Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-27, 08:16   Link #141
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Mmmh, me think he will have a tragic ending <.<

Feels like a tragic character from the start to me. Even more since that episode...
I second that. If he will to die, it is definitely for Lelouch's sake . He is set up to be a tragic character no matter how I see it.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 08:19   Link #142
ashlay
the red string of fate

Ah, but there's more hope in an ending when the tragic character can finally escape their own tragedy.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 08:22   Link #143
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Aha. I hope Rollo gets a good ending to be able to stay with Lelouch and Nunnally as a happy family but if Lelouch is to be with C.C. Nunnally is probably what he gets.

Old 2008-04-27, 08:43   Link #144
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
more confusion in regard to Rollo's power:

so does this mean he can freeze electronics too?
Nya, you're right, there are some tricks That's so weird
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 08:49   Link #145
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Mmmh, me think he will have a tragic ending <.<

Feels like a tragic character from the start to me. Even more since that episode...
That post was full of sarcasm from the start.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 08:56   Link #146
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Oh well, at least Rolo can now fight under the illusion of having a real nii-san.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 09:02   Link #147
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Oh well, at least Rolo can now fight under the illusion of having a real nii-san.
Lelouch will adopt him eventually.

still need a knight for Nunnally. >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 09:11   Link #148
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Lelouch will adopt him eventually.

still need a knight for Nunnally. >_>
Yeah and he's the worst choice available. He loves Lulu, anyone closer to Lulu than him and he's bound to kill them of

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 09:24   Link #149
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Yeah and he's the worst choice available. He loves Lulu, anyone closer to Lulu than him and he's bound to kill them of
well that's why Lelouch has an entire season to work on that whole wanton murder thing. >_>

Anyway, Lelouch has basically made himself Rollo's reason for being. Rollo won't want to see Lulu that upset. (Actually, turn 7 will probably deal with the whole Rollo ever trying to kill Nunnally thing >_>)
Old 2008-04-27, 10:50   Link #150
Jestersage

Somehow, I think Rolo is also the actual Assassin that have killed Marianne. I mean, this guy basically was in Britannia homeland killing peoples, including senators (Lords) left and right.

If that's the case, wonder what will Lulu do with Rolo...
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 10:58   Link #151
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Now there is a theory for Rollo, except I believe he would have been too young. Would he have been assainating people around the time of Marianne's death?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:06   Link #152
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Now there is a theory for Rollo, except I believe he would have been too young. Would he have been assainating people around the time of Marianne's death?
But remember how he got asked this week if he remembers how many people he's killed? right before he got assigned to be Lelouch's brother?

Well, it'd cause some problems, but Lelouch would likely end up blaming whoever was behind Rollo's killing orders. (probably V.V. or something)
Old 2008-04-27, 11:15   Link #153
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I would assume that Lelouch would come to blame the one who ordered the killing as well. Still it would be a good development for both of them.

Actually, would it have been in Marianne's nature to call down the guard if she knew it was a child? But we also saw the attack and there didn't appear to be any time stop involved.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-27, 11:31   Link #154
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I don't think Rollo is able to pull the attack out like that as we seen. It could be the same person who ordered the massacre of Marianne and those poilitcal figures Rollo was ordered to kill.

Well, we won't know if Rollo is the one who prevented Lelouch to appear at the site when the attack occurred

Don't tell me, the character designed of young Rollo is only for that episode. No Rollo meeting Prince Lelouch?

Old 2008-04-27, 11:33   Link #155
Aquaman OS

Marienne was gunned down by multiple gunmen. Couldn't have been Rolo. Rolo seems to be a secret assassin where as the attack on Marienne was anything but quiet and secret.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:37   Link #156
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Who said it was multiple gunmen?

Of course, if it wasn't Rollo, then it may indeed have been ordered by the same person in charge of Rollo.

Old 2008-04-27, 11:45   Link #157
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Marienne was gunned down by multiple gunmen. Couldn't have been Rolo. Rolo seems to be a secret assassin where as the attack on Marienne was anything but quiet and secret.
it didnt have to be done by multiple gunmen though it looks like that it could just have been done by a KMF.. you know the gun they have in the chest area right underneath the front of the cockpit.. im not sure what this weapon is called but its rate of fire is simulair to that used whent he glass in the room broke
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:16   Link #158
KrimzonStriker

the assassination wasn't in keeping with Rolo's style, he goes in under his Geass and puts a single bullet in their head and then leaves, not machine guns them through a window. No point in it really
Old 2008-04-27, 12:20   Link #159
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Yeah. The poor boy need not do that. He don't need a KMF to wipe them off.

Will Rollo see his future? He had 'abandoned' his mission. Even though C.C was in front of him but yet he can no longer complete his mission to capture her by end of Turn 4. Hopefully, Lelouch will understand him better. Rollo was under order. To him, nii-san > mission > team mates. His comrades was disgusted by the fact that he was killing his allies. After being promised of his future by Lelouch, Lelouch can be mad by all means but don't discard the boy after he is done with him. Since he was a kid, he was being used. Time to see some light after so much darkness in his life.

Old 2008-04-27, 12:25   Link #160
KrimzonStriker

Yeah, yeah, it'll work itself out like I said. Nunnally will make sure of it... >_>