AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-24, 20:50   Link #961
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3591962.html

oh wow..Makoto is actually older than the other girls...even Kanata....
Well, Mimori's older than Makoto. It doesn't surprise me that Makoto is older than the other 77th-gen trainees, but I didn't think she'd be older than Kanata. I figure she probably lacked the confidence to apply in previous years. It's kind of surprising she ever worked up the courage to run away from home to join up this time.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 23:37   Link #962
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 01:08   Link #963
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Well, Mimori's older than Makoto. It doesn't surprise me that Makoto is older than the other 77th-gen trainees, but I didn't think she'd be older than Kanata. I figure she probably lacked the confidence to apply in previous years. It's kind of surprising she ever worked up the courage to run away from home to join up this time.
When her episode comes, we will soon find out about her past.
Old 2012-05-25, 03:39   Link #964
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

New Ep Preview out

http://akb0048.jp/story/

Spoiler for EP05:
Old 2012-05-25, 08:49   Link #965
Raiga
tl;dr

Spoiler for Preview:
Old 2012-05-25, 09:38   Link #966
Random Wanderer

Why must you always isolate yourself, Chieri? You don't look like you enjoy being alone. This cynical loner face you wear seems to make you more sad than anything.
Old 2012-05-25, 10:52   Link #967
mochichan

ALL I KNOW IS YUKO SCREEN TIME!!!
But hopefully not only Yuko...tho I do want them to show off her perverted lesbo personality more. There was some hint in ep 2.
I want more Cyborg action too lol.

I think after all the things she said to incite the members, Chieri probably thought it was best to just be by herself. Pretty sure the girl realize the differences between them but so far don't know how to fix it yet.
Her situation is sad....

edit.

Man..the art is amazing..

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-05-25 at 16:19.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:25   Link #968
Kazu-kun

Quote:
I think after all the things she said to incite the members, Chieri probably thought it was best to just be by herself.
A whole month passed since that incident, so I doubt she's doing it for that reason. It's just her usual habit of isolating herself. It seems to run really deep in her.

Chieri's backstory when dammit??
Old 2012-05-25, 16:33   Link #969
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
New Ep Preview out

http://akb0048.jp/story/
Sonata ( ^ω^ )ベロベロ

Quote:
Man..the art is amazing..
And then, the 3D dance...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 18:14   Link #970
mochichan

well there's more Chieri next stage. I think these slower paced ep are to flesh out the girls.

LMAO~ didn't noticed this while watching..XD

Spoiler for other pics:

Freedom, love, humanity, sympathy, forgiveness....is this what they're fighting for? XD
lmao...this is so cheesy tbh XD
Old 2012-05-25, 18:40   Link #971
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Freedom, love, humanity, sympathy, forgiveness....is this what they're fighting for? XD
Perhaps, but in a universe where those are ideals that have been forbidden, it's not surprising that the bastion of those ideals would have them spelled out like that. That world itself is probably used as a symbol in the same way the idols are, so people living on dreary planets like Lancaster are going to be seeing pictures this shining, colorful place where happiness, freedom, love, life, etc. are not forbidden. The way their planet looks is likely as much a part of AKB0048's marketing plan as the actual idol performances are.
Old 2012-05-25, 19:25   Link #972
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Perhaps, but in a universe where those are ideals that have been forbidden, it's not surprising that the bastion of those ideals would have them spelled out like that. That world itself is probably used as a symbol in the same way the idols are, so people living on dreary planets like Lancaster are going to be seeing pictures this shining, colorful place where happiness, freedom, love, life, etc. are not forbidden. The way their planet looks is likely as much a part of AKB0048's marketing plan as the actual idol performances are.

I got your point. It's like how all the characters have heart shape and rainbow hair to contrast the dark set up

btw..I can't believe I didn't noticed this.

CHIERI HAVE AN ALPACA IN THE HER ROOM!!
An inside joke on Mayuyu's obsession with her Alpacas

I want to steal her alpacas so bad...
Old 2012-05-26, 02:30   Link #973
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
well there's more Chieri next stage. I think these slower paced ep are to flesh out the girls.

LMAO~ didn't noticed this while watching..XD

Spoiler for other pics:

Spoiler for Reflection:
Old 2012-05-26, 06:37   Link #974
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Today, I went to Akihabara and I was shocked.

There is no mention of AKB0048 anywhere. Not even any of the AKB venues are advertising it. On top of that, the show doesn't air in Tokyo?

It's almost as if they don't want people to know about. Not a single ad anywhere.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 06:57   Link #975
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Today, I went to Akihabara and I was shocked.

There is no mention of AKB0048 anywhere. Not even any of the AKB venues are advertising it. On top of that, the show doesn't air in Tokyo?

It's almost as if they don't want people to know about. Not a single ad anywhere.
Uh oh, that doesn't bode well on their DVD/BD sales.

What were their expectations and goals for this anime anyways?
Old 2012-05-26, 10:59   Link #976
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Unless they can pull a Mami Mogu Mogu, don't expect much hope of instant sales
Old 2012-05-26, 11:06   Link #977
mochichan

I remembering seeing some AKB0048 poster along side Itano Tomomi's 2nd single CDs but that's it. Yeah.....this is what make me confuse..obviously they spend money on this but there's no attempt to promote it....which make me wonder if their intention was to make money off of this...or they're just intended to rely on the AKB fans to get the sales so they're not worry about the promotion? Good luck with that because i feel like the average AKB fan will take their single releases over anime releases.

Maybe toward the end, they'll start doing a mass promotion like taking over Akiba or Shibuya 109 or something to promote the anime just like they did for their AKB ga Ippai collection at Shibuya 109

Stage 5 review

Old 2012-05-26, 11:21   Link #978
Random Wanderer

Hmm... so Chieri was sitting friendly-like with Nagisa and... um... another girl. It might be Yuko, from the hair color, or it might not. It's not one of their fellow trainees, though. I really hope they can help Chieri open up to the others. I can see that it hurts her to isolate herself like she has, but it seems that she convinced herself at some point that it's necessary, and now she doesn't know how to change.
Old 2012-05-26, 12:16   Link #979
mochichan

It was Yuko.
I think this ep, the senior members start giving the juniors tip to become better idols and get over their differences...and probably fix up the problem between Nagisa and Chieri.
Old 2012-05-27, 11:05   Link #980
Raiga
tl;dr

Spoiler:

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime