AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-27, 07:01   Link #141
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Tom Bombadil@Thank. Now I see the pic and why aigomorla say that(is the only one color like that right? the one with red eyes).
Read eyes?

As far as eye colors are concerned, only Eco has red eyes;
Rebecca's are green; Luca's are purple; and both Silvia and Oscar have blue eyes.
Old 2012-02-27, 07:05   Link #142
Soji

Tom Bombadil@ So who was that one O_OIs the only one color that I see with someone in bath or something like that.There are two images of this one, long hair dark skin(more or less).And my pc show her with red eyes ..but I'm sure is not eco that one.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 07:50   Link #143
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Tom Bombadil@ So who was that one O_OIs the only one color that I see with someone in bath or something like that.There are two images of this one, long hair dark skin(more or less).And my pc show her with red eyes ..but I'm sure is not eco that one.
Ohh, could it be the case that you looked at vol 4 instead of vol 6? The long hair dark skin girl is Anya, the girl who tried to assassinate Ash in Vol 1. I didn't know that she also has the same eye color as Eco.

As far the volumes goes,
Vol2 focuses on Veronica/Silvia.
Vol3 introduces Luca.
Vol4 has more plot development, some of them already revealed in this thread.

I have not read vol5 or vol6, the following are based on Chinese summaries.

Vol5 resolves the issue of how Silvia gets her dragon. It also explained why Eco is different from other dragons.
Vol6 introduces Oscar, and on the Romance front, it is more of a Rebecca volume.
Vol7 has only been released in Japan around a week ago. I couldn't find much info on it yet. But we do have some illustrations.
Old 2012-02-27, 10:24   Link #144
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So the cover girl for each vol are the respective girls that the vol is about?
Just a Q-who is the eye-patch girl here

EDIT-Scratch tht I found out from your previous post.
Can you tell me what type of person Ash is? I mean is like ur typical clueless harem protag who does just the right things, with his bravery, chivilry and kindness to bag the girl?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 12:25   Link #145
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
EDIT-Scratch tht I found out from your previous post.
Can you tell me what type of person Ash is? I mean is like ur typical clueless harem protag who does just the right things, with his bravery, chivilry and kindness to bag the girl?
I am afraid I don't remember the details. It has been a while since I have read the earlier volumes. I can't recall on top of my head a scene in which Ash takes the initiative against a girl. So even if such scenes exists, they should be rare. So yes, Ash is a more traditional harem lead comparing to, say, Ise in highschool DxD.
Old 2012-02-27, 12:45   Link #146
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

can someone answer peinmaximus@ question? This person keeps posting the same thing over and over again even though its been answered multiple times. PM him or her as well.

Does Silvia recognize Ash as the one that gave her the dragon? Does Ash know as well?
Old 2012-02-27, 12:51   Link #147
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

<--- wonders how we can bribe Tom Bombadil to give us some detailed summaries.. :T
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 03:09   Link #148
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

LOL!

You guys will do such as bribing to get summary. I can give you some but my chinese is limited. I can read chinese generally but when it come to naming (such as character name, city name) I cannot trans them to japanese. It's because the name has a meaning that i uncounsiously trans them to actual means and the pronounce is to different.

Ex:
Chinese : Guan Yu; Liu Bei
Japanese : Kan U; Ryubi
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 10:05   Link #149
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
I think I read some thing interesting...
Eiko's golden orb horn...unlike Navii's upside pointed horn, is....
soft and ...look like can arouse her,... (may be it's have some nervous system inside)
much like Spade pointed tail for Devilukean sisters (Lala,Momo,Nana-To LOVE ru)

some one can confirm this? if it true or not?,
I'm not so sure because my understanding of those grass like word still minus

and for a Dragon "baby" to grow in 5 years to be like Navii LOL

and..
Oscar is Female!!!...(vol 6 post 21 of the link Tom post)
but why she want to marry Rebecca as well?, does she has some magic to turn her self into Futa? to fulfill her "duty" once she married Rebecca?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 11:54   Link #150
shishio

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
soft and ...look like can arouse her,... (may be it's have some nervous system inside)
much like Spade pointed tail for Devilukean sisters (Lala,Momo,Nana-To LOVE ru)

some one can confirm this? if it true or not?,
I'm not so sure because my understanding of those grass like word still minus

and for a Dragon "baby" to grow in 5 years to be like Navii LOL

and..
Oscar is Female!!!...(vol 6 post 21 of the link Tom post)
but why she want to marry Rebecca as well?, does she has some magic to turn her self into Futa? to fulfill her "duty" once she married Rebecca?
I guess Oscar is the missing link in order for Ash to keep a Harem by marrying her and become royalty. If royalty can do whatever they want, why not a harem?
shishio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 12:52   Link #151
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
LOL!

You guys will do such as bribing to get summary. I can give you some but my chinese is limited. I can read chinese generally but when it come to naming (such as character name, city name) I cannot trans them to japanese. It's because the name has a meaning that i uncounsiously trans them to actual means and the pronounce is to different.

Ex:
Chinese : Guan Yu; Liu Bei
Japanese : Kan U; Ryubi
<--- Ok... wonder how we can bribe sandhy to give us some detailed summaries without names...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I think the orb is a sign of a young dragon.
As the dragon gets older those orbs turn into horns.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 14:18   Link #152
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Does Ash gain a yandere in his harem?
Old 2012-03-01, 00:43   Link #153
shishio

What is with this guy keep asking the same question without reading the answer post? It is beginning to annoy me.

Anyway, after Sylvia get close to Ash, does she still act tsun tsun? or just dere dere already?
shishio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 00:50   Link #154
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
What is with this guy keep asking the same question without reading the answer post? It is beginning to annoy me.

Anyway, after Sylvia get close to Ash, does she still act tsun tsun? or just dere dere already?
I'd say a mixture of both.
Old 2012-03-01, 00:57   Link #155
Richocet
Lover of Purity

We have tsundere's in this, but do we have any kuudere's? And is Ash's past still a mystery to us or has it been more or less mentioned?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 01:51   Link #156
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Unless I missed something, did Silvia ever find out Ash was the one who gave her the dragon? If she does know, does Ash know?
Old 2012-03-01, 02:36   Link #157
n0m@n
C-Z

In volume 5 both Silvia and Ash finds out they they met in the past.
Both of them went to the forest to receive the larva from the mother dragon on the same day 9 years ago. Ash was said to be gifted so he was chosen to receive a larva while Silvia wasn't chosen. Ash knows that Silvia is serious about getting a larva. So when the mother dragon gave the larva to Ash, Ash received a mark on his palm. But he rejected it and gave it to Silvia by placing his palm on her chest. Because of it, his arm blowed off making him lose his arm and bleed. A lot. Silvia fainted seeing that and Ash also became unconscious. Mother dragon thought it is a waste for someone like Ash to die. So she gave him Eco, who was supposed to be given to someone else in the future. By doing this Ash's arm that was blown away was formed by the stigmata he was given. So it's not his real arm. After it ended both Ash and Silvia woked up. Silvia gave her doll to Ash as a parting gift and they forgot to name each other. After the incident Ash fell sick for few days which made him lose his memory of it. But he regains at in volume 5 when he goes to the forest of Albion and when he met mother dragon. By the way mother dragon's human form is said to be in a woman in her 20's with green eyes and hair and very beautiful. Anyway after Silvia finds that Ash is the same boy from the past she kisses him and confesses to him.
Old 2012-03-01, 03:16   Link #158
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In volume 5 both Silvia and Ash finds out they they met in the past.
Both of them went to the forest to receive the larva from the mother dragon on the same day 9 years ago. Ash was said to be gifted so he was chosen to receive a larva while Silvia wasn't chosen. Ash knows that Silvia is serious about getting a larva. So when the mother dragon gave the larva to Ash, Ash received a mark on his palm. But he rejected it and gave it to Silvia by placing his palm on her chest. Because of it, his arm blowed off making him lose his arm and bleed. A lot. Silvia fainted seeing that and Ash also became unconscious. Mother dragon thought it is a waste for someone like Ash to die. So she gave him Eco, who was supposed to be given to someone else in the future. By doing this Ash's arm that was blown away was formed by the stigmata he was given. So it's not his real arm. After it ended both Ash and Silvia woked up. Silvia gave her doll to Ash as a parting gift and they forgot to name each other. After the incident Ash fell sick for few days which made him lose his memory of it. But he regains at in volume 5 when he goes to the forest of Albion and when he met mother dragon. By the way mother dragon's human form is said to be in a woman in her 20's with green eyes and hair and very beautiful. Anyway after Silvia finds that Ash is the same boy from the past she kisses him and confesses to him.
makes me wonder if there will be issues with the person who was originally supposed to get Eco.
Old 2012-03-01, 06:53   Link #159
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah. Maybe he/she will appear later to take Eco back. Ash seriously needs a male rival to make the story interesting.

Also.....

Spoiler for vol6:
Old 2012-03-01, 08:22   Link #160
Tom1

When silvia confess,what is ash response?he reject her or they became couple?
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles