AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-07, 06:30   Link #1061
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Episode 14, oh hell yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Spoiler for Wow, where to start?:
Old 2011-10-07, 07:00   Link #1062
Echoes

Awesome episode. The rival production company was ridiculously over the top, I love it. President Kuroi is going go dye the world noir. That's pretty funny.

Yayoi was too damn cute this episode. On the cooking show, and in the hallway especially.

"High five"! ^^
Old 2011-10-07, 09:29   Link #1063
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

This shit, I can' even describe..well, I'll do it anyways.

First of all, love the OP. It's definitely a nice CHANGE!!!! of pace hurr durr hurrr.

Second, it's great seeing these playas move up in the entertainment industry. I think it's officially okay to refer to Producer as Honeyducer now. But fucking 961 bitches gotta do their stupid shit, which kinda made me mad. But that's all part of the Game; 765 Pro just gotta outdo them while staying classy G's. Success is the best kind of revenge, after all.

Third, I had no idea Hibiki's pets played pranks on her. ROFL xD

ED was pretty funny too. Loved the whole ep.

edit: Fourth, KOTORI~~~! So alone in that office. ;___;

Last edited by blakstealth; 2011-10-07 at 17:18.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 11:58   Link #1064
E_I
Yuri fan

Wow...that OP isn't trying to be subtle when it comes to Makoto x Yukiho. Date? Makoto saving a foundering Yukiho?
E_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 13:29   Link #1065
Key Board
Carbon

For someone that is supposed to be one of the 3 primary character idols, Haruka hasn't done much yet
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 13:34   Link #1066
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
For someone that is supposed to be one of the 3 primary character idols, Haruka hasn't done much yet
If you mean done in the sense of what Miki did in ep 13, then I agree.

But Haruka seems to me to be the "silent leader" of the group, who's main purpose thus far has been keeping the group on track, upbeat and generally "positive" while putting forth effort.
Old 2011-10-07, 13:44   Link #1067
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_I View Post
Wow...that OP isn't trying to be subtle when it comes to Makoto x Yukiho. Date? Makoto saving a foundering Yukiho?
They're obviously BFFs.
Old 2011-10-07, 13:50   Link #1068
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
They're obviously BFFs.
They're obviously Banging Full Forc..*runs*

But seriously, how did I forget to mention that "high five" from Yayoi? Just wanna take her home and give her hugs~
Old 2011-10-07, 13:53   Link #1069
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
They're obviously Banging Full Forc..*runs*

But seriously, how did I forget to mention that "high five" from Yayoi? Just wanna take her home and give her hugs~
omg what cannot compute xD

Also forgot to mention how funny the fan drawings were.
Old 2011-10-07, 14:07   Link #1070
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
You can say that again! It's amazing how the littlest things can leave a huge impression. At least when Yayoi's involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Also forgot to mention how funny the fan drawings were.
Yeah, that slipped my mind too. Loved those, especially Miki's reaction.
Old 2011-10-07, 16:07   Link #1071
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just finished episode 14 and I'm happy to see the Idols progressing through their careers, since their big debut last episode.

The OP is fine, but I liked the first one better and for the ED, its constantly changing, so I give up on criticizing them.

A new antagonist that has a major effect on the Idols is "President Kurio" the manager of the Jupiter boy band group, I don't like his underhand tactics and I'm glad the girls didn't copy his dirty antics.

Haruka is the background leader, and she doing a really good job, even from the beginning she swayed the mood of the group, from negativity to positivity without being direct about it (like episode 14).

The fan mail for Makoto was adorable, "I want to become a cute princess for Prince Makoto," to bad Miki and Yukiho has dips
Old 2011-10-07, 17:11   Link #1072
Candyshark

Series are growing on me. Plenty of cute girls, good continuity. Good transition from episode 13. Producer's big talk starting to get on my nerves and I already thought he redeemed himself in the episode with Miki's crysis. And damn i want more Takane!

P.S. What do I read here there are hints for Makoto and Producer being romanticly involved. Bleh outrageous. Couldn't they hook her with good guy around her age instead some bland dude.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 17:20   Link #1073
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Crysis? :P

And wtf Makoto x Honeyducer? Aw hell no..shit doesn't even make sense. D:
Old 2011-10-07, 17:20   Link #1074
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Haruka has done plenty. She is the one who kept the group together with her optimism before their first live concert when some of the girls started panicking and arguing.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 17:36   Link #1075
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Ayo, wuddup Hibiki. xD

Old 2011-10-07, 20:09   Link #1076
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Hngh...HNNNGH-!!! *huff*huff* phew, almost passed out from the awesomeness of "CHANGE!!!". LOVED it. Not only the song itself is awesome but the animation too. I especially loved Chihaya's scene with her child-self singing behind her...cute. But not as cute as Yayoi and Iori in the OP.

Haruka's disguise is so cute. She actually looks good with glasses. And wow...look at how full the board is filled up, I'm surprised they just didnt buy a larger one. LOL. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. But you'd think they'd atleast splurge enough money to get those fancy prints done on their windows...just how long are they going to keep the "765" written with tape?

(o.O)? Oh? Yayoi with her own cooking show!? WIN. And to top it off she starts right of with "Uh-Uuh~!", and right after I said we werent getting enough of that. I'd watch every episode of her show...and I'd learn to be a better cook, its win/win.

Mmm...delicious fruits. *stares at Miki's melons* Huh, what? No, not "those" melons silly. ANYWAY, they kinda just brushed off any additional comments whatsoever on Miki calling Producer-san "Honey" huh? Whatever.

...THEY HAVE COME!!
Spoiler for ITS THEM!! The Puchi Masu!!:

...BandaiNamco is sure full of themselves. *Points to the "Namco" signs* (=3=) -3

Oh, Koyasu...uh, I mean Kuroi, you evil bastard. I dont know if he's worse in the anime or in the games. LOL. But seriously what "exactly" happened in their past? And does Kotori-san have any part in this? Looked like she knows something...hmmm

Lets just sit back and watch how 765PRO will overcome Koya...Kuroi's evil schemes.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2011-10-07 at 20:36.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 21:26   Link #1077
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see their hard work finally paying off and they're all finally so busy that even Kotori is lonely. I want those straps their adorable. Jupiter is really getting on my nerves now. WTF is with 961 Pro, i would totally storm into his office and beat him up, how dare he do that. Good thing our girls bounce back quick, all it took was some encouragement from their fans. Oh and Miki is calling Producer Honey now.
Old 2011-10-07, 21:59   Link #1078
Nosauz

Rewatched the episode.... omg Yayoi's TV bit, holy crap I think I'm in love with her, her "uuu uuu" HHHHNNNNNG. I don't really like moe but man, yayoi knows how to fire those arrows.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 22:02   Link #1079
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wow, the people here are really overprotective of their idols huh Well I say bring on the challengers! It's time to spice up this show.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 23:05   Link #1080
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Rewatched the episode.... omg Yayoi's TV bit, holy crap I think I'm in love with her, her "uuu uuu" HHHHNNNNNG. I don't really like moe but man, yayoi knows how to fire those arrows.
Welcome aboard.

You'll have to fight me, among others, to death for her, though.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s