AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 18:50   Link #2981
sky black swordman

Ok IMO Natsuru is the epitome of Dence.
Ichika is still nowhere near that yet.
Kinji is as @tsunade666 said denial. kinji or at least HSS Kinji knows what the girls want.Kniji does not want to do anything to the girls because of what may happen if he does . He fears the marriage certificate.
Old 2012-06-20, 19:44   Link #2982
Flere821
Lurker

Kinji's nowhere near as dense as Ichika Ichika doesn't even know the girls around him have feelings for him (even with that scene at the end of the anime with Houki), while Kinji at least knows Reki is willing to follow him >.>
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 23:48   Link #2983
Yye1
Wide Right

If Ichika does not hook up with one of the girls, he should be canonized as a saint or something for his abstinence

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 00:44   Link #2984
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
If Ichika does not hook up with one of the girls, he should be canonized as a saint or something for his abstinence
Hope that a church is not to follow that incident
Church of Kamijou is enough for me thnx
Old 2012-06-21, 01:15   Link #2985
rickiminato

i have a question
infinite stratus are in hiatus
Old 2012-06-21, 02:49   Link #2986
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes it's in hiatus

At least, not confirmed dead, YET.
Old 2012-06-21, 03:46   Link #2987
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Ok IMO Natsuru is the epitome of Dence.
Ichika is still nowhere near that yet.
Kinji is as @tsunade666 said denial. kinji or at least HSS Kinji knows what the girls want.Kniji does not want to do anything to the girls because of what may happen if he does . He fears the marriage certificate.
If anything having HSS makes things worse because given HSS super deductive skills he has no reason not to know- Meaning if he does know, but he's not taking any action...

Isn't that call indecisive ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Kinji's nowhere near as dense as Ichika Ichika doesn't even know the girls around him have feelings for him (even with that scene at the end of the anime with Houki), while Kinji at least knows Reki is willing to follow him >.>
They're both the same -_- the small specifics doesn't change anything when looking at it from the big picture- knowing one girl is willing to follow him is too small of a step-up; If Ichika is a Black Hole then Kinji is a Neutron Star.

The thing is, being dense is not the actual problem- the problem is when that density is being repeated over and over again it becomes too obvious. If both IS and HnA were 85% serious plot and 15% of the protagonist being dense, nobody would complaint as much.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-06-21 at 03:57.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 05:22   Link #2988
Athena
The Power of One

Well, at least Kinji can manage to love girls. Though I just can't see that happen to Saint-Ichika.
Old 2012-06-21, 05:41   Link #2989
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm calling it, Ichika's asexual.
Old 2012-06-21, 05:45   Link #2990
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

...Well, Kirito from SAO took almost two years to realize a girl's feelings for him. There's hope for Ichika, I guess....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I'm calling it, Ichika's asexual.
...Tell him to go join the third gender club.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 06:47   Link #2991
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I didn't know Hideyoshi was in IS.
Old 2012-06-21, 10:00   Link #2992
tsunade666

Quote:
...Well, Kirito from SAO took almost two years to realize a girl's feelings for him. There's hope for Ichika, I guess....
For Kirito's defense. He is busy with killing mobster and want to go back home. So he doesn't have time to look at girls. But look at Ichika. 24/7 the girls are looking at him and him also looking at them as BROS!!!! Isakander would be proud and be disgusted at him for loosing his manhood As for Kinji's defense pertaining to Reki is someone who doesn't want to take advantage of a girl can be called indecisiveness or not?
Old 2012-06-21, 19:09   Link #2993
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
For Kirito's defense. He is busy with killing mobster and want to go back home. So he doesn't have time to look at girls. But look at Ichika. 24/7 the girls are looking at him and him also looking at them as BROS!!!! Isakander would be proud and be disgusted at him for loosing his manhood As for Kinji's defense pertaining to Reki is someone who doesn't want to take advantage of a girl can be called indecisiveness or not?
Monster's. True and he after the whole thing with Sachi's death may have put of girls for a bit . He tried to stay away from others because of this.
Thats true.
Old 2012-06-21, 19:27   Link #2994
Xaturas

Quote:

ch 16.5

Ichika is nowhere near Sao level, and never will be. Doujins don't count even if there are dozens/hundreds of them.
Ichika in Sao v1 ch16.5 would probably ask the girl if she's sick or something and then proceed to do one of the many asexual thigs.
Old 2012-06-21, 20:51   Link #2995
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
ch 16.5

Ichika is nowhere near Sao level, and never will be. Doujins don't count even if there are dozens/hundreds of them.
Ichika in Sao v1 ch16.5 would probably ask the girl if she's sick or something and then proceed to do one of the many asexual thigs.
Lol, 16.5 took place near the end of the two years (call it an 'official' doujin if you might, but if it's not published officially, it's not official to me). Read 'Murder Case' now and you'll understand what I mean. (admittedly, not as bad as Ichika).

The density of Ichika's brain as calibrated by the BT System is a whopping 50g/cm3
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 21:10   Link #2996
Xaturas

Quote:
Lol, 16.5 took place near the end of the two years (call it an 'official' doujin if you might, but if it's not published officially, it's not official to me). Read 'Murder Case' now and you'll understand what I mean. (admittedly, not as bad as Ichika).

The density of Ichika's brain as calibrated by the BT System is a whopping 50g/cm3
Didn't read sao yet but as far as I know first volume and that infamous chapter were published online, then after that they got published in *normal* distribution.
So for me that would be canon, just that publishers didn't want adult stuff, it was tied to the plot and was written by the author himself. So I would give it more than just "official doujin" as in case of Im Dal Young doujins for example.
Old 2012-06-22, 05:58   Link #2997
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I didn't know Hideyoshi was in IS.
Of course not. Or else, he'll end up with that person for sure.

Look at how Ichika seemed to love Charles rather than Charlotte.
Old 2012-06-22, 06:10   Link #2998
Eratas123

Everybody's Hideyoshi for Hideyoshi:/
Old 2012-06-22, 17:41   Link #2999
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Of course not. Or else, he'll end up with that person for sure.

Look at how Ichika seemed to love Charles rather than Charlotte.
I can sympathize with Ichika on the "Charles" thing. Sometimes it is just good to have another guy around. I played in a school band when I was much younger and I was the only guy playing a specific instrument. The rest were girls. I moved and my new school had guys playing it as well and I felt a little relieved. After that though it seemed like everyone thought I was gay, even though I'm as straight as can be, and it lasted throughout middle school and high school. So I personally can't really blame Ichika compared to the rest of you.
Old 2012-06-22, 18:48   Link #3000
sky black swordman

Quote:
I can sympathize with Ichika on the "Charles" thing.
Well can too . When you think about he is only on guy in a school full of girls . I doubt he can talk to the girls about guy stuff and all his male cant go there for a lot of reasons. From what I read he cant his male friends during school days.
Girls have thier girl talk and I cant see him being there as they talk . It would be awkward for him or make him feel like he is out of place.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen