AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-09, 09:22   Link #421
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Anybody know what stage Soma Peries is supposed to join in and if she becomes an available pilot or just a seishin tank?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 10:13   Link #422
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Anybody know what stage Soma Peries is supposed to join in and if she becomes an available pilot or just a seishin tank?
Extra Attack for Arios.
That's it.
Awesome huh?
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 10:29   Link #423
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just like Athena and Olson from Orguss that also demoted to being summoning attack for Kei

But the attacks animation for Arios is top-notch, gotta love how agile it moves, plus now he can awaken Hallelujah if Al hits 130 will
And ArcherArios only appears in the end of its attack, to move to another enemy
Soma 'join' on stage 33 space route...
Old 2012-04-09, 11:07   Link #424
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Extra Attack for Arios.
That's it.
Awesome huh?
Not what I was hoping for but sadly not surprised since that's basically the role she filled in the show. Does she at least get a cut-in along with Al?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 12:42   Link #425
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Not what I was hoping for but sadly not surprised since that's basically the role she filled in the show. Does she at least get a cut-in along with Al?
If I remember, the cut-in we got on that attack is GN-Archer's
Though we got the variation of her line on that attack between Mari and Soma persona. I haven't used Al that much so I think Mari line only occur when the attack used before its debut stage ends, since Al got the attack on the stage where Sergei dies and Soma persona is taking over Mari again afterward.
Old 2012-04-09, 19:50   Link #426
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
At least GN-Archer's cut-in is awesome.
And Banpresto does Allelujah some justices. He's currently one of my most used pilot since Arios is incredible. When you aced him, he has 11 movement range without any equipped part, together with his Trans-Am is a post-move 5 range attack. Not to mention its animation is the best in my opinion, when he becomes a super soldier.
Old 2012-04-10, 02:45   Link #427
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
At least GN-Archer's cut-in is awesome.
And Banpresto does Allelujah some justices. He's currently one of my most used pilot since Arios is incredible. When you aced him, he has 11 movement range without any equipped part, together with his Trans-Am is a post-move 5 range attack. Not to mention its animation is the best in my opinion, when he becomes a super soldier.
Not to mention his FUB makes all his attacks post movement, which basically means up to 7 range attacks after 11 movement...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 01:02   Link #428
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Got Zexis route by accident yesterday but I've decided to do normal route first w. Let's just hope that I'll get it in the next playthrough

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 10:38   Link #429
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

finally it's finished! LOL.
yeah, that was soooo slow because I didn't want to finish the game quickly.

hm, status upgrade max 40%, weapon upgrade max 6 bars, voluntarily didn't use some SP like 'sense', 'Invincible', 'Exhaust', 'Disturbance', etc and the final boss was really a big stress for me (but I like it).

overall I'm satisfied with Z2 even though there are some dissapointment (no TTGL!) but still a great game.

now... time to wait for Z3 (or another SRW)~
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 20:18   Link #430
Destined_Fate

This game was well done, though I hated how some stages forced you to just use Chirico by himself and if you were in hard mode with no upgrades... Yeah. Luckily I used him a lot and he was maxed out when I got to those stages.

I like how they wrapped up Code Geass as well. The changed Kallens kidnapping to way later in the game and kept Lelouchs promise to get her back. Than a few stages later she returns in the S.E.I.T.E.N. which was pretty awesome. Hated how long she was out of action in R2. They also did a nice touch on Kallens reaction over ZR, if you go Normal Route, and how she deals with Zero "dying" but being saved soon after. The IF route is basically the same thing only they skip over the drama of Zero's death, since you avoid it, but they make up for with Kallen and Zero still sharing a moment regardless.

Esther, the female lead, is adorable and is the underdog in this who is self conscious over her "normal" teenage body type compared to the Busty girls she later meets. She's the girl, with Feathery whitish hair, from z2.1 that you met as Crowe. Her back story is that years ago her family died by Moby Dick(A Dimensional Beast) and while she was mourning an angry Marilyn(or however you spell the physcho hag's name) who can't stand all that annoying whinning orders Crowe to kill Esther since Esther was the only remaining survivor. Crowe refuses to harm an innocent and the Hag shows her true colors and beats Crowe to an inch of his life, this leads to Crowe's hatred for Beautiful women because he believes them all to be two faced liars and monsters as well as his departure from the Firebug after saving Esther.

Years later Crowe is reintroduced to an older Esther, at first he doesn't remember her and she doesn't know him. She's a very spiteful girl that hates the world, for screwing her over, and yearns to destroy Moby Dick to avenge her family. Later Crowe remembers who she is and promises her that he will defeat Moby Dick for her, she doesn't believe him and stays cold and distant.

Crowe later returns after the Brasta is destroyed by Moby Dick. As it's getting repaired the Fox Lady tells him that Esther is locked in her room and refuses to see him. Crowe insists and the Fox Lady relents after she asks him if it's to make amends for all those years ago and that "Experiment", Crowe says it is. When he talks to Esther she reveals that she learns that Moby Dick isn't the sole reason her family is dead and feels powerless to go against the Imperium who were the ones really at fault for the incident. Crowe bonds with Esther and teaches her the words "So What?" when anyone doubts her and he says that he will keep his promise to her much to her disbelief.

After many more encountes with Moby Dick Crowe fights it one last time. Crowe is in a masss produced Mech and doesn't stand a chance, Esther appears with the repaired Brasta and gives it him but initially she considers using the Brasta to get her revenge but Crowe talks her out of it. Magueritte, the blonde knight, tries to stop him from hurting the crazed Moby Dick, who had saved her a few times already, but fails.

Crowe tells her he wont fight a woman in doubt and that Moby Dick must die so that Esther could finally live her life and move on. After avenging Esther he visits her and she says she wants to stay and Crowe asks the Fox Lady to let Esther pilot. She refuses since anyone could have moved the Brasta and she can't pay Esther or Crowe atm but Crowe insists and Esther says "So What?" when her abilities are put to question. The Fox Lady relents but says no complaining or Esther is fired, Esther says she'll do her best.

For the rest of z2.1 Esther encourages Crowe and provides him morale support over paying his debt and even throws a "party" per say when he almost reaches his goal near the end of the game. Crowe dots on Esther and encourages to work hard and become a strong DM Buster, Esther over the course of these encouragements falls in love with Crowe. Crowe is oblivious to this but has his suspicions but has more pressing matters to bother with that stuff. Crowe also learns that Moby Dick was supposedly the blond knights younger brither that's why it saved her and she tried to save it, Crowe tells her that it's basically okay to mourn his passing and she does.

After the game ends Crowe eventually vanishes when he pays his debt off and Esther trains hard with the goal of becoming a strong DM Buster and to find Crowe and show him how much she has matured and that she isn't just a girl anymore but a woman.

z2.2 begins with Esther now a highly skilled DM Buster that would give Crowe a run for his money and showing off the newly made Brasta ES. Her job is to defeat DMs and show off the Brasta ES so that many will desire to have it Mass Produced thus making them all a lot of money. Esther understands this but she complains that all this DM Busting is keeping her away from Crowe. DMs attack and Axion(He was a villian in z2.1) tells Esther to have fun showing off the Brasta ES, later more appear and Axion notices that they're different and he warns Esther to be careful. That's when Duo and Quatre appear and she mistakes their Gundams for Heavy Arms and Shenlong and Duo and Quatre for Trowa and Wufei. When they try and correct her she says that she's sorry and is going by what Crowe told her. They wonder how many other "facts" that Crow messed up and told Esther.

Later they talk to Esther and when they mention Crowe she gets excited and asks a ton of questions about him, like what type of man he really is, what he likes, and the such. Duo wonders if she likes Crowe like "That" but she immediatly denies it repeatedly and loudly. Duo and Quatre than think to themselves on what type of crowd Crowe hangs out with and that it's obvious Esther is in love with Crowe. Axion appears and informs Esther that those two are pretty much terrorist and they need to leave now. Esther is confused and wonders how they are terrorist since they just saved innocents. Duo explains the "real" state of the world and Esther is shocked and defends Duo and Quatre. Axion tells them to leave but says he wont see them out because he's needed elsewhere and he leaves. Esther than decides to travel a bit with the pair to learn more about the state of the world.

They're later attacked and Duo tells her to leave so she isn't affliated with them. She relunctantly agrees after Quatre becomes forceful because Crowe would never forgive them if they turned his star Prodigy into a fugitive. Esther leaves but later returns when "mercenaries" appear and cause chaos and decided to try and sell the Gundams. When Duo tells her to leave she rebukes him and says that she isn't "helping" him but helping "innocents" that will be harmed by the "mercenaries" if she doesn't step in. Duo and Quatre earn a newfound respect for Esther and let her help them. After the battle C.C. and Kallen show up. When Kallen introduces herself in person Esther has a fangirl moment and spouts all the "facts" that Crowe told Esther about Kallen. Turns out Crowe described Kallen as the She-Ogre of the Black Knights, their ace, and that she has inhuman piloting skills. Kallen says she will have a "talk" with Crowe about this if she runs into him again and than tells Esther to stop fangirling and that the two of them just become friends already. Esther sorta relents but she can't hide her excitement.

After a battle, where Esther meets Alto and almost swoons over his handsome looks(and tells Alto about how Crowe described him much to Alto's horror) but reminds herself that she can't fall for anyone else but Crowe, theres a route split. I went Code Geass route. When you're picking Kallen and the Wing cast tells Esther to stay with Alto but if you ignore that advice Esther says she wants to see the "real" state the world is in and wont shy away from things just because they might be too much to bear. Kallen relents and they leave. Than a discuession about what to do next and Esther has to choose which group to go with initially, Wing cast or Kallen. I picked Kallen who works with some of the VOTOMs cast and Chiroco after Kallen and C.C. take a job to get money for reviving the Black Knights and to save "Zero" which Kallen dismays over since she feels huge guilt over the state Lelouch is in and can't stand seeing him like that.

Esther and Kallen bond and they talk about stuff and the missions. Nothing too interesting, however in a later mission Kallen returns wearing a bunny suit. She was practicing for her role in freeing Lelouch which C.C. makes a point to tease Kallen and her feelings for "Zero" and reminding her about the man "under" the mask to everyone else's confusion(since they don't know Zero's identity). Esther asks why she can't wear the bunny suit and C.C. puts it bluntly that Esther's womanly assests make it impossible for her to get in the club or to wear the suit and that she's too rough on the edges. Esther is shocked and looks to Kallen for encouragement, Kallen can't say anything to cheer her up. They're than attacked and their "Boss" says that there's no time for Kallen to change and she is forced to sortie in the bunny suit much to her displeasure. C.C. than taunts Kallen and wonders what "Zero" will say when he sees her like that, Esther than pulls out her trademark Triangles and plays them. Kallen asks her why she brought her triangles, Esther says that is Kallen can bring stuff like a bunny suit to battle than so can Esther. Kallen tries to explain things but Esther plays her triangles more until C.C. says that Esther is jealous. Esther denies this, and gets angry and embarassed, and gets teased more by the VOTOMS cast and C.C.. Kallen than asks if Esther is okay, Esther angerily says she will smash all the DMs that just showed up and C.C. reasons that Esther is still mad but at least she's focused on the DMs now.

And more which I may post later if anyone is interested. It's a lot of typeing and my knoweledge of the Japanese language isn't the best, so not everything is literal since some of the things they say appear to have more than one meaning which is VERY confusing, so I'm not touching any of the other characters that much(There's a ton of dialouge in this), just Esther and Crowe.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-05-26 at 08:25.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 04:42   Link #431
EagleBlue

Definitely post more later, this is interesting.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 09:15   Link #432
Destined_Fate

Well my memory is fuzzy atm, I'm finishing up my current playthrough and going to go on a next one to refresh myself on some of the details about Esther after the first route split ends. Esther is surpringly well detailed even considering "that" event later on that I will touch on. I do remember this though...

When it comes time to save the "target", Lelouch, Kallen acts like everything is fine in front of everyone. However when she's alone she breaks down and questions why she didn't help Zero at the end of R1, her confusion over her feelings for him(She loves Zero but she's unsure if Zero is even real or a fake personality that Lelouch made up), and her guilt over letting Lelouch be in such a dire state for so long. She pretty much swears that she will get Zero back not only because the BKs need him but because she wants to make amends or to see him again to try and make sense over her feelings for him. Than it starts up the R2 plot with Lelouch being freed, and his comment on Kallens outfit and Kallen losing the nerve to confront Lelouch and instead goes into her shell and says that she's only doing this for Zero not Lelouch who teases her, however unlike the anime Lelouch quickly has Rolo and Villetta at his beck and call and he eventually rejoins ZEXIS as their Leader once again.

I felt it was a nice touch they included that deeper thinking from Kallen and try and explain her inner demons over what happened and Zero. It was a thing the Anime didn't really have time to portray all that well, the drama CDs tried to touch on this but it was mostly C.C. trolling Kallen and not Kallen actually dealing with the situation and her sense of loss and confusion.

Also, if anyone is wondering Chirico(VOTOMS) and Kallen are very close friends in the Z Universe. They start out as enemies but later bond over fighting and Kallen gets Chirico to open up over the course of Z2.1 and later z2.2. Chirico in turn earns Zeros trust and tries his best, and failing(Usually from that awkward stare or a "...." dialouge), to try and help Kallen with her Zero situation and Kallen tries her best to help out Chirico with his past demons and finding "that" woman he met at the start of VOTOMS. In z2.2 that woman appears more than once and Chiroco constantly fails to save her with Kallen apologizing and swearing that she will help Chirico find and save her which helps relieve Chirico's suffering a bit. Later if you do all the conditions to get the "IF" Route Lelouch and Chirico talk alone and Lelouch turns off the cameras when the discuession moves to Kallens capture by Suzaku. Lelouch and Chirico talk and Lelouch says he will do everything he can to get her back, after an awkward silence Lelouch takes off his mask, and tells Chirico who is is, in front of Chirico when Chirico has some doubts about something. Lelouch uses this to show that he trusts Chirico and his determination, Chirico comments on this and decides to trust in Kallen who willingly got captured to protect Lelouch and he would keep Lelouch safe until Kallen's return.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-05-25 at 09:45.
Old 2012-05-25, 19:10   Link #433
Destined_Fate

Too much serious stuff an a ton of jokes in the routes, they mostly stay true to the series path you took. So I wont really bother with that since if you've watched the series you have a general idea what's going on. Skipping along...

Stage 15

Esther is at some ruins, a destroyed city thanks to all the DM business. It reminds her a bit of her past and she wonders if there are any survivors left behind, her thoughts than drift to Crowe. Suddenly Marilyn appears with her top notch "Firebug" unit and questions Esther. Esther gets a bad vibe from her and basically asks, rather bluntly, if Marilyn had anything to do with the destroyed city. Marilyn doesn't actually deny anything and she soon remembers Esther, it helps that Esther has made a name for herself with her DM busting and unintentionally screwing up the Arksabers little experiments and plans, which makes her go in full troll mode.

Esther learns more about the cruel Marilyn who laughs at Esthers torment and her only regret is that Esther didn't die with her family back than. When Esther demands to know what the hell is she talking about Marilyn reveals the truth about Crowe's past which Esther can't believe it. Crowe was a member of the Firebug and was there when Esther lost her family, Marilyn leaves out the part that Crowe was horrorified from the slaughter and refused to kill Esther all those years ago.

Even with this revelation Esther refuses to be lead on by Marilyn, this pisses her off and she orders her Firebug goonies to capture Esther but she doesn't mind if they have to kill her. Esther is annoying anyway, at least as far as she's conscerned and killing her "technically" stops Esther from messing things up. Esther manages to escape to her Brasta ES but the far more experienced Marilyn taunts her and has her Firebug elite squad surrond Esther and use their star formation. Esther is in trouble and is being smacked around by Marilyn and has no way of breaking the formation and getting free. Marilyn than bids Esther farewell and goes for the kill but than out of the shadows the Brasta appears and destroys one of the Firebug Elites. This gives Esther an opening to get out of the formation.

Crowe has been very busy as of late, enjoying his freedom that is. However he kept tabs on Esther in case something like this happened. Marilyn greets her former apprentice and Crowe shoots back that it's been a long time and he always looked forward to making a mockery of Marilyn's deadly formation. Years of it being used on Crowe had shown him its only weakness, Marilyn's doesn't really care about this development and instead trolls him some more.

Esther on the other hand almost has a heart attack upon hearing Crowe's voice and goes complete fangirl mode for him. Crowe says he's glad to see her too and that they willl catch up later because right now wasn't the best of times. Esther calms down a bit but can't fight her feelings since she was just saved by Crowe, white knight style, when she thought she was doomed so she's seeing hearts but is still battle ready and looks forward to beating Marilyn to a pulp. Crowe than tells Marilyn that he will repay her for all that harsh training and all the trouble she has caused over the years. Marilyn just laughs it off and the battle begins.

More trolling from Marilyn and when she's defeated she treats Crowe as a child and pretty says that they will be seeing more of her from here on out. After the battle Crowe goes to talk to Esther. Just as they get started a bunch of civies appear and demand Crowe pay them for all the damages. Crowe isn't worried until they told them price which makes him panic. He quickly gets a "loan" and ends up in debt again and kisses his freedom goodbye. Esther tries to cheer him up and chimes that at least they would be working together from now on and Crowe can see how much she's grown, though Esther on the other hand hopes this grants her an opportunity to learn more about Crowe and maybe get closer to him. Crowe figures it isn't all bad and looks forward to working with Esther, he's also greeted by the old ZEXIS members that are glad to see him again but want to talk about those "facts" he told Esther about ZEXIS.

Stage 25

Crowe and Esther talk about stuff, and prepare for the mission. Esther seems to want to tell Crowe something(Flag!) but they don't have time for it and they both head out to join ZEXIS for the mission. Everything goes smoothly until a certian Knight appears after Margurette is defeated. He trolls Crowe hard and challenges him to a fight. Crowe fights him but something is wrong, he doesn't know what though. After winning the knight gets up for round 2 and Crowe starts getting angry and becomes obsessed on defeating this guy who's giving him so much trouble. Esther notices something is wrong but it's too late, Crowe loses it and can't see anything but the man he wants to defeat. The ZUETH members in ZEXIS notice this and immediatly panic, Crowe's Sphere was awakening and he was losing control.

Just as Crowe is about to murder that knight the old hag, you know who she is, appears with a new "toy" that she wants to test. Crowe has proven very interesting, so he'll do. She fires the cannon at Crowe who makes no attempt to dodge because he can't see, hear, or notice anything other than his opponent. Esther quickly pushes Crowe out of the way, refusing to let him get harmed. However, the blast doesn't kill Esther or even damage her Brasta ES. Something else happens and Esther feels strange, she suddenly finds herself alone in a dark place and can't see Crowe or anyone and feels weak/tired and completely alone and hopeles. No one is there to help her. Back in the real world Kallen screams out Esther's name to no avail, Esther transforms into a Dimensional Beast.

Crowe notices this and goes completely crazy, Lelouch sees how distraught Kallen is and doesn't wish such a fate on anyone. He flys over to the Hags ship, he plans to use Geass on her to force her to reveal how to restore Esther and to scan her cannon for data. However DM Esther attacks Lelouch and severely damages his Knightmare and prepares to kill him. Before the old hag can gloat Lelouch uses Geass on DM Esther and tells her to "Stop/Go Away". DM Esther pauses and than leaves Lelouch alone, everyone is confused over what just happened but C.C. and Kallen, C.C. orders Lelouch back to the ship. The Old Hag decides to get the heck out of there and orders her Knight to retrieve DM Esther because he will make a great specimen, he does as he's told and they leave before ZEXIS can do anything. Kallen mourns the loss of Esther but there's no time, Crowe has completely lost it.

Crowe is raging like a savage beast over losing his opponent and losing Esther. At this time Rand appears and says he's glad that he finaly caught up to his old ZEUTH friends. Before anyone can shake hands Crowe picks Rand, who he believes is one of the enemies that took Esther away, as his new opponent and attacks him in full rage. Rand is confused and defends himself, he royally trashes the Brasta and knocks out Crowe. The ZEXIS crew berates Rand for hurting Crowe too hard after he just lost Esther, Rand is clueless.

ZEXIS talks about what happened to Esther and Crowe's mental state and how badly the Sphere and Rand's beating has damaged his body. Crowe wakes up later and isn't too pissed anymore and holds no grudge against Rand. When he asks about Esther his fears are confirmed, but instead of despairing he says that he will get Esther back and there's no use being sad since that doesn't help Esther. The ZEXIS team agrees and Crowe suspects there will be many opportunities to save Esther... Somehow.

-Uther time-

Uther instantly bonds with DM Esther and develops a connection with her. He doesn't exactly understand her but he talks to her, through her cage, whenever he can. He pours out that he doesn't feel like he's worthy of his title and nobility, that the treasure sword refuses to acknowledge him, his people are unavenged, and how he doesn't like the thought of fighting. Uther pities the state Esther is in but doesn't believe the change can be reversed. Uther than goes on that everyone expects so much from him and it's very overwhelming sometimes and that he's glad he has someone he can talk to without fear of being judged or lied too just to make him feel better.

Later the Knight of Knights dies and Uther stops being a wimp. He refuses to let his Knight of Knights sacrifice be in vain and swears to avenge him and start acting like a King. He later talks to DM Esther about his change and asks her if she wants to still fight by his side, DM Esther nods.

-Many stages later-

Crowe and ZEXIS run into a heavily armored DM that's guarding a ZONE hub. Before they can do anything the beast lets out a burst of energy that hits ZEXIS, like it was set up waiting for them, and Crowe finds himself in a dark place. He sees a pained and naked Esther that calls out to him in desperation. Crowe says that he's there, Esther than tells him that she doesn't regret what happened and is glad Crowe is safe. Crowe tells her to stop talking like that, he's going to save her and that's a promise. Esther grows weaker and Crowe calls out to her not to leave, however Crowe is ripped from the dark place and finds him back inside the Li Brasta. Everyone else is suffering a huge morale drop and can't use any special(Spirit) abilities. A bunch of enemies move in on them, it's going to be a tough fight. Crowe is shakened over what he saw and fears that there may be no way to save Esther and there may be only one solution to stop Esther from being tormented and forced to fight.

-Stage 45-

Crowe defeated Marilyn and the annoying Artillery DM. The Zone goes crazy and Crowe decides to seal it with his incomplete Sphere. However Aim doesn't want that, he wants Crowe to awaken his Sphere so he can kill him and take it. At that moment Axion appears with a new toy the Fox Lady made, it's for the Li Brasta. Crowe is glad to see him and asks Axion to hand it over quick. Axion instead heads to the Zone and shocks everyone. Lelouch forces Geass to get Axion to talk. Axion says that the weapon can be used by him as well. Aim tells Axion to stop this but Axion tells Aim to shut up and stop saying unneccesary things. Crowe and the others figure out what Axion is doing but he isn't stopping and says he's just a "Badguy and doesn't deserve their worry, he heads to the Zone and stops it at the cost of his life after giving them encouraging advice. Aim says Axion was an idiot, he could have easily escaped. Crowe picks up his new toy and rips one open in Aim. Aim isn't dead yet, before Crowe can try again Uther appears with DM Esther and a bunch of strong DM.

Uther tells Aim to leave, he'll deal with that punk later. When Aim leaves, after trolling, Uther directs his attention to Crowe. Crowe and him have a talk about all that has happened and Uther shows his resolution to fight Crowe. Kallen than tells Crowe that Esther is here, Crowe knows but isn't saying something. When DM Esther is defeated Crowe moves in, he reasons that maybe his now awakened Sphere can save Esther and if not he'll "stop" her from fighting if he has to. Uther senses Crowe's intent and knocks him away from DM Esther, Crowe asks what he's doing. Uther says he wont let DM Esther die, Crowe wonders why he cares for this DM but not any of the others. Especially since many of the new DMs were Knights under him that willingly took the transformation to better serve him. Uther berates Crowe and orders DM Esther to run away, she retreats. Crowe says this isn't over and the battle continues. After Uther is defeated the Zone goes haywire thanks to the old hag who came to save Uther. Crowe moves in quickly and stops it before it's too late.

Margurette has enough of the old hag and the state her people are in. Just because they've suffered doesn't give them a right to do so much destruction and she confesses that she has had her doubts for a while and it's all thanks to Crowe for opening her eyes in z2.1. Crowe, having just stopped a Zone expansion and is tired, doesn't argue with her and welcomes her back on his side though she took her time. Margurette apologizes and later reveals where Uther and the Arksabers are hideing at.

-Stage 46-

Crowe decides that they will assault the Arksabers directly and a team, consisting of Crowe, Margurette, Ryouma, Simon, and Viral, will board the old hags ship and take her hostage and get her to talk. While that's going on the guys from Xabungles and King Gainer bomb the city and cause mass chaos for the Arksabers who don't notice Crowe and co. rush in. The new Knight of Knights calls Margurette a traitor and tries to kill her, Crowe shows that he can fight with swords too and they fight to a draw. The new Knight of Knights claims that Crowe is a worthy opponent and looks forward to this fight.

However they're interupted when the Arksabers bring in their DMs to attack ZEXIS. A long fight ensures things aren't looking good for Crowe and co. Gaioh appears soon after and says he will watch and than "Eat" the winner of the fight. Uther arrives and instantly gets pissed off at seeing Gaioh, that man killed his father. Gaioh taunts little Uther, but is shocked when Uther snaps and awakens his Sphere and charges Gaioh with a devestateing attack. Gaioh is defeated and runs away licking his wounds. Uther is shocked that the treasure sword has finally acknowledged him, just than Aim appears and tries to kill Uther to get his newly awakened Sphere.

Roger Smith and Dorthy talk about the "Black History" and panic. Roger says he can't let this fight happens and runs over and one hits Aim who runs away, he than apologizes for getting the way of Uther's fight. Uther says Aim will die another day, he than orders his Knight of Knights to bring Crowe over to him along with DM Esther. Crowe teases the Knight of Knights who lets Crowe get in the Li Brasta.

DM Esther camly moves to Uther who than talks to Crowe about using "that", Crowe admits that he didn't think his Sphere alone could save Esther but together maybe... Uther and Crowe agree it's worth a try and activate their spheres and are brought to a dark place and meet many new revealations and Uther gets a taste of "true" power. Esther is weak and calls out for Crowe, Crowe tells her to hang in there it's almost over. With a flash of light DM Esther turns back into the Brasta ES and Esther inside. Everyone is glad to see Esther return, Uther than leaves with the Old Hag. Crowe tells Esther not to push it and sit this battle out since she's still weak from the transformation. Esther tells him "So What?" about her health, she's fighting anyway. Crowe realizes that Esther isn't a girl anymore but has matured into a fine young woman and relents.

The Knight of Knights stays behind to fight Crowe, he's betting his life on this battle. Crowe doesn't shy away from a fight and says he will meet his determination with his own as well. Every MC has dialogue with the Knight of Knights, and after being defeated a Zone erupts in the area. Eureka summons Scrub Corals to try and stop it. However it doesn't work, the Knight of Knights is defeated and he tells them to leave him, he will die here this day. They try and persuade him to not stay but he refuses, someone has to. ZEXIS and Crowe won so they have no reason to die needlessly, Crowe and co. than reluctantly leave him to his death.

After the battle Esther is feeling down, Kallen and ZEXIS try and cheer her up and exclaim how happy they are that she's back to normal which causes her to smile and thank them. Before she does any catching up with ZEXIS she asks where Crowe is at but he's elsewhere atm and busy. Esther is saddened that she can't talk to him right away but Kallen and ZEXIS encourage her and tell her not to give up on Crowe. They than leave and Esther thinks quietly to herself and is still confused over the whole DM transformation business. Marguerite appears and talks to Esther, Esther feels uneasy around her for some reason(She hasn't figured out Marguerite is her rival for Crowe's affections).
Stage 47

Deals with Dr.Hell plotting away, than to the ZEXIS cast talking about Dr. Hell's next move and Sayaka and Kouji ending up blushing over their attraction for each other. Which is very obvious to the ZEXIS members. Esther encourages them but one of the Dai-Guard guys brings up Crowe which makes her get a bit quiet. Just than Crowe shows up and finally talks to Esther after her ordeal.

Esther goes to talk to him despite feeling down, Crowe makes a very bold statement on where they were all headed from here which causes Esther to become extremely embarrassed and blush over how cool Crowe is being. Marguerite also swoons over Crowe over what he just said, he's clearly become quite the man since she first met him. The ZEXIS team takes this opportunity to tease the usually stoic Marguerite who quickly says she feels nothing and is a Knight first and being a man or woman doesn't register for her. They than prod her and say if that's the case they wont mind if they admired her or if she took off some of that excess clothes which causes her much embarrassment. Before they can tease her anymore Athrun shows up and demands to know what's going on and to leave Marguerite alone, everyone calls Athrun a thrill killer for ruining their fun.

Crowe than talks to the two women about what has happened thus far and notices that Esther is looking out of it. Esther reveals that she's scared about her current state and her past ordeal and wonders if she's even human anymore. Crowe tells her that even after everything that has happened to her she was still Esther to him and isn't that enough? Esther is put at ease over this and doesn't exactly hide that she's feeling very affectionate towards Crowe, what he has said has only deepened her love for him. Crowe than encourages Esther to do her best and not to be afraid to lean on him if she's not feeling up to it. Esther agrees to this and appreciates his concern over her own well being.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-05-28 at 03:18.
Old 2012-05-25, 19:15   Link #434
EagleBlue

Question, what stage is the Black Knight's Betrayal?
Old 2012-05-25, 19:51   Link #435
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
Question, what stage is the Black Knight's Betrayal?
Stage 49 is the stage where you choose to side with Ohgi or Believe in Zero. If you side with Ohgi(Default on the first play through unless you have 5 or more Zero Points and you saw the scene where Lelouch takes his mask off infront of Chirico(VOTOMS)) you get the ZR route and must fight Zero and co. Lelouch is killed by Suzaku but the 00 Cast revives Lelouch who's angry that he's still alive. They tell him he can't just die to repay his sins, Lelouch says Lelouch must stay dead and from here on after he is Zero only.

Zero than speaks to Kallen afterward and she berates him for trying to pull that stunt on her and that he's heartless for not considering how this would effect her. Lelouch says he wanted her to hate him and move on after his death but he's not dead now which wasn't planned, he apologizes for hurting her and undersestimating her since she saw through his plan in the end. Kallen eventually relents and forgives Lelouch, Zero she means and they have a very tender moment with Zero basically saying he wont put her in that situation again.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-05-25 at 22:29.
Old 2012-05-25, 20:12   Link #436
EagleBlue

What happens if you side with Lelouch?
Old 2012-05-25, 20:41   Link #437
Destined_Fate

Zero Requiem never happens, Lelouch decides it's unneeded because he wasn't betrayed and he has hope that ZEXIS can do the impossible. Also, if you go the IF route Shirley turns out alive, Banjo saves her too I think, and so does Euphie. At the Massacre in z2.1 Banjo saw Euphie and sneaks away with her after she's declared dead. He instead tries to saves her, if you took the IF route he succeeds. If you take the Normal Route Banjo failed and doesn't tell anyone he tried to save her out of shame.

Instead of CG Stages you get a bunch of Wing TV stages that wrap up the White Fang/Zechs plot instead. Rolo also survives and instantly joins you instead of dying to safeguard Lelouch.

Also, in the Normal Route Suzaku and Lelouch learn to understand each other thanks to Setsuna making everyone understand each other. Kallen says that it's rocky but that they're having a long talk and thinks she heard laughter, she's hopeful they'll resolve their differences permanently and get along now.

Another scene in the Normal Route is Lelouch taking the Zero thing too literally and never taking his mask off in front of anyone at all unless he's alone with Kallen, C.C., or Suzaku. They hand him a drink he wanted and he tries to drink it through his mask, instead he spills it into his mask and panics at the sudden chill and drink filling his mask. Suzaku breaks out laughing, Kallen tries to compose herself and "Help" Zero(Who refuses to take off his mask in front of everyone), and the rest of ZEXIS join Suzaku in laughing at a very irritated Lelouch.

Another plot point is that even though Esther is "Normal" again she still has residue DM cells in her which may play a part in Z3.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-05-26 at 08:33.
Old 2012-05-28, 03:27   Link #438
Destined_Fate

Another thing to note is that Crowe hates all beautiful women because of his old boss and considers even the rough and tomboyish Esther in that category in z2.1. Mostly because she was extremely hostile towards him at the start but eventually warmed up to him because he showed her he was dependable and would always keep his word to her.

In z2.2 Esther is turned into a DM but when Crowe starts to get depressed that he can't save her Zero(Lelouch) points out that DM Esther has stopped fighting on her own more than once and it was proof that Esther was remarkedly strong willed and was still fighting and that Crowe shouldn't lose faith that the real Esther is still in there.

Concerning Esther and why Crowe tried to so hard to get her to live on deals more with just their past, when he saved her all those years ago and remembers her. It's because unlike other women Esther is extremely predictable(Which Crowe says is a compliment) even with her Tsundere(There are a lot of them in z2.1 but she drops the tsun part in z2.2 and is mostly dere dere and later open about her feelings regardless if ZEXIS is around to tease her) moments with him. Crowe even tells Esther that what he likes most about her is that she never hides her true self from him, never resorts to lying to get what she wants, and wears her emotions on her sleeve. This of course results in ZEXIS implying that they're really lovers after all, and it not just being a crush on Esther's part, and making the other girl jealous because she's more closed off and hides her feelings(which is something Crowe doesn't like out of women) compared to Esther.

Esther also has a moment of crisis when being returned to human and wonders if she's still her or not(The game clearly says differently since upon returning her stats skyrocket up the charts and the Brasta Es is much stronger because she still has DM cells in her but are inactive). Crowe doesn't really know the answer to that but he tells that even if she's somehow "different" that she's still the Esther he knows and that should be enough which cheers her up and acts a moment between the two. Strange they have a girl choice at the end of the IF route(Might be just throwing a bone, Z3 will most likely have the canon choice being Esther) considering that Esther is the second main character and none of the other choices are shown to have Crowe's interest anywhere near as much as Esther does. Or that Esther is what Crowe considers an ideal woman because she isn't two faced like the others and he can read her like a book.

Still need to finish my IF playthrough, though I'm almost entirely positive that the two questions(Do you still hate woman? and, Who do you like?) is an IF route exclusive.
Old 2012-05-28, 04:33   Link #439
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Still need to finish my IF playthrough, though I'm almost entirely positive that the two questions(Do you still hate woman? and, Who do you like?) is an IF route exclusive.
If you choose Crowe still hates woman, Esther won't ask you the second question later, by the way...
Spoiler for The question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Another scene in the Normal Route is Lelouch taking the Zero thing too literally and never taking his mask off in front of anyone at all unless he's alone with Kallen, C.C., or Suzaku. They hand him a drink he wanted and he tries to drink it through his mask, instead he spills it into his mask and panics at the sudden chill and drink filling his mask. Suzaku breaks out laughing, Kallen tries to compose herself and "Help" Zero(Who refuses to take off his mask in front of everyone), and the rest of ZEXIS join Suzaku in laughing at a very irritated Lelouch.
It happen too on the after-party on If route.
We'll also see Chirico smiles once again, and Heero teased by Saji and Celestial Being girls and Setsuna covered him
Old 2012-05-28, 08:39   Link #440
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I asked this in the other forums before, but I don't think I got a real answer because I can't distinguish between trolls and what-not...so, did Lelouch still gains a part of black knowledge in ZEXIS route or not?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote