Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-22, 16:39   Link #41
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
I dont have a haunted house near my neighborhood, which sucks because these are such moments when I could really use one. Well, if its being scared that I need, I can always play Slenderman: The Eight Pages downloaded on my computer...

To be honest, I don't really care much about what I believe in I mean, their just beliefs, not facts. I don't really know if I'm athiest, satanist, etc etc. but that really doesn't bother me. But if there are ghosts in the world, then I'm gonna go with what you said about me being lead carelessly into the belief of god. I, at this point, doubt that I have enough knowledge to trust myself as compared to a person with such amazing intelligence upons spirits and exorcisms and all those mind boggling concepts.

If I do happen to find a house that is or at the very least looks abandoned in my neighborhood, I'll try it alone. Of course, there's no blaming on anybody but me
Being alone will not work as you need to be in a circle holding hands to make the ritual work. lol I guess a minimum of 3. But I don't have any explanation for this, but I've heard this multiple times in all horror movies doing spirit calling rituals - both based on true story and not.
Old 2013-09-22, 16:44   Link #42
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
God exist, you die. God doesn't exist, you die. So why bother thinking about God?

I believe that there are an explenation for all the above phenomenoms. For example, spirit are the remaining brainwave of people,...

Oh, and have you try sleeping in a room full of fragrents and aroma like lotus? Guarantee for some wild dream ahead!
That's one of the key things I believe is an advantage if you believe in God. If you believe in God and you die, then if God exist you'll have eternal life, if there's non, then nothing happened, you just died. But if you're a non believer and you die, if God exist and you didn't believe you'll regret it, but if there's no God, then nothing happened to you as well, you just died. But you will see the difference if you're a believer and in the end, there's truly God. Anyway, I'm not forcing anyone to believe though, neither I despised a non-believer as well.
Old 2013-09-22, 19:04   Link #43
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Being alone will not work as you need to be in a circle holding hands to make the ritual work. lol I guess a minimum of 3. But I don't have any explanation for this, but I've heard this multiple times in all horror movies doing spirit calling rituals - both based on true story and not.
Here's the problem with me: I don't have anywhere near the amount of friends a normal, typical highschooler should have. As I said a while back, I'm too mature for my age to really find anything in common with the people in my school. This is the reason why I spend more time on the internet poking around anime forums and discussions rather than to hang out with people.
Old 2013-09-22, 19:06   Link #44
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
God exist, you die. God doesn't exist, you die. So why bother thinking about God?

I believe that there are an explenation for all the above phenomenoms. For example, spirit are the remaining brainwave of people,...

Oh, and have you try sleeping in a room full of fragrents and aroma like lotus? Guarantee for some wild dream ahead!
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm most likely athiest) but if you believe in god, doesn't that mean that you reincarnate? Or is that Buddhism?
Old 2013-09-22, 23:35   Link #45
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, the "Afterlife" concept exists in every religions on Earth. But like the Old Greek said, drinking from Lethe river of Hell make you lost all your memories. What is the meaning if you have no clue about who you was?
Old 2013-09-23, 21:01   Link #46
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Well, the "Afterlife" concept exists in every religions on Earth. But like the Old Greek said, drinking from Lethe river of Hell make you lost all your memories. What is the meaning if you have no clue about who you was?
Well, let's just say that I'm not perfectly sure about my beliefs...
I don't know if I'm in a religion or not myself, to be honest.
Old 2013-09-24, 07:53   Link #47
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Here's the problem with me: I don't have anywhere near the amount of friends a normal, typical highschooler should have. As I said a while back, I'm too mature for my age to really find anything in common with the people in my school. This is the reason why I spend more time on the internet poking around anime forums and discussions rather than to hang out with people.
Contact your nearest priest, he might be able to help. I guess priest will do everything to make you believe, like in vatican, some priest will let people join them for some several minutes for you to see an actual exorcism. Or if not a priest, some psychics in there, or even wannabe psychics, you don't an expert, all you need is someone with you plus the correct rituals and at least your determination. Those people will just be vessels. lol
Old 2013-09-24, 07:54   Link #48
SummeryDreams

Quote:
That specifically, we don't have that in our religion. That's the first time I've heard about that.
Old 2013-09-24, 08:07   Link #49
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Born and Grow in a family with a lot of Vietnam Communist Party members could affect how you think. I litterary read Marxism when I was 6.

Half of it take me a full year to understand, especially the religion part. Christianity, Muslim,...has been used in hundred of years for the sole purpose of selling Heaven to both the Rich and Poor. That said, I still belive in Spirit - not Ghost.
Old 2013-09-24, 08:18   Link #50
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Born and Grow in a family with a lot of Vietnam Communist Party members could affect how you think. I litterary read Marxism when I was 6.

Half of it take me a full year to understand, especially the religion part. Christianity, Muslim,...has been used in hundred of years for the sole purpose of selling Heaven to both the Rich and Poor. That said, I still belive in Spirit - not Ghost.
I'm not really sure what's the difference between spirit and ghosts, for me they are synonymous, or ghosts as a type of spirit. I don't know. Though I respect you with your beliefs. Thanks for sharing it to us.
Old 2013-09-24, 09:31   Link #51
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Simple! Spirit could communicate, but not interaction like Ghost!
Old 2013-09-24, 16:01   Link #52
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Simple! Spirit could communicate, but not interaction like Ghost!
Oh this is something new to me, thanks for the information by the way.
Old 2013-09-24, 19:25   Link #53
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Contact your nearest priest, he might be able to help. I guess priest will do everything to make you believe, like in vatican, some priest will let people join them for some several minutes for you to see an actual exorcism. Or if not a priest, some psychics in there, or even wannabe psychics, you don't an expert, all you need is someone with you plus the correct rituals and at least your determination. Those people will just be vessels. lol
I don't know if there's even a priest that exists in my city. Heck, I don't even know if we have a church...
Sorry for not making this easy
Old 2013-09-24, 21:36   Link #54
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Have you try Zen? Not a completely menthod, but it work nonetherless.
Old 2013-09-25, 11:43   Link #55
SummeryDreams

Quote:
I don't know if there's even a priest that exists in my city. Heck, I don't even know if we have a church...
Sorry for not making this easy
Oh man! Just where in the hell are you from? lol uuhhmmm... If there's no priest there,, then I suggest quit it. If you get possessed for real, no one's would be able to help you. lol Only Priest has the capability to exorcise possessions.
Old 2013-09-25, 20:53   Link #56
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Oh man! Just where in the hell are you from? lol uuhhmmm... If there's no priest there,, then I suggest quit it. If you get possessed for real, no one's would be able to help you. lol Only Priest has the capability to exorcise possessions.
How about bishops? Do they work?
Old 2013-09-25, 20:54   Link #57
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Have you try Zen? Not a completely menthod, but it work nonetherless.
I know zen (I'm a Jap), but I haven't tried it. I'm not that interested into anything that does with religion much.
Old 2013-09-25, 21:13   Link #58
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Duh! Basically the higher position he is, the more powerful would he be. So, a Bishop would definitely work - the level of low-class angels. And the Holy Father, well, you get blessed by the top. (All of my homeroom teachers are Christian. Too weird to be a conceidence.)

But that also depends on the invidual and your faith.

If all fail, go to a Therapist. Or Weed and Ciggarrete.
Old 2013-09-25, 22:31   Link #59
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Duh! Basically the higher position he is, the more powerful would he be. So, a Bishop would definitely work - the level of low-class angels. And the Holy Father, well, you get blessed by the top. (All of my homeroom teachers are Christian. Too weird to be a conceidence.)

But that also depends on the invidual and your faith.

If all fail, go to a Therapist. Or Weed and Ciggarrete.
Oh. Sucks that we don't have a bishop either...
And it probably won't work out anyways. I'm most likely athiest, as I mentioned before.
I dunno any therapist (but I'm not willing to be in one either, because my friend has a phobia of them, saying that there is no coincidence that therapist, if u add a space between them, it turns into "the rapist". I think thats ridiculous but he'll be pissed at me if I'll go to one.)
Also, I'm 15, I can't smoke
Old 2013-09-26, 13:50   Link #60
SummeryDreams

Quote:
How about bishops? Do they work?
Unlike any other religious persons, I believe that there is only one god and that is my God (Christianity) and there's no other god/religion aside from this. So with that, I'd say only christian bishops would be able to help you. Bishops are a type of high-priest if I'm not mistaken, so yes they can.
Closed Thread

Tags
discussion