AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 06:24   Link #10401
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Now that I realize something important about why every girl in I.S.A., especially Personal I.S. owner is such a badass...

Think about it a little, that I.S. boosted the capability of user by reducing the strain put in their body. However, as soon as this support removed (put the I.S. at sleep mode) the pilot lose all those and greatly exhausted.

This maybe not the real case.

Human body adapts, and since what I.S. did is reducing the strain, theoretically the pilot can train themselves beyond normally. While this can cause over-exhaustion thus rather risky, those developed ALONG with their I.S. instead of forcing themselves may found that their body has developed to work more efficiently with the I.S..

Now I can justify the 'Trinity Concept' of performance measurement, YAY!
Old 2011-11-29, 06:42   Link #10402
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
He's playing the game on LUNATIC.
Gerard: That's Lunatic for you?
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 06:43   Link #10403
demino_hellsin
That one guy

having 128 bits is overkill or not?

And would Croixas be sue if I tried to make his self description as something like. "I'm no scientist. Scientists make miracles. I'm an engineer, my job is to make miracles an everyday thing."
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 06:47   Link #10404
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
having 128 bits is overkill or not?

And would Croixas be sue if I tried to make his self description as something like. "I'm no scientist. Scientists make miracles. I'm an engineer, my job is to make miracles an everyday thing."
.................... the second is the only one accurate and plausible enough
Old 2011-11-29, 06:53   Link #10405
demino_hellsin
That one guy

the bits(feathers) are supposed to make up 2 wing units

And if Croixas claims he could probably create an IS core if had one to study personally?

EDIT: checking my limits.
Old 2011-11-29, 07:00   Link #10406
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Gerard: That's Lunatic for you?
Max: Thanks to Tabane, she apparrently found 100+ more idols in the past month... I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!
Old 2011-11-29, 07:17   Link #10407
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
the bits(feathers) are supposed to make up 2 wing units
That's not the problem, total number of BITs is.

Quote:
And if Croixas claims he could probably create an IS core if had one to study personally?
A duplicate/ imitation with various, defined drawback making them much inferior to the original.

Quote:
EDIT: checking my limits.
Glad we can help you.
Old 2011-11-29, 07:47   Link #10408
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Spoiler for Scene:

Offices, white apparitions, and Inami has been independent for the past few years so I suppose he'll be fine~
Old 2011-11-29, 07:49   Link #10409
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

WUT? Is this related to feminist or something?
Old 2011-11-29, 07:50   Link #10410
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Zero

What, the scene I just posted? That one is about where Inami will be staying during his time in the ISA... until he gets a room(hopefully)
Old 2011-11-29, 07:52   Link #10411
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: each bit unit is the size of an IS' palm. It only runs on a tiny capacitor and therefore has very little operational time before it is needed to dock again before it completely runs out of energy. Each bit can act as a remote spike that has an operational time of 3 minutes. If they engage in ranged combat, they only have a high damage low output particle beam at their disposal(highly piercing, very small shot) with only 2 shots available per bit, one shot being the safe zone so the bit has enough energy for a return flight. This specific set of bits can only be used when AE has 100% use of its monopole engine.

(with these specs, how many bits should there be? 64 seemed too little...)

If there was a drawback, the only one I can imagine is that Croixas can't figure out how to undo the female only restriction. And he's not sure he can do it right =))
Old 2011-11-29, 07:52   Link #10412
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
@Zero

What, the scene I just posted? That one is about where Inami will be staying during his time in the ISA... until he gets a room(hopefully)
It's just that Maya seems like not approving that idea, I assumed the worst of course.

Quote:
@zero: each bit unit is the size of an IS' palm. It only runs on a tiny capacitor and therefore has very little operational time before it is needed to dock again before it completely runs out of energy. Each bit can act as a remote spike that has an operational time of 3 minutes. If they engage in ranged combat, they only have a high damage low output particle beam at their disposal(highly piercing, very small shot) with only 2 shots available per bit, one shot being the safe zone so the bit has enough energy for a return flight. This specific set of bits can only be used when AE has 100% use of its monopole engine.

(with these specs, how many bits should there be? 64 seemed too little...)
I'm not talking about energy output, I'm talking about control system. That's far, FAR superior that what I.S. can achieve.

Quote:
If there was a drawback, the only one I can imagine is that Croixas can't figure out how to undo the female only restriction.
Low power output and/ or response time, limited lifespan, unstable, prone to damage, high maintenance, highly expensive and very complex to make, lethal to pilot etc.

it's easier to make weakness than believable advantages.
Old 2011-11-29, 07:54   Link #10413
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
It's just that Maya seems like not approving that idea, I assumed the worst of course.
Maya has doubts because since the office is rarely used, she imagines that there are ghosts going around.

Hence why Chifuyu quickly rejects any ghost stories(white apparitions) from her before she could start on one.

EDIT: Also Zero, have you read the other draft scene I posted pages back?
Old 2011-11-29, 07:58   Link #10414
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

now now, we all know that several class 1-2 girls are responsible for 'ghost sightings' around school...

...but this legend predates them doesnt it?
Old 2011-11-29, 08:00   Link #10415
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: that big a difference? I was under assumption an IS could reach that kind of capacity.

Well Croixas isn't so harsh as to send out failed products D: He'd keep retooling them till he fixed the problem anyway... There wouldn't be any advantages that Croixas could build in, he'd just make it as he saw it. Probably... (guess I'll scrap this idea)
Old 2011-11-29, 08:02   Link #10416
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos

You mean the one about Tsurugi's bre-

Inami & Tsurugi: "CHEESTOOOO!!"

*BANG!* *BANG!*

Quote:
@zero: that big a difference? I was under assumption an IS could reach that kind of capacity.
I.S. weapon are tooled to have near-pinpoint accuracy AND self defense (Blue Tears has auto evasion AND auto targeting even if those has not yet perfected, Silent Zephyr has built in shield AND auto formation to multiply the shield output, Akatsubaki has no built in guns but designed to transfer energy) because they can dodge almost anything, it wasn't the barrier that became problem. Unless you use all those BITs the way you use Machinegun: Spray and pray. And here's no guarantee enemy does not wipe out all those bit when deployed....
Old 2011-11-29, 08:04   Link #10417
Eratas123

@ Meister - Don't tell me class 1-2 has a ghost girl

@ Senpai - Just remembered this question: Does Mouth to mouth resuscitation count as a first kiss or something?

@ Stratos - Ghost sightings?
Old 2011-11-29, 08:05   Link #10418
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
now now, we all know that several class 1-2 girls are responsible for 'ghost sightings' around school...

...but this legend predates them doesnt it?
I guess... what do you mean by "responsible for 'ghost sightings'"?

Then again, said training hall is barely used since there isn't any huge events like intra-school competitions that would warrant the use of a spare training hall for lessons.

So I suppose Inami won't be disturbed if he stays there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos

You mean the one about Tsurugi's bre-

Inami & Tsurugi: "CHEESTOOOO!!"

*BANG!* *BANG!*
Aye.

How does it look? Using the Minerva Kai as a training unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Ghost sightings?
Rumors, you know. Unused training hall due to abovementioned reasons... There's no way people can resist cooking up a haunted office story. XD
Old 2011-11-29, 08:07   Link #10419
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Did you know those places are used for "out of sight" dealings?
Old 2011-11-29, 08:09   Link #10420
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Just remembered this question: Does Mouth to mouth resuscitation count as a first kiss or something?
Depends, most Japanese girls WILL see it as one, experienced/ trained/ professional does not.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest