AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-03, 13:38   Link #581
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Seriously that's a first?

Rukia: Ichigo?
Ichigo...it's not Ichigo it's Katsura.
Yeah, I think it's pretty good! He hasn't lost yet, has he? And he did own that filler-guy! Compared to Renji who just majorly fails in almost every single battle... Wabisuke ain't that bad
Old 2008-10-03, 13:49   Link #582
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Ichigo: Why do you always have your hands in your pockets!?
Ulquiorra: To control my urges.
Ichigo: Huh!
Ulquiorra: lol j/k draw.
Ichigo: What?
Ulquiorra: As in take out your gun.
Ichigo: I only have a sword.
Ulquiorra: In Mexico we use guns.
Ichigo: But this is Hueco Mundo!
Ulquiorra: What's the difference?
Old 2008-10-04, 13:58   Link #583
Casshern

Urahara Kisuke:

Urahara Shop Grand Sale!

Now on Special Offer! Rose Tinted Glasses®!

No matter who you ship, we have the right Rose Tinted Glasses® for YOU! Now in stock, Rose Tinted Glasses® for: IchigoxRukia, RenjixRukia, IchigoxOrihime, RenjixOrihime, GrimmjowxOrihime, AizenxOrihime (<-- NEW! Straight from the R&D department!), GinxRangiku, HitsugayaxHinamori and many many more including exclusive Yaoi and Yuri sets!

Testimonials:
anonymous1: I thought my ship was doomed! But after looking at them through Rose Tinted Glasses® my faith was restored!

anonymous2: My best friend made fun of me for my OTP, but after I convinced him to look at them through my own pair of Rose Tinted Glasses® he wont stop yapping about how good they are together! Urahara Shop Rulz!

anonymous3: I searched everywere to find Rose Tinted Glasses® for my favourite ship with no luck! Urahara Shop made me a unique, fully customised pair! MayurixKenpachi never looked so good! Thank you, Urahara Shop!

Take advantage of our special offers NOW! With every pair of Rose Tinted Glasses® earn the chance to win a FREE! one-year subscription to Marechiyo Doujin Monthly™! With two pairs receive the Limited Edition UraharaxYoruichi Rose Tinted Glasses® (hurry while stocks last!). Finally, with every family set of Rose Tinted Glasses®, earn the chance to win an all-expenses-paid family trip to Hueco Mundo!

It's Crrrraaazy Uraharaaa!!!

Disclaimer: Urahara Shop A.E. does not assume any liability for loss of objectivity, detachment from reality or any kind of delusional behaviour that may be incured from viewing your favourite ship through Rose Tinted Glasses®.
Old 2008-10-04, 15:35   Link #584
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Ichigo: *garganta takes him to a Hueco Mundo Taco Bell* ULQUIORRA IS THAT YOU?!
Ulquiorra: Ichigo? What are you doing here?!
Ichigo: Looking for Orihime, you seen her?
Ulquiorra: Sorry, Aizen said I can't tell you anything unless you place an order
Ichigo: Fine I'll have a large taco
Ulquiorra: Would you like a drink with that?
Ichigo: Yes
Ulquiorra: What drink?
Ichigo: Can we just fight and get this over with?
Ulquiorra: YES! GOD YES!!

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2008-10-04, 15:55   Link #585
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Urahara Kisuke:

Urahara Shop Grand Sale!

Because it won't let me rep you, I've just gotta post and say that that was made of PURE WIN! Way to show 'em how it's done
Old 2008-10-07, 02:00   Link #586
tbl
Affably Evil

Byakuya: BANKAI Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Ichigo: Ooh... pretty.

Byakuya: BANKAI Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Ichigo: You call that a Bankai? Now this is a Bankai...
Byakuya: That's not a Bankai, that's a spoon.
Ichigo: Oh, I see you've played Bankai-spooney before.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-10-07, 02:51   Link #587
jelome1989

Mayuri: Nemu you're so awesome my daughter

Kon: I hate boobies. YUCK!

Ulquiorra: *smiles*

Wonderweiss: A chemical reaction is a process that always results in the interconversion of chemical substances. The substance or substances initially involved in a chemical reaction are called reactants.

Tousen: Ahhh what a beautiful day. So sunny...
Old 2008-10-07, 15:19   Link #588
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Wonderweiss: Your so cuddly I love you! ahh.....

Old 2008-10-07, 18:01   Link #589
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Ichigo : I am a Ghostbuster and NOT A Shinigami
Old 2008-10-08, 06:15   Link #590
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius View Post
Ichigo : I am a Ghostbuster and NOT A Shinigami
Ishida: Damn straight.... ♫♪ If there's something strange in the neighbour hood, who ya gonna calll? ♫♪
Orihime: Ghostbusters!
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-10-08, 14:06   Link #591
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Grimm: I'm a kitty kat! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW! I'M A KITTTTTTYYY KAT!

Old 2008-10-08, 14:26   Link #592
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Ichigo: (After the end of episode 189) Whoa, that was a really bad dream I just had!
Orihime: No, it wasn't a dream!
Ichigo: Than what happened?!
Grimmjow: I spiked you before we had our little fight, hoping it would give me the advantage, but it didn't work out...
Nnoritra: Now it's my turn to fight Ichigo!
Ichigo: Wait, this is a nightmare too, right?!
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2008-10-08, 19:01   Link #593
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Urahara Kisuke:

Urahara Shop Grand Sale!

No matter who you ship, we have the right Rose Tinted Glasses® for YOU! Now in stock, Rose Tinted Glasses® for: IchigoxRukia, RenjixRukia, IchigoxOrihime, RenjixOrihime, GrimmjowxOrihime, AizenxOrihime (<-- NEW! Straight from the R&D department!), GinxRangiku, HitsugayaxHinamori and many many more including exclusive Yaoi and Yuri sets!

Testimonials:
anonymous1: I thought my ship was doomed! But after looking at them through Rose Tinted Glasses® my faith was restored!

anonymous2: My best friend made fun of me for my OTP, but after I convinced him to look at them through my own pair of Rose Tinted Glasses® he wont stop yapping about how good they are together! Urahara Shop Rulz!

anonymous3: I searched everywere to find Rose Tinted Glasses® for my favourite ship with no luck! Urahara Shop made me a unique, fully customised pair! MayurixKenpachi never looked so good! Thank you, Urahara Shop!

Take advantage of our special offers NOW! With every pair of Rose Tinted Glasses® earn the chance to win a FREE! one-year subscription to Marechiyo Doujin Monthly™! With two pairs receive the Limited Edition UraharaxYoruichi Rose Tinted Glasses® (hurry while stocks last!). Finally, with every family set of Rose Tinted Glasses®, earn the chance to win an all-expenses-paid family trip to Hueco Mundo!

It's Crrrraaazy Uraharaaa!!!

Disclaimer: Urahara Shop A.E. does not assume any liability for loss of objectivity, detachment from reality or any kind of delusional behaviour that may be incured from viewing your favourite ship through Rose Tinted Glasses®.
OMG! This is the funniest post in this thread ever!
+ rep
Old 2008-10-09, 01:40   Link #594
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Ichigo: *garganta takes him to a Hueco Mundo Taco Bell* ULQUIORRA IS THAT YOU?!
Ulquiorra: Ichigo? What are you doing here?!
Ichigo: Looking for Orihime, you seen her?
Ulquiorra: Sorry, Aizen said I can't tell you anything unless you place an order
Ichigo: Fine I'll have a large taco
Ulquiorra: Would you like a drink with that?
Ichigo: Yes
Ulquiorra: What drink?
Ichigo: Can we just fight and get this over with?
Ulquiorra: YES! GOD YES!!
what makes this even more funny to me...my friends couldn't pronounce Hueco Mundo...after like a couple minutes I told them "you know what? they went to Taco Bell."
Old 2008-10-09, 05:09   Link #595
tbl
Affably Evil

Marechiyo Ōmaeda: Does this Shinigami uniform make me look fat?
Soi Fon: No it doesn't. The fact that you're fat makes you look fat. That uniform just makes you look black.

Ichigo: BANKAI! Dramatic Look Gopher
GJ: Ughh! Bastard, you got me.

Byakuya's after being defeated in a fight: Tell Rukia I... I said hi.

What Yoruichi does on her day off

Old 2008-10-10, 14:03   Link #596
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Omaeda: You guys will take me seriously after you see my bankai....I'll have it supersized (release command) Gegetsuburi...BANKAI!
-smoke clears-
Soi Fon: Is that a chicken MacSandwhich with spikes sticking out
Omaeda: Nooo....it's a big mac...

Old 2008-10-11, 03:22   Link #597
tbl
Affably Evil

Ishida: LEAVE HER ALONE! You're lucky she even performed for you, bastards! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! She's a human being. Please... *sob*

Tousen: ♫♪ Chocolate Rain. History quickly crashing through your veins. Chocolate Rain [I move away from the mic to breathe in] ♫♪

Aizen: Now for my master plan to come to fruition. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Omaeda: You guys will take me seriously after you see my bankai....I'll have it supersized (release command) Gegetsuburi...BANKAI!
-smoke clears-
Soi Fon: Is that a chicken MacSandwhich with spikes sticking out
Omaeda: Exactly. Awesome, huh?

Old 2008-10-13, 12:16   Link #598
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Omaeda: From now on I am only eating Weight Watchers and Subway!
Old 2008-10-13, 14:10   Link #599
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Omaeda: I am going on a diet I swear it!
SoiFon: What does your diet consist of?
Omaeda: 5 big macs and 5 portions of large chips
SoiFon: Wow you are cutting back, big time....

Omaeda: CRUSH GEGETSUB-*heart attack* I can't feel my left side....*drops*
SoiFon: Remember kids if you don't exercise and eat well then that could happen to...YOU...Public Service Annoucements...The more you know

Old 2008-10-14, 01:34   Link #600
tbl
Affably Evil

Ichimaru: It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Aizen: Gin, who are you talking to?
Ichimaru: No one.

Breakfast at the Kurosakis
[Toast pops out of the toaster]
Ichigo: Ah, Hollow! Getsuga Tenshō!!!
Rukia: Um Ichigo, isn't that just toast?
Ichigo: This time it was toast, Rukia. This time...

The next morning
[Isshin walks into the room]
Isshin: Good morning.
Rukia: Um Ichigo, what is your father wearing?
Ichigo: Dammit Dad, not again. How many times do I have to say it. You are just a normal doctor... you are not Dr. McNinja

Closed Thread

Tags
humor