Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-24, 20:57   Link #1481
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
That's why harem in anime are usually such waste of time.
I wasn't in this title for the romance anyways. If so, I would be rooting for Knight. I'm a firm believer in the one who works for it should get it.
Old 2013-02-24, 21:45   Link #1482
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwood2 View Post
Hey, quick question. Is there ever any reason given in the novels or manga for why Hero is able not able to progress his relationship with Demon Queen? She obviously likes him, he likes her, and it's been literally years. Why is she still stuck with a body pillow?

I've read some of the manga as well as watching the show, and literally I can't understand what's going on. It's not that he's suspicious of her or doesn't trust her. He's not bound to a vow of celibacy. He hasn't suffered some horrible trauma that renders him unable to love. And the story doesn't present it that Hero is supposed to be some sort of horrible person for stringing her along like that.

So... what's going on? It's like the relationship is being held back from naturally progressing to sex and such for no reason whatsoever.
2 reasons 1 is as he said in the anime he doesn't want her grieving over his death so for a large portion of the story he has been trying to prevent her from getting close to him. The second is that both hero and Maou are pretty akward and the world and Knight conspires to to make it as hard as possable to carry out any acts of affection when she does work up the nerve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
So is that magican girl from hero's party a half-breed or something?

Really enjoyed the scene with Knight.
Even though the maou and yuusha are the main couple.

I really like the Knight's character in her noble duties and chivalry and stuff.

So does the old man and Winter King know that she's the maou, or do they just still think she's a scholar and she's away at the moment?
Winter King at this point does not know scholar is the Maou, Old Man Archer might have some suspions.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 02:18   Link #1483
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I wasn't in this title for the romance anyways. If so, I would be rooting for Knight. I'm a firm believer in the one who works for it should get it.
I prefer Demon Queen, following the principle that "love is looking in the same direction".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 03:31   Link #1484
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Wow, this episode is pretty good. I was afraid that they would fast-forward on Hero introducing demon world to Young Merchant. To my surprise, they actually captured the event quite well and Dragon Princess looks even more gorgeous than the previous episode . Finally we get to see Female Magician again and her re-introduction is not half bad. Female knight swore her loyalty to Hero is also executed real good (mostly thanks to Female Knight’s seiyuu who has done a great job since the very first episode she appeared). Oh, and hands down, the last part of the episode where Hero is about shoulder everything for the sake of the greater good (again) is really intense and emotional. Well done.
Old 2013-02-25, 04:34   Link #1485
FateAnomaly

My favourite part is where magician girl is dozing and gets kicked (by her guardian spirits?).
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 05:23   Link #1486
Gohan78
Awakened One

I don't get the scene where Maou suddenly meets the three-faced Magician Girl. When did it happen and where were they? Was Magician Girl casually strolling near the catacombs of the ancient Demon Kings?

Why can't Hero rescue Elder Sister Maid clad in the black armor? This way he won't need to become the enemy of humanity.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 06:54   Link #1487
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
I don't get the scene where Maou suddenly meets the three-faced Magician Girl. When did it happen and where were they? Was Magician Girl casually strolling near the catacombs of the ancient Demon Kings?

Why can't Hero rescue Elder Sister Maid clad in the black armor? This way he won't need to become the enemy of humanity.
I believe it's cause she'd just be outed as either a demon or someone that works with demons(Dark knight is supposed to be the Demon king's underling, remember?). None of which are welcome anywhere but gate city and some parts of the alliance HQ when with specific people, I believe.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 07:03   Link #1488
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
So is that magican girl from hero's party a half-breed or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post

I’ll put a spoiler-tag for this coz it contains a little detail regarding Female Magician that should be explained in future episodes. For those who don’t mind, feel free to check the spoiler.
Spoiler for Some details:
Old 2013-02-27, 03:51   Link #1489
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

I'm really impressed with the ramp up in intensity this episode. I have a feeling we're about to hit the deep stuff.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 10:55   Link #1490
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
I'm really impressed with the ramp up in intensity this episode. I have a feeling we're about to hit the deep stuff.
Cant wait to see it.
Old 2013-02-28, 03:45   Link #1491
chaos_animagic

I am still hoping for an alternative version in the future where they show "Hero's side of the story"

BTW, thought there's more than 4... I remember a talk about certain Slime Girl and Cow Girl with giant boobies... (not to mention we've all seen that long poster where a whole bunch of human and demons were following behind Hero and Maou, those are all the people Hero and Maou met (which they didn't show in the anime or time-skipped over it))
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 06:03   Link #1492
EroKing

NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-12-03 at 03:01.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 11:33   Link #1493
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
I am still hoping for an alternative version in the future where they show "Hero's side of the story"

BTW, thought there's more than 4... I remember a talk about certain Slime Girl and Cow Girl with giant boobies... (not to mention we've all seen that long poster where a whole bunch of human and demons were following behind Hero and Maou, those are all the people Hero and Maou met (which they didn't show in the anime or time-skipped over it))
The slime and cow girl were just one off jokes. That picture shows everyone of importance over all 5 books and the anime wil only cover 2.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 22:14   Link #1494
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 23:25   Link #1495
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Another anime suffering from "that" pathetic virgin MC
Old 2013-03-01, 14:28   Link #1496
HandofFate

Loved episode 9.

Also what's the title/name that they refer to the girl that's serving as Maou's double?
Liked the speech, and how the crowd turned against the messenger.

Also when the King and Knight declared their protection of the Scholar. Really enjoy those types of bravado lines. Only thing missing was the Hero teleporting him and offering his support as well to make the perfect combo.

Hero loses his chance to show off his power again. Hopefully the time will come...

Also, the cutoff to the ending credits was pretty random. Many of the episodes in this series cut at the most random and awkward times that it makes me think they ran out of time without noticing and had to suddenly close the curtains.

At first I thought the aftercredits scene was the Maou doing her license renewal, but the hand shown caressing all the past Heroes means that its the Light Spirit talking.
Old 2013-03-01, 14:43   Link #1497
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:19   Link #1498
fukarming

Is the strength of the hero's team well known to the characters within the universe? If so, how do the central/ church thinks they can beat the southern nation by militarily strength? The Southern nation don't need the support of the central anymore due to Crimson Scholar's economic/ farming technology. And even on paper they have the female knight and archer backing southern nation. If hero come out and tell the world he sides with Southern nation, that makes 3 out of 4 of the invincible team. If they can go deep into demon realms, they could wreck chaos in the central in whatever ways they want.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:25   Link #1499
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Is the strength of the hero's team well known to the characters within the universe? If so, how do the central/ church thinks they can beat the southern nation by militarily strength? The Southern nation don't need the support of the central anymore due to Crimson Scholar's economic/ farming technology. And even on paper they have the female knight and archer backing southern nation. If hero come out and tell the world he sides with Southern nation, that makes 3 out of 4 of the invincible team. If they can go deep into demon realms, they could wreck chaos in the central in whatever ways they want.
Actually, I believe only Hero went deep into demon territory. Hell, he actually went the whole way to the Demon king castle and even though the king herself(I know what I said) pretty much lacks most forms of combat ability(seems to anyway, her character seems more like a mix between the "more of a lover than a fighter" and "insanely intelligent main character" characters), I imagine getting to her castle is no easy task. Good point anyway.

Last edited by Libros; 2013-03-01 at 16:47.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:49   Link #1500
ragez2010
TamingSari

okay, this is interesting. the blue guy,is he part of the novel or anime original because he did not appear in the manga yet.
ragez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
economics, fantasy, harem