AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-04-26, 22:30   Link #21
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So based on the second list:

Series
Hakuouki - I'm sure I'm not the only one who loved the second season no matter how average the first one was. Pretty sure that's not the correct descriptor, but I'll watch it nonetheless.
Sword Art Online - A premise similar to .Hack, so I'll give it a go.
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - I'm not familiar with the setting, but it's apparently fantasy and it has Nakahara Mai voicing the lead female. Good enough for me.
Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari - Apparently girls doing girl things again. I'm such a sucker for these shows for some damn reason. Of course some of them turn out to be good so why not.

Movies
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki - Hosoda and Sadamoto. You had me at hello. Too bad We'll only see subs when the DVD/BD comes out.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's the Movie - Movie adaptation of my favorite magical girl season to date. Again I'll wait for the DVD/BD release.

Everything else I'll look into and maybe give some others a shot.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 23:37   Link #22
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Ah nice. Moyashimon finally returns. Puts a smile on my face.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:27   Link #23
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Hmm my list of definite watches

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II - I liked the 1st season, and well I can't wait to one day start reading those thick novels.
Dog Days Dash - Just a plain fun series, the 1st season was just so fun!
Sword Art Online - I've only read up to 5 novels of this before putting it on hold, but I liked what I read. So I'm excited to see it animated! (need to find time to read more of it though as well...)
Koi to Senkyo no Chocolate - A fan more or less of the vn so this adaption does hold interest...

Eh...everything else currently holds some interest to me. So I'll wait till there's more info out on them or something...(or get to watching the pvs to them too.)

Last edited by FlavoryFantasy; 2012-04-27 at 14:30.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 08:15   Link #24
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Definitely interested

Kingdom – Ancient China warring states period. Sounds cool.
Natsuyuki Rendevouz – Looks like a nice josei and it’s a noitaminA. Plus it’s the same director as Kurenai
Rinne no Lagrange II – Liked the first season. Hopefully this one will have more plots.
Sword Art Online – Virtual Reality? RPG? Yuki Kaijura? Hell yes! If only it didn’t have Wagnaria character designs, I might be able to take it more seriously. Also, I hear Kanae Itou is in it.
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita – Ambassadorial Fantasy? Sounds interesting. If only the name wasn’t impossibly hard to type. A bit mixed on the director though. He can certainly do comedy but can he do plot?
Aruvu Rezuru – Cool cyber sci-fi.
Oda Nobuna no Yobou – I don’t give two shits about all these genderbent Sengoku era anime. I just want more Kanae Itou.
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia – Dark fantasy? Like the badass suits. Not sure about the director.
Tari Tari – Hanasaku Iroha without Mari Okada. Mixed feelings are mixed...

Maybe pile:

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru – Sounds like a generic moe/harem/comedy show
Hagare Yusuha no Estetica – Sounds like a generic sword and sorcery show.
Koi no Senkyo to Chocolate – Sounds like a generic harem show.
Campione - Sounds like a generic sword and sorcery show.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II – The first season’s incomprehensible mess of a plot sucked ass (No offence Horizon fans). Hopefully this will be better.
Hakuouki: Reimei-Roku – The first two seasons were typical Deen trash (No offence Hakouki fans). The second season was somewhat better but only marginally. Dare I suffer through more Deen travesty?

Last edited by Haak; 2012-04-27 at 09:33.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 07:29   Link #25
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

From what is known now, I'll probably try:

TV Shows
- Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
- Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
- Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
- Dog Days Dash
- Chitose Get You!
- Tari Tari
- Kokoro Connect
- Binbou-gami ga!

OVAs/Movies
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Sankarea
- Shinryaku! Ika MUsume
- Highschool DxD
- KissxSis
- Nazo no Kanojo X
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: the Movie Second A's (though this will have to wait till it gets released on DVD/BD in 2013)

Seems to be a slow season, good for continuing shows I had put on hold.
Old 2012-04-30, 08:09   Link #26
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well right now not a season that's blowing me away, but you just never know until the episodes come out and you can actually see them.

TV series
Dog Days S2 - The first season was a ton of fun so no reason to not expect the same here.
Sword Art Online - I like the premise here. While in a game world things should be pretty intense with dying being real death.
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - Long name to be sure . But think the story should be pretty interesting here.
Oda Nobuna no Yobou - How many times can anime return to this age and have it be a good series? Let's find out .
hagure yusha no estetica - Lead looks pretty competent.

Movies/OVA
Persona 4 - Finally get the True End animated. Kind of sad though that we had to wait this long for it.
Fairy Tail: Houou no Miko - Time to see what Fairy Tail can do with these movies. If the mangaka really is handling the plot then this should be pretty epic.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's the Movie - Looking forward to this since A's was definitely the best overall Nanoha series.
Old 2012-04-30, 09:32   Link #27
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Horizon II, SAO and i don't know

the other title doesn't look interesting yet

might need to watch the PV for each title first

and Code Geass: Akito the Exile

damn I'm definitely gonna watch this
Old 2012-04-30, 14:48   Link #28
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Tough season, phew....yeah I dunno, I'll probably pick up Sword Art Online (if it's as enjoyable as Accel World has been so far then bonus) and the second half of Horizon since I enjoyed it's totally goofy who gives a fuck and lets just have fun approach to sci-fi action (and while pretty silly it's not quite as rock stupid as something like Aquarion Evol for me) and I'll probably add Code Geass: Akito of the Rebellion to that and that's probably it. Muv-Luv is a consideration, but at this rate I'm not sure it's going to be the kind of sci-fi series I enjoy.

Even though I watched the first half of Rinne no Lagrange, I'll probably be taking a pass on the second half until I know what we end up with because while it started enjoyable enough those last several episode were a bit of a deal breaker and I don't really like where it seems to be going now if it's even going anywhere. Plus even though I'm interested in the Code Geass franchise I'll be taking a pass on Nunally in the Wonderland cause seriously WTF?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:08   Link #29
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari - Apparently girls doing girl things again. I'm such a sucker for these shows for some damn reason. Of course some of them turn out to be good so why not.
Kokoro Connect is a little different than that. Boy and Girl cast too. Just read the small synopsis on the chart

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:15   Link #30
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmm ... well, I agree it is too early, but for the moment the ones that I am curious about include:

Dog Days Dash (Horie Yui fan ... what can I say? )
Tari Tari
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Kokoro Connect

Still ... I have a feeling there will be a bunch of other series still to be announced....
Old 2012-05-01, 00:01   Link #31
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Right now, I only have a few series that I am really interested in, and I see quite a few that I could become interested in.

Will Watch if Crunchyroll has Them
Tari Tari- My most anticipated series. PA Works usually does nice looking work, and this has a lot of the same staff as Hanaseku Iroha. I would have liked Okada on this too. Music being important to the plot is also a plus
Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru!- Very interesting premise. Studio Gokumi is doing it so maybe it will have some good fanservice(Gokumi is made up of former Gonzo animators)
Binbou-gami ga- KanaHana lead and the same team behind Gintama? Yes please. Not too many anime with poverty gods either.

Maybe
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. Premise sounds interesting, AIC can do some good stuff. I would need to know more before deciding on it though.
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai Hmmm, death goddess sapping the male lead's sex drive? Interesting. Don't really care for feel's previous works though.
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia Sounds like an awesome otome game, but JC Staff and the director(Chiaki Kon) being the guy who directed Higurashi and the horrible Umieko(both were done by DEEN, whose VN adaptation record is even worse than JC Staff's) have given me the equivalent of a red flag. Could be a barometer for how good or bad Little Busters is going to turn out to be.
Ebiten A mixup with a guy looking for the Astronomy Club and winds up in a club for fujoshi interests me, and AIC does decent work so this is a maybe.

Need to Watch originals before I would watch them
Dog Days Dash I really hope Crunchyroll gets both so I can watch both. Alternatively, someone licenses the first season.
Moyashimon Returns Have a bad feeling about Funimation getting both so I would have to delay watching it.

Carryovers from Previous Seasons
Uchuu Kyoudai
Area No Kishi (?)- Not sure if it continues into Summer.

Moetron has their Summer 2012 anime schedule out, and Blood Lad and Yuru Yuri 2 are included in their schedule so if Animucharts version 1 comes out with those on it, I'll update my first page post with that info.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 00:28   Link #32
flying ^

looks like i'm only interested in 2 OVAs... Kanojo X and Papa-kiki
flying ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 21:16   Link #33
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Only shows that really caught my eye are Sword Art Online(ALL my want) and Campione!. Maybe I'll check out Tari Tari and Rinne no Lagrange(if I ever get to watching the first season that is) too.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 22:58   Link #34
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
My expectations are:

Sword Art Online
Reasons: Avid fan of the Light Novels and the main character is totally awesome and believable.

Dog Days Dash
Reasons: I loved the first season and the main protagonist is passionate, awesome, and cool. Out of all the girls I really can't wait to see Eclair, she and Shinkuu have the best chemistry together.

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Reasons: I like imouto theme anime, but this has an unique mystery feel and I checked the novels and they look great. Miyabi's my fav! Can't wait to see her in all her glory!

Those are the only ones that have peeked my interests. I can't wait to see the others but those three will definitely be my favs. Can't wait!!
Old 2012-05-02, 08:05   Link #35
Domonkazu

prob will watch

Kono Naka
Sword Art online
Muv luv
hagure yuusha
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 08:28   Link #36
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, is this the whole list? Because quite honestly, I've been waiting for something that pushes the boundaries ala Speed Grapher and Yosuga no Sora. I'm guessing thanks to that stupid law, we won't see anything like that anytime soon. On the plus side, I'm really excited to see Road to Ninja and FT Houou no Miko.
Old 2012-05-04, 08:32   Link #37
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Hmm, is this the whole list? Because quite honestly, I've been waiting for something that pushes the boundaries ala Speed Grapher and Yosuga no Sora. I'm guessing thanks to that stupid law, we won't see anything like that anytime soon. On the plus side, I'm really excited to see Road to Ninja and FT Houou no Miko.
The bordeline shows are still airing on television, but you don't need to worry after all.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 13:17   Link #38
Kakkou
Tch.

Just commenting on the TV series for now:

Anticipated:

Moyashimon Returns - Hell yeah, more Moyashimon!
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - noitaminA, sounds interesting and FukuJun
Rinne no Lagrange 2 - Enjoyed the first season and I love Array. Also, I love Array.
Sword Art Online - Accel World's pretty enjoyable and I like the premise. Plus Kajiura music.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II - Absolutely enjoyed the hell out of and thought the first season was great.
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia - Mamiko Noto, FukuJun and Tsubasa Yonaga as leads. The game art is nice.

Will try:

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - It seems like it could be decent but I will keep my expectations low. Main reason for trying this is Nobuhiko Okamoto.
Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita - It sounds oddly interesting and the PVs are both cute and downright bizarre (lol headless chickens)
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - I guess it could be worth trying. No real reason.
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai - The art is so bland, but it could be either entertaining or just bad. Rock bottom expectations.
Arve Rezzle - Interesting + FukuJun and KitaEri. Will stick around for sure. Not a TV series it seems. Shame. I'll still check it.
Tari Tari - Seems okay. I'm more willing to give it a chance after it was confirmed that it won't be full on girls doing stuff with girls only.
Uta Koi - Out of adoration towards Chihayafuru. Also, Nobuhiko Okamoto. Or not. Apparently he isn't in this like I believed.
Kokoro Connect - Seems okay.

Dog Days Dash will depend on whether I finish the first season by then.

Last edited by Kakkou; 2012-06-07 at 12:47.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 20:12   Link #39
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

For now, the only series I'll definitely pick up are Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II and Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:20   Link #40
sky black swordman

Looks this summer will have plenty good Series to watch which do you guys recommend to watch or more attetion for?

Tags
series