Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-05-11, 22:39   Link #20481
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Spoiler for MG Delta Plus AUG:

Last edited by GrahamAker; 2011-05-11 at 22:50.
GrahamAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 22:44   Link #20482
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Post from GG

That one pic with Zero Custom vs Epyon with those beam effects look epic
Old 2011-05-11, 23:08   Link #20483
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

And highlights from above of course:

HGFC Master Gundam w/ Fuuinsaiki set
HGFC Shining Gundam
MG Delta Plus
MG Gundam Sandrock (no actual model, but confirmed for 2011 release)
MG Gundam Heavyarms (no actual model, but confirmed for planning stage)

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 23:21   Link #20484
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Those last two come at a surprise.
Old 2011-05-12, 00:41   Link #20485
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Alot of people have noticed this already, but for those who haven't:

Those beam cloth effects parts by the HGFC Master Gundam's feet? They're actually wielded by 1/144 scale Master Asia figures

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2011-05-12, 01:12   Link #20486
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Those last two come at a surprise.
Was that sarcasm? Seeing as how their "upgraded" versions are more or less recolours, and the way Bandai's been pushing the Wing Series lately those two were pretty much guaranteed a release
Old 2011-05-12, 01:55   Link #20487
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ View Post
Was that sarcasm? Seeing as how their "upgraded" versions are more or less recolours, and the way Bandai's been pushing the Wing Series lately those two were pretty much guaranteed a release
No, not sarcasm: last time Bandai made Ver. Ka. models for Gundam Wing, Heavyarms and Sandrock Custom both got shafted.
Old 2011-05-12, 03:23   Link #20488
Appel

YES! =D i soo wanted a MG delta plus^^ it was rather obvious that they would make one but hey, its still nice to hear.

about the MG sandrock and heavyarms, i will wait for their kai versions. those will be recolors anyway, so i dont see the point in buying the announced ones :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 04:55   Link #20489
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
about the MG sandrock and heavyarms, i will wait for their kai versions. those will be recolors anyway, so i dont see the point in buying the announced ones :P
Unless they give them their add-ons from Glory of the Losers, like the Sandrock's Full Armor pack and the Heavyarm's leg treads and extra missile launchers.

Old 2011-05-12, 05:03   Link #20490
amurorei83

Has anyone noticed that the MG Sandrock's shoulders are a bit disproportional? It seems larger than it should. Plus it looks a bit plain, not much different from the HG 1/100 counterpart. However, I could be speaking too early, especially since decals have not been applied. The MG Heavyarms looks ok, should look much better as the release date approaches.
amurorei83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 05:06   Link #20491
Se7en Sabers

Good news for the Delta Plus' fans !

On my side, I hope Bandai release a MG or RG of the Beginning Gundam

And why not a Ver. Ka of the ∀ Gundam ?
Spoiler for ∀ Gundam's concepts:

Yes, I love the White Doll
Se7en Sabers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 05:08   Link #20492
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amurorei83 View Post
Has anyone noticed that the MG Sandrock's shoulders are a bit disproportional? It seems larger than it should. Plus it looks a bit plain, not much different from the HG 1/100 counterpart. However, I could be speaking too early, especially since decals have not been applied. The MG Heavyarms looks ok, should look much better as the release date approaches.
That's because for the Sandrock and Heavyarms, those are the old 1/100 models, just reworked to look "MG-ish" and with MG hands. Notice the elbow joints being identical to the 1/100 versions. Those models were used by Bandai as placeholders for the MG Wing line for a long while now during exhibits, and they're gradually replacing them with the proper models as they come out (see MG Shenlong during last year's hobby shows).

Old 2011-05-12, 05:20   Link #20493
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's because for the Sandrock and Heavyarms, those are the old 1/100 models, just reworked to look "MG-ish" and with MG hands. Notice the elbow joints being identical to the 1/100 versions. Those models were used by Bandai as placeholders for the MG Wing line for a long while now during exhibits, and they're gradually replacing them with the proper models as they come out (see MG Shenlong during last year's hobby shows).
thats what i thought, too. thanks for confirming my thoughts^^
its way too early for prototypes yet, i mean they both dont even have a proper release date yet and the heavyarms is still in the planning stage of developement :P
Old 2011-05-12, 05:22   Link #20494
amurorei83

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aarrr.... no wonder!
The MG Epyon looks great! The decals, really makes it pop! Also the MG OO having the clear wing effect was a surprise. Hopefully the parts will be included, and not just a show piece.
amurorei83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 11:17   Link #20495
Araxiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post
And why not a Ver. Ka of the ∀ Gundam ?
Spoiler for ∀ Gundam's concepts:
Those look pretty cool. I actually prefer them to the final design, even though it's growing on me.

So, I see RG Launcher and Sword Strike? Are those going to be seperate things, or a set a la the Master Grade, do we know?
Old 2011-05-12, 11:38   Link #20496
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
Those look pretty cool. I actually prefer them to the final design, even though it's growing on me.

So, I see RG Launcher and Sword Strike? Are those going to be seperate things, or a set a la the Master Grade, do we know?
according to gundam guy these are just exhibition goods. i doubt that they will be released
Old 2011-05-12, 12:20   Link #20497
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Any paint work you're doing to it, do it before assembly to avoid getting any on the clear parts.
If it's just the basic 00Q scheme, there are about half a dozen areas on the blue parts that need to be blocked in white. Plus panel lining, that's it.
Note that some of the parts that need to be painted white are the handles of the 'gunblade' bits, and the handle of the sword itself. So if you're going to be switching the configuration much, it's worth giving those bits a good coat of varnish or two.
thank you araxiel. It took me a few minutes to realize they didnt bother making a white plastic tree for such pieces when i came home with the full saber box.. I certainly plan to paint b4 building but im not too sure how long it would take. Im using humbrol paints so i'll probably put a matt cote layer on the handles. I dont think i'll change configuration very often but i'll still put a coat on. Looks like taping off the edges will be most annoying.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 21:15   Link #20498
Karidzka

My first Work of this year, i'm getting slow...

The Concept of Zabanya Assault is a long range artilerry unit which can shoot from outside the battlefield, equipped with a long range mega gn particle cannon which range is the same as memento mori [2nd season episode 11] even far more when trans-arm.

Other Equipmment:
2 standard zabanya gn beam rifle
9x gn micro missile [the same as zabanya]

1 GN Gatling with ARMS [Automatic Revolving Machine System] which able to rotate 360 degree and attack all area all around zabanya ,it's able to shoot in front of cockpit. It is used to protect zabanya from enemy[mid range] when using the mega gn particle. It was controlled by haro so the pilot can focus with the mega gn particle.

2x beam sword mounted on the gatling
Zabanya assault also have 1 extra censor on the left chest, it was protected by the chest armor. The big bottom part design is too hold all the body when shooting the mega particle and also for GN Particle Storage.

Zabanya Assault is the prototype of zabanya in the movie. When Ian told Lockon about this unit, Lockon ask Ian to build a unit which fitted for him based on this, lockon said he prefer the unit which can attack multiple enemy in one time [zabanya] rather than focusing on 1 target. However when Ian told lockon the Zabanya Assault is already done, so Ian build another Zabanya based on this.Zabanya Assault were put in the Celestiasl Being Factory and equipped with GN-Drive Tau

anyway it's a fan fiction by me >_< it's the base idea i used for make these Toungue

Enjoy

moar at my blog

http://vixion.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/zabanya-assault/

Thank You
Karidzka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 08:26   Link #20499
Araxiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thank you araxiel. It took me a few minutes to realize they didnt bother making a white plastic tree for such pieces when i came home with the full saber box.. I certainly plan to paint b4 building but im not too sure how long it would take. Im using humbrol paints so i'll probably put a matt cote layer on the handles. I dont think i'll change configuration very often but i'll still put a coat on. Looks like taping off the edges will be most annoying.
In the magazine, they taped off the edges and used an airbrush. For mine, I used white humbrol enamel paint and painted it on with a brush. It takes a couple of coats to properly cover the blue, but the finish is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
according to gundam guy these are just exhibition goods. i doubt that they will be released
*sniff sob* I'll be in the corner.
Old 2011-05-13, 13:39   Link #20500
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
In the magazine, they taped off the edges and used an airbrush. For mine, I used white humbrol enamel paint and painted it on with a brush. It takes a couple of coats to properly cover the blue, but the finish is good.
thanks araxiel. some primer b4 white might also do pretty well. i havent heard of too many ppl using humbrol paints here. how long do your black matt 33's last after you open the lid? mine get dry pretty fast with a good seal on them either way. its getting on my nerves enough that i'll stop getting the black matt and go with gloss black and some matt cote (square glass) to kill the gloss coat.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy