AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-25, 08:23   Link #621
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

With respect to this final episode of Itsu-Ten, I can only say... as expected of Zexcs; a cheap and utterly transparent fanservice piece to top off the whole of the series which has been loaded down with much the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC
yea maybe pull s2 more to explain
Not that I believe it has a real chance at getting a second season, still... no. Even if it could, no. Itsu-Ten's story, as of this point, is utterly butchered. It would take nothing less than a miracle to salvage it at this point.

If ever there were another Itsu-Ten anime sometime down the road, it would have to be a remake.

Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 2011-09-25 at 15:10.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 10:32   Link #622
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well there will be ova of it coming out soon.

besides give if ova can do some lead into s2.

give besides mention other haruka (gold eyes version) & give feeling that teacher guy might pull a heel turn give really up to something & yet don't trust him.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 10:36   Link #623
larethian

we already know the 3 stories of the OVA and it has nothing to do with the main story.
IIRC:
Story 1: Mirai and Himea personality swap
Story 2: Mirai running errands
Story 3: Denyuuden X Itsuten
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 11:40   Link #624
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Below average supernatural/harem serie, the show ended with the propecy still ongoing and nothing really happen between the main characters. If they made a second season will make sense, but only those 12 episodes are pretty useless.

5/10, the drama was good at least.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 22:05   Link #625
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sigh this whole series seem really badly written it just seem all over the place but it was good but seemed rush this would have done better with 50ep then only 12

The last episode was the best going to the bath

5/10
Old 2011-09-27, 22:12   Link #626
justsomeguy

This is easily the worst show I've watched this year.

The Bad:
* All that stuff about a "prophecy?" It's only mentioned in passing, despite being the thing that motivates Hinata, the military, and the Church behind the scenes.
* The Dark Rabbit in the title and Taito? No appearance, and if I remember correctly, only mentioned in the final minutes of the last episode.
* Speaking of Taito, watching him is just pathetic. This guy is supposed to have l33t karate skills, but besides that scene of him beating all the champions (off screen, no less), all we ever see is him getting his ass handed to him. Watching him utter fail against the Entolios was painful. Of course, the very next episode we see that the Entolios are actually idiots.
* Taito spends an entire episode to get Nyankichi, but both are useless.
* Gekkou should have at least some skill, but all we ever see is him bragging about how awesome he is and immediately being proven wrong. The show makes him look like he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever!
* Mirai is cute, and completely useless. Apparently, her role is to be the mascot and comedy relief.
* Himea is cute, and apparently has world-destroying powers. Too bad she's made out to be weak and lovesick practically the entire time, except for the final battle when she's ready to kill the Entolios (of course, Taito stops her, so we don't get to see her being useful for once).
* Haruka is clearly supposed to play a big role that ties the show together. Well, her kidnapping plot only lasted two episodes. We know she was created to spy for the Tenma, but things went by so quickly that neither her spying nor the sealing of her possessed self had any consequences for the plot whatsoever. Nevermind that her memory loss pretty much resets her relationship with Taito and Himea!
* Since no consequences for anything is shown, the entire plot feels like a disjointed set of events rather than a coherent storyline. It feels like "A happened, then B happened, then C happened," instead of "A happened, causing B to happen, leading to C."
* The last episode is fanservice. I don't mind fanservice per se, but this extra episode could have been spent on something more important; ie the PLOT.

The Good (from a certain perspective):
* All of the girls are cute, at least. The hair gradients in particular are awesome.
* Aomi Izumi was the best character by far. I absolutely love her voice and personality. Not to mention that her purpose in the show is to convince Taito and Himea to go out and do things rather than sit around being emo all day!
* The Shikata Akiko ED sounds epic, as is usual for her songs. Too bad ZEXCS seems to prefer using the three main girls' character songs instead.

Neutral:
* The PV song and b-side Kyuuai Real sounded much better than the actual OP Once. Makes me wish that was the OP instead.

Final score: 6/10. This show absolutely sucks. All of the characters are bumbling idiots, and are quite obviously pawns in somebody else's great scheme, which is completely neglected because the actual villains barely even make appearances. I gave Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi the same score in the spring, but that was a better show by far, since all it needed was some more development for Ui. Itsu-Ten's anime needs a complete rewrite to be good.
FAIL OF THE SEASON

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 10:50   Link #627
larethian

Spoiler for OAD:

Last edited by larethian; 2011-12-13 at 00:16.
Old 2011-12-12, 23:40   Link #628
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

So how "humiliated" poor Ferris got from being next to the fanservice magnets that is Himea and Mirai?
Old 2011-12-13, 00:19   Link #629
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
So how "humiliated" poor Ferris got from being next to the fanservice magnets that is Himea and Mirai?
Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-14, 12:24   Link #630
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Thank god Ferris was spared...

"puts away the vodka"
Old 2011-12-16, 06:44   Link #631
jdennis007

What's sad is that I liked the OVA probably better than the entire series.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 22:22   Link #632
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Now that was a funny ova switching body and jumping into Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Old 2012-05-09, 22:15   Link #633
tyciol
*Artist

I love vampire anime and would like to make a wiki about this once I watch it. Does anyone know a good short slang for Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi?

I was thinking "KuroUsagi" or something like that.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 00:49   Link #634
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
I love vampire anime and would like to make a wiki about this once I watch it. Does anyone know a good short slang for Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi?

I was thinking "KuroUsagi" or something like that.
This is not really a vampire anime.
There is a wikia on it though I think it's inactive (and I hate wikias).
'Itsuten' is the short for the title.
Old 2012-10-10, 15:12   Link #635
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Final score: 6/10. This show absolutely sucks.
The fact that I seem to be the ONLY PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD who loves this show to bits and doesn't think it sucks, absolutely sucks.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2012-10-18 at 18:01.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen