AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-04, 15:53   Link #6101
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

NOBODY BEATS TABANE. And as quoted from my fic:

Kyuukai: That's Mom for you. It's just like her to design a One Off Ability that is a serious godmod. That's so much like Mom. She's the woman rumored to be so good with technology, that she can hack the laws of reality without breaking a sweat.

She's just that damn good.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 16:58   Link #6102
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

PAH, as if that genius brain would made Tabane lika-

*Shot by Kyuukai*

In mine, the 'new black box' is created by Tabane anyway, but she deemed it as imperfect and doesn't even bother to remember its very existence.

Yep, I'm using Canon characterization, where imperfect stuff = doesn't need any attention, why do you ask?

Nope, Tabane is lying, she HATED when imperfect technology wan mounted in an I.S. (exception of ByakuSHiki, it's part of her long term plan for creating Akatsubaki anyway), her reaction to the existence of VT system in [Schwarzer Regen]? Raiding the Lab researching the system.

Her reason not trying to destroy Sub-cores is because the sub-core system are created from combining broken/ aborted cores with older quantum computer module that predates I.S. core. Which itself are Tabane and Iori's 'love fruit' so to speak....unless sub-cores somehow interfered with her plan, she'll never bother it

As for Boobs of Max's harem, Miki-Miki Louise (D'Napoleon) has the largest, even larger than Maya's (Well Louise is a little... taller and chubbier ).

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-11-04 at 17:29.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 17:55   Link #6103
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
So either Browning or Ruuto? Who do you prefer?

Side note - Who's Ruuto?
They are for non-overlapping pairings. Why do I have to prefer one?

Izumi Root (Ruuto is the Japanese 'spelling') is a pilot from the National Cadet Corp (Air). Cf Karon, who's from the NCC (Commando). Its a bit hard to wrap your mind around, but in Singapore we've always had nation-wide club equivalents of the armed forces; our founding father Lee decided that elements of military school should be included as voluntary clubs in all our schools to strengthen the young. In 2021, I've stretched their powers even more. As top ace in the club, Root is also has a Youth Flying Club license. He is designated pilot of the Copernicus command ship. This is not only because of his skills, but also because being the same age as Karon, he is just under the age limit to require security clearance to enter the ISA as long as he is accompanied by a guardian (Browning).

In 2nd year onwards, the staff manages to get clearance for him to remain on campus independently.

In the Future Imperfecta, he is the father of the Triplets. Among the endings of Karon, I'm favoring this one the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am not in favour of using this new synth. core or w.e it's called for several reasons in that it is more black box than the regular IS core, this means that these new people are somehow superior than Tabane in every way and from what we have in canon/anime, NOBODY outsmarts Tabane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Your damn right1
Neither am I.

@Zero: SUGE NO MUNE? NEE-SAN SUGEEEE-- *shot*
Old 2011-11-04, 18:21   Link #6104
Eratas123

@ Meister - Man this is complicated! I'll have to think of the draft later.

@ Rain - I made the next draft for Aria at the beginning of page 303. Could you please read it and tell me if it's alright and if Aria's too OOC?
Old 2011-11-04, 18:37   Link #6105
falcolobo
The Third Runner

I apologize to ZeroXSeed for stealing his 300 page mark.

Again, I'm sorry.

But its kind of fun: spiting you.
Old 2011-11-04, 18:40   Link #6106
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
I apologize to ZeroXSeed for stealing his 300 page mark.

Again, I'm sorry.

But its kind of fun: spiting you.
Don't worry, he still has page 400!
Old 2011-11-04, 18:57   Link #6107
DarkJak2050

You guys still going on about that 300 or 400 page mark?

Please don't make this like a "First Comment" that's going on with Youtube...

It's annoying as F&$%!!
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 19:02   Link #6108
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
You guys still going on about that 300 or 400 page mark?

Please don't make this like a "First Comment" that's going on with Youtube...

It's annoying as F&$%!!
It's just a joke Jak. We did the same thing for the page 200 mark.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:14   Link #6109
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Aria's very in character. She'll be as obsessed/possessive with Yuriko, as her father is with Laura in nekomimi pyjamas.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:21   Link #6110
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Aria's very in character. She'll be as obsessed/possessive with Yuriko, as her father is with Laura in nekomimi pyjamas.
You don't think she acts way too old for her age? I'm afraid I made her act way to maturely.

Also, how would she try to help Yuriko with his physical and mental scars?
Old 2011-11-04, 20:23   Link #6111
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Hm... Same way Laura helped her father. Hold him tight and comfort him, prove to him that his old way of life isn't the only way to live. She'll prove to him something better will always come to those who wait, etc.

EDIT: Also, consider who her parents are, and the ordeals they went through. It's only expected Aria acts older than her age, having grown up around soldiers and IS pilots for most of her life. She hasn't experienced combat or violence yet, but she knows the implications and consequences of committing it or experiencing it has.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:25   Link #6112
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Man this is complicated! I'll have to think of the draft later.
I'll come out and say that Root's very similar to Takuto in terms of personality, if it helps.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:31   Link #6113
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: Hm... Same way Laura helped her father. Hold him tight and comfort him, prove to him that his old way of life isn't the only way to live. She'll prove to him something better will always come to those who wait, etc.
That might not be the best advice to give Just waiting for a solution ended with him turning into Irish so it might turn into a disaster.

You mentioned other ways too. Can you please elaborate a bit? Just giving him advice will turn out badly.

@ Meister - So it's either Browning or Louise. Please take your pick.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:34   Link #6114
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Spending time with Aria, Kyuukai, Laura, and any member of the Tokiwa family, should prove to Yuriko that he doesn't have to live his life beaten down and kept to himself. He'll find parental affection and support with Kyuukai and Laura, sibling affection with Koyomi, and friendship/toyship affection with Aria. Something he should find more attractive than his life before coming to the future.

And slowly but surely, he'll begin to heal by moving forward with his life, finding a new resolution to life or some other philosophical resolution.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:41   Link #6115
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: Spending time with Aria, Kyuukai, Laura, and any member of the Tokiwa family, should prove to Yuriko that he doesn't have to live his life beaten down and kept to himself. He'll find parental affection with Kyuukai and Laura, sibling affection with Koyomi, and friendship/toyship affection with Aria. Something he should find more attractive than his life before coming to the future.

And slowly but surely, he'll begin to heal.
Thanks! That should help me in writing the next draft. Might even make a darker version to put into an Omake for "Shadow". By actively healing Yuriko, Kyuukai is "erasing" Irish. The drafts here will be more lighthearted.
Old 2011-11-04, 20:43   Link #6116
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: And I still expect Irish to slip up and call Kyuukai "daddy" and Laura "mommy".
Old 2011-11-04, 20:43   Link #6117
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - So it's either Browning or Louise. Please take your pick.
Browning. This is for Max I believe?
Old 2011-11-04, 20:54   Link #6118
Eratas123

@ Meister - Yup

@ Rain - Of course! He'll call Tabane grandma too

On a more serious note - For the draft in shadow. Kyuukai healing Yuriko ends up erasing Irish, but this isn't the only moral choice. By erasing Irish, Kyuukai will change the events of the London arc. It's only because of Irish that Joshua managed to disable the bombs on time. Without him things would've ended up worse; The FRACTURE memorial would be destroyed, Joshua would die, Kyuuki will get caught in the blast radius and innocent people would die. Kyuukai has to make a choice between knowingly dooming a kid to a life that will nearly destroy him or save him at the cost of all those casualties. What would Kyuukai choose?
Old 2011-11-04, 21:02   Link #6119
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Okay, Kyuukai's first decision would be to get drunk off his ass, preferably with Chifuyu. Then he would try and use science to solve the issue. Which of course wouldn't work. Then he would talk to Yuriko, a boy he's actually starting to see as a son.

Then he'll do one last thing, which is either of the following:

1. Explain to Yuriko that he's in the future, and he knows his future self (if the explaination hasn't been done)

2. Implant a chip into Yuriko that coerces him to make justifiable decisions and be morally solid

3. Convince Yuriko to make better decisions in the future, and tell him of the vast importance and responsibility of the matter of the day the bomb was planted. Yuriko would think of it as a prophecy of sorts, but he might be able to understand the severity and seriousness of Kyuukai's words.

4. Send an avatar cyborg body to systematically make sure that the present turns out the way it does or better, kinda like the Terminator.

Something like that. Each of which is a serious gamble though.
Old 2011-11-04, 21:09   Link #6120
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: Okay, Kyuukai's first decision would be to get drunk off his ass, preferably with Chifuyu. Then he would try and use science to solve the issue. Which of course wouldn't work. Then he would talk to Yuriko, a boy he's actually starting to see as a son.

Then he'll do one last thing, which is either of the following:

1. Explain to Yuriko that he's in the future, and he knows his future self (if the explaination hasn't been done)

2. Implant a chip into Yuriko's that coerces Yuriko to make justifiable decisions and be morally solid

3. Convince Yuriko to make better decisions in the future, and tell him of the vast importance and responsibility of the matter of the day the bomb was planted. Yuriko would think of it as a prophecy of sorts, but he might be able to understand the severity and seriousness of Kyuukai's words.

4. Send an avatar cyborg body to systematically make sure that the present turns out the way it does or better, kinda like the Terminator.

Something like that. Each of which is a serious gamble though.
The problem being that the first step that turns him into Irish is losing all memory prior to the incident. No matter what Kyuukai tells him will be lost along with his childhood memories.

Kyuukai has to make the choice to doom innocent people or have the person who treats him like a dad to turn into an amoral enfante terrible. The chip wouldn't work since PT would just take it out whe he gets into the camp. I'm curious as to what ypu mean by 4 though.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest