AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 06:44   Link #341
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Have some Natsume/Sasayan -
Haru should be a good friend, and help those 2 out. (I wouldn't mind seeing an episode like that...it would be interesting.)
Old 2012-10-31, 09:34   Link #342
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

One more for the road

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 15:51   Link #343
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Nice pic, Chaos2Frozen. Makes it look like such a great relationship.

I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of each character and their seiyuu, and a bit of info about the seiyuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 16:58   Link #344
RainbowMagnet

Quote:
One more for the road

Spoiler for saving space:

otp.

Thanks for the pictures. They're really adorable <3
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 17:17   Link #345
Kirarakim

I am hoping they don't cut down Natsume & Sasayan's parts, I really like them. Although I suppose this is the type of series that could get a 2nd season.
Old 2012-10-31, 18:32   Link #346
Excorsism

Quote:
One more for the road

Oh here, have some more!

Spoiler for Sasayan x Natsume:
Old 2012-10-31, 23:21   Link #347
whitecloud

but do you think they will become a couple? natsume dont like guys that much...shes traumatic of guys and only see sasayan at most guyfriend
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 23:24   Link #348
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Oh here, have some more!

Spoiler for Sasayan x Natsume:

Oh, highschool love.... never experienced them.... I'm that dense of a man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of each character and their seiyuu, and a bit of info about the seiyuu.
Oh, so he is the seiyuu of Tomoya?! I'm really a fan of every character he voiced with. He is one of the most recognizable seiyuus (like Rei) out there...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:13   Link #349
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
but do you think they will become a couple? natsume dont like guys that much...shes traumatic of guys and only see sasayan at most guyfriend
She's not traumatic of guys, she just doesn't like them falling for her.
Old 2012-11-01, 00:58   Link #350
whitecloud

Quote:
She's not traumatic of guys, she just doesn't like them falling for her.
There must be a reason....most likely cause like because she's so pretty every guys fawn over her, every girl got jealous like what happened at the offline meeting and im sure in the past she must have accidentally seduced her best friend boyfriend/crush just like every shoujo manga out there.... thus the traumatic part
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 14:37   Link #351
Lota

Finally got around to watching the episode with the subs, and it was great as always the animation quality looked a bit better than last episode at least, VA's are as good as always and the story speaks for itself.

Anyway, I'm so happy that people are liking Haru more ^.^ I really like him and he really is a very interesting character himself, not just a foil to Shizuku. Though now it seems that he has 2 modes: a) agressive or b) happy, truth told a lot of the time he is sad, melancholic or just plain miserable. He is a well written character IMO and I really hope people like him more and more as time passes

Oh, and about Haru and Yuzan... someone speculated that their relationship is like that because of inheritance... no. Though nothing has been completely revealed in the manga yet, the reason is something you could both call much more simple and much more complicated. And his dad... I think we'll find out about it soon? Don't quite remember when o.O the Yoshida family situation is... complicated.

Aaaand I can't wait for more Natsume and Sasayan, love those two I also really loved the part in this episode when Shizuku and Haru were talking about their feelings. Can't wait for the next episode!

p.s. is this 1 cour? Because I can't really think of a good place where the anime can end if it is only 12-13 episodes long... If that's the case, I hope it gets a second season.
Lota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 19:32   Link #352
Kreceir

Spoiler for A rather Long Comic:

Spoiler for Translation what is saying in the Panel strip.:

Spoiler for A rather Daring Shizuku:
Old 2012-11-02, 08:20   Link #353
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreceir View Post

Spoiler for a rather daring shizuku:

^_^;
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 09:55   Link #354
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

That's blasphemy. I don't think Shizuku wear that kind of pantie
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 02:00   Link #355
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
Spoiler for A rather Long Comic:

Spoiler for Translation what is saying in the Panel strip.:
W-Wait! What happened before ?!

Quote:
Spoiler for A rather Daring Shizuku:
...it's good to have dreams.
Old 2012-11-05, 14:32   Link #356
EroKing

From

To
Old 2012-11-05, 15:22   Link #357
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I loved episode 6. Every character is just great. Especially Shizuku: she and Haru are both so smart they're stupid. The logical missteps would be frightening if I didn't have confidence that they will get together in the end. These kinds of things often frustrate me no end, but in this case I can somehow just enjoy them.

Tomatsu Haruka is doing a wonderful job. But Hanazawa Kana was at least as good in this episode, as the class rep. A terrific characterization and some glorious expressiveness.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-11-05 at 20:31.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 15:48   Link #358
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Another awesome episode. Haru with the glasses was just too much. And fuckin Class Rep...man, she's absolutely adorable. I really love her character.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 16:02   Link #359
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I love how everyone has such hilarious reactions, but the characters themselves are awesome too. It's funny how almost everyone is rooting for a SasayanxNatsume pairing (including me), even though there's been virtually no development that way (apart from the bikini photos bit which was only in the background)

Last edited by Haak; 2012-11-05 at 17:11.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 16:28   Link #360
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The comedy is so good. It works like a charm on me. Haru and his glasses, the class rep asking if Haru's got any balls, the overreaction, Haru and Shizuku's bluntness... this is fantastic stuff. It helps that every single character in this show is extremely likable (expect Yuzan, though he is enjoyable in his own way).

Class rep is a good addition. Her presence helped break the routine and spiced things up quite a bit. It turns out she has a lot in common with the rest of cast, starting with the lack of friends. Too bad for her she still has absolutely not chance whatsoever to conquer Haru's heart.

Tags
romantic comedy, shoujo