Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-14, 18:11   Link #21
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Nin.
As unlikely as it sounds it could deffinately happen. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Any more opinions?
Unlikely?!

Am I the only one reading this manga?

Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura are the three MAIN characters. This much has been obvious from the beginning. Then suddenly, before the Sannin are even introduced, Kishimoto just happens to have covers with them with summon creatures...hell, the FIRST cover had Naruto on a frog!

It's pretty damn obvious that these three are being setup to be the next Sannin. All 3 even share qualities with the sannin. In Sannin flashbacks they almost act the same! Jiraiya was tied to the log just like Naruto when they took that stupid bell test! Oro/ Sasuke = Cool & Collected & Seen as Geniuses. Sakura/Tsunade = loud mouthed annoying, useless girl. Oro & Jiraiya are rivals! I mean, my god, it could not be more clear.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 18:48   Link #22
Chibi Dude
Super Froog Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashilion
actually ive never thought of that

weve seen summons of giant bosses and then smaller weaklings, but we've never really seen an in between.

perhaps thats what sakura and sasuke will do
I guess you could count the frog jiriya-sama summons to defeat the 3 snakes a middle summon. Or even the one he rides it did take out narutos tutor. I forgot his name.
Chibi Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 18:55   Link #23
Final

I pray to God that Sakura gets trained by Tsunade. Sakura is WEAK and weak ninja have no place in this world But seriously unless there's a time jump like people have been speculating Sakura doesn't have the Chakra reserve to do it. Tsunade seemed more powerful as a genin then Sakura though because the other 2 talked about her freakish streagth(sp?)...

Spoiler:
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 20:47   Link #24
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

There's no way in heck Sakura has enough raw power to summon any useful type of slug, and I'm doubtful Sasuke could summon any snake that could even compete with Gamabunta--even with his power increase with the 2nd level curse-seal.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 21:00   Link #25
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I don't know I still think Sasuke will eventually summon Manda... He cannot be Naruto's rival if he cannot even fight at his level. To keep up his rival image, the artist has no choice but to make him so that he has enough power to summon Manda. Who knows? Manda does not respect Oro, maybe for some lame reasons she will respect Sasuke, hell maybe snakes are tied to Uchiha's clan somehow.

If Lee can appear out of no where in the manga, I am sure anything is possible. The manga is beyond logic at the moment anyway.

As for Sakura, she maybe able to summon slugs eventually. Who knows, it only seems fair that she should be able to summon something if she begins training now. She is needed to keep the power balance, the artist did mention that the three summons are suppose to balance each other out if she does not want Naruto and Sasuke to fight to their deaths.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 21:12   Link #26
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Yeah, I think eventually, Sasuke will have enough strength to summon Manda--but I don't think that would happen under Orochimaru--realistically. Orochimaru's gonna show him a few tricks, help train his body--but he's not gonna power Sasuke enough so that it would be a hard thing to take him over.
Old 2004-04-14, 21:39   Link #27
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Yeah, I think eventually, Sasuke will have enough strength to summon Manda--but I don't think that would happen under Orochimaru--realistically. Orochimaru's gonna show him a few tricks, help train his body--but he's not gonna power Sasuke enough so that it would be a hard thing to take him over.
you guys forget stuff.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 21:47   Link #28
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
you guys forget stuff.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Hm, I didn't say Sasuke would've eventually be able to summon Manda--in fact I agreed with that. I just said it's not going to happen under Orochimaru. If you take it for granted that Sasuke -will- become a slave to Orochimaru, which isn't a certain thing yet, Orochimaru still won't be too keen on letting Sasuke summon Manda. Remember, the last time Orochimaru set eyes on Manda, Manda swore on eating him on their next encounter.
Old 2004-04-14, 21:57   Link #29
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Hm, I didn't say Sasuke would've eventually be able to summon Manda--in fact I agreed with that. I just said it's not going to happen under Orochimaru. If you take it for granted that Sasuke -will- become a slave to Orochimaru, which isn't a certain thing yet, Orochimaru still won't be too keen on letting Sasuke summon Manda. Remember, the last time Orochimaru set eyes on Manda, Manda swore on eating him on their next encounter.
i still disagree. For all we know, Oro is probably the only one with the snake scroll.

I doubt he'll sign the scroll and throw it away somewhere and let other people use it. I'm sure oro has the snake scroll lying around.

Oro is also the only one right now wanting to teach sasuke. Kakashi sure, but this is an opportunity Sasuke can't pass up. Learning from a legendary ninja. Face it, Oro can teach Sasuke more then what Kakashi can.

Maybe that's how Sasuke escapes Oro? He summons manda, then manda eats Oro and Sasuke is the new ruler of Sound.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 22:06   Link #30
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Maybe that's how Sasuke escapes Oro? He summons manda, then manda eats Oro and Sasuke is the new ruler of Sound.
That would make for a hilarious anime sequence.

I think Orochimaru's going to need to be a lot stronger before he even takes the chance of seeing Manda again.

And besides, who says Sasuke even knows about summoning snakes? He wants power--not a jutsu. But perhaps it'll happen.
Old 2004-04-14, 22:15   Link #31
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
You think so too?! Haha that proves I am not insane yet. That's exactly how I think Oro will die when I first saw Manda. ^_^;

It would be dramatic and good end to a great villan like Oro.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 08:44   Link #32
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
you guys forget stuff.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

lol ur funny not really. um sasuke will obviously be brought back from oro and and be one of the good guys again. hes just obssed with power. and he will learn to summon snakes. same for sakura and tsunda. sakura = medic.
besides rember that one chick that oro fought. she has his bite im sure she was around lvl 2 since she was jouoin lvl. she was able to conceal it untill oro came around then it started to come out. u can break away from oro expecailly with naruto and his bring people from the darkness abiltys
DAyGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 09:11   Link #33
rock and stones

seeing that naruto, sasuke and sakura are likely going to be the next sannin, i'm going to say that yes sakura will defy all odds and summon her very own pet slug. she still has her inner 'other' self which could come into play....

since sasuke is always talking about defeating his brother, i'm going to say that he will have an ultimate showdown with itachi. as for naruto and sakura, i hope they each find an opponent to deal with then we can have a summons party.
rock and stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 10:42   Link #34
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
wow. I would really want to see Naruto with Gamabunta, Sasuke with Manda and sakura with the slug-sama. Hence i really want Tsunade-sama to teach Sakura. Sakura has the same compassion as her, and it will be a good trait to be a medic too.

Regarding the 100 human sacrifices Manda demanded, i think there was once whereby Kabuto-san commanded some ninjas to compete amongst themselves until one remains to be freed. Well subsequently, Orochimaru took over the body of the only that remains. Well, i bet Kabuto plans to use these dead ninjas as Manda's 100 human sacrifices.

Regarding how Sasuke is going to be able to summon Manda; hopefully, perhaps Manda will like Sasuke more than Orochimaru. I think there was one part whereby Sasuke was thinking about how Naruto could summon Gamabunta and I can sense a tinge of jealousy. Perhaps he does want to learn how to summon something comparable to Gamabunta and what possible person except Orochimaru can help him? (Kakashi doesn't seem to be able to summon a Big Dog, yet)
Now Manda eating Orochimaru is really what I hope to expect! ahahaha. so I know I am not the only one who thinks like that. ^^

Personally, I really like to see big beasts fighting scenes.
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 12:27   Link #35
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Manda demanded the sacrifices at the start of the fight. At the end, after Orochimaru got whupped--he basically said he'd kill/eat Orochimaru next time he saw him. So, I don't think 100 human sacrifices are going to cut it for Manda.
Old 2004-04-15, 12:44   Link #36
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
True, but i suppose Kabuto and Orochimaru is still trying to push their luck.

(although i viciously wish Manda will eat Orochimaru up)
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 12:58   Link #37
Hunter Nin.

I agree with you about Manda, I can't wait for Orochimaru to die and this would be a really good way for him to go.

I think it would be a really good thing for Oro to die at Sasuke's hand (so long as Sasuke turns and remains evil that is). I'm fairly certain Oro won't be in control of Sasuke for long.

What I want is:

Sasuke to learn all this snake crap.
Sasuke to kill Oro.
And I don't care how or why, I just want Sasuke to make a vow to destroy the leaf.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 13:24   Link #38
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Nin.
I agree with you about Manda, I can't wait for Orochimaru to die and this would be a really good way for him to go.

I think it would be a really good thing for Oro to die at Sasuke's hand (so long as Sasuke turns and remains evil that is). I'm fairly certain Oro won't be in control of Sasuke for long.

What I want is:

Sasuke to learn all this snake crap.
Sasuke to kill Oro.
And I don't care how or why, I just want Sasuke to make a vow to destroy the leaf.

lol that wouldnt happen he is a main char. he gave his life for naruto rember haku fight( he ment to give his life). then naruto seems to bring people to the light side neji, gaara and even sasuke got respect for naruto.

look at volume 3 ch 24 page 01 (not page 00) sasuke with a snake.
they showed many covers of naruto with a frog and he got a frog lol.

btw look volume 10 ch 85 who agrees with me on the pic their showing is the best one of naruto lol
Old 2004-04-15, 13:27   Link #39
Palani
///_^

I want Oro to be killed by sasuke's summoned snake. I don't care how he learns it he just have to. There's one condition. Remain evil. But what a friend of mine was wondering. When Oro dies what about the curse seal, does it disappear, does it stay but now Oro doesn't have any control anymore. And wouldn't that hinder Sasuke's growth like Kakashi said. That's what I wanted to ask as well.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 13:38   Link #40
DAyGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
I want Oro to be killed by sasuke's summoned snake. I don't care how he learns it he just have to. There's one condition. Remain evil. But what a friend of mine was wondering. When Oro dies what about the curse seal, does it disappear, does it stay but now Oro doesn't have any control anymore. And wouldn't that hinder Sasuke's growth like Kakashi said. That's what I wanted to ask as well.

sasuke has amazing will to turn the curse off(during the prleminary matches that other person with the seal was like whoa he can turn the seal off with his will.

it would hinder his growth using the curse because he would relay on the power that it gives him and he wouldnt have any reason to train hisself to gain power because he would be taking orders from oro untill he takes his body. i dont know about the curse disapering but it makes since.

am i the only one who thinks sasuke should stay good? (but ofcourse his attutide would be like it is cool calm and cocky)