AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 18:38   Link #3981
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Reading chapter 194. Hilda mentioned earlier in the series for Oga to find servants or followers. I think we know why now.......... that Hilda wasn't be superficial but serious about that.
Technically speaking I don't think Oga would see them as followers or servants. More like I like you, your strong, but not as strong as me. The servant thing would probably equate to protecting Beel. Basically his own personal army since he really lacks one.
Old 2013-02-21, 19:32   Link #3982
pampz21
ShipCore

well no demon powers Oga is a one man army after all, but people with demon powers sucks because they just rely on the D powers!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 21:06   Link #3983
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Furuichi needs a piece of that seal.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 21:20   Link #3984
Diveman

furuichi was awesome in this chapter, he's been so serious for a while. Also, I think Nasu has a similar ability, to being able to transfer his demon power to his subordinates. Just as Oga did now (I think)

finally this is starting to get real
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 22:08   Link #3985
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for Awrya reply:
:
Yh mob character would only be there to serve as either comic relief or to used to surround Kanzaki and his Opponent shouting abuse at the opponent and praising Kanzaki for everything he does. Still the mob would be used as Beels butlers and what not. Like what En has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Spoiler for Tempest35 reply:
I never really got the whole sakura petals she has going there. Still if they where to get Koma's blessing then he would mostly be used as a throwing bag. Given that all the women he would have. He would mostly make a joke about having his own harem. I would saying out of all the red tails that would get Beel's seal would most likely be Nene, Aoi and Chiaki.

Even if it did take a while for this to happen it pretty much makes sense and it would not be seen as an ass pull. Given how the manga progressed and how the characters have turned out from the start till now. They all start off as enemies and then in time they pretty much all 5 groups became friends despite what Himekawa and Kanzaki would say you clearly know they happy about it deep down. Himekawa also wanted it but he is far smarter then Kanzaki thus why he left. He probably didn't want to admit it. Still I want Aiba to come back into the story. I liked his character plus he is strong. Though I wonder if Himekawa's wife would play a role in this arc. Given that the General did say not to do anything alone I can't help but think its the author way of saying his wife will come to his rescue and then it would show his digit seal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
well no demon powers Oga is a one man army after all, but people with demon powers sucks because they just rely on the D powers!
They want the D XD.

As for Beel choosing who he gives his seal to next I'm calling it that takes a while for it to happen given that it could take a lot of energy and when he is ready his EYEBROWs would go all rock lee/Gai sensei style. As that what happened in page 7 plus the pat on the back for Kanzaki's case or what ever part of the body he would hit.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 02:08   Link #3986
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I also don't think Nasubi is also real demon contractor. I mean when I looked his seal it looked like he has the number zero so I am suspecting that there is real contractor behind the scenes and I am guessing that that person must be the one who is the stronger just like Oga (maybe Fuji?). Also Baby Beel is the one who gave the seal to Kanzaki if I am not wrong by patting on his shoulder. So this means people who recognizes him as leader would be benefit from his powers. So people who lost the rock paper game are going to get seal of approval for sure. But what confuses me is that this number order thing. Why would Kanzaki got number one? I wonder if this has anything to do with: Kanzaki was the one who got his ass kicked first or have relation with shoulder pat earlier in this chapter. So as long as Baby Beel makes physical contact with others then they are going to get number in this way. Also one more thing I think Kanzaki and Himekawa started to realize that Oga has relationship with demons so in this way they are recognizing him as their boss so in this way they are also getting zebul spells from Oga by confirming the existence of demons.
Old 2013-02-23, 08:03   Link #3987
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
I also don't think Nasubi is also real demon contractor. I mean when I looked his seal it looked like he has the number zero so I am suspecting that there is real contractor behind the scenes and I am guessing that that person must be the one who is the stronger just like Oga (maybe Fuji?). Also Baby Beel is the one who gave the seal to Kanzaki if I am not wrong by patting on his shoulder. So this means people who recognizes him as leader would be benefit from his powers. So people who lost the rock paper game are going to get seal of approval for sure. But what confuses me is that this number order thing. Why would Kanzaki got number one? I wonder if this has anything to do with: Kanzaki was the one who got his ass kicked first or have relation with shoulder pat earlier in this chapter. So as long as Baby Beel makes physical contact with others then they are going to get number in this way. Also one more thing I think Kanzaki and Himekawa started to realize that Oga has relationship with demons so in this way they are recognizing him as their boss so in this way they are also getting zebul spells from Oga by confirming the existence of demons.
That could also work. Seeing how Hilda did say she lost the person with the contract and at that time Nasubi was show off his nipples/seal sooo it wouldn't be him or else she would not have lost him. Plus it would have been pointless to have the other guys in shadows if Nasubi was really the contractor. So I'm guessing its Taka as for told in the dream and as we haven't seen Taka so far it seems about right. I do hope Hilda explains the contract sharing. She would probably say its a sign of the young master growing up and being able to reward his servents with power and then proceed to say how she is pride to serve him :P. Until it said I would guess that its a first come first serve bases. So Kanzaki was the first to be touched so he get number 1. I would have thought the wet nurses that trained Kanzaki, Himekawa and co would have showed off their powers to them thus hinting that there are demons. Plus you know the lightening shocks that they received from Beel. But your idea seems more reasonable.
Old 2013-02-26, 09:02   Link #3988
bastek66

Awesome cover, Furuichi
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 09:06   Link #3989
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Awesome cover, Furuichi
The General in action!
Old 2013-02-26, 09:27   Link #3990
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Awesome cover indeed. Furuichi looks like a total badass.
Old 2013-02-26, 10:52   Link #3991
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Make way for Pillar Head Commander - Furunichi-sama~
Old 2013-02-26, 11:05   Link #3992
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Awesome cover, Furuichi
That is really a badass cover.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 12:12   Link #3993
Miraluka
Banned

Furuichi is a total badass there.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 12:16   Link #3994
shalala

Has the cover got something to do with the tissue paper arc?
Old 2013-02-26, 14:40   Link #3995
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Awesome cover, Furuichi
WHOA!!!!
Furuichi being a badass!?!?!
Who cares!! He looks like a TOTAL BOSS!!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:18   Link #3996
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Meh at the new cover
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:31   Link #3997
Bern-san

I love Furuichi in that cover
Old 2013-02-27, 14:43   Link #3998
shalala

Spoiler for Chapter 194:
Old 2013-02-28, 10:55   Link #3999
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter 194 is out. Kanzaki kicked major ass as expected.

The major reveal of the chapter is that Nasu is a spellmaster and not a mere contractor. Still not sure what the difference between the two is.
Old 2013-02-28, 12:33   Link #4000
Casshern

Oh man the allegiance bit killed me. Burst out laughing while at work...
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence