AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-19, 19:20   Link #1
Tenchi Hou Take

[PC/PS3/360] Resident Evil 6

Comes out November 20th 2012.

Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:37   Link #2
DuoRanger
Banned

well, Leon Looks more manlier than normal(he looks like Sam from Supernatural now)

and who's this Alex Mercer Esque guy with a scar??
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:38   Link #3
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

delete this post. bad rep telling me to just get a life for posting info on the game.

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2012-02-19 at 02:14.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:43   Link #4
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

There is no way that game is coming out in November, I can feel it already. That's what they said about Mass Effect 3, and then that got pushed to March. I expect the very same thing here.

Anyway, this is legit right? Not fake or anything? Because the last one was, and that had us all fooled and I'd hate to find out that this one was bogus.

But the trailer was awesome, Leon AND Chris Redfield back in action, it looks survival horror and action based. I assume we'll be plaing both Leon and Chris in this game? Or maybe choose who to be from the start? Either way, it looks good, can't wait.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2012-01-19 at 20:19.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:45   Link #5
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
There is no way that game is coming out in November, I can feel it already. That's what they said about Mass Effect 3, and then that got pushed to March. I expect the very same thing here.

Anyway, this is legit right? Not fake or anything? Because the last one was, and that had us all fooled and. I'd hate to find out that this one was bogus.

But the trailer was awesome, Leon AND Chris Redfield back in action, it looks survival horror and action based. I assume we'll be plaing both Leon and Chris in this game? Or maybe choose who to be from the start? Either way, it looks good, can't wait.
announcement was made official in CAPCOM's RE6 forum
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:46   Link #6
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

I've waiting for this!!! Leon and Chris (woot he's been showing in all RE games recently ^^ of course it's not a bad thing) I can't wait how this is going to turn out to be ^^
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:36   Link #7
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So , Leon's side = More Survival Horror (Zombies are back !!)
Chris's side = Action horror
New guy who looks like Wesker + Ashley = Action Horror

Well , we won't get the old RE yet , well never i think. (Revelation looks more survival though)
Hope there's Claire in this one.

Waiting for more info.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:42   Link #8
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Leon and Chris. No female characters?

Damn, the fujoshis are going to have their heyday on pixiv. The last RE game had them all going Wesker x Chris to Chris x Wesker. Bloody hell.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:52   Link #9
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Here's hoping they bring back the item management system from RE4, I just hated the one in RE5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart
Yeah, I am gonna be seriously bummed if you can only pick dudes this time around.
Old 2012-01-19, 21:04   Link #10
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Here's hoping they bring back the item management system from RE4, I just hated the one in RE5.

Yeah, I am gonna be seriously bummed if you can only pick dudes this time around.
Look at it this way, there won't be any fanservice this time... you know what i mean with RE5.

I for one am glad they aren't, I'm sure clair and jill will be in some how, prob ada too, But aslong as there isn't some movie ruinning super powered chick as a new character, I'm good.
Old 2012-01-19, 21:19   Link #11
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
As a hardcore Resident Evil fan I honestly can't wait. November please come on by quickly.
Old 2012-01-19, 21:22   Link #12
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
As a hardcore Resident Evil fan I honestly can't wait. November please come on by quickly.
with a few pit stops for other games :P
Old 2012-01-19, 21:27   Link #13
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Actually they did it because of the fan backlash regarding the item management in RE4. The RE5 one is a throwback to the PS1 era of 1 item per slot (in the case of RE2, certain weapons take up 2 slots).

Quote:
I was hoping they would play some of the more memorable female characters like Rebecca (she went through all the hell in RE0 and Chris asks her if she is okay in RE1.....wtf lol. Plus she is the cutest out of all the characters). If they wanted male characters they could have brought back Carlos or Billy, why Chris and Leon again?

Of course, I won't be surprised if they bring in Sherry. Hell yes for that.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-01-19, 21:32   Link #14
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually they did it because of the fan backlash regarding the item management in RE4. The RE5 one is a throwback to the PS1 era of 1 item per slot (in the case of RE2, certain weapons take up 2 slots).
Surprised to hear that people didn't liked that in RE4, I though it was a great adition.

Quote:
I was hoping they would play some of the more memorable female characters like Rebecca
Yes, Rebecca is also one of my favorites. It was great to see her in the Gold Edition of RE5.
Old 2012-01-19, 21:49   Link #15
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Surprised to hear that people didn't liked that in RE4, I though it was a great adition.
Watch @ 16.54 to understand why.

Quote:
Yes, Rebecca is also one of my favorites. It was great to see her in the Gold Edition of RE5.
There should be a basketball costume for her if she makes it into this game. *runs*

Old 2012-01-19, 22:03   Link #16
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Damn, the fujoshis are going to have their heyday on pixiv. The last RE game had them all going Wesker x Chris to Chris x Wesker. Bloody hell.
There will be female characters. Didn't you see Leon's partner (Anyone recognize her from RE: DEGENERATION?) and Wesker looking guys partner?

Naturally it's Resident evil there is ALWAYS playable female characters in the series and I mean ALWAYS.

Now personally I'm looking forward to this but at the same time I am annoyed with Co-op still being in the game, but I heard this is supposed to be the longest story of the series and if that's true than I can accept this.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 00:35   Link #17
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Well.... with the President in the game.... you'd assume Ashley would be appearing somewhere in said game no~?
Old 2012-01-20, 01:04   Link #18
leokiko

I bet it will be ANOTHER ACTION GAME.

I miss decent survival horrors
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 01:10   Link #19
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Well.... with the President in the game.... you'd assume Ashley would be appearing somewhere in said game no~?
0_0 I totally forgot about her. Good call. Though I have a feeling Capcom forgot about her along with Rebecca and Sherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
I bet it will be ANOTHER ACTION GAME.

I miss decent survival horrors
Oh either get with the times or go stick with the the past old man. As much as I also miss Survival Horrors even I can accept the changing of the times.......
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 01:12   Link #20
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh yea I totally miss IMing blankly towards the zombies and HOPE I hit them in the head