AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-04, 09:04   Link #201
real folk blues..

technical skill is a kind of smart isn't it?
aizen may well wasn't talented enough to create the hougyoku.. but he sure is really smart to deceive the whole of soul society like that.
Old 2006-01-04, 13:17   Link #202
Ledgem
Love Yourself

I'm going to be the rain on everyone's parade. Aizen can't be stupid, because he's a figment of the writer's imagination.

I do find it amusing how many people rushed to defend Aizen from The Small One's criticism, though (including NoSanninWa!) - I suppose that, despite being the villain, Aizen has garnered quite a following.

In a more general light, how does one define intelligence? There are many facets of how one can be intelligent. I don't think anyone can conclude who is "more intelligent" under these circumstances without being biased toward a character.
Old 2006-01-04, 15:12   Link #203
Grees
Ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem

I do find it amusing how many people rushed to defend Aizen from The Small One's criticism, though (including NoSanninWa!) - I suppose that, despite being the villain, Aizen has garnered quite a following.
And with many people, you mean all 3 of us.
Its because he's the villain, that gets him my vote.
Old 2006-01-05, 08:35   Link #204
Baphomet

Regarding intelligence,

Aizen's equivalent to a cunning businessman while Urahara is comparable to a successful scientist.

Both just as smart in their own way imo.
Old 2006-01-05, 14:45   Link #205
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem
I'm going to be the rain on everyone's parade. Aizen can't be stupid, because he's a figment of the writer's imagination.

In a more general light, how does one define intelligence? There are many facets of how one can be intelligent. I don't think anyone can conclude who is "more intelligent" under these circumstances without being biased toward a character.
Hmm, I do. Because if Aizen is able to orchestrate a coup that fools the entire populace of Soul Society, I think he's pretty smart.
Old 2006-01-06, 10:07   Link #206
real folk blues..

hehe..this is just a speculation BUT
ever thought that aizen might me more mad than kurotsuchi mayuri?
i was just thinking.. he won't tell the truth and he'll go great lengths to get the ultimate power.. would ichimaru and tousen be one day..his guinea pigs?
serves them right don't you think?
Old 2006-01-06, 16:25   Link #207
Biswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
hehe..this is just a speculation BUT
ever thought that aizen might me more mad than kurotsuchi mayuri?
i was just thinking.. he won't tell the truth and he'll go great lengths to get the ultimate power.. would ichimaru and tousen be one day..his guinea pigs?
serves them right don't you think?
True, but i'd rather be Aizen's experiment than Mayuri's experiment.
If you're Aizen's experiment - you'll get lied to and you might not get kicked out or something.
If you're Mayuri's experiment - You'll either become a monster of unspeakable horrors with some appendage where your mouth used to be, or you'd be dead when he blows you up for fun (this is actually the BEST thing that can happen to you if you're under him).
Old 2006-01-06, 20:50   Link #208
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

LOL yeah i agree on that...
Old 2006-01-07, 23:22   Link #209
Dionysus
Ichigo VS Hitsugaya plz

havin' not read the manga, i am curious to see how the storyline twist us around some more.
Old 2006-01-08, 06:09   Link #210
striderm
Adusa #1

If Bleach were Death Note, Urahara would be L and Aizen would be Light.
Old 2006-01-09, 09:24   Link #211
budak

[off topic]

Will Bleach continue after SS arc? Anyone knows or have any clue?
Old 2006-01-09, 09:40   Link #212
real folk blues..

^ yup
bleach fillers start the week after the one hour 63-64 episode..
quick question..komamura sajin..fox guy, is that what his shikai does? a bigger version of him attacks?
Old 2006-01-09, 14:27   Link #213
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
quick question..komamura sajin..fox guy, is that what his shikai does? a bigger version of him attacks?
Actually, that seems to be his Bankai. If you recall when he fought Kenpachi, he called out Bankai, then that huge armored guy appeared behind him.

However...the weird thing is that when he attacked Aizen, he had the big guy with him. Then during the fight, right before Aizen pulled a "ZOMGWTF?!" on Komamura with his hypnosis, Komamura yelled out Bankai...maybe he recalled the big guy during that brief "intermission"? I don't know...it's weird...
Old 2006-01-09, 16:22   Link #214
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueap
Komamura's Shikai is his bigger arm attack, his Bankai summon/create the big armoured guy. The one he used to attack Aizen at first was his Shikai.
I wouldnt exactly say that..remember the fight he had with kenpachi pre-bankai? He charged up and released it and the floor was broken and rocks were flying everywhere. I wouldnt be surprised if its earth elemental related but from what ive seen, it can "mirror" his movements.
Old 2006-01-09, 18:00   Link #215
Grees
Ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
I wouldnt exactly say that..remember the fight he had with kenpachi pre-bankai? He charged up and released it and the floor was broken and rocks were flying everywhere. I wouldnt be surprised if its earth elemental related but from what ive seen, it can "mirror" his movements.
Well, rocks flying could have been caused by his big arm shikai right?
Im pretty convince that Komamura's shikai is a big version of his sword arm striking wherever he likes it to strike. And his bankai is the giant who mimics his movements.
Old 2006-01-09, 18:52   Link #216
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grees
Well, rocks flying could have been caused by his big arm shikai right?
Dont think so because you dont see any arm when he does his tengen.
Old 2006-01-09, 19:48   Link #217
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Havent any of you guys stop to think...HMMMMM animation studios arent always perfect. They definitly messed up there, his shikai isnt what you all have seem to dub "Big arm". It's either the power up blast thing that he used against kenpachi, or he hasent showed it yet..
Old 2006-01-09, 20:26   Link #218
Friendless

Send a message via MSN to Friendless
Quote:
For example, if you were to present Aizen with a gun, 3000 toothpicks, a bowl of catsup and the protagonist; Aizen would use the toothpicks to etch out a small series of interconnected tunnel chambers, before using the catsup to lure ants into the chambers, using the friction from rubbing toothpicks together to ignite the catsup covered ants, causing them to run through the tunnel in a specific pattern as dictated by Native American weather rituals to summon a divine ray of light to blind the protaganist while a seperate division of fiery catsup ants run into the protaganists nostrils and devour him from within. The gun would then be used to blow a hole in the toothpick supports, thus causing the tunnel to collapse- dooming the protagonist to a suffocating, anty fate.

I call it the Nuclear Shark-tank law.
Spoken like a true evil genius *two claps* well done.
Old 2006-01-10, 11:39   Link #219
ChickMagnet

Episode 63 raw is up!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 63 raw is up!
Old 2006-01-17, 09:24   Link #220
Ichimaru

Dont u guys think bankai is overrated? When the yellow light came down to save aizen n co, the captians commander said theres no point in persueing them due to the light being inpenetrable, so does that mean havin the strongest fire sword cant penetrate it, ice sword cant penetrate it....then whats the point of havin bankai when ur enemy has sumthing stronger.