AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-05-08, 19:55   Link #1201
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
...There is no AcceleratorxAwaki? Seriously, I only wrote those three lines off the top of my head

Also, Promise chapter 4 is incoming tonight... Hopefully, I have to proofread and add things here and there.

And...here's a little peek at something I've been promising. It is part of Promise.

Spoiler for A certain Junior is making his approach...:
Im talking about the first one. One you made a while ago and I've hear its crazy.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 21:07   Link #1202
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Im talking about the first one. One you made a while ago and I've hear its crazy.
OHHHH, that one! The shotaAccelxAwaki one.

Well... I forgot to finish it. I had to finish the part where Tsuchimikado flunks Kamijou out of Komoe's loli little hands so he can break Awaki's illusions and return Accel to normal.

After Promise chapter 4, I'll finish it just for you~

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 23:59   Link #1203
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

...It turns out that crack fic was finished a long time ago, yet I thought I hadn't.

So...

Promise Chapter 4 (So much win, best thing I've ever written so far imo. AcceleratorxWorst FTMFW!)

Then...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Now... Bow down, all of you, as I empty my walk-in cocaine closet in your presence.

Your Crack King commands it.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-09, 01:11   Link #1204
arson88

thanks for the fic
arson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 04:13   Link #1205
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
...It turns out that crack fic was finished a long time ago, yet I thought I hadn't.

So...

Promise Chapter 4 (So much win, best thing I've ever written so far imo. AcceleratorxWorst FTMFW!)

Then...

Now... Bow down, all of you, as I empty my walk-in cocaine closet in your presence.

ewrfwqfdvadvcavagnjvaca-hnnnnngh!

*rendered speechless and suffers multiple heart attacks from reading that*

That much crack can't possibly be good for you >.>
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 06:13   Link #1206
Zakoo

Since i can't review on FF with my netbook I will post it here but ...

What did I just read ? What did hell did I just read ? My eyes got burnt, my heart stopped beating, my saliva got hot and dry. I thought I crossed the Sahara desert while reading this fanfiction

My Musujime, damn you Kyon, now I won't ever be able to dream on her, she was the onee-san type I looked for. for a lolicon like me, do you know how hard it is to come to appreciate an onee-san type?!

And now you destroyed it!
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 06:18   Link #1207
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Since i can't review on FF with my netbook I will post it here but ...

What did I just read ? What did hell did I just read ? My eyes got burnt, my heart stopped beating, my saliva got hot and dry. I thought I crossed the Sahara desert while reading this fanfiction

My Musujime, damn you Kyon, now I won't ever be able to dream on her, she was the onee-san type I looked for. for a lolicon like me, do you know how hard it is to come to appreciate an onee-san type?!

And now you destroyed it!
*Insert lame 'I have broken your illusions' joke here*

Old 2011-05-09, 08:04   Link #1208
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

God damnit Kyon! Would you stop getting hopped up on drugs and quickly review the second chapter of my fic !!!

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-05-09 at 10:11.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 09:29   Link #1209
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

So...

Then...

Yes my Crack Fic lord!
Old 2011-05-09, 09:39   Link #1210
Jobless Josh

Location: England, it's pretty small, I'm sure you'll find me.
Quote:

So...

Then...

Holy shit I laughed so hard the AIM Burst erupted out of my chest like an alien and then my face proceeded to melt as if I were a Nazi peering into the Ark of the Covenant.
Old 2011-05-09, 12:52   Link #1211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Title:Endless Erotic Hell

Synopsis: Index Librorum Prohibitorumis a healthy adolescent girl, she's also a nun-in-training and may some times succumb to certain Cardinal desires...

(Suggestive theme? You don't know the half of it!)

Spoiler for Endless Erotic Hell:
Old 2011-05-09, 17:53   Link #1212
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Title:Endless Erotic Hell

Synopsis: Index Librorum Prohibitorumis a healthy adolescent girl, she's also a nun-in-training and may some times succumb to certain Cardinal desires...

(Suggestive theme? You don't know the half of it!)

Spoiler for Endless Erotic Hell:
Post on Fanfic.net. Do it hubby, for god sakes!

And dammit Chaos, I just reviewed chapter 2 of Original Sin, so review Promise. This relationship is give and take y'know.

Simple language: review or no reach-around tonite.

[Is shipping ChaosxKyon HARD]

Old 2011-05-09, 20:58   Link #1213
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:

So...

Then...

Promise- They didn't do it right? Either way i was getting hot from reading it. Im a guy and not into romance but with WORST. My god *claps*

WTF is this SHIT!?- that part where accelerator chases Touma I see that part from Needless ep 2 where Blade chases the boy.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 21:25   Link #1214
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Promise- They didn't do it right? Either way i was getting hot from reading it. Im a guy and not into romance but with WORST. My god *claps*
Yup, they didn't "do it" yet. Farthest was Accel responding to her teasing by grabbing her ass.

...Though I highly doubt that fic will finish with a safe T rating. I'm going to slowly work my way to M. Oh yeah...

Anyways, Junior Kihara and the Ichihanaransa culture festival is going to keep our Level 5 busy, with many things inbetween.

Seriously, the interactions between Junior and Accel are going to be epic. Junior basically talks like a refined Englishman (his caretaker/maid was trained by the head maid of the Royal Brits, Ollerus's cute little tsuntsun kitty) and Accel gets super protective of Last Order. Their insult matches are just great.

Old 2011-05-09, 22:43   Link #1215
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Post on Fanfic.net. Do it hubby, for god sakes!

And dammit Chaos, I just reviewed chapter 2 of Original Sin, so review Promise. This relationship is give and take y'know.

Simple language: review or no reach-around tonite.

[Is shipping ChaosxKyon HARD]
Sigh, why do I keep ending up in homosexual relationships where ever I go?

Anyway, I was hoping to avoiding being a dried up corpse like the rest of your victims but... I'll... See what I can do about it... I'm not very good with crack stories, my mind can't just turn it off...

Two more things; one is that I'll be posting the [Endless Erotic Hell] series here until I get a proper computer to post on FF.net.... Sigh, my skills are getting rusty, I used to be able to make men-cross-their-legs with my fics... Maybe it's because I'm not using a popular favorite? Like whenever I wrote yuunoha... I guess When I write one with Mikoto I'm sure people would be turning their heads around...

Secondly, to answer your question on [Original Sin], it takes place after Vol15. I thought it was a stroke of brilliance on m part to let Tsuchimikado use the spas-12; that's pretty much like a superpower in itself right? Sorry about a lack of Awaki and Accelerator interaction, but I assure you I'll make it up big time...heh... Btw just to get a gauge: can you summarized what you know about the story so far? There's no point being overly mysterious if you end up only talking to yourself and nobody gets a damn hint.

I did do what you say and try to take a breather before rereading the story again to check for errors, but with such a long story it gets somewhat frustrating doing it over and over and over and over and over and over and one more time again. Plus don't you just get the urge to post the moment you finish a story?
Old 2011-05-09, 23:48   Link #1216
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Sigh, why do I keep ending up in homosexual relationships where ever I go?
...I don't even know what that means. Th-There was someone before m-me...? Hubby, you baka...

[Shrugs until further explanations]

Quote:
Secondly, to answer your question on [Original Sin], it takes place after Vol15. I thought it was a stroke of brilliance on m part to let Tsuchimikado use the spas-12; that's pretty much like a superpower in itself right? Sorry about a lack of Awaki and Accelerator interaction, but I assure you I'll make it up big time...heh... Btw just to get a gauge: can you summarized what you know about the story so far? There's no point being overly mysterious if you end up only talking to yourself and nobody gets a damn hint.
Basically there's someone named John Mirra, eerily similar to Last Order as in he's a psychic who's the commander of soldiers. He and his Network of soldiers are a project of the American Tech. Dev. company White Circle, and they've basically gone berserk. GROUP is sent to help the Americans terminate Mirra, plus investigate about what the Americans have been doing with their own branch of psychic development.

Accelerator keeps getting flashbacks to his old days. Amata, Gensei and things. While he's on the mission he...starts to see dead people. Amata first then Amai telling him about cryptic stuff, Amai talking about the bullet in his brain, making him doubt his sanity and grip on it.

It becomes obvious after certain events

that there is another Academy City organisation involved in the operation, and it seems to be working against GROUP's efforts.

We then learn that Cheshire, the codename for Mirra and the project in its entirely, has on its list of head honchos our good friend Gensei. Mirra has him in his sights if we are to believe he wants everyone on the 'Mock Turtle' document dead.

There's a little girl Accelerator once knew called Alice, kind of a...um...fucking psycho who stabs people, uses mine dolls and doesn't wear panties I guess?Anyways, she calls her doll Cheshire... Says creepy things to Accel and sees him as nice play thing. Also she's a...vegetarian? Has dyed red hair? Hm, what's the connection to the present...? I doubt she's Awaki's evil twin, but... There's a connection.

And there's something about White Box... I have no idea yet... Shit is confusing...

PLUS I KEEP MIXING UP F.E.A.R'S STORY WITH THIS WHEN I READ IT SO MY HEAD GOES CHOCOLATE!

Quote:
I did do what you say and try to take a breather before rereading the story again to check for errors, but with such a long story it gets somewhat frustrating doing it over and over and over and over and over and over and one more time again. Plus don't you just get the urge to post the moment you finish a story?
Oh I get that urge, but you lose it through sheer will and over time. About correction...well I never have big complex stories that are 18000 words a chappie, so I understand you. Rereading that must be...Eeep nightmarish. That's why you got to get yourself a beta-reader or something to iron things out. Aka someone's that out of the loop.

Nyaa I wonder who could do that nyaa...

Though I'd have to set up a betaprofile, but I'll do anything for hubby

Old 2011-05-10, 02:24   Link #1217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Unfortunately yes, you're not the first one and probably not the last.

Anyway it looks like you got most of the points, so I would expect anybody who would bother to read a thriller story is the first place would be attentive enough to be able to get them. [White Box]... Yes it's meant to remain a mystery at this point in the story and only serve as one extra reminder that this is somehow connected to Accelerator. I'm surprise you didn't find Alice, the crazy one, cute with her banter with her usagi-kun, personally I thought I didn't give her enough crazy scenes.

Oh yeah, you forgot the [Dormouse Numbers], that one is important too... By the way, I don't suppose the Alice in Wonderland referrences stood out much for you?

Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-12, 11:07   Link #1218
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Finally! A Touma/Itsuwa fanfic.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 21:32   Link #1219
TkMacintosh

Maaa...maa...I really have to stop getting random ideas at times....

Spoiler for Random story time once more...:
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 23:36   Link #1220
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Spoiler for LeffHand:

So...the concept of a Left Hand user keeps haunting me, so I wrote this. Sort of a prologue to a story. Main characters would be Fiamma, Ollerus and that Left Hand user, and his plans. Although I doubt I'll actually write anymore, I got the demon of the Left Hand out of my psyche for awhile.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction