AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 09:10   Link #12981
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - What's Laura talking about there?
By benefits, Laura means Rito can outrace average german supersoldiers (though he'll lost endurance match). But since she had fell for Ichika at that point, so she understand military stuff and love life not necessarily related and comparable.

Quote:
He can wear it under the prince outfit The costume gets ripped later when he's fighting Celsete so it covers up any fanservice for the audience.
Much to the disappointment of the fangirls, but I approve

Quote:
Anyway,Important question: Did Chifuyu teach Laura and the others to pilot the IS when she was in Germany? I thought they were only to be sued for sports? I need this to continue her Daydream.
Not very sure what happens in canon (might ask box).
Old 2011-12-14, 09:20   Link #12982
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Oh~ So she made a double entendre? I missed that Anyway, Laura's stronger than him at that point and has more training.

What did you expect? That I have him fight while his chest and butt are exposed? Besides, the Skull suit is skintight anyway so it's not like they're missing much of anything. The kiss scene still seems odd since Irish most likely gives her a hicky by accident

Side note - Fuck! There goes my writing streak! I'll just say that she didn't and that the VT system was for improving her capabilities, but it failed.
Old 2011-12-14, 09:29   Link #12983
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Oh~ So she made a double entendre? I missed that
More like un-entendre, notice that Rito doesn't even flinch (and he's not the most open guys when it comes to sexual topic...)

Quote:
Anyway, Laura's stronger than him at that point and has more training.
Yes, current Laura is elite amongst supersoldier, but she figure Rito, for all his normalcy and pathetic nature is a force to be reckoned with (can still beat her lesser brethren in a CQC match even if he's no match for Laura).

Quote:
What did you expect? That I have him fight while his chest and butt are exposed? Besides, the Skull suit is skintight anyway so it's not like they're missing much of anything. The kiss scene still seems odd since Irish most likely gives her a hicky by accident
For all intent and purposes, THIS! GOD! WHAT I FUCKING WANTED!

Quote:
Side note - Fuck! There goes my writing streak! I'll just say that she didn't and that the VT system was for improving her capabilities, but it failed.
Anyone can help this poor dude?
Old 2011-12-14, 09:30   Link #12984
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@Meistah - Wow~ Sounds like a happy ending:uhob: You know, it just goes to show you that having your mother killed is the standard nowadays for a happy ending
The FUCK?!

IT. Her mother turned IT into a golem. The pony became a condensor golem!!

And the happy end is that I overstepped the line of reason alittle, by throwing Freya into the mix. She can communicate with animals, so she helps Thunderbolt make his mistress understand that he wants to be turned into a golem.

Riz reluctantly allows it to go through. She then declares that the golem modelled using Thunderbolt's brain is not Thunderbolt, but a god born from a horse.

So she names him [Izanagi], and in S3 and S4 he follows Tenmoku Uchigane wherever she deploys.

By using [Jacket Purge], Riz can discard most of her Tenmoku armor, transforming into the lightweight Isanagi Uchigane. Izanagi then transforms from humanoid to horse form, and lets Isanagi Uchigane ride on back. Together, their speed and attack power skyrockets!

Quote:
Anyway, how does Karon even befriend Irish in yours? They're just friends in Shadow since he was assigned to watch her.
They're friends because Irish befriended her first, by dropping a power grid on her. No, I'm serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
The OP of my fic will ofcourse have random shots of a horse...'cause I like them.
I was working Thunderbolt into the current chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
---------------------
It's been two years since those days, that shaped them into their current self. Both of them largely unchanged, he's still as wary, she's still careful, yet they can trust and depends on each other, nothing changed about their relationship, even though they had undergo various cycles of personality change.

Sitting in the edge of devastated harbor drinking canned juice and coffee, they discussed about whatever happened in previous battles, where their differing path met once again.

"Alien?" She asked rather curiously, not even with the slightest tone of disbelief, but he knew he need to elaborate.

"Maybe that's just Professor Senbei's rambling, but we can't find another plausible explanation" he nodded "It came from the moon, tend to eat any satellite it can find and descend to surface and either disappear or landed in a crowded place and went berserk"

"I.S. like machine came from the outer space, sounds like a cheap-ass movie scenario right?"

"For all ridiculousness, a machine that can assimilate other machine is great threat for technology dependent humans in this century. For all intent and purposes"

She smashed the can rather easily using her palm, while appropriately continued the sentence with crush and destroy.

"Doesn't that sound a little too genocidal?" he chuckled, but then his smile disappeared, replaced by a grim expression "But then again, human tend to gave disproportionate revenge. Once something tried to challenge us, we never let them, ever"
-------------------------------

That damned grimdark, they're everywhere, even though this is supposed to be shiptease moment <:3
Quote:
--------------------------------------------
"......pathetic"

"What?"

"That's simply pathetic... what are you afraid off? it's not like all of them are as physically capable as us!" She whined, truthfully, his weakness to girls seriously off.

"And whose fault is that again?" He retaliated, which close the argument, because she knew whose fault it is.

"Okay, let's just said that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks...."

He raised his eyebrow, and she turned even paler than she's before, probably trying to match a white dove. She realized what she said....

And her face turned crimson out of embarrassment.

"Okay, this and that can't be compared.... I somewhat understand about that now"
-----------------------------------

Skull suit is essential tho, it's CELESTE we're talking about =.=
Wait a minute, THAT was CELESTE?!

Brb, mind=blown.

...Ahem okay!

Spoiler for Celeste:
Old 2011-12-14, 09:36   Link #12985
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Meister
It wasn't Celeste, it was Laura

Anyway, I asked the info because I though I could use her to fill the quota in Armored Stratos Team. Can I?
Old 2011-12-14, 09:40   Link #12986
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How much stronger is Laura compared to Rito?

Also, the Hicky starts a rumor since it's obviously very noticeable In truth, he thought she was bleeding so he sucked on her neck like treating injuries. She wasn't bleeding, he was just tired and the narrator implied she was injured so he believed her.

Side note - Never mind, the IS wiki saved my life

@ Meistah - Does she even care of the fact that her mom killed her pet pony? Then again, its technically still alive.

I'm assuming Irish is a villain protagonist here since he attacks Karon first. Wow, foe yay to the max
Old 2011-12-14, 09:48   Link #12987
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How much stronger is Laura compared to Rito?
She kicked his ass 3 times, 1 draw/undecided/ interrupted, and 1 occasion where he flipped the table, out of five match.

Quote:
Also, the Hicky starts a rumor since it's obviously very noticeable In truth, he thought she was bleeding so he sucked on her neck like treating injuries. She wasn't bleeding, he was just tired and the narrator implied she was injured so he believed her.
Lol, still don't keep it for being erotic to other people.

Quote:
I'm assuming Irish is a villain protagonist here since he attacks Karon first. Wow, foe yay to the max
*NOSEBLEED*
Old 2011-12-14, 09:55   Link #12988
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Lolz~ Rito is getting his ass kicked Better than his canon counterpart who was staring at Momo's panties the entire fight

It really doesn't help that he's making it look like he's giving her a hicky on purpose Then the narrator says that she has more injuries under her dress. Guess what happens?

Side note - It's been confirmed in the IS wiki! Utsuho likes Dan and Tatenashi "Admitted to herself she liked Teasing Ichika with a blush on her face." This just puts more doubt on Irish and her being a couple now. Fans are going to go apeshit when they read that.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:03   Link #12989
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister
It wasn't Celeste, it was Laura

Anyway, I asked the info because I though I could use her to fill the quota in Armored Stratos Team. Can I?
Oh definitely. She's built for this.

Quote:
@ Meistah - Does she even care of the fact that her mom killed her pet pony? Then again, its technically still alive.
When she leaves for ISA, she worries about Thunderbolt, as the old horse was getting on his age, and his arthris was literally killing him.

In S2, Riz receives news that he has cancer.

In S3, the vets decide that he has to be put down. That's where Hideyoshi decided to let her research them use the horse as a final test subject for the positronic brain they developed for smarter equalizers. So Hideyoshi is effectively resurrecting Thunderbolt, but Riz is torn. She wants him to live on, but at the same time, the idea that she was turning Thunderbolt into a zombie haunted her. The entire episode then explores the concept of life and the ethics of this procedure, and what it would mean.

Quote:
Actually, its almost exactly the same as in the early drafts we wrote. Irish had already been on the campus for some time due to FRACTURE work. Then someone told him that Karon was a threat, and he moves to eliminate her. This sets up that Newtype Reaction which she sees his past.

After that, the sage of IKaron begins! *shot*
Old 2011-12-14, 10:05   Link #12990
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

SHOOTiNG ST@RS Prologue Edition! - On Christmas Eve

Spoiler for Scene 1:
Short because of distractions, but it begins.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:07   Link #12991
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Modifying the core trio.

Yuu and Ayara are member of the Alien Culture Exchange club (A.C.E. club). The reason why this club is approve in spite of the craziness of the club activity is because..... (the academy thought that the "Alien" means foreign culture (also make a good abbreviation... A.C.E instead of F.C.E) and not literally Alien)

=====

"....Too stupid to win but too dumb to know when to give up..."

Yuu: remain largely unchanged, still hot-blooded. Remove BL and add.... Mecha anime otakuness (Know Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh, Brave Express Might Gaine, Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula but don't know Dragon Ball Z, Lupin three, Kamen rider). She play Super robot taisen games (obviously) during her free time.

"Hot-blood is the strongest!"

"Nothing can withstand my fist!"

====

"My name is Ayara Hawa, Gata is Yara, Ah-Nesu is Ah, Sa-nesu is Hawa."

Ayara: still a Weirdo but.... turn it UP TO ELEVEN!! Due to having her own terminology for things.....

"This planet is called Hawakata" (Referencing earth)
"Primitive Sonic weapon" (Heavy metal music).
"Culture revolution devices" (Piano and musical instrument in general)

=====

"My name is Talia L. Curious, I am very please to be an acquittance of yours...."

Talia: Polite girl who tend to fantasize about stuff(Yuu's uninstalled BL is installed into her)..... Fantasize everything. Trace of her previous Psychopathic behavior: Solution to every problem: Set them on fire. Still an Artificial human being who is immune to being burnt.

"Why set things on fire? Fire is holy and it cleanses and purify soul!"
"Human can't stand fire because they are sinners and impure!"
"Purifying weird souls trapped in the machine.....(obviously just burn down a malfunctioning machine)
Old 2011-12-14, 10:08   Link #12992
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Lolz~ Rito is getting his ass kicked Better than his canon counterpart who was staring at Momo's panties the entire fight
Hai, yes. Even Ren is no match for him outside of I.S. (Ren is Australian boxing champion for bantamweight category, but that's about it), this is like adding more fuel to the fire to their rivalry. Mitigated by the fact that Ren is smarter and better pilot.

(and yes, Rito DOES beat him up and down for stealing his first kiss in canon, ho yay material much? )

Quote:
It really doesn't help that he's making it look like he's giving her a hicky on purpose Then the narrator says that she has more injuries under her dress. Guess what happens?
Yummy...

Quote:
Side note - It's been confirmed in the IS wiki! Utsuho likes Dan and Tatenashi "Admitted to herself she liked Teasing Ichika with a blush on her face." This just puts more doubt on Irish and her being a couple now. Fans are going to go apeshit when they read that.
Pah, don't trust wiki too much because it's not made by one people, I would prefer box's explanation than the wiki (even though they got the truth in general, the detail is often skewed)
Old 2011-12-14, 10:10   Link #12993
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Oh~ So her mom killing its and transplanting its brain was a good thing! No problem then, it's a good move on her part!

Just replace FRACTURE with one of your made up organizations in your story then. You have plenty of them and they'd be willing to put someone of his talents and age to use.

@ Senpai - badass abnormal vs Badass normal

Not to trust the wiki? Ah well, I'm still getting flak for pairing the two no matter what I do
Old 2011-12-14, 10:17   Link #12994
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Meistah - Oh~ So her mom killing its and transplanting its brain was a good thing! No problem then, it's a good move on her part!
note the sarcasm. USE EYEROLL! =

Quote:
@ Senpai - badass abnormal vs Badass normal
Which is ironic, Rito was the resident (not so) badass normal guy in canon while Ren... well...
Old 2011-12-14, 10:21   Link #12995
Eratas123

Eh? It wasn't sarcasm. I'm saying it's better than letting the pony slowly die of cancer. Then again, its still unnatural.

Anyway, I'm just glad Rito's a badass but not too badass. Let Ren have moments where he wins.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:27   Link #12996
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Anyway, I'm just glad Rito's a badass but not too badass. Let Ren have moments where he wins.
Ayup, Rito wasn't accustomed to fight enemy with superior mobility to him, while Ren is... because Rito is faster than him and something faster just need some adjustment for a pilot as smart as Ren.

(oh and Rito is suck at sniping, but his overall gunfight capability is at least mediocre, sniping Job went to Haruna and maybe Yui, Resident glass cannon and Jack of all stat )
Old 2011-12-14, 10:31   Link #12997
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How about Run? Can she fight as well?

Also, do you think readers will find it okay if I place parts where Tatenashi doesn't act like a playful tease? This mostly happens when she's talking to Kanzashi and on serious missions.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:34   Link #12998
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How about Run? Can she fight as well?
Nope, Run is the lone non-action girl in Rito's harem, then again she's an Idol, she know a trick or two in self defense, just not to the level of the rest.

Quote:
Also, do you think readers will find it okay if I place parts where Tatenashi doesn't act like a playful tease? This mostly happens when she's talking to Kanzashi and on serious missions.
Yup, Tatenashi's charm also applies to how she handles serious stuff. (I honestly liked this side of her, especially because it comes up very rarely in canon)
Old 2011-12-14, 10:36   Link #12999
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Haruna's an action girl!? That's new!

I'm asking because she seems to be OOC whenever I write about her and Irish in the drafts. Any tips?
Old 2011-12-14, 10:44   Link #13000
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Haruna's an action girl!? That's new!
Haruna is a sniper specialist with decent swordfight, she's horrible in mid-range combat though (tend to lose her calm when trading shot).

This is why she's often paired with Rito.

Quote:
I'm asking because she seems to be OOC whenever I write about her and Irish in the drafts. Any tips?
Really? I don't see it actually. She's ALWAYS in character except in daydreams which takes more liberties AND still within the boundaries of imagination.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest