KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 11:10   Link #1522
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
What can I say, Pool got lucky .. 2 penalties, 2 send off @_@

@ Fantasy managers, Elano <3, My gamble pay off
I'd take this luck anytime, man. We haven't been having it for weeks now.

Fantasy football counts players that start on the pitch up to the 60th min right? So if you have Gerrard, you might still have points for he was subbed in the 70th.

Arsenal cruised 2-0 over Bolton, who just sacked Sammy Lee. Avram Grant enjoys his second PL win as new Chelski manager, beating Boro 2-0. All that's left is the Villa vs Man Utd match right now.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 11:20   Link #1523
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Yup.. Sadly, I've traded Gerrard for the inform Elano for this week.. which in turn score 1 goal + clean sheet point as midfielder .. And he is my current captain ( A gamble since I've been sticking with Fab for so long) ... But seriously, what is that guy smoking? Replacing your captain? on youur derby match? WTF is he thinking? @-@

Toure scored as well

Should have trade in my Howard for Cruz .. he scored in Reading thrashing by Rovers as well
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-20, 11:36   Link #1524
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
^ Yup.. Sadly, I've traded Gerrard for the inform Elano for this week.. which in turn score 1 goal + clean sheet point as midfielder .. And he is my current captain ( A gamble since I've been sticking with Fab for so long) ... But seriously, what is that guy smoking? Replacing your captain? on youur derby match? WTF is he thinking? @-@

Toure scored as well

Should have trade in my Howard for Cruz .. he scored in Reading thrashing by Rovers as well
Well, to be fair, Lucas Leiva, the guy that replaced Gerrard, created quite a lot of nice passes and chances, and nearly scored if it wasn't for Phil Neville thinking he's the GK. Who knows, as thing are going, Benitez would probably replace Reina at half-time against Arsenal next week just to screw up Wenger's mind at the cost of his reputation again, lol
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 12:03   Link #1525
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

Gerrard hasn't exactly been in spectacular form, lately. I'm still wondering why the referee didn't give a penalty when Jamie Carragher took down Lescott near the end.
Drakarst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 17:05   Link #1526
Medic
Dubstep - DZ

Nice win for us.

Im pissed off. The news were saying Santa Cruz was injured, so I put him on the bench. Then i find out he's scored & assisted a goal :|

58 points for me this week. Not too bad
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 15:39   Link #1527
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

Arsenal and Manchester United run riot with 11 goals between the two of them. Rangers remain undefeated in their group which has gotta be a boost for Scottish football.
Drakarst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 00:32   Link #1528
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

7 goals gluts for arsenal with clean sheet to boot @_@ .. Fab scoring 2 goals @_@ .. Luckily, CRonaldo scored 2 as well or I'll curse my decision to swap my captain's armband. But lost Fab assist score . Still downloading the highlight now as my 8am class didn't allow me to stay up last night

Speaking of clean sheet... curse that single person known as Jens Lehmann.. Curse you to kingdom come... Dont you freaking know that Almunia current form is way much much better then you

Haha! took over pole position for Fantasy league! Still got half a team to play tonite! With only 1 auto sub since Roma didn't play Perrota.

edit:
WOW @_@ .. Theo's 2nd goal are definitely Henry's quality @_@ .. Superb job done by the boys ^.^
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2007-10-24 at 01:07.
Old 2007-10-24, 01:34   Link #1529
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

@KiNa
I think Lehmann will be gone when january comes. The way he acts now is overly arrogant and disrespectful.

Lehmann started off the season with two real supermistakes which, one which cost us the victory, and then gets injured, all the while Almunia comes in and does a superb job. Frankly put he has been so much better than Lehmann this season and I guess Lehmann knows that since he thinks he should be number one because Almunia and Fabianzki hasn´t won as much as he has with Arsenal...

Edit//
And I have more free time now after an intense period at school so I´ll be able to take care of my fantasy team more again... I see I´ve been having RvP in the squad all this time...

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 02:13   Link #1530
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ As captain no less

Yes... first thing I did when I took over Arsenal team in my FM08 game is transferlisted the damn arrogant bastard and send him to reserve to rot! Almunia now hold the GK spot with Akinfeev will probably take over 1st spot come 2nd season.. depending on how Almunia fare up till January

Reading Arsene's comment on Arsenal.com suggested that JL wont have it his way. Good riddance I say if Arsene really offload him come January!

FM08 are installed on my comp.. I forecast lots of sleepless night and tactic doodling on my notepad during class
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-24, 02:47   Link #1531
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Yeah, Lehmann is the 2nd captain behind Gallas if I´m not mistaken. I´ve also been having RvP as my captain in fantasy eleven. Either way I don´t think anyone of them has acted as a captain should. Lehmann for being as an arrogant asshole only thinking about himself and RvP for getting injured not thinking about me... Funny thing is I´ve been changing the captain between RvP and Fabregas and each time either one of them has had the C they´ve gone off the pitch without goals/assists and now with RvP taking it one step longer and getting injured... No, wait, that´s not really funny....

I envy you regular students, I´m on an education that doesn´t allow that kind of stuff. So I actually have to listen to what the teacher says if I don´t want to fail the course...

Old 2007-10-24, 05:51   Link #1532
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Nope.. Its Gallas, Toure then Gibbie ^^

You think I actually a good student? ... You should see my notepads during October - December.. Its more filled with FM tactic idea rather then course notes
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-24, 11:08   Link #1533
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
FM08 are installed on my comp.. I forecast lots of sleepless night and tactic doodling on my notepad during class
Haha, I got it last Friday, and I'm already on season 2...
When I get bored in class, I start with tactical doodling, then move onto squad numbers if I get really bored.
If you want a good cheap keeper, have a look at Vincent Enyeama (25, Nigerian, Tel-Aviv), 5 stars potential on my game.
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 11:40   Link #1534
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

So fast @_@ .. I just finished my 9th match.. Only played during evening after class .. And it didn't help since the fact that I usually watched full match . Beaten ManU at OT 2-0 and Pool at home by 2-1 already and my 10th match milestone is against Reading for League Cup. Haven't lost yet, nor draw, so its a very good improvement, sold Gibbie to AC Milan for 10M after he rant I rejected Inter's bid .. Bought Vande Vaart and 1 kid from Monaco because Grimandi was raving about him .. He scored on his debut and now got 4 goals as a sub winger @_@. So its very good investment IMO ^^. I still cant decide whether Fab or Vande Vaart is better as my freeroling playmaker. Altho Fab seems to enjoy his game more if I dont give him FWR and VdV have better rating when he have FWR on mixed @_@

I so wanted to play my 10th match but I need to sleep now or missed my morning class tomorrow
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-24, 13:27   Link #1535
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
So fast @_@ .. I just finished my 9th match.. Only played during evening after class .. And it didn't help since the fact that I usually watched full match
Yeah, I got it just before the weekend, so that was all I was doing for 2 days. I usually play with 'Key' highlights on.
I'm playing as Arsenal, who have a huge transfer budget, if you adjust it. I spent over £60m in the first season
Old 2007-10-24, 18:43   Link #1536
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Man Arsenal raped Slavia Prague, that was pure rapage.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 01:13   Link #1537
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

@Sasuke_Bateman
NO! No, just no! Don´t use such an ugly word to describe one of the best performances ever in the Champions League. I guess it is an age thing but please, it´s not cool to use that word as a reference for pointing out how overly majestic Arsenal were.

Rosenborg - Valencia 2-0

Old 2007-10-25, 07:48   Link #1538
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Rosenborg - Valencia 2-0
Rosenborg are doing very well. Liverpool, on the other hand...
Old 2007-10-25, 09:44   Link #1539
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

May I humbly suggest for Liverpool to keep their form at least until Monday, or after sunday

*runs from kinny*

Its gonna be war at my place as well >_<!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-26, 05:16   Link #1540
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

And his out .. Before the starting wistle against Getafe, Jol's reign in Spurs are over.

Who will succeed him? Ramos

And boo to Bolton for hiring Megson.. its gonna be a bore fest team

Oh btw.. in my current FM game, Rafa got sacked end of November. last defeat against? Spurs
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Tags
football, soccer