AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-20, 11:57   Link #2921
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Im just on about this rocksolid fact, a story cant have 2 lucifers,

Back to Saten his name sure refers to it but there got to be more info on it before there is any labeling since if you start calling him the Satan or the evil then what does that make Arclight...
Eh... fictional stories can be written in the way the author wants. Same there are 2 Adams, there can be 2 demons too. From the biblical point, Satan and Lucifer are two names for the demon, but this is not the bible, because if we were suposed to understand the story from the biblical point, then Cruz should have died nailed on the cross and Cain should have been the first son of Adam and Eve, and you know neither Cruz died this way and Cain is not Adam and Eve's son.

What makes you understand who is who of the two demons is the description for each name:

Lucifer: Described as a fallen angel (name comes from the fusion of Arcangel and Light Bearer), ambitious, calculator, always believing he's the one who judge the others, the one who decides who lives and who dies, to the point he proclaimed himself as "equal to God".

That's clearly Arclight.

Satan: Like Lucifer, Satan rebelled against God and sought to take God's place. However, unlike the first one, Satan is considered Christ's premier enemy, a rebel against all the God stands. He is described as someone who hides in the shadows, waiting patiently before playing his cards and making his moves. He is full of pride.

This description fits Saten.

As you can see, from the two names for the Demon, Kami created two different characters with equal body shape and slightly different personalities.

But as I have told you, this is a manga, and the story isn't developed as it's in the bible. That's what makes Needless original, because as many characters whose names are related with the bible it has, they never won't be developed as the book says. This is not the bible, this is a manga, a original story, and it's author will implement and develop his characters in the way he likes the most.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-20 at 12:13.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 12:44   Link #2922
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
lol well you like always say things to only fit to your needs, Satan and Lucifer as well as Beelzebub are all names refering to the same entity, the devil. You shouldnt say Satan and Lucifer are 2 diff entities since they are not.

also if this ISNT developed as it is in the bible then why do you always drag in the bible when talking about Cruz=Christ....??

I stand my case
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 13:23   Link #2923
Homura7

My point about Cruz is based from what I've seen in Needless!

I won't repeat again. If you want to connect something about Needless with the bible, then relate only the character names, that's all.

And who gives a shit if Satan and Lucifer are two names of the same entity. It's a original story, not the bible. There are two Adams, and when Needless 2 begins there will be another one.

My point stands.
Old 2010-01-20, 13:56   Link #2924
Ca12nag3

You aint getting what im saying.

Cruz shows indeed to be more then just a human, (im asuming hes to be the new Christ)

Adam Arclight and Adam Blade are both the clones (failed) of the 2nd.

Eve is the vessel needed to have a AP clone to procreate.

Aruka as sister of Cruz might play a important role for Cruz in the future.

Saten is either a new project by 666 or hes a needless, with amplified powers with that tattoo, (the origin of the tattoo isnt varified yet)

Black Madam as shes in Needless 2 also has a important role to fullfill.

All other characters are cameos and extra. Sure they can be important but they arnt key and can be swapped for others.

About Saten realy all thats shown is that he has that tatoo and it drasticaly increases his power now plz first varify some sheit before you start building castles on quicksand.
Like how you said the needle first was antidote then its poison then its a sample of her blood, back to antidote again and now its what? Some people here jump the gun when it comes to fact and theory.
Old 2010-01-20, 14:35   Link #2925
Homura7

Quote:
Like how you said the needle first was antidote then its poison then its a sample of her blood, back to antidote again and now its what? Some people here jump the gun when it comes to fact and theory.
About this one, it was more due to translation problems.

Anyway, considering Saten wears another 3 bandages, I doubt that's the only tattoo he hides.

About Cruz, I too believe he is somehow connected to The Second.

On the other hand, the whole condensation of the fragments Christ had was gained as a birth gift, I completely discard that possibility.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-20 at 14:46.
Old 2010-01-20, 15:55   Link #2926
Ca12nag3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
On the other hand, the whole condensation of the fragments Christ had was gained as a birth gift, I completely discard that possibility.
I dont fully understand..

You mean that Needless arnt born with fragments?

Or that the Christ didnt have all the fragments from birth?

Well its both not confirmed how Needless get to be Needless realy. Tho its shown that the 2nd was an adult when he did those miracles...Like Christ in the new testament but still, the 2nd didnt show up as a child.
Old 2010-01-20, 16:18   Link #2927
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

Quote:
I dont fully understand..

You mean that Needless arnt born with fragments?

Or that the Christ didnt have all the fragments from birth?

Well its both not confirmed how Needless get to be Needless realy. Tho its shown that the 2nd was an adult when he did those miracles...Like Christ in the new testament but still, the 2nd didnt show up as a child.
Correct if im wrong but the excuse in how the people became needless its cause of the bombing, they discovered a new element and used it against japan..., cus of that people mutated end evolved...i think they already discuss this situation in the forums.
big_slick001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 16:50   Link #2928
Homura7

Quote:
IOr that the Christ didnt have all the fragments from birth?
This.
Old 2010-01-20, 17:24   Link #2929
Sekirei07

Not all Needless are born with fragments, disk is the 100% proof of that since she was alive before the war and Needless didn't gain their powers tell after the war.

Cruz has been said to be Cross by author himself in his bonus pages talking about names. Said Cruz means Cross in Portuguese.

Saten I have to say is 100% a product of a different type of project trying to utilize the body of The Second.

Now as to if he is that scientist that was in the AP I kinda highly doubt now since The Second's limbs were already gone at that time.

On a side note I just finished transcribing Needless vol 1, woo! 10 more chapters to go (for now)
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 18:24   Link #2930
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well I've lagged on Needless so what's our current chapter and latest happenings? Need info guys.
Old 2010-01-20, 19:20   Link #2931
Avvesione

^
You can get Chapter 75 on page 143 of this thread (right at the top).

Check it out and then read through the last 5 pages to kinda see what we think is going on. Hope you enjoy!
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 21:21   Link #2932
shadowii

these tattoos, though, maybe they tie into the second's nature?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 23:19   Link #2933
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
these tattoos, though, maybe they tie into the second's nature?
Perhaps. Now we have another mystery on our hand with the tattoos and what they mean (besides powering up). Be interesting to see if anyone else has any of those tattoos as well.
Old 2010-01-20, 23:43   Link #2934
Sekirei07

its a pity that they have absolutely nothing to reference with in terms of actual story (aside from speculation that they are body parts belonging to The Second) or real life christian symbols. Or symbols that have appeared in other parts of Needless
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 00:49   Link #2935
Ca12nag3

well there is nothing on it, accept that Arclight has a symbol once before on his torso. But then again nothing says it has to do with the 2nd. (i realy would like to see some translations).
Apart from that im glad that Mio is on the good side for now.
And im glad i was right on that ^^. Other then that well Saten outpowers Blade atm, that old Geezer is making sport of Mio. Eve is out of commision and Disk is more or less a handscanner now haha. All up to Cruz now it seems, and realy it would be to cliche if he needed help now. Also its to soon for help since few chapters ago Seto+Solva showed up vs Hatfield. Hes on his own now.
Old 2010-01-21, 01:02   Link #2936
Dragonkid11
A random-man

YES,finally...chinese translated version is out...now,what to ask something?(And yes...I atcually waited for it...)

Something I doubt I must told you..

1.Adam project is still ON
2.That old man is not needless...but It seem he got the "Eden apple" in his body
3.After Saten shout "Eden seed",the tattoo appear

It is all so shocking...DAM,enough mystery already,give us answer!!!

EDIT:...and the reason why Eve is like...that "situation" is because she got hit "directly" by Archlight Eden Seed attack,which I don't quite understand...
To normal people,that attack is 100%instant fatal,why destruct the body cell completely...
I think...the liquid in the container is the "Eden apple",which is the thing that turn people into needless...
But Disk can't sense the old man as needless despite he have the Eden apple in him...

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2010-01-21 at 01:15.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 01:09   Link #2937
Ca12nag3

well a sumary of page 17,18 and 20 would do some good lol, those are the most important ^^
Old 2010-01-21, 01:20   Link #2938
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
well a sumary of page 17,18 and 20 would do some good lol, those are the most important ^^
Alright...now...it seem I have a hard time in finding which page is which(they didn't give number...)
Old 2010-01-21, 02:01   Link #2939
Avvesione

17 begins with the large panel on the right with Mio looking surprised, her fist out and Ishiyama standing on it. Page 20 (just for reference, I don't think you're stupid and can't count) is when he threw Mio out of the room and is talking about Christ, Buddah, Alexander, etc.

Btw, thanks again Dragonkid11.
Old 2010-01-21, 02:09   Link #2940
Dragonkid11
A random-man

I "fixed" several words so that it look more normal...
Page 17
Oldman(that how I call him..):Cruz,technology is still improving right now...That why we still have Adam Project
Cruz:A.P still exist!?!

Page18
Disk:Are you...a member of 666!?!
Oldman:Hm...You are good to be a reporter(I don't know how to translate this part)
Cruz:That...the one who appear in Blade and Gido memory!?
Disk:Yes,called "triple six"
Disk:Control the world from underworld,althought being a super government agency across several countrys,the report of their member and action is completely unknown.

Page 20
Cruz:Mio!!
Oldman:You...know Jesus right?
Oldman:The Buddha,Alexander the great(I don't know what to say in the third bubble)In history,there is always someone who possessed great power who appear from miracle
Oldman:They are called god...all because one reason,they can control power lies within their brain freely.Yes...only the chosen one can use them...Even through it is a power that everyone can use
Oldman:The weight difference between Orstrich and Honey bird is 50000times.Even through both of them is bird,because of their environment,they changed with big differentness.The same thing didn't happen to human is a lie that can't be hide...

Page 21(for extra)
Oldman:Extinction exist,A generation will always be ruled by superior being...this is...that kind of war."The great experiment of evolution"is what made us the chosen one
Oldman:Ah...the fight there is almost done.

And done...

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2010-01-21 at 02:41.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen