Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-02, 03:25   Link #121
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
... you're not seriously using netorare as a moral example, are you? Do you seriously think everyone follows the same hedonistic principles found in h-manga?
There are plenty of netorare in the normal manga too, maybe its time to wake up for you and understand that NTR is no longer bound to h-manga and eroge only, just like tsundere term is no longer bound to only games.

And the anthology i made is valid. You can even see stuff like that in real life too.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 08:07   Link #122
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
There are plenty of netorare in the normal manga too, maybe its time to wake up for you and understand that NTR is no longer bound to h-manga and eroge only, just like tsundere term is no longer bound to only games.

And the anthology i made is valid. You can even see stuff like that in real life too.
The tsundere term was never bound to only games. It's a character archetype for a person who initially does like or care for another then steadily grows interest.

There are also netorare examples in real life, but that does not mean every society follows the same logic as netorare. There are some serious issues if you think every human acts the same way as they do in a eromanga.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 11:03   Link #123
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The tsundere term was never bound to only games. It's a character archetype for a person who initially does like or care for another then steadily grows interest.

There are also netorare examples in real life, but that does not mean every society follows the same logic as netorare. There are some serious issues if you think every human acts the same way as they do in a eromanga.
Nope, tsundere term came from games. Seriously, do you think the term came out of the thin air?

The first tsundere characters though were created before the term came into be (like Lum and others). But term itself comes from games.

And healthy relationship always has plenty physical contact, if its just meaningfull crap then it is indeed concern worthy.
Old 2011-05-02, 11:19   Link #124
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Let's end that little track here guys. It is one that will never end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Chapter 19 was a nice way of bringing this story down to earth. I'm not all for tsun in this manga when all the other girls have had SUCH HOT ACTION, though she's still a nice breath of fresh air.

Hoping what we love about this series returns with the next chapter!
Yeah, I suppose it did come down to earth more. I guess the contrast from the previous chapter was too shocking, haha.
Old 2011-05-02, 11:34   Link #125
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Getting back to where this discussion started, let's put it this way: Sumire is still at an advantage since, even though she didnt get a kiss, she was the only one to receive something (here: a lover's hug) that was initiated by Ooji, not to mention it happened in normal mode (read: glasses on).
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 12:05   Link #126
Darknemo2000

I'll take kiss over hug anytime. Its not like that hug shows any progression at all. It will revert back to old ways anyway, so its better to have at least memory of a kiss, rather than some stupid hug.
Old 2011-05-02, 12:27   Link #127
Xagzan

Except again you're forgetting that Ooji didn't initiate the kiss with Ayako, she did. Whereas he's the one who brought Sumire flush up against his body.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 12:33   Link #128
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm with Darknemo here, I would have preferred a kiss rather than a hug.
I need something a little more than a hug for building a relationship.
Not to say a hug can't mean something but I don't really consider it a good indicator that a relationship is moving along.
The dialogue was a sorta indicator but not solid enough I'm afraid plus with the sudden "gotta take a photo" and interrupting the mood doesn't help>_<
I really wish he would have "followed up on his words with real actions"

Well I'll take it all as "progress" anyway but I hope we see something good sooner rather than later(besides the great photoshoots)

p.s we def need moar of the Prez, she's just too declious
Old 2011-05-02, 15:58   Link #129
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

No one said a hug means more than a kiss, this is totally out of the context. The point is that the male protagonist moved towards one girl which he didn't do with any other girl. Doesnt matter whether he was ninja-kissed or blowjobbed while sleeping (the crunchpoint is the passiveness) , Sumire is the winner here when it comes to forging a real relationship, which of course also means to have the exclusive privilege for any physical bondings u can imagine.
Old 2011-05-03, 03:10   Link #130
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
No one said a hug means more than a kiss, this is totally out of the context. The point is that the male protagonist moved towards one girl which he didn't do with any other girl. Doesnt matter whether he was ninja-kissed or blowjobbed while sleeping (the crunchpoint is the passiveness) , Sumire is the winner here when it comes to forging a real relationship, which of course also means to have the exclusive privilege for any physical bondings u can imagine.
The hug can be all just friendship. And he was forced (psychologically into it) because she was getting hysteric. I really fail to see how its a sign of progression. On both cases it leads nowhere just that the first girl got at least a kiss to remember.
Old 2011-05-03, 07:57   Link #131
Xagzan

Quote:
The hug can be all just friendship.
Riiight. Holding hands all day, ferris wheel ride alone at sunset, that really says friendship.

Quote:
And he was forced (psychologically into it) because she was getting hysteric.
Ok now you're just reaching. And she was about 10x too calm to be called hysteric anyway.
Old 2011-05-03, 08:35   Link #132
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Riiight. Holding hands all day, ferris wheel ride alone at sunset, that really says friendship.
The Date was def progress on the whole but with what went on in the ferris wheel it was like they were both practically confessing to each other.
I would think having a girl say "I want to do things only lovers do" would be a huge hint here.
You either take that as a complete joke and both of you laugh it off or you take the next step.

I understand the that Sumire is gained loads of ground here, that part is obvious, I just don't like how it was all done really.
Sure we get beating around the bush in almost every series but I think with what went on in ch19 we really should and hopefully see something move forward for Ooji and Sumire next chapter.
Old 2011-05-03, 10:43   Link #133
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Ok now you're just reaching. And she was about 10x too calm to be called hysteric anyway.
She wasnt calm at all. And her words were pressing him hard to act, particularly in a sall space where you have nowhere to go.

Ad again all that holding hands will be forgotten in the next chapter anyway. I would be very surprised if they continue this development rather than going restart as always.
Old 2011-05-03, 12:10   Link #134
Xagzan

Quote:
She wasnt calm at all. And her words were pressing him hard to act, particularly in a sall space where you have nowhere to go.

Ad again all that holding hands will be forgotten in the next chapter anyway. I would be very surprised if they continue this development rather than going restart as always.
She wasn't calm but she wasn't getting hysterical either.

Of course I dont think they'll talk about it in the next chapter, but Im not looking at this on a chapter by chapter basis. I'm considering it within the context of the series as a whole. And this development says to me that Sumire and Ooji have just moved one small step closer together.
Old 2011-05-03, 13:55   Link #135
Darknemo2000

I dont see much of development if it constantly resets, cortext or not what.
Old 2011-05-05, 17:42   Link #136
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 20 is out...
Spoiler for Chapter 20:

And did everyone know Sumire slapped Ooji at the end of chapter 19?
Old 2011-05-05, 18:04   Link #137
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Chapter 20 is out...
Spoiler for Chapter 20:

And did everyone know Sumire slapped Ooji at the end of chapter 19?
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-05-05, 21:46   Link #138
Xagzan

Someone explain pg 15 to me? I don't know what the prez was going on about there.
Old 2011-05-06, 15:15   Link #139
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Quote:
Someone explain pg 15 to me? I don't know what the prez was going on about there.
The prez thinks the best for Ooji and Sumire is to meet each other and make up, but with the new request she sends Ooji away and now she wonders why she did that. Maybe the prez developed some feelings for Ooji too and actually likes the fact, that Ooji and Sumire aren't on good terms right now.

Silaqui.
Old 2011-05-06, 15:44   Link #140
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Last page made me laugh so hard . I'm glad Ooji's super mode hasn't lost it's hilarious mark.

But yeah, looking forward to some quality scenes in the next chapter. If they're not skipped that is.

Tags
chiaki taro, comedy, ecchi, manga, romance