AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-03, 16:12   Link #241
DazarGaidin
There there, Maggie-chan

I am all for miata and clarice going against the org/joining the rebels. Or at the very least being sympathetic counterpart in the org (kinda like galatea was before she completely rolled out). Like i said before clarice seems like a good girl, and the foundation for her trusting the rebels and doubting the org has kinda been seeded already.

Maybe she and galatea will be a new rebel team, kinda separate from the others but willing to join up here and there, that would be cool.

But thats all speculation/wishful fantasizing :P

Old 2007-11-03, 16:27   Link #242
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazarGaidin View Post
I am all for miata and clarice going against the org/joining the rebels. Or at the very least being sympathetic counterpart in the org (kinda like galatea was before she completely rolled out). Like i said before clarice seems like a good girl, and the foundation for her trusting the rebels and doubting the org has kinda been seeded already.

Maybe she and galatea will be a new rebel team, kinda separate from the others but willing to join up here and there, that would be cool.

But thats all speculation/wishful fantasizing :P
I don't think your theory is out of the question, I think the seed has already been soed with Galatea having a connection with the children, and Miata herself behind a child. Not to mention Clarice seems like someone who would be sympathetic.
Old 2007-11-03, 16:38   Link #243
azurie

I also touched on that when I mentioned that the love factor was being put into play in some form that also includes the mother role as well since tell me a stronger love bond than a mother and her child?
Old 2007-11-03, 17:06   Link #244
Icephere
Claymore Fan

I'm curious as to why that "yoma" appeared at the end of the chapter.It won't be smart to come out of his/her shell and decide to take down two strong claymores all by himself.

Edit: Who knows!Maybe it is awakened Rafaela!
Old 2007-11-03, 17:28   Link #245
DazarGaidin
There there, Maggie-chan

Or Riful, hard to say. Whoever it is they need to be crazy strong to show themselves to them. I wouldn't mind another Duff/Galatea moment or two either :P

Old 2007-11-03, 17:34   Link #246
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Someone mentioned that Galatea is a defensive type yet she's not regenerating her eyes. Perhaps she's doing it on purpose to sharpen her senses, in the event she's endangered she'd regenerate it.

I think at the end there is the voice of someone who just awakened.
Old 2007-11-03, 17:42   Link #247
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazarGaidin View Post
Or Riful, hard to say. Whoever it is they need to be crazy strong to show themselves to them. I wouldn't mind another Duff/Galatea moment or two either :P
I was thinking that it could be Riful but...Riful screaming O_o;; She can just appear out of the thin air and surprise everyone around her

Galatea or Miata could be a possibility but from what I interpret from the last page, there was a roar heard from far off while the two were engaged in the battle.
Old 2007-11-03, 17:47   Link #248
azurie

i'm thinking it's someone new or someone from the past who's really strong that maybe we forgot about hmm . . . . . but who?
Old 2007-11-03, 18:09   Link #249
Sassarai
Army of One

Some reason I think being attach to humans is going to lead to Garatea's downfall. Just like Teresa .
Old 2007-11-03, 18:24   Link #250
Mandrake

I think some badass youma or awakenned being just enterred the fray, will galatea bail out and let clarice and miata take the hit, or cooperate?
Old 2007-11-03, 18:26   Link #251
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
Some reason I think being attach to humans is going to lead to Garatea's downfall. Just like Teresa .
Oh, make some sense your idea... it is a battle of protection the children... perhaps Miata will "open" her mind... But then how she react, if she knows that Clarice is not her real "mama"?

Well, i think too. This new Youma will interrupts the fight of the three. Perhaps the AB will attack civilians, and Galatea will run from the fight to interfere. And Clarice and Miata of course follow her. And continue fighting Galatea, so she will fight in two front lines. But somehow the AB will hurt Clarice so Miata "forced" to fight the AB instant of Galatea. Perhaps Galatea will help her in this fight, but it is no shame for her if Miata wounded her so big that she runs for it... But i dunno. I don't think that our Story writer will do this present for us
Old 2007-11-03, 18:40   Link #252
Sassarai
Army of One

Spoiler:
And I was sooooo sure this was how it was going to end up. Im disappointed.
Old 2007-11-03, 18:42   Link #253
Seska

Quote:
Spoiler:
was how it was going to end up. Im disappointed.
DOH!!!, you catch me off guard with this.... But, a good off guard hehe
Old 2007-11-03, 19:04   Link #254
azurie

you only WISHED that's how it ended up with you as the #4 in question ;P
Old 2007-11-03, 20:21   Link #255
redmeat

Quote:
Spoiler:
And I was sooooo sure this was how it was going to end up. Im disappointed.
First it's with the Rabona's kids and now Miata!? I hope she doesn't get caught.
Old 2007-11-03, 21:03   Link #256
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
Someone mentioned that Galatea is a defensive type yet she's not regenerating her eyes. Perhaps she's doing it on purpose to sharpen her senses, in the event she's endangered she'd regenerate it.

I think at the end there is the voice of someone who just awakened.
I don't think she knew that by blinding herself she could become stronger. I think she just happened to figure that out since it was the best way to hide her identity in Rabona.
Old 2007-11-03, 21:10   Link #257
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Someone mentioned that most of the awakened beings we have met so far have been male, which is interesting. I wonder when the organization realized that making male claymores was a bad idea.

MiB1:Well that is number 180 to awaken. What do we do now?
MiB 2: I can't believe that we are still trying this. I mean, they are 100x worse than any youma now. Aren't we just aggravating the problem?
MiB 1: You are right. Maybe we should try making girls into hybrids?
MiB 2: That's a great idea! Hey little girl over there, do you want to become a super human warrior and defend the world from monsters?
Riful: sure!

Whoever is making an appearance in the next chapter must be youma related and very strong in my opinion. First off, Galk and Sid recognizing the voice as one of a youma is obvious foreshadowing. I don't think it is Galatea or Miata because of how the panels shifted to somewhere else in the town and it would make sense to me if Galatea's final statement about getting closer is related to that other being and not Miata. But I'm not certain of that.

I think the audible screaming is the biggest indicator that it is not Galatea (scream? I think not!) or Miata (mama?) nor most of the characters we have met in the past. The abyssals don't seem like screamers. So whatever is coming is walking intentionally into a firefight between Galatea and Miata, who have both released their youki. If it is youma related then it knows that both Galatea and Miata are insanely powerful. I'm hoping for an awesome new character. If it is awakened Raki, I will probably blink for half an hour.

It really could be Miata's awakened form also though, but it seems a little sudden. The only way I can imagine Miata being more powerful than Alicia is if she can awaken and return on her own, unless she is tapped into some dark energy youki reactor like Teresa . Whatever it is I think we will see a cool new monster next month.

A part of me hopes it is the awakened form of one of the MIB.
Old 2007-11-03, 21:19   Link #258
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I think it is a rather simple matter of her doing the typical blind-swordsman thing, all her senses are enchanced (including Yoki-sensing) so she is able to move around normally.

Now that their is an opponent with Yoki fighting her, Galatea can probably see her clear as day with her enchanced Yoki-sensing, so I think Galatea's yoki-sensing is probably superior to Teresa's now, but Galatea is still no-where near as strong as Teresa was.

The Yoma being in the city might be an AB hunting Galatea for Riful.

Riful did specifically state she wanted someone who could manipulate Yoma-energy after all.
I think there's still an important difference between Galatea's and Teresa's yoki sensing. Galatea's excels in range, while Teresa's excels in the details of yoki flow and in a preemptive capacity. Galatea seems to have increased her range of detection by picking them up from farther away and as miniscule the yoki's presence. It would be here where she had always surpassed Teresa's or anybody else's that we've seen so far. She probably sees the details better than before, but whether it's better than Teresa's is speculation at this point.
Old 2007-11-03, 21:21   Link #259
Rowan

Called it! I called it months ago that Galatea went to Rabona! And it was even for the reasons I guessed. I didn't figure on her being blind, though. That's a good one.

R.

(http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...886#post984886 I called it)
Old 2007-11-03, 21:23   Link #260
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

Excellent work. You deserve a cookie!
Closed Thread