AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-11-27, 03:34   Link #821
wingzerosnuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Actually, nevermind. I just realised I'd need your address. And... that's me going overboard. Invasion of privacy, MichaelKnight. And we're on the internet. I'm a retard...
Dorm address wouldn't be much of an invasion since it's the address of like hundreds of other people. xD
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 03:42   Link #822
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
My mother screens all my mail at home but I have my dorm address until February. Sure, you can send it to my dormitory. Just PM me. Would that be both the December and January issues? I have a scanner.
What the fark. She agreed! MichaelKnight has done it again!

Can we go emailing each other instead? Are you with Hotmail or Yahoo? Coz I have a Yahoo account. I think it'll be faster if we talk over there.

@ Kuroi Hadou: I did italise the word, didn't I? HAHA.
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 03:49   Link #823
wingzerosnuggles

Yahoo. PMing email.
Old 2010-11-27, 07:06   Link #824
wingzerosnuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Yeah, same here. T_T But yes, arrangement have been made. Let's hope the delivery goes well , and my scanner doesn't conk out.

In other news, another Japanese blog summary:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kazenohaneX09A/20101127/p2

Something about Treize being downloaded into Heero and Zechs being downloaded into Relena hence the conflict?
Old 2010-11-27, 08:57   Link #825
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Yeah, same here. T_T But yes, arrangement have been made. Let's hope the delivery goes well , and my scanner doesn't conk out.

In other news, another Japanese blog summary:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kazenohaneX09A/20101127/p2

Something about Treize being downloaded into Heero and Zechs being downloaded into Relena hence the conflict?
WAIT! I can't find the December 2010 issue.

And I checked the shipping prices. What the fudge man, I was wrong!
They're all higher than the actual magazine. Wow that's a downer. I ordered this box of keychains from Japan May this year. Shipping cost me like 7.00AuD. What the heck happened...

But yeah if it's delivered to the Philippines it's way cheaper.

Anyway, I got mates who are on holidays in Japan at the moment. I can't believe I forgot that. I'll ring them first thing tomorrow morning [12.00mn here right now] to buy both the 12.10 and 01.11 issues and send them to you. If they say no for whatever reason I'll have them banned to return to Australia forever... no, I can't really do that. But yeah if they say no or they can't find the stuff [excuses, excuses], I'll proceed on ordering it from one of the shops you guys directed me to.

Either way, it will take a while. Eeep.

So if anyone gets ahead of me and Snuggles and puts it out for everyone, obviously that would be lovelier.

PS The subscription thing? Yeah. Only available for the US and Canada.
Old 2010-11-27, 09:11   Link #826
wingzerosnuggles

Yeah, on eBay, the shipping for the December 2010 issue costs a third more than the magazine's price, I think? It's weird when shipping costs more than the item. xD Hopefully, we get lucky with this. -_-
Old 2010-11-27, 09:12   Link #827
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Pffff I've been following the last news about FT and I can't keep quiet any longer.
It's awesome XD Honest I don't know what it is Sumisawa smoke, but I want some of it, and I'm deadly serious ! This novel is crazy but in a good sense.

I wanna see Bad! Relena in action so hard now XD
(And there is too my shipper heart which is delighted to learn she is young as well :P)

Now I just need to see this Relena/Heero back to back picture so that nmy day will be complete. Thanks to those who bring the news, you are awesome, really !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 13:03   Link #828
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Iiii had a feeling when you said Zechs ---> Relena last night.

God, that's not incredibly awkward at all.

But we all know Zechs wasn't serious about the whole White Fang thing- it was a Xanatos Roulette between Treize and Zechs for the purpose of peace. So why the hell would a Zechs!Relena be trying to start a war or whatever now, unless the memories were severely tampered with somehow? And where the hell is the real Zechs... >.>

@MichaelKnight Yeah, that store used to have the December issue but I guess when January came in they took it down :/ I can't find anywhere that still has December, unfortunately... And it looks like HLJ is still cheaper than that ebay store by $10- at least to ship to the US.
Either way anyone in the USA can't get items over 16 oz shipped to us from Japan easily right now except from major business (aka not from ebay sellers) because of that new homeland security crap that got implemented, so I'd only be able to order from HLJ and maybe Fujisan right now anyway.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 13:26   Link #829
wingzerosnuggles

So Relena...she is a Char? xD
Old 2010-11-27, 13:36   Link #830
Kitsoru

Quote:
I guess so
Old 2010-11-27, 14:11   Link #831
Mistalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post

But we all know Zechs wasn't serious about the whole White Fang thing- it was a Xanatos Roulette between Treize and Zechs for the purpose of peace. So why the hell would a Zechs!Relena be trying to start a war or whatever now, unless the memories were severely tampered with somehow? And where the hell is the real Zechs... >.>
^^^^^

This!! Is anyone elses brain exploding from all this??

Oh, and a HUGE thank you to those who are prying these magazines out of Japan, your fandom overshadows mine!
Mistalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 16:17   Link #832
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistalya View Post
Yeah... man, I just don't even know. Either Sumisawa's forgotten the entire point of the series he wrote, or he's got some kind of "cute" little twist up his sleeves. I'll reserve any further WTF until we get a legit translation of the summaries, much less the chapters, but...

I'm almost terrified to think of what he has in store... we'll see, I guess. >.>
Old 2010-11-27, 16:19   Link #833
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistalya View Post
^^^^^

My brain isn't exploding but I'm certainly interested in what Sumisawa is planning. Again, the AC history has been great but very little has been discussed regarding the present and I'm starting to get anxious.
Old 2010-11-27, 16:30   Link #834
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Yeah gosh how is that bad. It's Zechs. And he became an ally in Endless Waltz. Are you kidding me. One moment I'm relieved Relena's back, the next I'm scratching my head all over again... and even harder.

Quote:
Oye Snuggles... don't even go around joking like that. T________T
Freaks me out. So Relena is blonde... sure, yeah, ok... that doesn't make her qualified to wear a mask. HECK NO.
Old 2010-11-27, 17:28   Link #835
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Freaks me out. So Relena is blonde... sure, yeah, ok... that doesn't make her qualified to wear a mask. HECK NO.
Calm down. Relana should be just fine...I think...maybe...
Old 2010-11-27, 17:51   Link #836
gundamnedgirl03

Quote:
gahaha. you know for some reason, i keep imagining those 2 (1xR) going wolverine and jean grey the phoenix on us. that would be interesting. haha.

Last edited by gundamnedgirl03; 2010-11-27 at 18:00. Reason: misspelled. woopsie
gundamnedgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 18:23   Link #837
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Hmm.... I'll wait before I start laughing again until we get a non babelfishe'd translation. Just to make sure, no offense.

Relena going bad because of Zechs' 'memories' doesn't sound that ridiculous to me though. She did want to kill Une after she murdered her father. Just imagine what she'll be like if she learns about her real parents. Zechs' sole purpose of joining the army was after all just that: revenge.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 18:49   Link #838
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Hmm.... I'll wait before I start laughing again until we get a non babelfishe'd translation. Just to make sure, no offense.

Relena going bad because of Zechs' 'memories' doesn't sound that ridiculous to me though. She did want to kill Une after she murdered her father. Just imagine what she'll be like if she learns about her real parents. Zechs' sole purpose of joining the army was after all just that: revenge.
Oh my God I can't handle this. Please stop it... T____T
I think it's pretty obvious by now that I worship the woman.

Well, she knows about what happened to her biological parents. She went all pacifistic after that. And Une gives her the chance to finally get her revenge but she refuses. So Relena going bad, after everything she's been through, come on. Give the girl a rest. Although she's not herself, I'm not comfortable imagining her going Stellar Loussier or Nena Trinity on Heero or anyone else. T____T

Anyway I rang my mates and the numbnuts were like "Ah, yeah, I don't know man.", but they want me to email them the front covers of the issues we want anyway, so yeah. Just wondering if any of you could post the front covers so I can confirm if what I have here are correct.
Old 2010-11-27, 19:19   Link #839
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Oh my God I can't handle this. Please stop it... T____T
I think it's pretty obvious by now that I worship the woman.

Well, she knows about what happened to her biological parents. She went all pacifistic after that. And Une gives her the chance to finally get her revenge but she refuses. So Relena going bad, after everything she's been through, come on. Give the girl a rest. Although she's not herself, I'm not comfortable imagining her going Stellar Loussier or Nena Trinity on Heero or anyone else. T____T
I'll stop reading altogether if I hear about Relena dancing off a cliff. Seriously.

And sorry, I was just voicing a thought. I didn't mean to upset you. But it kind of fits the whole 'hibernation hurts your brain' stuff Sumisawa has been coming up with. It's weird that the whole story will be seemingly revolving around Heero and Relena anyway, so who knows in what kind of direction it might head. *cough cough I smell cheesecake cough*

I'm a little miffed that the present events are moving on so dang slow. I wanna hear about the plotline already, not Heero's supposed real name. I'll name him Shinta. Now gimme plot >_>
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 19:20   Link #840
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Anyway I rang my mates and the numbnuts were like "Ah, yeah, I don't know man.", but they want me to email them the front covers of the issues we want anyway, so yeah. Just wondering if any of you could post the front covers so I can confirm if what I have here are correct.
The covers are all at the bottom of this page.

Link

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing