AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-03, 21:24   Link #1641
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
The raw is really slow in coming out this week but I found this.

Well that escalated quickly, lets see what happens.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 22:43   Link #1642
Kirihara_R

Quote:
The raw is really slow in coming out this week but I found this.

Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2012-12-04 at 01:28.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 23:37   Link #1643
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
I dunno, it seems like a pretty easy way to shut him up.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 14:16   Link #1644
DarkRaven
GOD

chap 59 chinese is out!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:10   Link #1645
whitecloud

this certainly look better...chuujou want to shut terumi up it seems...by offering some "ehem" experience...go terumi....

all according to plan....in the word of god...I CAN SEE THE ENDING...

P.S : would terumi have his "second encounter"?...hehehe
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 14:13   Link #1646
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 60:
Old 2012-12-09, 14:15   Link #1647
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

welp that escalated quickly

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 15:28   Link #1648
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Seems like she has done it with the teach many times already... what a dirty hoe.
Old 2012-12-09, 15:48   Link #1649
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Minamoto wants and has tried to bang his cousin, his aunt/teacher, his neighbor and now his classmate...and people want him to succeed.

This girl has been shown to bone her teacher...and she's a dirty hoe.

I ain't no feminist by any stretch of the imagination but...wonderful logic ya got there.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 16:28   Link #1650
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
You're looking for equality in this manga, named Minamoto-kun? Seriously?
Old 2012-12-09, 16:33   Link #1651
Simonsy

Quote:
You're looking for equality in this manga, named Minamoto-kun? Seriously?
HUH? No he is saying you are being sexist for calling a girl who is having sex with ONE man a dirty ho, when the main character is trying to have sex with multiple woman, many related and you are cheering him on. I don't believe the manga called her a dirty whore.

Anyways, as for a girl having sex with a married guy. I feel the guy should be hated on more than the girl. He is married, he should not be having sex with anyone but his wife. She is single, she can have sex with whoever she wants.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 16:59   Link #1652
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
HUH? No he is saying you are being sexist for calling a girl who is having sex with ONE man a dirty ho, when the main character is trying to have sex with multiple woman, many related and you are cheering him on. I don't believe the manga called her a dirty whore.

Anyways, as for a girl having sex with a married guy. I feel the guy should be hated on more than the girl. He is married, he should not be having sex with anyone but his wife. She is single, she can have sex with whoever she wants.
Simonsy pretty much said it all.

Though it's not so much a sexist view, more like people having double standards. If a woman is known for sleeping with several guys she's a slut, but if a guy is known for sleeping with several women he's a stud. Something like this can be seen in both RL and in fiction. This hasn't been stated in the manga so far but it has been stated by some readers and it kinda makes me raise an eyebrow every time I read a comment like that.

I also agree with Simonsy in that if anyone is in the wrong here and worthy of a derogatory term it's the teacher who is actively cheating on his wife and not the single adult woman. It doesn't look like anyone of them is being blackmailed into doing it so responsibility for the act is 50-50, however she is not the one cheating on someone (as far as I know).
Old 2012-12-09, 17:06   Link #1653
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I agree, Minamoto can't judge anyone regarding who they have sex with. I'm more curious about how it feels to kiss the girl that caused your trauma. I've never been in that situation but I have kissed people that I hate. It made me want to vomit. I'm kinda wondering if this is like drinking milk to him. ... heck he could just think it's hot, many people would.

P.S. If kissing a girl makes you sick, for the love of god Do Not tell her! that is all
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 17:12   Link #1654
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Simonsy pretty much said it all.

Though it's not so much a sexist view, more like people having double standards. If a woman is known for sleeping with several guys she's a slut, but if a guy is known for sleeping with several women he's a stud. Something like this can be seen in both RL and in fiction. This hasn't been stated in the manga so far but it has been stated by some readers and it kinda makes me raise an eyebrow every time I read a comment like that.

I also agree with Simonsy in that if anyone is in the wrong here and worthy of a derogatory term it's the teacher who is actively cheating on his wife and not the single adult woman. It doesn't look like anyone of them is being blackmailed into doing it so responsibility for the act is 50-50, however she is not the one cheating on someone (as far as I know).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I agree, Minamoto can't judge anyone regarding who they have sex with. I'm more curious about how it feels to kiss the girl that caused your trauma. I've never been in that situation but I have kissed people that I hate. It made me want to vomit. I'm kinda wondering if this is like drinking milk to him. ... heck he could just think it's hot, many people would.

P.S. If kissing a girl makes you sick, for the love of god Do Not tell her! that is all
I'm not 100% on this girls side. Regardless if she is single, not blackmailing anyone or whatever else. She is still having sex with her teacher.

I think that is a no-no, regardless of the marital status of anyone.

So he can judge her on that somewhat. Not for having sex with a married guy, but for having sex with her teacher. But she can judge him doubly back for wanting to have sex with his Aunt and Cousin. well at least he hasn't yet, so he has that on her.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 17:20   Link #1655
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It's hard for me to put into words, but I think it has to do with attitude. If the guy treats a woman he sleeps with badly, we think he's a douche that doesn't deserve a woman. If the guy is nice and treats a woman the way she should be treated, we root for him. I think something similar happens with women too, but I could be wrong.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 19:06   Link #1656
DarkRaven
GOD

lol well that was fast i wonder how's she going to react once she finds out terumi is the same guy she used to bully back in school ..
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 19:41   Link #1657
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Strange discussion of the meaning of whore. The definition changes multiple times in history. These days a women is called a "whore" for many reasons. Some of these reasons are prostitution, a women who actively sleeps with different or multiple partners, or has a disturbing immoral personality. I think Randrak42 was mentioning the last definition of the word whore for Tsukasa was due to the fact she slept with the teacher knowing he was married and committing infidelity. Fitting the definition of immoral as Tsukasa did not mind he was married and knew full well that what she was doing isn't well accepted in society.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 02:33   Link #1658
whitecloud

chapter 60 raw is out in chinese....

my suspicion is correct tho...

from the picture and from other forum...it seems chuujo is willing to pay the "price" for terumi to shut his mouth...
which is a nice "you know what" anytime terumi want no need for a blackmail...chuujou propose it herself...just like in H manga..haha (i wonder is she a nympho?)

P.S : but it seems terumi just cant seems to get a boner...it seems to be a different things watching someone and doing it with someone that causing you trauma...he seems reluctant with kissing her...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 04:01   Link #1659
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Though Terumi's objective is to have them fall in love with him anyways, not just bang them as far as I know.
Old 2012-12-11, 12:30   Link #1660
Kirihara_R

hmm interesting, looks like there's more than bullying that happen between the two of them..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu