AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-10-16, 06:02   Link #1901
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

tea_ser: Mmmm... pixels. I guess you could add more to the background since it is abit lacking. 7/10
~Tsukuyomi Blurry, and I think the font used could be better. Good work with the BG and blending though, and the ray of light with the snow visible as well. 8.5/10
Bakumatsu:
Yuna: Tidus is barely visible, making it look very blank. Aside from that, everything above Tidus' head is also blank, making it even more blank. 6/10
Ouran: Okay, this is painful. The composition could be better, and the guy on the right is slowly eroding (I think you're trying for a too bright barely visible style here, yes?) However, because everything is Blue it isn't working out. 5/10
SinX: This is really painful. It's too SHARP!! 2/10
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 06:26   Link #1902
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Cyz

This is a cool Saya sig. I love the background. ^^ 10/10

Necrodeath

the Necrodeath i know is back. Only you that come up with sigs that chilled my spines. >_<;; 10/10 Alot of dark details and what the hell is that... bulging eyeball..?
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 10:00   Link #1903
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tsukuyomi View Post
@Cyz
So another person made a siggy for you??? I kinda feel bad for this JaYson person because he has to put up with requests and later they just ditch his art *sigh*...
And I kinda feel bad for you because you quickly assume everything and had no idea how much it hurts when you say that. Ditch his art? Apparently you didn't know that most of the signatures I have came from K. Yamato (Jayson). I like his work. And I keep a personal folder of ALL the sigs I have not only from K. Yamato but from various ppl. not only here from this forum but from other forums as well. I don't DITCH someone's work. As a matter of fact, I re-use the sigs I have. And also, FYI, he didn't ask me to be obligated to just use only his sigs. So what's wrong if I use another's sig work? Don't I have the freedom to use others or ask others for sigs? Also, this sig has been with me for a long time before K. Yamato started giving me sigs. I just can't use it before since it was too big. So, I suggest you stop making those assumptions of yours and assess the situation first. It hurts the way you said it Think before you speak!

Tsukuyomi: Ayu is still my favorite. The bg doesn't match though. 9/10
tea_ser: relieving the Shuffle! moments no 8/10
Secca: small but nice. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2006-10-16 at 14:53.
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 16:32   Link #1904
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
And I kinda feel bad for you because you quickly assume everything and had no idea how much it hurts when you say that. Ditch his art? Apparently you didn't know that most of the signatures I have came from K. Yamato (Jayson). I like his work. And I keep a personal folder of ALL the sigs I have not only from K. Yamato but from various ppl. not only here from this forum but from other forums as well. I don't DITCH someone's work. As a matter of fact, I re-use the sigs I have. And also, FYI, he didn't ask me to be obligated to just use only his sigs. So what's wrong if I use another's sig work? Don't I have the freedom to use others or ask others for sigs? Also, this sig has been with me for a long time before K. Yamato started giving me sigs. I just can't use it before since it was too big. So, I suggest you stop making those assumptions of yours and assess the situation first. It hurts the way you said it Think before you speak!
Note, I make MY own siggy... I know how it feels to actually put up hours of MY time just to make a stranger happy... Making signature is a stressing business... If a person is not happy, he/she ditches it and goes on with a different one... Hours of precious time to make art and to see something thrown, its sad... Its like saving up your money to buy your sibling/friends a present and they just throw it away... Hard works and emotion is put into it, so try to understand what I and these artist is going through, alright...

@celcius

Nice siggy... Gives a nice tranquility to it... 8/10
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 17:36   Link #1905
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tsukuyomi View Post
Note, I make MY own siggy... I know how it feels to actually put up hours of MY time just to make a stranger happy... Making signature is a stressing business... If a person is not happy, he/she ditches it and goes on with a different one... Hours of precious time to make art and to see something thrown, its sad... Its like saving up your money to buy your sibling/friends a present and they just throw it away... Hard works and emotion is put into it, so try to understand what I and these artist is going through, alright...
But if it's taking much of your time, why do you make one? For your information, the sig I use before....I was using that for quite some time and I'm just waiting for a change. Since you never visited Animesuki you thought iy was still new. You just happen to pass by here and posted a comment on the sig I have and then when you visited again, my sig changed. For you, you think that was still new but you should've think of other possibilities rather than saying ditching and not happy stuffs. I'm not being rude. If anyone is, then it would be you because you just made a harsh criticism but you fail to analyze the situation. I'm just stating my reasons. Anyway, I'm offended and humiliated already and I don't want to get banned by starting a flame here, so you win....and I'm shutting up. I hope you're happy.

Necrodeath: mmm, too early for Holloween don't you think? 7/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~

Last edited by Cyz; 2006-10-16 at 20:30.
Old 2006-10-16, 18:11   Link #1906
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
cyz ~ nice change of theme for you a lot more darker tone than your usual cute and fluffy ^_^ and i cnt find anything wrong with it 10/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 20:57   Link #1907
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

deathkillz -nice
cyz -good
tsukuyomi -needs a small picture with hyperlink
secca - its a little small, but good
celcius -good, if u made the 4 panels fade in or flip would be excellent
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 22:14   Link #1908
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

celcius - i just LOVE that signature. Love the colors and the calm feeling coming from it! everythings just GREAT~ can you send me the main image of misuzu? i love her there!

Cyz - oo another good sig! the bg is awesome and the red light is pretty cool =) text matches well too~

Potatochobit - aww so cute SHnY sig =3 too bad when i first saw it, i saw the "in the stew" frame, so it kinda ruined the sudden kyon comment for me =(

I think im gonna request a siggie for awhile =/ wait for one, itll come, soon...i hope =S
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 23:21   Link #1909
K. Yamato
Sae's Lover
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to K. Yamato
Guys GUYS GUYS! I really do sigs for the heck of it! I dont care its fun thats all that matters I mean cmmon just because Cyz likes my sigs doesnt mean Cyz has to make his own. Its ok hahaha. Honestly if someone uses my signatures its like an honor to me because in my early ages...no one cared about me except my parents. And did I quit making people happy? No. I keep doing this even if I suck or I make mistakes as long as people enjoy the sunset wallpapers or space scenes or my signatures. I am honored just to get a comment! ~Tsukuyomi I am backing Cyz up because he didnt need to get slammed by YOU I respect him and it was nice to help him out. I would do one for you EVEN IF you make your own because its a PLEASURE and an HONOR. Ahem but anyways its JASON not JaYson thats my design name haha.

Potatochobit: Love it alot Ill add that to my list of sigs..I think its cute ^^.

-Jason-

Please visit my museum here at AnimeSuki ^^ Here

Last edited by K. Yamato; 2006-10-16 at 23:25. Reason: Grammar Mistakes
K. Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 07:15   Link #1910
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Yamato View Post
Guys GUYS GUYS! I really do sigs for the heck of it! I dont care its fun thats all that matters I mean cmmon just because Cyz likes my sigs doesnt mean Cyz has to make his own. Its ok hahaha. Honestly if someone uses my signatures its like an honor to me because in my early ages...no one cared about me except my parents. And did I quit making people happy? No. I keep doing this even if I suck or I make mistakes as long as people enjoy the sunset wallpapers or space scenes or my signatures. I am honored just to get a comment! ~Tsukuyomi I am backing Cyz up because he didnt need to get slammed by YOU I respect him and it was nice to help him out. I would do one for you EVEN IF you make your own because its a PLEASURE and an HONOR. Ahem but anyways its JASON not JaYson thats my design name haha.

Potatochobit: Love it alot Ill add that to my list of sigs..I think its cute ^^.

-Jason-
.....I don't know what to say but thanx for the support

Potatochobit: oooh that's a nice one. They're so cute (especially the chibi Mikuru) 10/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-10-17, 11:58   Link #1911
K. Yamato
Sae's Lover
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to K. Yamato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
.....I don't know what to say but thanx for the support

Potatochobit: oooh that's a nice one. They're so cute (especially the chibi Mikuru) 10/10
Cheers Cyz ^_^ thats what I do for friends =3.

But nice sig btw! Blood+ 9/10!

Please visit my museum here at AnimeSuki ^^ Here
K. Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 15:40   Link #1912
Laharu
mao de makai

Send a message via AIM to Laharu Send a message via MSN to Laharu
Cyz ~ I love the dark colours. They honestly go really well together. And especially that shade of red Text is teh spiff. All around very good. 10/10

K. Yamato ~ Looks cool, although the writing seems to fade a little too much as it getsw closer to the right side. Good use of the cloudy effects and such, and I like the shades of blue. 8.5/10
Laharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 01:40   Link #1913
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Laharu: Well, it's Laharl, so a plus. The crop is okay, and the border is also okay. 8.5/10
Cyz: Very, very nice BG. If Saya was less blurry, the blending could've been perfect and so will the sig. 9.5/10
Potatochobit: Cute~ lack of Haruhi in the sig makes me sad (even if she's in your ava) 9/10
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 03:51   Link #1914
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Celcius .. hm.. like the sig overall .. but the main girl kinda blurish =/

@ Secca .. Despite Haruhi have finished .. She still seems to be quite popular .. Simple .. kinda empty BG .. so so .. >.>

@ Cyz .. Kinda messy =/

@ Deathkillz ..Your sig never fits your scary name ... Nitpicking .. it would be better if the L not beheaded

@ Potato ... Awww .. =3

@ Jason .. Really love the BG .. altho not very fond of having her so blended to it =/

@ Laharu ..Kudos .. you never changed your sig ^0^

@ KiNA ..Hahaha .. I lied saying my last rider sig would lasted overnite .. but kinda tied up with the approaching Eid Mubarak and going back and forth between my house, my parent's and ... erm .. urm .. another house .. Its Karen from Fate Hollow Ata.. ta.. ta something I never able to pronounce/spell that
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 07:43   Link #1915
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Kira_Naruto: New sig? That doesn't look like Karen Still, it was prety nice. Your name should be a little visible though. 9/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-10-18, 08:41   Link #1916
Tabris

I haven't been here in soooo long.

Cyz - Nice I like the ambiance of it all.

Kira_Naruto - Ace.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 09:07   Link #1917
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Necrodeath: mmm, too early for Holloween don't you think? 7/10[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

Not to early for christmas, though. They started advertisting for christmas ages ago.

Necrodeath: Nice, but it's too creepy for me (not into horror genre type stuff), so this is a bit subjective. 6/10
Kira_Naruto: Nice. 10/10
Tabris: Lol. 8/10
Old 2006-10-18, 11:16   Link #1918
Spazzcase
The depressed angel

Deathkillz - I really like the sig! It looks cool. I also like how it has your name in it. 10/10

Potatochobit - How cute ^^ 8/10

Cyz - I like the background on yours 8/10

celcius - I think it looks pretty. I like how all the faces are being shown 9/10

Last edited by Spazzcase; 2006-10-18 at 11:56.
Spazzcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 11:17   Link #1919
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
@ Deathkillz ..Your sig never fits your scary name ... Nitpicking .. it would be better if the L not beheaded
scary? no wai
id guess ill have to sort out the "L" if i have time >.<

Kira_Naruto ~ nice but the image on the left is a bit messy...with all the lines going through her face >.< 8/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 14:30   Link #1920
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Because someone bugged me to rate his sig. :x

Kina: Not animated = :( But very nice, nonetheless.

Tabris: Pedobear approves. So do I.

Cyz: The "Anymore" is kinda hard to see and the stock is kinda blur, but still a good sig.

Temporary placeholder sig until I have time to make a proper one, so it sucks. :x
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature