AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-29, 02:55   Link #4221
redlynxks
Anonymous Person

Can i ask a question? is volume 11 already released or will still be release? if so then when?
Old 2013-03-29, 02:58   Link #4222
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlynxks View Post
Can i ask a question? is volume 11 already released or will still be release? if so then when?
No news on its release date.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 03:00   Link #4223
Chris38

Quote:
Volume 11 hasn't been released yet, and it's official release date hasn't been announced yet.

Judging from the previous volumes release dates, I think we should expect volume 11 to appear, somewhere near the end of May.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 04:20   Link #4224
omegasereon

Thanks zzhk for vol 10!!! epic!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 04:38   Link #4225
Chris38

Judging from the afterworld of volume 10, it seems like we will get some more interesting revelations about what happened 3 years ago, in the next volume.

The thing that I'm interested in the most, is ... does the next volume's title refer to the present day or the past.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 04:57   Link #4226
golem517

thank zzhk for translating.
dual wield , now he can use greyworth sword technique properly.
bye bye fenrir. no more storage spirit
golem517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 06:07   Link #4227
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
@Nihgthawk
Next volume The next chapter will clarify some stuff.

Snake is an organization. The 'thing' possessing sjora is hinted to be the previous demon king.
first,the previous ren ashdoll+nepentes lore(or something like that),and now,even the previous demon king?
i'm lost.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 06:41   Link #4228
erdii

well ı don't know whether Elemental Lords are evil or not but Darkness Elemental Lord seem no less evil than them. what was Rubia was thinking when she planned to kill elemental Lords. what would happen to the Last elemental lord who is the darkness elemental Lord. did she think she could kill ren ashdoll by herself. no matter what she does Elemental Lord effect on world cann't be lift. she would just start the reign of Darkness elemental lord.

by the way did Fenrir got eaten or just absorbed and still alive. it seem like that thing ate it and took its power.

and just make Ellis the female lead. author is just ruining a wonderful character to put an annoying character forward. I hope Claire is forgotten after this volume. after all the things surrounding her has been cleared.

Last edited by erdii; 2013-03-29 at 09:54.
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:31   Link #4229
ImperialFlameGod8190

am I the only one really curious now about Leonora's date with kamito and the whole deal with her.
But to what you guys are talking about Ellis seemed like such a good character before the blade dance but now she's an afterthought Claire is still a heavy MC favorite Fianna has lost almost all her allure Rinslet is toast more so then already and the only characters that seem to matter are kamito his swords and Claire.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:45   Link #4230
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Well, now that the strong opponents of the blade dance are defeated, I imagine vol 11 will return to the harem antics, and now with two blades somehow competing each other for Kamito's attention, I can't wait.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:46   Link #4231
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Judging from the afterworld of volume 10, it seems like we will get some more interesting revelations about what happened 3 years ago, in the next volume.

The thing that I'm interested in the most, is ... does the next volume's title refer to the present day or the past.
And this is something that I look forward....more revelations about 3 years ago.

ImperialFlameGod8190@ At least there is Est and Restia(like you point out) and if we lucky from now on we just see more M side from Claire
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 09:50   Link #4232
Yye1
Wide Right

Im confused, i thought Rinslet contracted with Iseria Seaward?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 10:18   Link #4233
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Im confused, i thought Rinslet contracted with Iseria Seaward?
she may do so in the futur,or perhaps become her queen,if they realize who-or what- she is,but it's no done yet.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 10:20   Link #4234
ta2666

Quote:
He has released every April after he released in January
That's only twice but he seems to follow a pattern with his releases
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 10:26   Link #4235
EvI

guys if you think that rubia is wrong then you all agree with the elemental lords, because if they destroy the lords then all the spirits will rampage without a leader... so i think what rubia is doing is right D:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 10:39   Link #4236
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
guys if you think that rubia is wrong then you all agree with the elemental lords, because if they destroy the lords then all the spirits will rampage without a leader... so i think what rubia is doing is right D:
Go read it again. If the lords are killed, all the spirits under them die as well. She wants to wipe them out, including spirits like Est, Scarlet, and Restia. The Elemental Lords are complete assholes, but they are whats maintaining the world right now. What Rubia is doing is like knocking down a pillar that holds up the building she is standing in. Her and millions of other people.
Old 2013-03-29, 11:06   Link #4237
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
I can just say the same about humans. If you destroy all the royal families in Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance world, all the humans would be at each other's throats, fighting for supreme power. Does that mean humans deserve to be extinguished since they have the potential to spiral into anarchy?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 12:18   Link #4238
Yye1
Wide Right

In my mind, Rubia is one of those extremely disillusioned villains who have good intentions but just sought the wrong way to accomplish them. Not suprising, given what she has seen

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 12:23   Link #4239
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well ı don't know whether Elemental Lords are evil or not but Darkness Elemental Lord seem no less evil than them. what was Rubia was thinking when she planned to kill elemental Lords. what would happen to the Last elemental lord who is the darkness elemental Lord. did she think she could kill ren ashdoll by herself. no matter what she does Elemental Lord effect on world cann't be lift. she would just start the reign of Darkness elemental lord.

by the way did Fenrir got eaten or just absorbed and still alive. it seem like that thing ate it and took its power.

and just make Ellis the female lead. author is just ruining a wonderful character to put an annoying character forward. I hope Claire is forgotten after this volume. after all the things surrounding her has been cleared.
Bro like where were you like for the past couple volumes. The Elemental lords are total dbags. When we got the flashback to the time with Rubia being the queen who appeased the Fire Elemental Lord when the nation didn't have enough harvest due to the drought that year and Fire asshole decided to burn down a village, she lamented over the fact she couldn't stop The Lord and yet the people themselves had no complaint and only thankful toward her. Already we can see from that along the tyranny of the Elemental lords. Also been hinted many times in previous novels how the composition of the world relied on spirits to function and they always go on about "The Elemental Lords' Wrath" and gotta "appease them" / "offerings etc."

HELL the fact Rubia is out to assassinate all the elemental lords and create a new world devoid of spirits (no not the existing one that depends on spirits but rather creating an entirely new world or new planet that has te same composition but doesnt need elemental spirits to function basic facets of life) already shows that only 1 person namely, Rubia, realizes how f***** up the world is and that there's something wrong with it to the point no one has questioned it before and I'm inclined to believe the Original Ren Ashdoll was sympathetic towards humans and thus killed by his peers. Now only his anger and resentment is leftover and passed on to his descendants. So yea, props to Rubia who is the only person in the entire series who apparently can look at the bigger picture/ think outside the box
Old 2013-03-29, 12:26   Link #4240
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Go read it again. If the lords are killed, all the spirits under them die as well. She wants to wipe them out, including spirits like Est, Scarlet, and Restia. The Elemental Lords are complete assholes, but they are whats maintaining the world right now. What Rubia is doing is like knocking down a pillar that holds up the building she is standing in. Her and millions of other people.
What she is trying to do is to sacrifice a million now but saving countless billions in the future from the whims of the elemental lords. Spirits don't stop humans from warring each other so she wants humans to support themselves. Yea go ahead and kill all the spirits, don't need them

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap