AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-25, 17:37   Link #121
sakun

lets face it if kenpachi achieved shikai/bankai he would declare himself a god and become bored restless. he would probally go into the heart of the hollow world and face everyone single one of them just to see if they can kill him. even though i doubt that they could because rukia can take on menos ganta's or w/e they are called without shikai
Old 2007-11-27, 13:09   Link #122
igin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
I think many people here just think that Kenpachi is the strongest guy, bla bla bla. IMO, he is one of the weakest. Simply said, he was owned by a shikai ichigo. He would have been owned by tousen if tousen would just shut up and kill him right away and not bla bla bla im a righteous idiot. All he has got in him is his ridiculous endurance. IMO the only reason he is so *strong* is because hes fighting you like he's got 5000 hp and you got 50. I highly doubt hell get shikai, coz nameless sword is really what i feel is his personality, that kind of "raw power" guy.
Alot of pplz really need to re-watch the ken-chan/ichi-nee fight. Remember Ichigo was on the ground bleeding to death with a broken sword before the madness with zangetsu-kun lending him power happened. If YOU broke someone's sword and stabbed them, an left them for dead, and they suddendly came back to life with a power boost, see what would happen 2 u!!!
Old 2007-11-27, 13:32   Link #123
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by igin View Post
Alot of pplz really need to re-watch the ken-chan/ichi-nee fight. Remember Ichigo was on the ground bleeding to death with a broken sword before the madness with zangetsu-kun lending him power happened. If YOU broke someone's sword and stabbed them, an left them for dead, and they suddendly came back to life with a power boost, see what would happen 2 u!!!
most important Fact on Ichigo vs Zaraki Fight:

Youruichi said that Ichigo would have been sliced in two halfs without his hollowmask that protected him under his kimono thats why Zarakis Zanpaktou did break.. so Zaraki was obviously stronger at that moment"."
Old 2007-11-27, 13:41   Link #124
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
most important Fact on Ichigo vs Zaraki Fight:

Youruichi said that Ichigo would have been sliced in two halfs without his hollowmask that protected him under his kimono thats why Zarakis Zanpaktou did break.. so Zaraki was obviously stronger at that moment"."
As much as it pains me to admit this...I totally agree.

Well Mostly...At that moment they were equal, which ....is worse on me. Because Ichigo had a Shikai

*AAHHHHHHHHHH! THAT HURT*

But I have to be honest...

So Zaraki...Pwning Noi...Will be fun to watch!
Old 2007-11-28, 16:25   Link #125
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Zaraki.. is he that squad leader with the eye patch?
Old 2007-11-28, 16:32   Link #126
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Zaraki.. is he that squad leader with the eye patch?
Yeah. He's so uber, he has to handicap himself so the fight will be more interesting. Which is strange because shinigami can place a limiter on their power, so they don't 'cause havoc with their spiritual pressure when entering the real world. So he could've just put a very powerfull limiter and not have to look like a pirate or wear those dorky bells in his hair of all places.
Old 2007-11-28, 17:03   Link #127
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

True. Does he achieve shikai or bankai in the series?
Old 2007-11-28, 18:32   Link #128
WinterSerenade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
As much as it pains me to admit this...I totally agree.

Well Mostly...At that moment they were equal, which ....is worse on me. Because Ichigo had a Shikai

*AAHHHHHHHHHH! THAT HURT*

But I have to be honest...

So Zaraki...Pwning Noi...Will be fun to watch!
hurray!!!!!! well there were a couple times where Ichigo wouldn't have made it without his hollow side (ex. Byakuya fight) So most likely kenpachi was stronger than him at that time
Old 2007-11-29, 04:23   Link #129
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
True. Does he achieve shikai or bankai in the series?
That's what this discussion is about lol! I think it's pretty much established that Zaraki's sword is constantly in it's shikai form due to the amount of spiritual pressure he has. However, since he doesn't know the name of his zanpakuto or the name of the release, he can only use it as a normal sword. Just like Ichigo when he first became a shinigami.
Old 2007-11-29, 04:58   Link #130
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris View Post
Yeah. He's so uber, he has to handicap himself so the fight will be more interesting. Which is strange because shinigami can place a limiter on their power, so they don't 'cause havoc with their spiritual pressure when entering the real world. So he could've just put a very powerfull limiter and not have to look like a pirate or wear those dorky bells in his hair of all places.
That just means the limiter couldn't contain his awesomeness. So he needed more. Or limiter doesn't apply to SS. So maybe he needed one that he could use in SS. Thought I'll put my money on the first answer!
Old 2007-11-29, 05:38   Link #131
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
That just means the limiter couldn't contain his awesomeness. So he needed more. Or limiter doesn't apply to SS. So maybe he needed one that he could use in SS. Thought I'll put my money on the first answer!
Agreed, his awesomeness is hard to contain... But those bells, they sure make a grand effort.
Old 2007-11-29, 19:57   Link #132
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

but if Zaraki had a shikai/ bankai release, what would it be of?, he is a combat maniac, if he had a shikai for shooting bolts of kidou, hed think its stupid and never release it, damm zaraki is really complicated, wants to learn his swords name, but thinks its an unfair advantage... GRrr, its making my head spin
Old 2007-11-29, 22:27   Link #133
astrallionheart

You know what would be funny? If Nnoitora managed somehow to physically overpower Kenpachi, and he goes through the same process as Ichigo, his zanpaktoh comes out and saves him, then Zaraki gets 10x stronger and smashes Nnoitora with a giant anvil.
Old 2007-11-30, 11:27   Link #134
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
someone posted that the fact that kenpachi is not is real name may be related to the fact that he doesn't know his swords name. I think that when he was choosing a name for himself, he chose the name that was lingering in his mind. and that name could have also been the name of his sword but he did not know that.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-12-01, 06:08   Link #135
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
someone posted that the fact that kenpachi is not is real name may be related to the fact that he doesn't know his swords name. I think that when he was choosing a name for himself, he chose the name that was lingering in his mind. and that name could have also been the name of his sword but he did not know that.

Zaraki's name is based like this:
Kenpachi: quoted by zaraki himself that it is the name bestowed upon the greatest shinigami/ fighter [depends on translation]
Zaraki: like some European countries in where their last name is the also the name of the area they come from, and also in one of the fillers it shows zaraki's history, where its says he comes from the the district known as Zaraki, hope that helps
Old 2010-10-17, 02:27   Link #136
Sephiroth_Kenpachi

Ok I have never participated on a forums but this one really caught my attention not only because im a bleach (as i believe everyone of you are) but also im a big fan of Kenpachi. Anyways I think that Kenpachi will get to know his swords name and he will also learn bankai. One reason I can think of is that he will use this new power to kill a really badass guy that no one can beat(im not talking about Aizen im talking about someone else that not even Ichigo can beat)I think that is one reason. Some of you who don't like Kenpachi will disagree with me but I got one really good answer for all the haters, even on the show they state that Kenpachi would be really,really,really damn powerful if he got them. I believe he would kick Yamamoto's ass all over the Soul Society. If you don't agree then I got evidence that you will see why im telling this. In the battle Kenpachi and Byakuya had(im a Byakuya fan 2) after it ends 2 characters talk when the episode is over and the to be continued..shows up. This is what they say: Voice1- Kenpachi's Zanpakutou hasn't materialized yet, has it?
Voice2- Don't be stupid!
Voice1- If Kenpachi's Zanpakutou materialized, Soul Society would be wiped out of existence AND THE SHOW WOULD BE OVER!
Voice2- So the studio stepped in, huh?
Voice1- Bingo.
This i even have the url of the video that has this conversation. Now I ask the ones who are still doupting Kenpachi's potential where does it says that Yamamoto, Aizen, Ichigo or who ever you want to point out where does it says that they can get or are SO POWERFUL THEY WOULD END THE BLEACH ANIME AS WE KNOW IT????? here is the url if my words don't convince you then watch for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPnTzEk_yME Remmember that the conversation occurs at the last 20 seconds ater the fight also remmember I told you so hehe!!!
Old 2010-10-17, 02:38   Link #137
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

that was an omake episode from a filler arc.

and you bumped a 3 year old topic, too.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-17, 03:00   Link #138
Sephiroth_Kenpachi

Ok and i understand the fact its 3 years old(although you are saying im discussing on it you are also replying) and the bounty arc you mean what that the info they are giving is fake or something cause it mentions the studio and its an episode and its talking about Kenpachi I mean if it was meaningless what is it doing there huh??
Old 2010-10-17, 07:48   Link #139
Kafriel
Senior Guest

In two words, comic relief. Kenpachi will never get a name, because he blew his chance on getting one when he used freakin kendo to escape death. Even if he had one, it would contradict his very nature of always holding back, so he'd still never really use it. Plus I highly doubt Kenpachi will get another fight in bleach...
Old 2010-10-17, 12:27   Link #140
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

besides, kenpachi has never struck me as the serious type, since his fight against ichigo. all his later battles have been because the enemy looked at the skinny man and said "yeah, i can take him".

bad move.

unlike a character, like vegeta from dragonball z, kenpachi probably wouldn't show off his bankai to anybody. it's the squad 10 principle.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread