AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-31, 08:24   Link #221
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
AGH!!! IT'S KANE FROM WWE!!!!

God no wonder Futaba is so strong! Now I know where she gets it.
Old 2010-07-31, 08:56   Link #222
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

He definitely had Kane's no-eyebrow look.

And holy crud, is Bridge showing off CGI work in the episode? I swear, Bridge is actually showing that they're a high quality studio with this show. I know I say that a lot too.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 14:30   Link #223
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

ep.5

Finally got to finish watching.

There is some steam censoring here and of course "Chikubi" or Nipples censors the nipple drawings of Futaba.

More background classmates being introduced

Spoiler for Futaba,Mitsuba, Hitoha, Nipples and Dad:

Man gotta wonder what will happen if they go to high school, I'd love to see a teen version of Mitsudomoe.

Edit:

Ah yes the moms!
Makes me wonder if this Dad here is a single parent and the ONLY MALE. Boy we have a MILF and incest harem here. No wonder "DAD" gets jailed all the time.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2010-07-31 at 15:03.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 16:08   Link #224
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Methinks Mitsuba is seriously considering to commit suicide after all the humiliation she suffered in this episode.

And could someone please kill Futaba? The more I see her, the more she annoys the hell out of me.
Old 2010-07-31, 18:02   Link #225
Seihai
スマイリウム

I'm a Mitsuba fan, too! And I think dominating Futaba with some more boot-to-the-head-on-floor would be enough instead of killing her.
There's gotta be some humiliation for all of them, then they're even.
Old 2010-07-31, 18:19   Link #226
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Is this how elementary school kids behaves nowadays?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 18:41   Link #227
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
AGH!!! IT'S KANE FROM WWE!!!!
Spoiler:

God no wonder Futaba is so strong! Now I know where she gets it.
Yeah I agree the resembles is astonishing.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 19:54   Link #228
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Old 2010-07-31, 23:07   Link #229
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

You know, at some point this show has worn down my resistance and now I just love all of it, mean-spirited and evil and tasteless as it can go. It's as if Class 5-2 was zapped with an evil ray.

I loved so much here - "Where are the boobies?" The paper-switching, the "shoplifting", "Hentai! Hentai! Hentai!" The Nipples/pantsu romance, the Hitohira wig-out over said romance... I love how Mitsuba just got her ass handed to her over and over in this episode. What makes this work is that the meanness is equal-opporunity - everyone gets their turn to be humiliated. All of the sisters are bizarre and terrifying in their own way, and the supporting cast are showing their hilarious quirks more every week.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 05:03   Link #230
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Sweet!

And welcome aboard the bandwagon Guardian Enzo! That reaction is kinda how it was with me and South Park. At first, I was kinda against the grossness and the mean kids. But it had wormed its way into my heart like a parasite.
Old 2010-08-01, 08:45   Link #231
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
And could someone please kill Futaba? The more I see her, the more she annoys the hell out of me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I'm a Mitsuba fan, too! And I think dominating Futaba with some more boot-to-the-head-on-floor would be enough instead of killing her.
Yes @ Both of these

For me, personally, it's not so much that Futaba is annoying (because I can kind of connect with her since I, too, am a female pervert), but I like Mitsuba a lot so it makes me sad to see Futaba cause her so much trouble. XD But it makes a nice balance between Mitsuba having her way and not having her way, so it's tolerable.
Old 2010-08-01, 11:11   Link #232
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I was always on the bandwagon, more or less - I'm blogging the show after all - it's just that I no longer hate myself for it and I no longer have the intermittent urge to jump off.

As for Futaba, I actually like her a lot - maybe the best of the triplets, although it's hard to choose. What I love about her is that, unlike the other two, she causes massive problems without a shred of intent. She's just so adorably dense that disaster seems to follow her everywhere. Plus, she's a 12 year-old female pervert breast otaku who pulls the skin off live frogs and wants to marry her father. What's not to love?
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 12:38   Link #233
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Nice videos there.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Holy crap! O_O The guy got a perfect score and took the hardes modes. He was insane pressing those buttons! Wow just incredible and a big Bravo to him.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Nice! Electrical guitar! He made it good too! Now where is K-ON people like him...I wonder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I was always on the bandwagon, more or less - I'm blogging the show after all
Yeah I trying to make GIFs as fast as I can for each episode....I think I might be the few rare ones to make them for this series with even avatars. Well I like doing that on spare time......guess I like photoshop since starting to use and being taught by someone around the net.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 17:24   Link #234
kyosak
poo

Quote:
As for Futaba, I actually like her a lot - maybe the best of the triplets, although it's hard to choose. What I love about her is that, unlike the other two, she causes massive problems without a shred of intent. She's just so adorably dense that disaster seems to follow her everywhere. Plus, she's a 12 year-old female pervert breast otaku who pulls the skin off live frogs and wants to marry her father. What's not to love?
+1

I love Futaba!
I'd probably rank them Mitsuba > Futaba > Hitoha
I just can't stand the quiet book reading types!
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 17:37   Link #235
Seihai
スマイリウム

Her books are different so it's okay!
Old 2010-08-01, 20:37   Link #236
Chuumi

When the summer animes were announced, I hardly even noticed Mitsudomoe on the chart, and the show's description didn't sound too fun either. But now I am very glad I gave it a chance. It's one of the shows I enjoy watching the most, and every episode so far has had at least one moment where tears has formed in my eyes as a result of laughing too hard . Love the animation, character designs (yes, even the hamster teeth) and music. I especially like the song which was played in the first episode when Satoshi was explaining the rules of "anything goes basket". The side characters are funny too - I like the occult-loving girl, and I really like Chiba and Shinya, so far they have been a great comedy duo.

Episode 5 didn't fail to make me laugh, and the third part (with the dad) was hilarious. I think the facial expressions are one of the funniest parts about Mitsudomoe, and I have to say that daddy-Marui's puppy eyes expression is one of my favourites.
How cute .
And for some reason I found the fact that daddy-Marui was striking a pose (well, the hands, anyway) when he was about to crash through a window very funny.

Sports day episodes tend to make me laugh a whole lot, and with Mitsudomoe being this hilarious, I can't wait to see episode 6 .
Old 2010-08-01, 21:18   Link #237
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Methinks Mitsuba is seriously considering to commit suicide after all the humiliation she suffered in this episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Yes @ Both of these

For me, personally, it's not so much that Futaba is annoying (because I can kind of connect with her since I, too, am a female pervert), but I like Mitsuba a lot so it makes me sad to see Futaba cause her so much trouble. XD But it makes a nice balance between Mitsuba having her way and not having her way, so it's tolerable.
Then, I suppose you are M, right?

Quote:
I was always on the bandwagon, more or less - I'm blogging the show after all - it's just that I no longer hate myself for it and I no longer have the intermittent urge to jump off.

Agree.
I love Futaba because she is always having fun. She doesn't pose herself limits, nor she tries to understand. She just enjoys everything that happens, without judging it.
And that is something I love.
Also, her ridiculous physical skills are something which I love to watch.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 03:23   Link #238
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

For Mitsuba fans....

YES MY LOLI QUEEN!

EDIT:

For Futaba Strength and her eyes came from PAPA

Quote:

Old 2010-08-02, 04:54   Link #239
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

All those pics reminds me of something: All those little girls have good proportion and very curvy legs. Most anime just relegate little girls to having stumps for legs. Not this show.
Old 2010-08-02, 05:32   Link #240
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
True. Iam pretty surprise also. One reason I wanna see these girls in their teens. But in the intro Mitsuba seems to be a glutton.

Mitsuba - What did you say?

Kenji -Nothing my loli queen! X_x

Tags
comedy, shounen, slice of life