AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Final Choice: Who's your Favourite Lucky☆Star Main Character ?
Kagami 277 42.23%
Konata 284 43.29%
Miyuki 21 3.20%
Tsukasa 74 11.28%
Voters: 656. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-09, 11:27   Link #41
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Konata all the way, She is so random and cool :3

Old 2007-10-09, 22:48   Link #42
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Voted for Kagami... XD
She just cracks me up all the time with her comments and her reactions to Konata. XD
Besides, who could resist her when she told Konata to call her Kagami-sama. XD
Old 2007-10-09, 23:45   Link #43
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Of those 4 it has to be Kagami, but in reality it has to be between Ms Kuroi and Hiyori. I lol uncontrollably at Ms Kuroi's situation and Hiyori's wild imagination.
Old 2007-10-10, 14:31   Link #44
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Besides, who could resist her when she told Konata to call her Kagami-sama. XD
Would you (or someone else) happen to remember what episode does that take place? I've been trying to track it down for a while to no avail
Old 2007-10-10, 14:54   Link #45
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Would you (or someone else) happen to remember what episode does that take place? I've been trying to track it down for a while to no avail
If I remember correctly, it is episode 10.
Old 2007-10-12, 07:25   Link #46
KudoShinichi
Exceed Drive

Kagami all the way~ since ep1~
Old 2007-10-13, 23:25   Link #47
Hammy
slice of life otaku

Konata definately my favorite, (of all time as well), easiest decision ever--nothing about her i can find that i dont like

Tsukasa my second favorite (some of the weird stuff she says, like the "extended family bowl" thing in the first(?) ep
Old 2007-10-21, 14:57   Link #48
Misunne

My favorite would be Konata cause I like her personality and the way she talks :P
Old 2007-10-23, 08:28   Link #49
bubbleslayer
iN LoVe

Definitely Konata
Old 2007-10-25, 07:51   Link #50
kevin13
Disabled By Request

No love for Tsukasa!
Old 2007-10-26, 08:05   Link #51
Raptor73
ブラック・ロック・シューター

Send a message via MSN to Raptor73
Konata all the way! It's not often you get to see an Otaku in an anime, and an extremely kawaii one at that, XD.
Old 2007-10-26, 08:41   Link #52
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Normally I'd go for Konata, but since, I'm someone like Konata (sorry if I keep saying this, it's the shortest way to say that, I'm THAT type of person >.<) I voted for Kagami.

I'm like KAGAMI ALL THE WAY, her tsundere-likeness is so cute that I can't resist it every time she gets mad turns me on kidding. XD So yes, I just like tsundere characters, like Louise from zero no tsukaima or Shana from Shakugan no Shana, or anything/something like that. =D
Old 2007-10-27, 01:36   Link #53
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

I love the twins a lot. Though close, Kagami in the end held the edge by having a richer, more dynamic personality.

Last edited by khryoleoz; 2007-10-29 at 13:39.
Old 2007-10-29, 02:43   Link #54
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

More love for Hii-chan please, hii hii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
That's probably near the end of ep 10.

Last edited by GoldAlchemist; 2007-10-29 at 03:54.
Old 2007-10-29, 07:21   Link #55
pikuchan
Long time lurker

Argh, tough choice between Konata and Kagami-sama, but Konata voice and attitude makes me vote for her ^^
Old 2007-10-31, 20:31   Link #56
Fran~
floating away...

First, Konata is a unique character, like Haruhi... she is full of win, period.

BUT, my favorite is Kagami-Sama because she is the cutest and adorable tsundere of all, being a character with dozens of "looks like", she is the No1. of all...
Old 2007-11-04, 07:02   Link #57
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

I just watched the entire series in three days! I thought I wouldn't like the series because the characters seemed a bit "Pedo" and I definitely didn't think I'd feel strongly about any of the characters. Well, I ended up really enjoying the series .

When I first watched the series I didn't favor any of them, half way through the series, I thought that I'd never favor any of them(Don't get me wrong, I had fun watching the series up until that point, I just didn't get attached to any of the characters.) But towards the end, I was actually moved from the last few episodes(Didn't think that'd happen after watching all those episodes focused solely on discussions about food, gaming, and the small things in life.)

I found myself liking Kagami a lot. She won me over with her practical attitude in real life situations, her empathy in regards to her friends, her humour in response to Konata's Otakuness and Tsukasa's laziness, and how she handled herself in some serious scenes. E.G. How she reacted to her sister getting angry when it wasn't her fault, and when she got that note on the trip. I admire the way she handled her sister without going over the top, even though you could tell she wanted to. And the scene with her waiting, I kind of just held my breath, it was a really good scene, and it helped me realize Kagami's depth as a character. I also find her cute now(Help!, I've become a Pedo!)

I hope we get to see the other characters be put in similar situations(In the manga maybe?). But after watching the anime, I'm seriously Kagami-biased, to me, Kagami-Sama stole the show.
Old 2007-11-04, 13:48   Link #58
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Help!, I've become a Pedo!
Don't worry.

Kagamin-sama is 17.
Old 2007-11-04, 14:32   Link #59
Konata-chan
Wannabe Konata Izumi

Send a message via AIM to Konata-chan Send a message via MSN to Konata-chan
Still true to the one and only Konata. Her personality and mannerisms are what kept the show alive all throughout, but I'm glad to say that this feature isn't what makes Lucky Star enjoyable. Kagami is also firm in 2nd place because of her character development throughout the series. It used to be that she needs Konata in order to show herself, but there are some pretty awesome moments without her (eg. Comiket scene, finding out she isn't in the same class, confession scene). Though I don't see them as a yuri couple, I see them as a very good, dynamic pair.

Konata was and still is full of win, though due to Kagami's character development and the introduction of Yutaka's class, you see less of her.
Old 2007-11-04, 20:30   Link #60
*aya*
生田斗真、大好き!

Send a message via MSN to *aya*
I like kagami and konata>_<umm,they are both moe i think>_<
Closed Thread