AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-22, 10:54   Link #1
KingofWac

Who wants to bet Kabuto is Itachi?

Frankily I hope this isn't the case....however there is SO much evidence and it is very possible that Kabuto is Itachi in disguise. I doubt I can remember all the things I came up with but I will do my best.

1) Take a look at Itachi and Kabuto's hair, no they arent "exactly" the same but very similar with the hair split down the middle and the ponytail in the back. No other characters in Naruto have this.

2) It was stated that Kabuto arrived in Konoha 6 years ago as an outside survivor if the Amato War (I think this is the right name). This is mentioned in the episode where Kabuto quits from the 2nd test in the Chuunin exam. I find it pretty interesting that it was 7 years ago that Itachi destroyed the Uchiha clan and left Konoha. Coincidentally this kid "Kabuto" shows up in Konoha a year after Itachi left and somehow managed to survive a huge war. Only someone with very impressive ninja skills could do this.

3) In anime episode 88 at the very beginning right after Orochimaru kills his servant and Kabuto walks in, Kabuto states (this is not word for word but very close)...."I was away for a while and I already need to clean up this mess". Yes he indeed was away, just so you remember this takes place right after Itachi and Kisame run away from Jiraya's ninjustu.

4) Itachi and Kabuto share very similar characteristics. Neither of them get mad or lose their cool. The are both extremely intelligent and can get to people's heads by just talking. Both are very powerful (everyone assumes Kabuto is hiding something because he is a mysterious character) yet tend to avoid fighting if possible.

5) Both are data gatherer's. Itachi seems to know a lot about Naruto, he even states after he runs from Jiraya that "we don't need to worry about Naruto in his current state". Pretty funny he knows all this considering Kabuto has been observing Naruto the entire time. In episode 88 Kabuto claims to have knowledge about Tsunade from the Amato War. Interesting how he was collecting information even back then like he was on a mission or something...*hint hint* Read the spoiler below.

6) Kabuto isn't intimidated by Orochimaru in the least. A lot of people are waiting for Orochimaru to get killed and many people think that Kabuto has some hidden motive. In fact I find it funny in the episode where Sasuke gets owned by Itachi, Itachi notices the seal (doesn't say anything but it shows him looking at it) when Sasuke is on the ground. Then in the next episode he is telling Sasuke he is weak because he doesn't have enough hate, basically implying he MUST go to orochimaru. Something weird is definately going on here.

There are probably a few more things I could put on here but I think it is enough. For those of you who have read the manga and are trying to give me a counter example read below.

Spoiler:

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
Old 2004-06-22, 10:59   Link #2
Disfunctional

the answer is no. its not him. lock thread
Old 2004-06-22, 11:01   Link #3
KingofWac

How do u know? I have provided a lot of evidence.
Old 2004-06-22, 11:01   Link #4
Archaic

Kabuto was brought to the leaf as a *child*, not a teenager. The age difference between them is fairly significant.
Old 2004-06-22, 11:01   Link #5
KirbyMorph

While I dont agree with you, its an interesting theory. The upcoming events seem to kill your theory in my opinion.
If you want another point, you can use Kabuto's glowing eyes or whatever from the chuunin exam when they are in teh forest of death or whatever. He was probably mad and the sharingan was coming through until he quickly realizes and regains composure.
Old 2004-06-22, 11:03   Link #6
KingofWac

To the above poster, that is not true. This is kabuto's what? 4th or 5th time taking the chuunin exam. He is definately quite a bit older than Naruto and the others. Itachi is only 4 years older than Sasuke.
Old 2004-06-22, 11:03   Link #7
KingofWac

yeah that is another point I didn't add....he mentions "the old blood boiling"
Old 2004-06-22, 11:05   Link #8
KingofWac

Also, like I said before I hope I am wrong, but there is a lot of evidence. I hate to come back and say "I told you so" within the next couple months
Old 2004-06-22, 12:05   Link #9
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Basically no it's not Kabuto because, Kabuto was adopted as a baby by the captain of the med team. He's been around taking and failing the chuhnin exam for 7 years now.

PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON! Christ.

Edit: Also ... how is this an interesting theory when it revolves around incorrect facts ...
Old 2004-06-22, 12:09   Link #10
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
I highly doubt that kabuto is itachi... it's just that you feel that you are correct in this theory so all evidence seems like kabuto is itachi =P
Old 2004-06-22, 12:12   Link #11
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
No.

If Kabuto was Itachi in disguise, I don't think Oro is that STUPID to fall for his trick. Kabuto even said that
Spoiler:

So no, I don't think it's Itachi at all. Itachi is too COOL to "pretend" to follow someone around like a bitch. we all know that Kabuto is Oro's bitch!
Old 2004-06-22, 12:30   Link #12
Uukog42

time to solve all your stupidity....episode 81 Itachi is walking around with Kisame while at the same time Kabuto is talking to orochimaru back at the HQ.nuff said.
Old 2004-06-22, 13:00   Link #13
Zimok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWac

"I was away for a while and I already need to clean up this mess"
yeah i think he was talking about the blood that oro got all over the place...
Old 2004-06-22, 13:02   Link #14
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

... *sigh* another case of I let my mind wonder off into fantasyland while dissmissing all facts.
Old 2004-06-22, 13:06   Link #15
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uukog42
time to solve all your stupidity....episode 81 Itachi is walking around with Kisame while at the same time Kabuto is talking to orochimaru back at the HQ.nuff said.
mwhaha, king you lost the bet, what u gonna give us??

uukog proved you wrong
Old 2004-06-22, 13:07   Link #16
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster

Just felt like adding to the incredible amount of evidence proving that Itachi is not Kabuto.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-22, 13:21   Link #17
Ogata
Underling

waht does that have to do with anything?!
Old 2004-06-22, 13:24   Link #18
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Proving this wrong wasn't all that much of a challenge ... it revolves around really strong arguements like ... check it out ... their hair splits in the same place.
Old 2004-06-22, 13:33   Link #19
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

If itachi was concerned with naruto in a fight...i would think itachi was a pussy...
Old 2004-06-22, 13:37   Link #20
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
hey .. u guys dont have to bash him like that ... his theory was good and was pretty well thought out, i dont think its true, but he did a good job at details with it instead of juss makin a thread and saying i think itachi is kabuto, like that gaara is the 4th thread
Closed Thread