AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-14, 06:08   Link #41
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
I love Hot Blooded ones, especially for mecha and action series; Kazuma was awesome
Old 2009-03-14, 14:58   Link #42
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
I love Hot Blooded ones, especially for mecha and action series; Kazuma was awesome
Well, Kazuma was actually more of an exception. There are others who just seems too stupid to do anything.

But yeah, Lunar and Lunar 2 is still my number one JRPG I have every played even if it's so cliche, I still loved it.
Old 2009-03-24, 23:13   Link #43
longshot

from what i've seen and what little i could read from the manga's about layfon he's described to me as...
crouching moron, hidden badass
Old 2009-03-25, 00:07   Link #44
AngelRayne

Has the "Live on" geass command stuck all over his head.

'Nuff said.
Old 2009-03-25, 00:16   Link #45
demonfang

Yes, it's too bad the command wasn't: "Live on and procreate"
Old 2009-03-25, 01:03   Link #46
TrueKnight

Lmao if it's like that then Layfon would've mate with all chicks in Zuellni and in 20 years ahead Zuellni would have been re-populated with superhumans on par with Layfon's. Imagine a city filled with Heaven Blades, it'll be fucking awesome.
Old 2009-03-25, 03:44   Link #47
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...then Zuelni needs another city just for mass-producing heaven blades.
Not to mention that in contrast with Suzaku and Kallen from CG. Layfon's power not just cause of genes but dead-serious training too(well...for someone to be HB reciever at the age of 10 it means he's a military arts prodigy)
Spoiler for Light Novels:
Old 2009-03-30, 01:30   Link #48
blewin

Layfon is too accommodating. He keeps on saying "yes" to every request. I found out that the same voice actor of Shin in Persona Trinity soul voices Layfon. Perfect match! These two characters are extremely similar - except Layfon is so much stronger.
Old 2009-04-01, 07:45   Link #49
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Layfon is too accommodating. He keeps on saying "yes" to every request. I found out that the same voice actor of Shin in Persona Trinity soul voices Layfon. Perfect match! These two characters are extremely similar - except Layfon is so much stronger.
Thats just Fon-Fon's personality, he probably just does not want to get caught up in confrontation and he just seems to have a passive demeanor. Hell, I would probably have a hard time saying "no" to Nina or Felli....lol.
Old 2009-04-05, 14:40   Link #50
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia

"Fon-Fon" is a cool character, at first I was a little weary that he was going to turn into a generic male hero type, but since then he has shown me a lot of spark and has become deserving of a leading character role in this series. I love his action sequences and I (like a lot of people here) am hoping he finds love and ends up in the arms of Felli.
Old 2009-04-05, 15:24   Link #51
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaSoldier View Post
"Fon-Fon" is a cool character, at first I was a little weary that he was going to turn into a generic male hero type, but since then he has shown me a lot of spark and has become deserving of a leading character role in this series. I love his action sequences and I (like a lot of people here) am hoping he finds love and ends up in the arms of Felli.
You mean Felli ends up in the arms of Fon-fon? The opposite it's quite funny to see
Well...we've got many lovely girls. If i have to choose a girl scene-wise(i mean the scenes together with Layfon) then my choice is Meishen.(I have to admit i starting to like her character...walking water-boiler for the win!)
Old 2009-04-07, 15:40   Link #52
Dragon TY

Feel sorry for layfon because he got betaryed by his own home that he work hard to protect. He a nice kid though but that holds back his true skills and he needs them in the world he lives in.
Old 2009-04-08, 03:40   Link #53
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Layfon is indeed a good kid, but he is not mature. Which is understandable since he lived the life of strong eat the weak, thats why all he knew was getting stronger and never had the time too play.

☻/
/▌
/ \
Old 2009-04-08, 11:54   Link #54
Deryns

Hey Guys first post in a looong time. I have been watching this series for awhile and at first it didn't impress me but the characters especially Layfon and Felli sold me on it. Layfon is one of the most interesting protagonists I have seen in a show, mainly because it is difficult to categorize him. His motivations for underground fighting, for not throwing the fight where he cut off the arm to saving the girl at the ceremony and various others combine to produce an end result that is engaging enough for me to stick around and see how it ends.
Old 2009-04-14, 12:37   Link #55
velvet nightmare

what kind of weapon was his heaven's blade?

sword or katana?
Old 2009-04-14, 13:50   Link #56
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
what kind of weapon was his heaven's blade?

sword or katana?
Well a katana *is* a sword.
Old 2009-04-14, 14:55   Link #57
velvet nightmare

ok fine, 'straight' sword

haia calls his current blue weapon 'sword'
Old 2009-04-14, 16:42   Link #58
giorno

it looks like a longsword or a broadsword...but i guess it might still have the sharpness of a katana?
Old 2009-04-15, 01:03   Link #59
blewin

um.... seems to be a sword, since Layfon insists that he'll not be using a Katana (reason? wait to be revealed in the anime!).
Old 2009-04-16, 10:01   Link #60
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia

Episode 14 showed us how badass in a battle Layfon can be, I mean, this guy is a straight up fighter and is an awesome addition to Nina's 17th platoon, I hope we get to see more great battles with Layfon in the future. Dude knows how to weild a dite, thats for sure
Closed Thread