AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-25, 12:49   Link #201
Omnicent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omnicent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 14:52   Link #202
DanielSong39

No offense but Haruto comes across as a guy trying to date two girls at once... hopefully he will be unsuccessful in his efforts.

Maybe he should ask out Nanami's brother? Boy, those two surely deserve each other.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:37   Link #203
H23

I personally prefer Nanami over Eba.. but then again I'm just being bias since I just finished reading Suzuka
Even though its pretty obvious that Haruto's gonna end up with Eba in the end... I think
H23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 23:40   Link #204
Dark Mage

Anyone knows when the scanlated version of this chapter will be released?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 00:40   Link #205
H23

I'm also wondering where some of you guys were able to read chapter 17 from already? onemanga only seems to have up to 16 atm...
H23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 02:59   Link #206
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
They're going off of raws. The others who want a translation can only wait.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 04:24   Link #207
Dark Mage

It looks like we have to wait for a while for the scanlated chapter 17 as it says on the Red Hawk Scanlations site that they are still looking for the chapter 17 raws
Old 2008-10-20, 12:52   Link #208
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

New chapter out in english

Spoiler for chp 17:
Old 2008-10-20, 13:59   Link #209
Dark Mage

So it seems Kanzaki really doesnt feel that way about Haruto and it seemed to me just before being dumped Haruto seemed to be happy being just friends as well and Haruto still doesnt feel anything for Eba. So Ithink this wont have that much of a sad effect on Haruto. I wonder if Nanami already has a boy she likes
Old 2008-10-20, 14:35   Link #210
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
So it seems Kanzaki really doesnt feel that way about Haruto and it seemed to me just before being dumped Haruto seemed to be happy being just friends as well and Haruto still doesnt feel anything for Eba. So Ithink this wont have that much of a sad effect on Haruto. I wonder if Nanami already has a boy she likes
But if Nanami doesn't like Haruto, that doesn't explain why she had that sad face at the end of chapter 9.

Maybe she already knows that eba likes Haruto, and so she doesn't want to make her sad? sacrificing her love for someone else's sake???
Old 2008-10-20, 15:11   Link #211
Dark Mage

Nah I dont think Nanami would sacrifice her love for Eba's sake and yeah I also wondered about her sad face after the end of chapter 9, why did she have that look on her face but then if she really was sad why did she reject Haruto. By the way did anyone have a peek at the raw for chapter 20 coz Haruto and Nanami seems to doing some seriuos talk in chapter 20 but the frustrating thing is I cant read japanese so I was hoping anyone who understands Japanese will tell me what exactly did they talk about
Old 2008-10-20, 15:30   Link #212
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
I actually feel bad for Haruto right now. At least he didn't try to push an answer from her on the trip and was thinking about just leaving the situation alone. Then Nanami had to go and do that to him... >_<

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 16:57   Link #213
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol he just got rejected.

But, I bet she's gonna get jealous and regret her decision when he starts dating the other girl.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 17:46   Link #214
Dark Mage

But I think Haruto is one of those idiots who will keep on loving Nanami forever and would never agree to date Eba and we all know that mangaka has a thing for short haired girls and so she will make Nanami win at the end. I however want EbaxHaruto to happen just because Eba is so much more fun to be with
Old 2008-10-20, 20:28   Link #215
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Kirishima sinks...

ROFL best line ever!
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 21:35   Link #216
X207
Gamyūsa

lol he got rejected as a BF though i think that she'll change her mind later on. maybe when that happens it will be too late to have any effect.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 21:41   Link #217
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
But I think Haruto is one of those idiots who will keep on loving Nanami forever and would never agree to date Eba and we all know that mangaka has a thing for short haired girls and so she will make Nanami win at the end. I however want EbaxHaruto to happen just because Eba is so much more fun to be with
I sincerely hope this doesn't happen... I don't want another Suzuka... *sob... poor Honoka... *sob*
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 22:20   Link #218
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
lol he got rejected as a BF though i think that she'll change her mind later on.
GUARANTEED that's gonna happen... I'm pretty sure, with the way things are flowing right now, its very Suzuka-esque (which is a given I suppose)

although I'm pretty sure he'll end up with Eba in the end as well... she is the main girl after all
Old 2008-10-21, 02:26   Link #219
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
But if Nanami doesn't like Haruto, that doesn't explain why she had that sad face at the end of chapter 9.

Maybe she already knows that eba likes Haruto, and so she doesn't want to make her sad? sacrificing her love for someone else's sake???
My theory is that Nanami thinks Haruto and Eba are already together (despite Haruto's denial) and he's two-timing.

If so, I don't think there's any misunderstanding to be cleared up - it's pretty much true.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 04:20   Link #220
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
My theory is that Nanami thinks Haruto and Eba are already together (despite Haruto's denial) and he's two-timing.

If so, I don't think there's any misunderstanding to be cleared up - it's pretty much true.
How's Haruto two-timing when he hasn't really reacted to Eba's provocative actions?
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life