AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-06, 07:14   Link #21
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Send a message via AIM to Kyusaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrown
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2004-04-06, 07:33   Link #22
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Otaku
Also, rather unfortunately my knowledge of the Manga storyline is solely limited to who's anime exclusive and who isn't so far :P, and a general overview (that doesn't go in to too much detail) about the current manga story.
Sorry it's just that you'd have to know the manga's story for MrBrown's original spoiler.
Old 2004-04-06, 09:15   Link #23
SimplyEd
Claytard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Please remember to use spoiler tags when you are discussing the manga or unsubbed episodes! I just edited in spoiler tags for the post that Golden_Gash_Bell just made.

Please everyone, be careful to add spoiler tags yourself because I want to be able to read this thread without the show getting ruined for me. (Thanks to the last post I just discovered the meaning of something strange that we saw a few episodes ago before I stopped reading.)

Exactly what NoSanninWa said and please refrain from EXESSIVE spoiler usage for unsubbed episodes because it gets hard to follow this thread.
On the other hand i wouldn't consider spoilers from subbed episodes as spoilers per se, since this is a Gash Bell thread and you can expect that people who post here know about the show.
Another possibility would be to add a spoiler warning to the thread title.
Old 2004-04-06, 13:08   Link #24
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyEd
Exactly what NoSanninWa said and please refrain from EXESSIVE spoiler usage for unsubbed episodes because it gets hard to follow this thread.
On the other hand i wouldn't consider spoilers from subbed episodes as spoilers per se, since this is a Gash Bell thread and you can expect that people who post here know about the show.
Another possibility would be to add a spoiler warning to the thread title.
How do you add a warning to the topic of a thread that's already 9 pages long? Most of the spoilers mentioned are from recently aired episodes or future non-animated storylines. Plus there doesn't seem to be much talk about anything else other than recently aired eps or future storylines. So unless someone wants to talk about what has been subbed so far or what they think of characters that have appeared up to the point of what has been subbed.

I'll try something, what do people think of the still living non-manga character Haido/Hyde? Do you think TOEI will do anything with him, there doesn't seem to be much they can do with him. He's not very strong and no real important stories that can be developed with him.
Old 2004-04-06, 15:53   Link #25
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Send a message via AIM to Golden_Gash_Bell Send a message via MSN to Golden_Gash_Bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusaku
I'll try something, what do people think of the still living non-manga character Haido/Hyde? Do you think TOEI will do anything with him, there doesn't seem to be much they can do with him. He's not very strong and no real important stories that can be developed with him.
you know what, hyde and eita are discussed often among all japanese forum for gash fans.
so... yea, 1/2 people in the forum think hyde went back to Makai (where demons live)
and some people think that they will help Gash(Kiyomaro), Tio(Megumi), Kchamchome(Folgre), (and so on...) to beat Zofis
but actually, they will not appear again.
Old 2004-04-06, 16:01   Link #26
Chao Otaku

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-06, 16:17   Link #27
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Send a message via AIM to Golden_Gash_Bell Send a message via MSN to Golden_Gash_Bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Otaku
Spoiler:
Spoiler for for manga:

Last edited by Golden_Gash_Bell; 2004-04-06 at 18:55.
Old 2004-04-06, 16:34   Link #28
bayoab

Guys, use [.SPOILER="topic"]SPOILER IN HERE[./SPOILER] without the .'s for anything that isnt past what has been fansubbed (manga/raws). You are even spoiling stuff that I didn't know and i've skimmed through all the vols.

And catching up on stuff....

The new op is so bad compared to kasubata. And the op also has more spoilers than is usual. I forgot what else i was going to type..
Old 2004-04-06, 17:13   Link #29
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab
And catching up on stuff....

The new op is so bad compared to kasubata. And the op also has more spoilers than is usual. I forgot what else i was going to type..
I like the new OP the animation is much cooler, and the song is more fitting for new arc. I was getting kinda sick of Kasabuta, they needed to change anyways, this arc is going to make the plot a lot more serious.

<.<
>.>
Golden_Gash_Bell, try to make sure you have have the spoiler tags on the manga stuff you talk about. Just use the example explained by bay in the post before this.
Old 2004-04-06, 17:22   Link #30
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
I like the new OP the animation is much cooler, and the song is more fitting for new arc. I was getting kinda sick of Kasabuta, they needed to change anyways, this arc is going to make the plot a lot more serious.

<.<
>.>
Golden_Gash_Bell, try to make sure you have have the spoiler tags on the manga stuff you talk about. Just use the example explained by bay in the post before this.
got it.

Spoiler for new op:

Last edited by Golden_Gash_Bell; 2004-04-06 at 18:56.
Old 2004-04-06, 17:25   Link #31
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Gash_Bell
got it.

i think new op is pretty cool anyway
You can still edit your previous post to cover up the spoilers.
Old 2004-04-06, 18:55   Link #32
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
You can still edit your previous post to cover up the spoilers.
yea, i found i could edit it...
and i did.
thanks man
Old 2004-04-06, 19:14   Link #33
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
yea, i found i could edit it...
and i did.
thanks man
NP! Anytime.
Old 2004-04-06, 19:24   Link #34
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
you know what, hyde and eita are discussed often among all japanese forum for gash fans.
so... yea, 1/2 people in the forum think hyde went back to Makai (where demons live)
and some people think that they will help Gash(Kiyomaro), Tio(Megumi), Kchamchome(Folgre), (and so on...) to beat Zofis
but actually, they will not appear again.
Yeah I figured he might come in later, I'm not sure they would've killed him off after wasting like an episode and a 1/5th of one for him just to have him just disappear from the story.
Old 2004-04-06, 20:08   Link #35
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
Yeah I figured he might come in later, I'm not sure they would've killed him off after wasting like an episode and a 1/5th of one for him just to have him just disappear from the story.
hmmm... what i heard was that he will not appear again...
Spoiler for new op and hyde:
Old 2004-04-06, 23:11   Link #36
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
hmmm... what i heard was that he will not appear again...
Spoiler for new op and hyde:
Good point. I didn't like him very much anyways. I really don't like any of the anime exclusive characters.
Old 2004-04-06, 23:58   Link #37
bayoab

Quote:
Good point. I didn't like him very much anyways. I really don't like any of the anime exclusive characters.
Spoiler for the op:
Old 2004-04-07, 01:44   Link #38
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab
Spoiler for the op:
I'm not saying I expect more, I'm just saying I prefer TOEI just stick to the manga.
Old 2004-04-07, 18:27   Link #39
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Sorry but let me yell... cuz' im so happy!

I GOT THE PS2 GAME OF KONJIKI NO GASHBELL!!!
now, it's time to open to custamize my ps2...
so that i can play it on US ps2 (which i bought in usa... i found i can not play japanese game on american ps2... so stupid).

Spoiler for new op:
Old 2004-04-07, 23:43   Link #40
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Sorry but let me yell... cuz' im so happy!

I GOT THE PS2 GAME OF KONJIKI NO GASHBELL!!!
now, it's time to open to custamize my ps2...
so that i can play it on US ps2 (which i bought in usa... i found i can not play japanese game on american ps2... so stupid).

Spoiler for new op:

PS2 Gash Bell.
Thats great
I just found out the about the PS2 after watching ep. 51.
After naruto PS, maybe i'll try to get one too along with the FMA PS2.

btw, the new OP song is great, better than the first

Master Ran
Closed Thread