AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-23, 17:42   Link #7561
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
o_O i... umm well i am a fan.. but *goes to her corner* i won't be joining that fan army that's gonna be coming after satashi. o.o ^^;;;;

edit: page claim.. page claimed for umm making love? yeah... i'm gonna go.. hide now.. for that... umm yeah.. o.o;;; the world needs more love!! loveeeee!!!
"All you need is love" ~ The Beetles

Profile Page Update:

Ilya has once again been renamed to AX
Evil Rick has been completed!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 17:59   Link #7562
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
AWESOME!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Vivio/Syn (Adult) Vivio POV, NSFW:

Yeah, that came from no where. Sorry I can't finish it on AnimeSuki ><
@_@ I'm speakless...
As always a wonderfull way to describe the character's feelings ^.^

Quote:

Profile Page Update:

Ilya has once again been renamed to AX
Evil Rick has been completed!
Thanks Satashi
Old 2008-07-23, 18:54   Link #7563
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Spoiler for short!:

Why did I write that? 'cause it happened to Angel and me, and I thought it was funny
Old 2008-07-23, 19:03   Link #7564
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

Why did I write that? 'cause it happened to Angel and me, and I thought it was funny
Interesting...*computes new information and saves to memory bank*

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 19:13   Link #7565
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

happened... to you and Angel?!
Old 2008-07-23, 21:10   Link #7566
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Well proof that Satashi is a girl? Confirmed for Brawl?

Spoiler for Short Fluff Work Fate v Vivio, AU post StrikerS:

Well how is it?
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 21:10   Link #7567
BPHaru

Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

First I took a read over the short.
It was nice.
Then I took a look at the end note.
It was AWESOME!

Sataurial FTW!

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 21:18   Link #7568
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory
Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

Whaaa?

Signature by AtomicoX
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 21:26   Link #7569
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Hey people, I had started something called Biorenders Project, to put is short, thei'r the Bios of my OCs presented in Renders (images)

At the moment I had only 4 from Nanoha, Rise of Techno - Union (Zaeta, ROBO_GATSURALLY, Dr. Faus and The Holly Techno - Union Emperor), but I'll be updating soon with the upcoming OCs of Vita, Shadows of the Past

Why you don't take a look in the link below and tell me what you think?

Bio Renders Project
Old 2008-07-24, 00:47   Link #7570
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.5:
Battles coming up? Still looks interesting this far

Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Hey people, I had started something called Biorenders Project, to put is short, thei'r the Bios of my OCs presented in Renders (images)

At the moment I had only 4 from Nanoha, Rise of Techno - Union (Zaeta, ROBO_GATSURALLY, Dr. Faus and The Holly Techno - Union Emperor), but I'll be updating soon with the upcoming OCs of Vita, Shadows of the Past

Why you don't take a look in the link below and tell me what you think?

Bio Renders Project
I hope you still have the PSD files, because you wrote at Zaeta's profile at her alignment 'God' instead of 'Good'.
Otherwise, those look really nice (I like the overall design) and it's easy to access information on the characters. Besides, it has an awesome sounding name.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 01:58   Link #7571
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
o_O i... umm well i am a fan.. but *goes to her corner* i won't be joining that fan army that's gonna be coming after satashi. o.o ^^;;;;

edit: page claim.. page claimed for umm making love? yeah... i'm gonna go.. hide now.. for that... umm yeah.. o.o;;; the world needs more love!! loveeeee!!!
love? too bad is no longer real anymore, true love is gone, thanks to the people i don't beleive on it anymore.

i have an idea (evil smile and devil horns.) *Ranging runs out of the room laughing evily.*

ok ok evil ideas appear in my mind, lolz and i can't help it if i am bad.

169 victims, ask my family i am evil special when i throw my tricks at others.
Old 2008-07-24, 04:29   Link #7572
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! oh my freakin' god!!! Arigatou Sheitarou updated Red R o s e s!!!!!!

gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@!! is this real????

my ANGST!! my lovely angst has returned!!! *squeals in delight and giddily heads over to ff.net to read/check*

ah i'm so happy right now X3!!! *huggles laptop*
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 04:32   Link #7573
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

*fans the hyperthermic wanwan*

Old 2008-07-24, 05:23   Link #7574
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*fans the hyperthermic wanwan*

*me thanks kha*

@_@ well... update was real.. and damn that was so awesome!! *cries* angsttttttt!!! awesome chapter. awesome writing!! oh the ulcers!! they live!!! i was squirming while reading it. really squriming irl. @.@ i missed those uncomfortable feelings in my chest and tummy that only sheitarou's writing can induce. (in that section and genre anyway ^^') things don't bode well for Fate. i can feel it!!! ><!! *waits patiently for the next update* though... 4 months since the last update. o.o

god...sooo gooood. DX
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 08:07   Link #7575
labpartner
Stabbed by Bardiche

Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

Satashi you made my day again at 9 am!
labpartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 09:17   Link #7576
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Thanks Kai, my Biorenders Project updated with 2 new OCs from Vita,Shadows of the Past

Maligno and Parca

Biorenders Project
Old 2008-07-24, 10:17   Link #7577
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

So last night I had a dream

It was Nanoha Season 4.

But they were all highschool kids, and It was after school. Subaru and Tia were were in some club eating. NAnoha,Fate,Caro/Erio (teens) were all together and came in. ERio threw Strada @_@ at Tia and sniped a hair off her hair. and the two looked over in shock. Erio said "Sorry, Strada couldn't see, had a spec of metal in his eye" and for some reason, everyone laughed. They haven't seen each other in ages it seems.

So then Caro looks at the stage of the club and goes "We just gonna eat?" and everyone shakes their head.

Next thing I know, They're on Stage. Erio is on Drums, Tia is Singing, Subaru is on guitar, Caro is on Bass, and Nanoha and Fate (now loli) are doing some ubar cute dance.

And several people from Fon Filia are at the cafe watching them, and I'm sitting there at a table with TeleIce sharing a parfait with her. Angel was at another table on her laptop, drawing. Eva was walking around with some food on a tray looking for a seat, Wan was spazzing and flailing around.....and I can't remeber much else but I remember a lot being there.

......WTF!?
Old 2008-07-24, 10:30   Link #7578
Blue-Phoenix
Wanna be fiddle star

Send a message via AIM to Blue-Phoenix
Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

But they were all highschool kids, and It was after school. Subaru and Tia were were in some club eating. NAnoha,Fate,Caro/Erio (teens) were all together and came in. ERio threw Strada @_@ at Tia and sniped a hair off her hair. and the two looked over in shock. Erio said "Sorry, Strada couldn't see, had a spec of metal in his eye" and for some reason, everyone laughed. They haven't seen each other in ages it seems.

So then Caro looks at the stage of the club and goes "We just gonna eat?" and everyone shakes their head.

Next thing I know, They're on Stage. Erio is on Drums, Tia is Singing, Subaru is on guitar, Caro is on Bass, and Nanoha and Fate (now loli) are doing some ubar cute dance.

And several people from Fon Filia are at the cafe watching them, and I'm sitting there at a table with TeleIce sharing a parfait with her. Angel was at another table on her laptop, drawing. Eva was walking around with some food on a tray looking for a seat, Wan was spazzing and flailing around.....and I can't remeber much else but I remember a lot being there.

......WTF!?
Maybe you should cut down on the amount of Nanoha related things you do before bed. That is a really funky dream

That or it is a sign that you should be doing more nanoha related things. Must go ponder this....
Blue-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 10:54   Link #7579
labpartner
Stabbed by Bardiche

Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

......WTF!?
I heard that there will be BIG news about Nanoha in August. It may be either Season 4 or OVA.
labpartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 11:05   Link #7580
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Thanks Kai, my Biorenders Project updated with 2 new OCs from Vita,Shadows of the Past

Maligno and Parca

Biorenders Project
Wohoo, new characters. Maligno makes me think of Vikings, while Parca is... interesting.
It's 'unknown' not 'unknow' btw. I hope you don't mind me mentioning, but I'm just trying to help.
Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

......WTF!?
Nice dream. Have you been eating anything weird before going to bed by any chance? Whatever the cause, funky dream!

EDIT: Page claim for funky dreams! xD

Last edited by Kaix; 2008-07-24 at 11:06. Reason: page claim! :D
Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha