Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-09-05, 12:10   Link #781
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
So what are you saying? My opinion is wrong and yours is right? I loved the battles in FKT. Ikkaku refusing to show his bankai actually allowed for a cool scene between him and Iba.

Stark losing to Shunsui's shikai was just because the battle had been worn out for a bit too long. And Stark did land some good hits on Shunsui.

Toushirou VS Halibel was ice vs water, which is like fire vs fire. The strongest one wins, either Toushirou's ice freezes Halibel's water, or Halibel's water turns Toushirou's ice into water. In the end, Toushirou landed a good blow, but we'll never really know who would have won in the end.

About Barragan, that's just how it works. You don't like it, too bad.

I don't see why you people keep watching if you loathe it so much. I can just imagine you reading Bleach thinking, "Sigh another crappy chapter." If it's so bad, stop watching?
No I'm stating my opinion on the manga and your opinion which is the fights sucked and I disagree with your opinion.

Reason I keep on reading? For the lulz, curiousity and to see how it ends.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 12:11   Link #782
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

On the latest note, butterfly wings, wtf
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 12:14   Link #783
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
No it isn't. It was completely avoidable in Kubo didn't make Aizen so hax.
Indeed... FKT would have had a purpose if Aizen wasn't so powerful... as it stands he didn't need any of the arrancar except for Wonderweiss

A much better way for FKT to have played out would be for all of the SS captains(except yammaji) and most of vizards being beaten and KO'd by the espada before the espada themselves fell... Yamaji himself gets KO'd like he did against wonderweiss... Then we have Aizen STRUGGLE to defeat what remains of the good guys, in the end making so that he only just barely comes out on top...

The espada eliminating most of the captains and Vizards themselves shows us that they actually accomplished something... and making Aizen STRUGGLE against the few that remain tells us that Aizen WOULD have lost for certain if all those captains and vizards were not eliminated beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob
I don't see why you people keep watching if you loathe it so much. I can just imagine you reading Bleach thinking, "Sigh another crappy chapter." If it's so bad, stop watching?
- bad habits die hard
- Its sometimes fun to make fun of things; schadenfreude
- quite personally, I am actually finding some of these mangas as interesting studies on what NOT to do... I actually feel like i may have come up with a couple of storylines based on what Kubo DID NOT do, but could have done; like thinking about the great potential many of these characters had or how this entire war COULD have been great... honestly, before bleach i would have never have imagined how an overpowered Villain could actually come off as more BORING than threatening

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
WTF Wonderweiss!! Yea he helped the storyline move forward, but as for Azien being victorious I don't think so. I think FKT was created in order to reveal the rest of the Esapda. I know the FKT arc is over in the manga of course, but I never saw it as being a complete and utter waste. FKT was lengthen to much though. Aizen should have just went to real Karakura when the other captias were defeated and only Ichigo, and Isshin left. Kisuke and Yourichi could have been saved till they went there.
Well ya wonderweiss... Yammaji pocessed one of the few counters to Aizen's shikai; the ability to wipe out EVERYTHING in a 10 mile radius (or however big the town was). Aizen can't move THAT fast, and no amount of hypnosis would allow Aizen to escape that. But wonderweiss neutralized that power and then managed to KO Yammaji himself... Not to mention that Wonderweiss also KO'd Ukitake, Mashiro, and Kensei (presumably); that's more than any of the espada or fraccion could really claim..

And ya, Aizen could have one on his own with just wonderweiss... his strength alone is enough for him to trump fighting multiple captain level opponents. And if their was any shread of hope that they might have been able to overpower him with even more back up, he can use his incredibly hax shikai to very easily make up the difference...

Last edited by Slayerx; 2010-09-05 at 12:28.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 12:57   Link #784
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

Well ya wonderweiss... Yammaji pocessed one of the few counters to Aizen's shikai; the ability to wipe out EVERYTHING in a 10 mile radius (or however big the town was). Aizen can't move THAT fast, and no amount of hypnosis would allow Aizen to escape that. But wonderweiss neutralized that power and then managed to KO Yammaji himself... Not to mention that Wonderweiss also KO'd Ukitake, Mashiro, and Kensei (presumably); that's more than any of the espada or fraccion could really claim..

And ya, Aizen could have one on his own with just wonderweiss... his strength alone is enough for him to trump fighting multiple captain level opponents. And if their was any shread of hope that they might have been able to overpower him with even more back up, he can use his incredibly hax shikai to very easily make up the difference...
Wonderweiss lost to Yamamoto though with a punch. He might be able to beat a lot of captains, but come on Aizen was only right to use him as a last resort . He could have lost to Soi fon too.
Old 2010-09-05, 12:58   Link #785
Aqua Knight

As you mention Kensei, where the heck is he?
I can't believe that he just Bankai'ed to be pwned by non-release WW.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 13:39   Link #786
Slayerx

Quote:
Wonderweiss lost to Yamamoto though with a punch. He might be able to beat a lot of captains, but come on Aizen was only right to use him as a last resort . He could have lost to Soi fon too.
Never claimed that he was stronger than the espada, only that he contributed more than the rest of them... All the damage the espada and such did was utterly meaningless as Aizen could have beaten everyone on his own... Yammaji's powers were the only thing it seemed like Aizen could not deal with. Hence why WW was the only one to contribute to his victory...

mentioning everything else he did was really just more of a bonus... even if he wasn't stronger than the other espada, he still did more damage then they did; which is sad really... hell even in death, WW did more than the espada did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
As you mention Kensei, where the heck is he?
I can't believe that he just Bankai'ed to be pwned by non-release WW.
Ya, not sure what happened there... frankly i guess that kubo just forgot to go back to him and by the time it was time for old man yammaji to step up and fight it was already too late to go back and show the conclusion...

And y'know, i STILL wonder where the hell Nanao is... She's the only VC that did not show up to the war (unless you also count Ukitake's pair of lackies)
Old 2010-09-05, 13:57   Link #787
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Never claimed that he was stronger than the espada, only that he contributed more than the rest of them... All the damage the espada and such did was utterly meaningless as Aizen could have beaten everyone on his own... Yammaji's powers were the only thing it seemed like Aizen could not deal with. Hence why WW was the only one to contribute to his victory...

Oh have you read the manga because then you'd know that exactly happened
Old 2010-09-05, 14:04   Link #788
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
And y'know, i STILL wonder where the hell Nanao is... She's the only VC that did not show up to the war (unless you also count Ukitake's pair of lackies)
She's Soul-Society's secret weapon - if Aizen succeeds, then she'll give him a stern talking too, hitting him around for a bit with her book, until he fills out the necessary 1 billion pages of paperwork necessary to become king or gives up (although ridiculous speeds of filling out paperwork could be one of the benefits of being a giant butterfly man, which he preemptively gained from the hogyoku - "just as planned")
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 14:05   Link #789
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
He's mentioning Wonderweiss exploding and harming Yamamoto in a thread rife with manga spoilers, so I guess he has read the manga
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 14:05   Link #790
JustRob

Nanao as far as I know doesn't even have a sword. She and Nemu are pretty much the most useless VC's.
Old 2010-09-05, 14:21   Link #791
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Nanao as far as I know doesn't even have a sword. She and Nemu are pretty much the most useless VC's.
No Nemu can kick ass, prize for most useless VC goes to Yachiru.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 14:25   Link #792
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I thought the most useless VC was that guy with the moustache with a rapier for a shikai. He was actually given a job and failed it.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 14:58   Link #793
JustRob

Yeah, seems there are a lot of useless VC's. Maybe if they stopped giving Renji so much damn screentime to please the fangirls, they could flesh out some other VC's.
Old 2010-09-05, 16:16   Link #794
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I thought the most useless VC was that guy with the moustache with a rapier for a shikai. He was actually given a job and failed it.
give Lord British a break
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 17:33   Link #795
Alchemist007
*Author

lol "Lord British."
Old 2010-09-05, 19:14   Link #796
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
give Lord British a break
lol. i think hes french but ok

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 19:20   Link #797
Slayerx

Quote:
Um, have you actually been paying attention to the conversation...
Because then you'd know that what you quoted was just me giving clarification to why i thought WW was the only real contributor to Aizen's victory in the manga

My opinion on what i thought would have made the whole battle of FKT better was something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
No Nemu can kick ass, prize for most useless VC goes to Yachiru.
What Yachiru is Amazingly powerful! she just hasn't had a chance to show it yet...

Ya, I think another reason i still read bleach is because i hold out hope for the day she will get to fight and kick serious ass... it would be hilarious...
I once held hope she would kick Yammy's ass... That would have been absolutely priceless to see

Last edited by Slayerx; 2010-09-05 at 19:39.
Old 2010-09-05, 20:25   Link #798
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Even though saying now, what went wrong in bleach! despite this is a almost 3 year old topic. I have to say that Bleach has had its bad and good moments and ups and downs, that i cant really say anythings wrong with it.

Only that this topic was created during one of those bad and down moments, so saying that there is something wrong with bleach is saying that there isint a manga or manwha out there that doesnt have a single fault which doesnt exist. Its just that Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, are just so huge successes that they cant afford to drop such a series thats why they are stretching it as far as they could, since they are really money makers and leave behind meaningful roles in people lives, even though its just drawings.

But I must say that whats happening now is really exciting. I just pray that Aizen was either a pawn or just manipulated by someone stronger into seeking power.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 20:42   Link #799
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Um, have you actually been paying attention to the conversation...
Because then you'd know that what you quoted was just me giving clarification to why i thought WW was the only real contributor to Aizen's victory in the manga

My opinion on what i thought would have made the whole battle of FKT better was something else
Yea I know you said but then you said Aizen could have taken on the entire gotei 13 on his on. And that is what happened kinda. Aizen defeated many captians on his own
Old 2010-09-05, 22:27   Link #800
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
lol. i think hes french but ok
it's kinda funny...despite the origins of the rapier and fencing...I always thought of Yamma-ji's VC as British >.>
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote