AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 10 18.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 21.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 29.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-03, 01:20   Link #21
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
No wonder she's good: Miya is played by Asumi Kana (Poplar in Working, Yuno in Hidamari, and a very popular seiyuu on 2channel).

Not only that she plays Mikoto in Kampfer and all of the stuff listed at this place:
http://myanimelist.net/people/817/Kana_Asumi
amazing really. She is pretty popular.
Old 2010-09-03, 01:51   Link #22
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Whole episode watching a couple of lunatics...
Protagonist needs some... *points to the head*
But I had fun with the moaning during the fish scene, and I loved Miya's reaction when she saw the two on the floor in the classroom (this won the episode).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-09-03, 01:59   Link #23
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Another ep with more Miya. NICE. Finally, Morishima Haruka manages to hug koneko Miya.
Old 2010-09-03, 02:32   Link #24
GundamZZ
残念美人

Miya's paws are scary.

Old 2010-09-03, 03:51   Link #25
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Instead you got some nice ecchi in a female orgasmic form. Do wonder if the people who made this episode wanted to show us Sae during intercourse in a indirect way maybe? Anyone else think of that? Certainly I would not mind seeing something like that with Haruka or Kaoru just for curious let's say thoughts.
Haurka's vocal during Junichi's knee kissing starts the example. It was a big deal back then. When Haruka's voice actress was doing the recording, all staffs(except recording staffs) were asked to leave the room. According to some source, ecording staffs laughed so hard. The voice actress felt very embarrassing during the recording.

This episode is different. Who would expect Junichi to pass out.
It's good that he's aware no one wants him to provide fan service. He already did it in the first appearance and bathing scene.

Maybe it's just me. I have feeling the staffs also make some in joke about the game.
Spoiler:
Old 2010-09-03, 04:19   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
But I had fun with the moaning during the fish scene
I had fun during the fish scene for another reason~
Old 2010-09-03, 04:28   Link #27
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up

Oh yeah I just finished that master set of this episode for GIFs...crap almost 70 of them! Yeah well they are all here:
http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...e-10-gifs.html
Guess what? Among them I managed to make one of Sae in pajamas but with almost all Junichi removed! =>

Well of course its size is reduced else it would be over 1mb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Haruka's vocal during Junichi's knee kissing starts the example. It was a big deal back then. When Haruka's voice actress was doing the recording, all staffs(except recording staffs) were asked to leave the room. According to some source, recording staffs laughed so hard. The voice actress felt very embarrassing during the recording.
Yeah guess it was surprising but this seiyuu if you check some of her roles...she did some ecchi shows like Kampfer and Hayate.....well there is some fan service in it.
Quote:
This episode is different. Who would expect Junichi to pass out. It's good that he's aware no one wants him to provide fan service. He already did it in the first appearance and bathing scene.
Yeah well the girls most likely liked his fan service but I am sure they have seen better in Miracle Train. Him passing out was surprising indeed. Too much blood rush in brain and not from nose.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Don't tell you fap to it? Let me guess.....Miya? Or was it Junichi's reaction?
Old 2010-09-03, 04:57   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Don't tell you fap to it? Let me guess.....Miya? Or was it Junichi's reaction?
I have a foot fetish.
Old 2010-09-03, 05:24   Link #29
Tiberium Wolf

WTH!!! We are in the 2nd ep and no kissing scene?
Old 2010-09-03, 06:17   Link #30
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
I have a foot fetish.
That's nice to know. I am not there yet but foot appreciation is good enough for me.....well I have standards let's just say. Sae passed it pretty good...now if only Haruka and Kaoru were more visible.....someone should do a foot comparison...to judge all this.
Old 2010-09-03, 06:35   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show is turning into a comedy. Not that I mind, this makes an arc that I thought would be boring rather entertaining. Some scenes were so absurdly hilarious, like the vending machines ladies one

And yeah, Sae sure was sexualized in this ep. She strikes me as the kind of girl you can manipulate into doing anything you want... Junichi is taking advantage of it, even if he doesn't have bad intentions. Is it just me or is he even dumber in this arc? Seems like Sae fried quite a few of his brain cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Anyway, about Miya herself; I may have to revise an earlier thought I had about her.

Spoiler for speculation:
Sae and Junichi aren't properly going out yet. Maybe Miya doesn't see Sae as much of a a threat considering how shy she is.

Gotta love her reaction everytime she stumbles upon Sae and Junichi in an "embarassing" situation though. She's totally stealing this arc for me. I completely understand why she was ranked higher than Sae in the character poll. Oh my, that bathing scene... I'm going to ship Sae x Miya if this keeps up, nishishishi~

Quote:
I knew you'd love it
That was a fun scene.
Old 2010-09-03, 07:08   Link #32
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Well this episode certainly gave a big clue as to where he will probably kiss her
Old 2010-09-03, 07:17   Link #33
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Sae cuteness!

I'm used to Sae's voice now, but still feel having a narrator adds nothing to the show. This arc feels really shallow compared to the previous ones - suddenly at the end of the episode Sae has feelings for Junichi? *facepalm*

Instead of wasting resources with the narrator/wringing laughs out of the 'training', how about showing them bonding and some hints at Sae's growing feelings?

Only the Sae service managed to save the episode. THAT was good. Oh, and Miya's meat buns standard of measurement. Actually, those two elements have been the only good things about this arc so far.

Maybe what someone posted in the episode 9 thread was right - the addition of the narrator shows that you're not meant to take this arc seriously. I pray they don't do this for Ai's arc; it's going to ruin it.

Oh, nice that we get to see what Haruka and Miya's interactions would be like as sisters-in-law.
Old 2010-09-03, 07:21   Link #34
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
Well this episode certainly gave a big clue as to where he will probably kiss her
The breasts... or the feet or the classic mouth....whatever he does he better do it at the bus stop when he is alone with her or I will be at him for being dumb. Why am I the only who thinks it's 10/10....well for ecchi it is...HA!
Old 2010-09-03, 08:32   Link #35
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Agreed. I loved when Sae was getting fish'd and started moaning and such. At first I rolled my eyes and just though "geez, she sounds like she's about to orgasm". But then Miya went and pointed out just how erotic she was sounding and I cracked up. Speak my thoughts more, Miya!
I really didn't like how she was moaning like that...feet tickle, right? You'd laugh, not moan if that were to happen.

Quote:
It was funny at least. It did not make you laugh at least? I was so LMAO.
Yes, I laughed at times.
Quote:
Of course she is gullible and shy girls are like that for some part. I think it was more the instructor trust thing but Junichi can take so advantage of that in you know the way as you saw later.
I didn't say she was gullible. I think she knew full well what was going on but went with it so she could spend time with him.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I liked the generic "girl trips and falls on guy" gag though, I never get tired of it.
I find the girl falling on guy stupid most of the time...but the bathing suit overid that this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
No wonder she's good: Miya is played by Asumi Kana (Poplar in Working, Yuno in Hidamari, and a very popular seiyuu on 2channel).
She is very good. Her "nishisnishi" laugh is awesome - everytime.

Quote:
Why am I not surprised?

Quote:
Yeah, I was disappointed with that too. I am looking forward to them now, haha.

Quote:
The breasts... or the feet or the classic mouth....whatever he does he better do it at the bus stop when he is alone with her or I will be at him for being dumb. Why am I the only who thinks it's 10/10....well for ecchi it is...HA!
I think it's going to be her feet.
Old 2010-09-03, 09:11   Link #36
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Once again, the narration makes this episode bearable. Otherwise, this pretty much sums up my opinion of this arc:

Old 2010-09-03, 09:39   Link #37
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Quote:
Maybe it's just me. I have feeling the staffs also make some in joke about the game.
Spoiler:
That pic deserves a motivational poster like Game making, every men's dream.
Old 2010-09-03, 09:57   Link #38
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Need to try that fish therapy near my place, and see if i too will moan in an erotic and sexual way, like Sae did

Quote:
No romance between those two yet, how do you expect a kiss gonna happen.

But we do have the groping scene as a consolation tho to replace the kiss.
Old 2010-09-03, 10:45   Link #39
GDB

Quote:
Yeah guess it was surprising but this seiyuu if you check some of her roles...she did some ecchi shows like Kampfer and Hayate.....well there is some fan service in it.
Hayate is far from ecchi. And while Kampfer was pure fan-service, I still wouldn't call it ecchi. Ecchi is like Kiss x Sis, Seikon no Qwaser, or Queen's Blade.
Old 2010-09-03, 10:51   Link #40
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Blargh. Two things:

1. Sae is pretty much portrayed as a scared little animal every damn time. I mean okay some people really are afraid of a lot of things and also have really bad conversation skills, but these two episodes are really pushing the stereotype, as if really trying to sell the character. Substance and character development is getting waylaid by all the moe. Other shows have managed to balance moe and characterization acceptably fine and this arc feels like it's intended to just sell Sae's character as some cute scaredy-cat red head. It's... annoying.

2. Likewise she's almost getting devolved to the Ms. Fanservice role even if she's the main character for this arc. I'm going to give Junichi the benefit of the doubt that he's not doing this on purpose but man it sort of makes me sad that Sae isn't even questioning some of the things he's making her do. They put Hot Springs + Special Training + Swimsuit in a single episode when you usually have it spread through the season. It actually feels a bit exploitative of Sae, considering I did find her to be a rather interesting if cliched character.

I'm not really liking the arc. So far I find it lower than my least favorite episodes of the previous two arcs.
Closed Thread