>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 11:01   Link #283
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
by any chance, does any one have a count of how many times minato kissed each of his sekirei (or been kissed by)? is it possible that kagari is the first time minato initiated?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 11:13   Link #284
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

He first kissed Kazehana.. Altho then got raped by her
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-02, 11:21   Link #285
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
by any chance, does any one have a count of how many times minato kissed each of his sekirei (or been kissed by)? is it possible that kagari is the first time minato initiated?
This is just going off the top of my head; I'll update it later whenever I reread:

Musubi - 3 times (all she initiated: first was winging, second to fly them over the apt, third to reassure him a bit later when they were living at the inn)

Kuu - 1 time and 1 on his cheek (all she initiated: first was winging, second was on the cheek when the girls were in the bath and she asked to him to make her a wife in the future)

Matsu - 1 time (she initiated her winging)

Tsukimi - 1 time (she initiated her winging)

Kazehana - 3 times (all she initiated: twice during winging, third to power up and send them out of town)

Kagari - 1 time (he initiated)

This is my memory of it anyways, but you're probably right in that it's the only time he's initiated...
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 12:21   Link #286
cyberdemon

well there were different circumstances to this kiss than the other, mainly that if he didn't do it that Kagari would've died and he knew he just couldn't let that happen to a friend. so he wasn't left with much choice since Kagari wouldn't do it even to save his own life.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 16:53   Link #287
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well with Tsukiumi, Minato wanted to kiss her but she got the jump start on him same goes for Kazehana.
Of the Sekirei he wanted, he knew he had to kiss them but was just a little slow off the mark therefore the girls took the initiative.

Why he is a little slow to get stuck in I'll never know
Old 2008-06-02, 17:44   Link #288
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
well with Tsukiumi, Minato wanted to kiss her but she got the jump start on him same goes for Kazehana.
Of the Sekirei he wanted, he knew he had to kiss them but was just a little slow off the mark therefore the girls took the initiative.

Well Tsukiumi is not the easiest girl to just go up to and kiss. Remember before Minato said something to resonate within her to go ahead and kiss him, she wanted to kill him. So him pausing is understandable. And Kazehana basically throwing herself at him might make some stop and think.
Old 2008-06-02, 18:31   Link #289
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

He hasn't been that proactive though in forcing the "winging event" like he was with Kagari though. With Tsukimi he said "she's my sekirei" to keep the friend guy off, but then he seemed to back off the impulse when she said "take responsibility" and he started acting flustered and whatnot as if he wasn't implying the whole distance originally. Plus she did grab him and say "rather than killing you, I want to do this [kiss]".

With Kazehana I suppose he was more proactive in saying that he did want to wing her, so that seemed to be the most "mutual" of the wingings that we've seen so far.

With Kuu, Matsu, and even Tsukimi though I'd probably argue that he would leave them unwinged and just let them live with him if he had to actually wing them himself if you sort of see what I'm getting at...

The only one that he's tried to really kiss is probably Musubi on the few occasions when she randomly fell asleep on him and then of course Kagari.

I'd imagine though we'll see plenty more since we've only seen Musubi and Kazehana use her "kiss special" or whatever we're supposed to call those super moves (but I don't even know what Musubi's was other than to let them jump really high and clear out the clouds).
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 18:40   Link #290
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I bet activating Kuu's special will be very awkward, especially with people watching.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 20:07   Link #291
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
He hasn't been that proactive though in forcing the "winging event" like he was with Kagari though. With Tsukimi he said "she's my sekirei" to keep the friend guy off, but then he seemed to back off the impulse when she said "take responsibility" and he started acting flustered and whatnot as if he wasn't implying the whole distance originally. Plus she did grab him and say "rather than killing you, I want to do this [kiss]".

With Kazehana I suppose he was more proactive in saying that he did want to wing her, so that seemed to be the most "mutual" of the wingings that we've seen so far.

With Kuu, Matsu, and even Tsukimi though I'd probably argue that he would leave them unwinged and just let them live with him if he had to actually wing them himself if you sort of see what I'm getting at...

The only one that he's tried to really kiss is probably Musubi on the few occasions when she randomly fell asleep on him and then of course Kagari.

I'd imagine though we'll see plenty more since we've only seen Musubi and Kazehana use her "kiss special" or whatever we're supposed to call those super moves (but I don't even know what Musubi's was other than to let them jump really high and clear out the clouds).
I suppose this also has to do with him getting used to the idea of it all. I'm sure that if winging another Sekirei is the right thing to do in a dire situation, he would not hesitate as much as before.

Moreover, the situation and personality of that particular Sekirei also factor in. I mean, you just don't want to risk kissing a tsundere character like Tsukiumi no matter how oh so good that may seem. Or just imagine if he was given the chance of winging No.1... I would certainly understand why he would hesitate in that situation. On the other hand, I can also imagine the present Minato initiating the winging of, let's say, a Sekirei with a shy and submissive personality.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 20:17   Link #292
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

WEll at least this has a good(and not soo bad )vibe heheehhe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 21:34   Link #293
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I mean, you just don't want to risk kissing a tsundere character like Tsukiumi no matter how oh so good that may seem.
why not? as long as the both of you are alone the deredere part should surface right

for musubi's number of kisses i found a fourth one, when she was explaining the sekirei stuff to minato the next day after her winging

on another note i just found it interesting how the sekireis featured in the last of the prelude chapters (the 3rd) all got winged by minato except akitsu (reread everything recently )
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 21:46   Link #294
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I suppose this also has to do with him getting used to the idea of it all. I'm sure that if winging another Sekirei is the right thing to do in a dire situation, he would not hesitate as much as before.

Moreover, the situation and personality of that particular Sekirei also factor in. I mean, you just don't want to risk kissing a tsundere character like Tsukiumi no matter how oh so good that may seem. Or just imagine if he was given the chance of winging No.1... I would certainly understand why he would hesitate in that situation. On the other hand, I can also imagine the present Minato initiating the winging of, let's say, a Sekirei with a shy and submissive personality.
Like Shiina ..

OH SHI-
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-02, 22:36   Link #295
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Like Shiina ..

OH SHI-
lol if Minato had winged Shiina after Yukari had met him, it would most likely spell the end for Minato, Yukari would probably show him why she's got the nickname "DEMON!"
Can't go stealing a girl's oh so pretty bishounen thats just asking for a one way pass through the gates of hell.
Old 2008-06-02, 23:27   Link #296
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
why not? as long as the both of you are alone the deredere part should surface right
Of course, of course... But before the deredere, there's the tsuntsun. Within the context of first kisses, one has to think about the risk and rewards.

Mostly the reward part.
Old 2008-06-02, 23:36   Link #297
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

With Tsukiumi.. the reward is worth the risk taken

IMHO
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-02, 23:57   Link #298
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
With Tsukiumi.. the reward is worth the risk taken
Hah, no doubt with that one.

But with the main conflict being a "there can only be one" type of struggle, I wonder if only one of Minato's Sekirei will get to have her wish to be with her Ashikabi. Did I get that right? That the winner will receive such an award?

If so, then most likely Musubi is going to be the last standing Sekirei of Minato being the main heroine and all...
Old 2008-06-03, 02:11   Link #299
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

I believe Minato's group will somehow change the rules of the game so that they avoid fighting each other.

My prediction of the ending is:

1) Minato gets nobody (all sekirei deactivated or something).
2) Minato gets harem (Gotta collect em all!).
3) Minato picks one as his one true love... but the rest stick around him anyways.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 02:13   Link #300
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Isn't the quest was to choose the winning ashikabi? If thats the case, all his Sekireis are safe (and granted a wish) as long as he wins. Or he can wish for harem route.

I really need to reread everything @.@
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei