AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-23, 16:39   Link #20301
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
If you want to see Kallen captured and raped by britannia soldiers, download one of the doujin, it's the standard sequence, I seen almost ten comics with that result.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 16:45   Link #20302
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

er... not particularly, actually ^^'

(Though I wouldn't mind seeing Lelouch have that done to him! 8D) /freak.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 16:52   Link #20303
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
er... not particularly, actually ^^'

(Though I wouldn't mind seeing Lelouch have that done to him! 8D) /freak.
*bites*
The fluff side strikes back! xD
And being a freak is awesome. But someone needs to protect Lelouch. Take Suzaku instead! xD
Old 2009-06-23, 17:06   Link #20304
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Wow, so i guess everyone thinks she wouldn't get over the second episode... But i like to think she would survive... For a couple more episodes. I guess Ougi wouldn't let Kallen to be with them in the final massacre, since she's the sister of his best friend and just a girl, so, he probably would make her escape... But if Kallen was all RAW RAW because her brother died, having a lot of people being killed because of her would be... A little shock, so i guess she would come back to fight against the britannians some other time.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 17:15   Link #20305
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Though, if Lelouch and Rivalz hadn't been there at all, Kallen and Nakata probably would have escaped, wouldn't they have? I mean, they only got in the accident because of Rivalz's and Lelouch's presence...
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 17:15   Link #20306
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
If you want to see Kallen captured and raped by britannia soldiers, download one of the doujin, it's the standard sequence, I seen almost ten comics with that result.
I seen a ton of those and doujins don't count as at times kallen ends up enjoying that.

But like i said if she blows up in a knightmare thats the best death she can get if she lives and is found by soldiers well bad stuff knowing ougi hell try his hardest to keep her alive but then kallen would be alone in very cruel world.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 17:19   Link #20307
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Though, if Lelouch and Rivalz hadn't been there at all, Kallen and Nakata probably would have escaped, wouldn't they have? I mean, they only got in the accident because of Rivalz's and Lelouch's presence...
Oh yeah! Perhaps, Kallen would even get a geass from C.C, but i guess they would be disappointed as hell to know that there is no bomb in that truck.
Old 2009-06-24, 01:02   Link #20308
yvj
U Mad?

Here's a question what if Kallen's dad showed up as Brit general or something, (this obviously needs to happen before the BK betrayal) if she had the opportunity to off her old man (maybe like a Lelouch Clovis situation. Clovis didn't know he was fighting Lelouch until they were face to face and technically Lelouch didn't have to pop Clovis like that but it happened.) Do you think she would have any qualms about it? I mean its her dad and if that's not enough, theoretically it would really upset her mom...maybe

Would she stop herself? Would she hesitate but do it anyway? Would it even be half as hard for her as when she was trying to kill Lelouch? Would Lelouch stop it if he knew about it or would he just let her do what she had to do?
Old 2009-06-24, 01:15   Link #20309
Nobodyman9
Banned

Hmm, I imagine it would be fairly difficult for her. Granted we've never seen her dad so we really don't know how much of an asshole he is or how strained their relationship is. Even so, this is her own flesh and blood we're talking about and she's not Lelouch. Even Lelouch had trouble killing his family.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 01:16   Link #20310
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Kallen never showed any hatred against her father, so i don't think it would be easy for her to kill him. I don't know... It's not like killing is the only answer. Lelouch let Cornelia alive after all, even if she was an enemy.

I think it would be hard for her and she wouldn't do it unless she needed to, like if her fathers is pointing a gun to Lelouch or something like that. But again, we don't know her father at all, if Kallen don't have a problem with him, he's probably a good guy, so i guess he wouldn't do that.
Old 2009-06-24, 01:20   Link #20311
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I drop the theories about her father too, too much hard to create a character by a absolute zero.
Maybe a businessman drop her relation with kallen's mum with the begin of sakuradite war.
Old 2009-06-24, 01:36   Link #20312
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Don't know enough about her father sadly. I don't think she'll kill him though.

btw, I don't recall ever finding out her father, mother or that one woman(step mother?) who was in Kallen's house during stage 9 names(I guess she looked interesting in a way then we never saw her again). Doesn't mean much but still.
Old 2009-06-24, 03:26   Link #20313
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
considering that the guy took kallen (his half blooded, illegitimate daugther) into his family and treats her like she's the legitimate heir
and that he used to have a relationship with kallen's mother (which seems to have lasted for quite a few years, judging by the difference in age between naoto and kallen)
at the very least he doesnt seem to be as racist as the avarage britannian
and kallen doesnt seem to hold any hostile feelings towards him
i doubt she'd kill him just because the chance came up
Old 2009-06-24, 03:41   Link #20314
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
considering that the guy took kallen (his half blooded, illegitimate daugther) into his family and treats her like she's the legitimate heir
and that he used to have a relationship with kallen's mother (which seems to have lasted for quite a few years, judging by the difference in age between naoto and kallen)
at the very least he doesnt seem to be as racist as the avarage britannian
and kallen doesnt seem to hold any hostile feelings towards him
i doubt she'd kill him just because the chance came up
What if its for the good of the cause hypothetically speaking? I guess the question being asked is really about Kallen's line as a soldier.

Sigh

I wish we had gotten some info about her pops though.

Secondly general consensus is that Kallen would have opposed the geass cult massacre right?
Old 2009-06-24, 04:02   Link #20315
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
yes
she'd have opposed it
the MOOK members of zero squad opposed it
its just that none of them had the balls to stand up to zero about it
i dont think kallen would have agreed to it when she saw that it was civilians they were killing
and she KNOWS lelouch is zero, so she wouldnt have had the same problem as the other members of the squad (she is the squad commander)

the real question is would she have been able to STOP lelouch once the massacre actually started
he never told the other members about what the target was before they were there
and if he told kallen about it BEFORE, she might have refused to go altogether
but if she was already there and only THEN understood what this really was, would she try and stop him by FORCE if need be
Old 2009-06-24, 04:11   Link #20316
Nobodyman9
Banned

Ah, now here's the thing about that. Shirley's death was a personal loss for both Lelouch and Kallen. If Kallen had been around at the time she could very well have helped console Lelouch and it would've been almost immediately apparent to her if he was going to do something rash in retaliation. But to answer the question, yes she definitely would have been opposed to the massacre and would've spoken up about it.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 08:59   Link #20317
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

But at the same time, for all the story the black knight NEVER knew the truth about geass cult massacre.
What could to happen if they knew that was a laboratory of biological weapon? Lelouch hided it to keep the secret about his geass, however he kept the proofs (children bodies) for to use them like a emergency plan, but everything disappeared after.

In my opinion if in the story Lelouch was a little "sincere" with black knights all the storyboard could be enough different and maybe more interesting.
Old 2009-06-24, 16:07   Link #20318
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Kallen would have definitely been against the geass cult massacre. Just depends on when she found out about it. Either during the battle or beforehand. I do believe she would have tried to convince him not to do it.
Old 2009-06-24, 16:17   Link #20319
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, considering characters lineage, if Kallen wasn't captured, Lelouch would never involve her in every chance.
Old 2009-06-24, 16:23   Link #20320
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, considering characters lineage, if Kallen wasn't captured, Lelouch would never involve her in every chance.

If Kallen was not captured, the whole massacre would not have happened but anyway. Ifx2 she was present after Shirley's death, then yeah, she would talk Lelouch out of it. And seeing how she managed to talk him out in Turn 7, i think she would have the possibilities to be all "fuck yeah, success." for that one as well.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote