AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-08-19, 20:51   Link #36961
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
"You won't like me when I'm angry."

That said, Tempy, I have absolutely no idea what you're up to.

Meanwhile, I'll keep the Materials to their appearance amongst the Synthetics in Magical Lyrical StrikerS Alternates.
I'm not sure what you mean by what I'm up to.
Old 2012-08-20, 01:05   Link #36962
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by what I'm up to.
I mean exactly that, what was the premise of the Side Dish again? I think it was the expanded version of Gears of Destiny?

But add to that, the Grudge?
Old 2012-08-20, 02:02   Link #36963
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
I mean exactly that, what was the premise of the Side Dish again? I think it was the expanded version of Gears of Destiny?

But add to that, the Grudge?
Side Dish itself is just a short sidestory of the Food for Thought series under the premise of "What if the Materials stayed?" Obviously, I had Kevin adopt them.

Side Dish of Destiny is just a mini-arc of said short story with the events of Gears of Destiny. I'm sure you understand what happened here.

The Grudge part might or might not have happened, as described in the spoiler tag. In short, it's an omake.
Old 2012-08-20, 04:00   Link #36964
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
Side Dish itself is just a short sidestory of the Food for Thought series under the premise of "What if the Materials stayed?" Obviously, I had Kevin adopt them.

Side Dish of Destiny is just a mini-arc of said short story with the events of Gears of Destiny. I'm sure you understand what happened here.

The Grudge part might or might not have happened, as described in the spoiler tag. In short, it's an omake.
Then... why were you wondering that you don't know what you're doing? I was wondering about you wondering when there seems to be just this plotline.

Apart from the Grudge cameo. Which was weird if taken in context. And still a bit weird when taken without. I guess it could've been a separate title, or a standalone urban myth, like a "Legend of the Battle Chef as retold by Riot Force members" or something.
Old 2012-08-20, 09:39   Link #36965
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Then... why were you wondering that you don't know what you're doing? I was wondering about you wondering when there seems to be just this plotline.

Apart from the Grudge cameo. Which was weird if taken in context. And still a bit weird when taken without. I guess it could've been a separate title, or a standalone urban myth, like a "Legend of the Battle Chef as retold by Riot Force members" or something.
I think you're taking this a tad too seriously.

They're jokes.
Old 2012-08-20, 20:18   Link #36966
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Apologies for the delay in posting. Once I get playing a game, it distracts me and I do nothing else until I've beat it or grown tired of it...

MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly

Chapter 5: Second Strike

In which Rio takes an action she may learn to regret, and Nanoha's situation becomes more complex...

Previous chapters can be found here.

Spoiler for MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly, Chapter 5: Second Strike:
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 21:36   Link #36967
YF19EX

Great work again Kaijo. What is the intent of these dark forces influencing her? (Wonder if Chief O'Brien is infiltrating the Orion Syndicate somewhere...) Oh I cannot wait to read the emotional roller coaster that Nanoha will go through if and when she finds out about her (alternate) actions that she cannot remember.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 23:37   Link #36968
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Ahaha, I have my own roller coaster to build so I'll refrain from reading this until my exams are over... If I dive into 'thinking' mode again I'll never get out with good results...
Old 2012-08-21, 12:05   Link #36969
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Unhappy

Currently working on two stories...

Well.... Since I am just trolling, I do expect lots of flamethrower for my fanfic....

But even so....

I WILL PUT IN SOME EFFORT EVEN IF I KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE FLAMED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!

Because the Mary Sue level is off the chart....

The only justification is the Characters live in an Era where shit hit the fan (You have little girl who can summon zombie, genocidal Anti-magic army, air-ship of planetary doom.)

Magical girls with enough fire power to take down a dimensional fortress seems like the next logical step...

(note: There will only be one Magical girl in the main party... just to deal with the magical girls on the opposing side...)

Spoiler for story stuff, Will not go into detail (not the right section)...just lots of stuff:
Old 2012-08-21, 12:46   Link #36970
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Welcome back Tempy. Good to have you here again.

And Kaijo, wow. Sorry I didn't have a chance to comment on the last chapter, but it was quite superb. And it made me laugh. Lindy is just that awesome. This one was good stuff as well. Though keeping track of everything is indeed getting a bit difficult.

And as usual, possessed/evil/brainwashed Nanoha took the cake for me. Absolutely superb. =3
Old 2012-08-21, 18:35   Link #36971
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by YF19EX View Post
Great work again Kaijo. What is the intent of these dark forces influencing her? (Wonder if Chief O'Brien is infiltrating the Orion Syndicate somewhere...) Oh I cannot wait to read the emotional roller coaster that Nanoha will go through if and when she finds out about her (alternate) actions that she cannot remember.
One of the great things about being a fanfiction writer, is the ability to steal ideas and concepts; I subscribe to the whole "great artists steal" mantra, heh. In this case, using the Orion Syndicate name helps fill the image for my readers. As far as the dark forces go, stay tuned, because we'll get some ideas to that effect in the next chapter or two...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
And Kaijo, wow. Sorry I didn't have a chance to comment on the last chapter, but it was quite superb. And it made me laugh. Lindy is just that awesome. This one was good stuff as well. Though keeping track of everything is indeed getting a bit difficult.

And as usual, possessed/evil/brainwashed Nanoha took the cake for me. Absolutely superb. =3
Thanks for the comments! I'm glad people are enjoying it. I'll try to do some revelations and tie things in, in the next chapter, though, so people aren't so confused and don't have to keep track of as much. I will say that most everything is connected, but my initial plan would have shrouded the full connections and reasons for quite awhile. I no longer think that's something that will be easy on the reader, so I'll be dropping more explanations earlier on.

Anyway, posted Chapter 5: Second Strike to ff.net.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 19:44   Link #36972
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
SSX

ViVid 1-20

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - ViVid 21:

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 19:59   Link #36973
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
SSX

ViVid 1-20

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - ViVid 21:
Spoiler for MST3K review:
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 21:08   Link #36974
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Lol Arashi loves looking up xD if Kyrie finds out...
Old 2012-08-21, 23:35   Link #36975
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Apologies for the delay in posting. Once I get playing a game, it distracts me and I do nothing else until I've beat it or grown tired of it...

MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly

Chapter 5: Second Strike

In which Rio takes an action she may learn to regret, and Nanoha's situation becomes more complex...

Previous chapters can be found here.

Spoiler for MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly, Chapter 5: Second Strike:
Another great chapter Kaijo. The situation on Mid became more grim with any moment lost and it's seems that more than one conspiracy lurking somwhere.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 09:15   Link #36976
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Sooooo a long time ago, I started writing this little story that then ballooned into a not-so-little story. And then life hit me like a truck. I moved out of the country for a new job, got another job, and went back to school. Now, I have a shiny new degree on the wall, a little more free time, and you get a new chapter.

The Name of War

Chapter 15: How Frail I Am

Yes, I am going to finish this.
Quaaaallllll!!!!!

You're back!! It's been far too long - can't wait to see your Hayate in action again. Thank you for picking it back up! Now, off to refresh my memory :P
Old 2012-08-23, 01:55   Link #36977
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Wasn't I going to post Santo's stuff more frequently than this?

Never Let Your Sword do the Talking
The Stages of Grief ...and Cheesecake
From Grief to Fury

Spoiler for Plight:
Old 2012-08-23, 07:33   Link #36978
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

I have this idea for a funny snippets, but I don't know where to start.
Basically, the Infinity Library has a lot of books, right? So what are the chance of one of those books being adults one, like the Belkan Kama Sutra?
I'm probably stretching the SoD a bit, but I thought that since it technically is an ancient artifacts, wouldn't that be stored in there too?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 09:23   Link #36979
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
And Signum gets across it and Yuuno sees her looking at the book and they look away with -///- on their faces.
Old 2012-08-23, 09:42   Link #36980
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
And Signum gets across it and Yuuno sees her looking at the book and they look away with -///- on their faces.
Why JUST Signum? Have the other finds out by accident.
Like say, Yuuno getting drunk and accidentaly used whatever he learned in there on his partner (Preferably Lindy for maximum hijinks)
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha