AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-01-04, 01:40   Link #1
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Unhappy it used to work fine

I had E's Otherwise 25 on my HD for a long time ago and it worked fine. After I burned it on CD, I watched the ep to see if theres no corruption while burning it. The episode is corrupted, images are mixing together and i see squares everywhere. I thought the episode corrupted while burning it on a CD but I re-watched the episode that was still on my HD and i got the same result. So, suddenly, the episode started to mix images together. What could be the problem?

I have ffdshow, Xvid, DIVX 5.5 so i think i have everything
But if you don't know what could be the problem, could u please tell me what are their latest version?
Old 2004-01-04, 03:50   Link #2
MuGeN_BoY
<--- Lolita Complex

the file has been burned corrupted.....

i had a few probs like that once, thats why u should visually check the files after burning, like skip thru a few scenes while playing....
Old 2004-01-04, 15:30   Link #3
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Well that's what I did. I visually checked the episode after burning and its corrupted. Even the one that is in my HD became corrupted too. Do you think I have to re-download it?
Old 2004-01-04, 17:42   Link #4
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
Well that's what I did. I visually checked the episode after burning and its corrupted. Even the one that is in my HD became corrupted too. Do you think I have to re-download it?
why don't you download it (resuming) through bittorrent? That should fix the corrupted portions of the file. It'll scan the file and download the pieces it needs. When it says 100% it should work fine.
Old 2004-01-04, 18:23   Link #5
flammie
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
I had E's Otherwise 25 on my HD for a long time ago and it worked fine. After I burned it on CD, I watched the ep to see if theres no corruption while burning it. The episode is corrupted, images are mixing together and i see squares everywhere. I thought the episode corrupted while burning it on a CD but I re-watched the episode that was still on my HD and i got the same result. So, suddenly, the episode started to mix images together. What could be the problem?

I have ffdshow, Xvid, DIVX 5.5 so i think i have everything
But if you don't know what could be the problem, could u please tell me what are their latest version?
Did you install any codecs after it worked the first time?
Which codec is decoding your e's otherwise 25? Is it xvid, divx 5.5 or ffdshow. If either xvid or divx is, i would suggest letting ffdshow decode it using libavcodec, otherwise try updating your xvid to 1.0 beta 3.