to see Zeref and Mavis had their 'personal time'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
Since when did Mavis gave birth? Oh wow haha
Reminder: Both Mavis and Zeref are affected by Rakheid magic

Joke aside, there's theory about Rakheid is actually illusion created by Mavis some times ago which later get polished and refined by Zeref as Rakheid now have physical body and actual magic. Seems logical enough--but to recognize Natsu as "Uncle Natsu" is something, maybe August told him as he talk about Rakheid like he is Rakheid caretaker during Zeref absence.

Illusion or not, I kinda wish Rakheid will open another side we haven't seen from both Zeref and Mavis. Unlike irresponsible parents of most shonen and harem protagonists (j/k), Zeref and Mavis have Anksheram curse that prevent them either caring or loving someone while they live through their childhood without parent guidance. If Rakheid defeated or killed, hope he got proper farewell from his parents (and his uncle, if possible).
Old 2016-11-07, 10:15   Link #16403
immblueversion

Well, we all saw this coming: Kagura gets owned, Larcade turns out to be Mavis' son (unless that last panel is a red herring, like those "Mother/Child" "Older/Younger Sister" chapter titles building up to Irene). Come to think of it, how could Mavis foster a child, anyway? I don't even want to think it was a standard straight-from-the-womb birth after she "died", and that'd be the last thing wrong with the scenario. And that doesn't account for his age, either; is he over 100 years old, or did Zeref just recently give him life using Mavis' genetic material?

On another note, at least Hiro admitted the other Spriggan 12 were pansies. He'd better make these last three fights something to remember (and I want them to be good memories, thank you).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 11:24   Link #16404
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well at least we now get how they are explaining mister pleasure mage. Didn't get enough love from his father so now he's going to kill people with pleasure....ok sure, fine. Guess the only question is how weird things get with his birth and creation. Straight up Mavis had a kid? I suppose anything is possible. Some sort of magical creation? Very possible.

Sorry Kagura. Unless you have a Fairy Tail emblem on you....not winning a fight going forward. Same for Jellal. I literally think that Mystogan if he was still there would stand a better chance against this guy simply because he's Fairy Tail . If you are in the wrong guild at this point in the story you are actually useless.

Well I guess until Mavis gets her rear up and starts fighting....back to tentacle time for Yukino.
Old 2016-11-07, 11:32   Link #16405
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well at least we now get how they are explaining mister pleasure mage. Didn't get enough love from his father so now he's going to kill people with pleasure....ok sure, fine. Guess the only question is how weird things get with his birth and creation. Straight up Mavis had a kid? I suppose anything is possible. Some sort of magical creation? Very possible.

Sorry Kagura. Unless you have a Fairy Tail emblem on you....not winning a fight going forward. Same for Jellal. I literally think that Mystogan if he was still there would stand a better chance against this guy simply because he's Fairy Tail . If you are in the wrong guild at this point in the story you are actually useless.

Well I guess until Mavis gets her rear up and starts fighting....back to tentacle time for Yukino.
Imagine the impact if Jet, Droy & Warren beat a Spriggan.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 12:11   Link #16406
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Mashima.... you just drop the bomb there

well, I think Zeref and Mavis didn't make child by doing sex... it's more like combining their magic or existence, or stuff..
but if my assumption is wrong, then... uuhh... Zeref... you're a sick lolicon
I thought Mavis is a girl with pure mind but oh well

anyway, it is confirmed that August, Eileen, and Rakhseid are the only one that stand above others
it's good that only 3 out of 12 that actually really dangerous
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 12:32   Link #16407
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
it's good that only 3 out of 12 that actually really dangerous
I'd say it's bullshit and deserves a very distinct title. There should be the spriggan 9 and the imperial 3. Not to mention, it's not a fair assessment; Brandish, Dimaria and Jacob were insanely powerful, not on a "whole different level" from the top 3.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 13:16   Link #16408
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I'd say it's bullshit and deserves a very distinct title. There should be the spriggan 9 and the imperial 3. Not to mention, it's not a fair assessment; Brandish, Dimaria and Jacob were insanely powerful, not on a "whole different level" from the top 3.
Come to think of it, Ajeel and Wall put up a good fight, too. Invel gets points for considering Gray to have the advantage given how they draw power from emotions, and Bloodman really did come close to Gajeel (Hiro still totally made up a BS death loophole; "I don't consider them dead until I say they are" my ass). And if you ignore the fact he served only to further solidify Acnologia's existence as an OP force of destruction, God Serena was also formidable. The only one who I could consider a letdown was Neinhart (he could blow Jellal through the hull of a ship, yet his last act to defend himself was to do a flimsy guilt-trip?). And even so, I do at least appreciate his unique ability to confirm that yes, people do die and are still dead in this series.

By all rights, the Spriggan 12 are the most powerful opponents Fairy Tail has faced. It just doesn't feel that way for a lot of them because Hiro doesn't give us a chance to feel that way.

Old 2016-11-07, 13:45   Link #16409
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ajeel and Wall count as pretty good, but not ungodly awesome like the rest. Mashima totally let the S12 bask in the light of their hype during the first chapters of this arc - so many were spent hyping them up, and they lived up to it. Since they were defeated mostly by special means (especially Dimaria, on both occasions, as well as Serena), why diss them now that they're out of the picture? Such a treacherous thing to do to your own villains =/
Old 2016-11-07, 13:49   Link #16410
ImperialFlameGod8190

Lets just think about it like this. The Spriggan 12 are all insanely powerful. Eileen August and Rahkeid are just even more insanely powerful then the rest

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 13:53   Link #16411
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Lets just think about it like this. The Spriggan 12 are all insanely powerful. Eileen August and Rahkeid are just even more insanely powerful then the rest
And then there's Zeref and Acnologia, and supposedly E.N.D., who are insanely powerful even by Eileen, August, and Rahkeid's standards.
Old 2016-11-07, 20:58   Link #16412
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
And then there's Zeref and Acnologia, and supposedly E.N.D., who are insanely powerful even by Eileen, August, and Rahkeid's standards.
By Irene's standards, she appears evenly matched with Acnologia, but not enough to beat him. As for Larcade, he's the only one Zeref thinks has a good shot at beating Acnologia. And August? He had better things to do, so he didn't really bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ajeel and Wall count as pretty good, but not ungodly awesome like the rest. Mashima totally let the S12 bask in the light of their hype during the first chapters of this arc - so many were spent hyping them up, and they lived up to it. Since they were defeated mostly by special means (especially Dimaria, on both occasions, as well as Serena), why diss them now that they're out of the picture? Such a treacherous thing to do to your own villains =/
Wall has an Etherion cannon in his arm. A cannon that has been repeatedly said to wipe entire nations off the map. Unless we forgot about that since he never really got a chance to use it, I guess that's only enough to constitute as "pretty good" here.

Old 2016-11-08, 01:12   Link #16413
Chosen_Hero

... So who the fuck is Larcade?
Old 2016-11-08, 01:18   Link #16414
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Wall has an Etherion cannon in his arm. A cannon that has been repeatedly said to wipe entire nations off the map. Unless we forgot about that since he never really got a chance to use it, I guess that's only enough to constitute as "pretty good" here.
Completely forgot about it
Old 2016-11-08, 09:36   Link #16415
Sixth
Hu Tao

The more I saw August, the more I like him. He is like the only sane character in the Elite 3.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 09:52   Link #16416
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post

On another note, at least Hiro admitted the other Spriggan 12 were pansies. He'd better make these last three fights something to remember (and I want them to be good memories, thank you).
Yea, maybe we can think positive Eileen will not defeated easily by Erza.
I am worry she will because this is Erza after all.
Old 2016-11-08, 13:05   Link #16417
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Yea, maybe we can think positive Eileen will not defeated easily by Erza.
I am worry she will because this is Erza after all.
If you're worried Erza will win because she's Erza, don't forget: so is Irene (Eileen).

Old 2016-11-08, 18:14   Link #16418
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

So what would you guys say to the Erza vs Erza fight back in Edolas then?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-10, 01:54   Link #16419
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That it didn't have enough Erza.
Old 2016-11-10, 04:11   Link #16420
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
If you're worried Erza will win because she's Erza, don't forget: so is Irene (Eileen).
She will and trust me.
I have traumatized enough in the past, she is the real embodiment of Nakama power. Only despair for anybody fight her.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen