AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-25, 13:26   Link #61
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
WAIT FOR MEEEE....

Run for your life Sgt. Elias!!!

Quote:
Interesting chapter, anyone thinking that more tails could possibly pop up in the future.
Also, I am interested to see how the village reacts to it. While they may have been feeling more positive to Naruto, seeing the Nine-tails run amok could change their mind a little - and help Danzo. Come to think of it, where is Yamato, anyways?
Yamato, Danzo and Sai are MIA.
I was reading some translantions and it seems that Hinata is taking Aerith's path
Old 2009-02-25, 13:33   Link #62
james0246

Hinata being similar to Aerith is okay in my book (she really isn't that similar, considering that Aerith was a good party member, whereas Hinata has never done anything worthwhile). Hinata was worthless in life, but her death might be interesting enough to spur on Naruto's character growth. So, in death she would be memorable, but in life...well considering that I forgot she existed more than once during the series, I think that says quite a bit about her character.

That being said, I can't help but feel that Naruto is only going to last as Kyuubi for a short period of time. Specifically, he is either going to free himself from the Kyuubi's control (ala Ichigo and his Inner Hollow), or he is going to be defeated. So, either way, I do not expect the Kyuubi to be around for more than a chapter, 2 at most.

Quote:
Also, I am interested to see how the village reacts to it. While they may have been feeling more positive to Naruto, seeing the Nine-tails run amok could change their mind a little - and help Danzo. Come to think of it, where is Yamato, anyways?
Yep, Naruto just fucked up all of his good will with the village. There is no better way to ruin a promotion than by coming to a party dressed as the murderer that killed off your bosses family members...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 13:37   Link #63
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Hinata being similar to Aerith is okay in my book
Mine too, that's why i mentioned it.

BTW, i really cant make a single bet on what will happen now... Pa and Ma are dead, Kakashi is out of combat and now Hinata???

Gai Team... what will happen to Neji with Hinata status?.
Old 2009-02-25, 13:44   Link #64
Dragon-Emperor
Hand of Ragnaros

Naruto has not done anything 'wong' yet.
Hinatas status is unconfirmed.

How dissapointed would people be if people "ooohh'd" and "ahh'd" as Kyuubi emerges for 2 chapters, he does one medicore attack and is then done out cold by some HIDDEN jutsu, captured, and then Hintata sits up and says "N-Naruto... I.. If only I was stronger..."?

and then the next 5 months is "Hay gaiz! Lets save Naruto and run into a new group of enemies we will fight off one at a time while chasing Pein+Naruto!"
Dragon-Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 13:54   Link #65
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Yep, Naruto just fucked up all of his good will with the village. There is no better way to ruin a promotion than by coming to a party dressed as the murderer that killed off your bosses family members...
-Bah, what are they going to do, banish him? They certainly can't kill him. Capture and restrain him? When he is a walking nuclear bomb? Please. As far as I am concerned, if he is able to hold of Pain, by himself, they are better off kissing his mutated, blood-chakra infused, poisonous ass.
Old 2009-02-25, 14:08   Link #66
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Emperor View Post
Naruto has not done anything 'wong' yet.
Hinatas status is unconfirmed.
Here is the translation i'm reading

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-25, 14:13   Link #67
Viron

Quote:
WAIT FOR MEEEE....
Interesting chapter, anyone thinking that more tails could possibly pop up in the future.
I'm sure we will see Naruto going 9-Tails one time before the manga ends.
Viron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 14:14   Link #68
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post

Spoiler:
this is no real proof of her status..... if other characters wont officialy say that she is dead (I hope not offcourse) then her status is unconfirmed......

Naruto doesnt know if she is alive just by looking.... and beliving in Pain's words.... you cant miss the part where is said that pain's eyes becomed wierd before stabbing Hinata.... in that time he could miss vital point and so she is alive...

Naruto was stabbed few times by pain and he lived.... so I hope Hinata will survive this too... Shizunes status was unknown till they officialy said..... Kakashis status is unknown too....

btw. that translation is first one.... there is one more corrected.... and offcourse there are other spoilers that add more details....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 14:20   Link #69
Fran~
floating away...

Naruto knows people status by their chakra, remember how he asked for Kakashi to Tsunade...
Old 2009-02-25, 14:21   Link #70
Viron

Quote:
Naruto knows people status by their chakra, remember how he asked for Kakashi to Tsunade...
he knows only while he is in sage mode.
Viron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 14:23   Link #71
Fran~
floating away...

well, let's wait and see... after Jiraiya's and Itachi's deaths, i think that only Naruto has his life safe, everyone else is on the edge.
Old 2009-02-25, 14:25   Link #72
OliverTwist

If Naruto uses a technique this time to go 6 tails isn't that different then just getting angry and them appearing like with Orochimaru? Maybe he actually has some control over this form. I'll be curious how it all actually plays out.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 14:29   Link #73
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Kishi just made 100,000 NaruHina fanfics canon. He probably did it for the lulz.

If Hinata lives then NaruHina happens. Just imagine turning down a girl who loves you so much she "died" for you? Naruto couldn't do it. Sakura can't compete with that. If I am Sakura I just say screw it. You can have him Hinata. You want to go out Rock Lee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverTwist View Post
If Naruto uses a technique this time to go 6 tails isn't that different then just getting angry and them appearing like with Orochimaru? Maybe he actually has some control over this form. I'll be curious how it all actually plays out.
I don't think he uses a technique to go 6-tails. The translation guy added that. His rage over Hinata is what finally makes him snap.
Old 2009-02-25, 14:35   Link #74
Fran~
floating away...

I was thinking why Naruto went directly to 6 tails... previously you can see a progressive path, one tail after another... here is like Goku going SSJ after Krilin's death... maybe we will see "that jutsu".
Old 2009-02-25, 14:38   Link #75
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Kishi just made 100,000 NaruHina fanfics canon. He probably did it for the lulz.

If Hinata lives then NaruHina happens. Just imagine turning down a girl who loves you so much she "died" for you? Naruto couldn't do it. Sakura can't compete with that. If I am Sakura I just say screw it. You can have him Hinata. You want to go out Rock Lee?
Naruto is so stupid he probably still doesn't realize she is in love with him, this should show a major personality change, what I find funny is that he was a lot less depressed when Jiraiya died than when Sasuke left. And now Shizune, Kakashi and Hinata are out of the picture, if he doesn't grow up after this we know that Kishi is a sadistic b*stard who loves to tease us with how Naruto will never be smart like his father.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 14:58   Link #76
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:

Spoiler:
Wait so did Naruto use this as a technique? Or was he straight up like BYAAAH!
Old 2009-02-25, 15:11   Link #77
Fran~
floating away...

That's the very same question i've got... as i previously said, it seems that this is different to the previous transformations.

I can smell "that jutsu". I need the raw!!!!!
Old 2009-02-25, 15:23   Link #78
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ahem! No... i think it's time for me to start shining as bright as possible to fight for the species we men love the most. The women! Kishimoto has a terrible view of women. How come he makes every female looking totally miserable and useless.

People might disagree but....Tsunade did nothing aside from saving or preventing death of the shinobi. While i think every other Hokage in the past was totally kicking ass. And died in a heroic method. Tsunade so far survived to witness her failure and lack of power.

After killing the assistant Shizune who never ever won a battle that we've seen. Anko who lost in a erotic manner to Oro.
Sakura who kept crying all the way during part one. Hinata who was completly wasted against Neji (Hyuuga's finest). Tenten I dont even want to say anything about her. Ino who's looking more in the mirror then anything else and is also displayed as not usefull....even in Akatsuki. Konan...who lasted 10 seconds against Jiraiya or maybe less. This can't go on anymore!

Ladies...pick up your tazerguns and march straight to Kishi's office. Make sure you're locked and loaded ..
Lol if Kishimoto really hates women that much then maybe his next project should be a yaoi manga

Quote:
well, let's wait and see... after Jiraiya's and Itachi's deaths, i think that only Naruto has his life safe, everyone else is on the edge.
We can't forget about Sasuke-kun, Kishimoto's guilty pleasure now can we?
Old 2009-02-25, 15:34   Link #79
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
That's the very same question i've got... as i previously said, it seems that this is different to the previous transformations.
Well,the translation blows so just wait another 2 days and then I'll be able to speculate more accurately
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 15:35   Link #80
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
We can't forget about Sasuke-kun, Kishimoto's guilty pleasure now can we?
Aye... i forgot that one... my mistake.