Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Kawasumi View Post
Naruto, Bleach and One Piece... the Trinity of Shounen right now, nothing new
Wolf's Rain - Soooo sloooooow
Fullmetal alchemist - kinda boring too
Ayashi no Ceres - I hate the female lead since episode 3
You're lucky I'm not very defensive... yet. Wolf's rain may be slow, but it is deep, heck I understood the story immediately from episode 4. ... I wish Kyero Fox was here.
Old 2007-10-25, 03:24   Link #863
Khaos

Everything which is somehoy related to Dragonball, this show is so depressingly bad!

Every single stupid-as-hell advertising anime like Pokemon, Digimon and Beyblade.

Then Lova Hina...i liked it somehow...but now I hate it, like I hate all those animes with some pathetic male idiot being constantly beaten up by one or more crazy females and putting up with everything, because he somehow is into the girl, who mistreats him so bad and because he is a loser without any self-respect.

Nearly every hentai-Anime that exists, meaning every hentai with that "iiyyaaaa....kimochiiii...daameee....uuuhhh"-cliché...yeah right, if a woman says "no", she always means "yes"...that's gross, as well as these constantly flowing body-fluids...hey, why are they all leaking, perhaps we should call a plumber. There are a lot more factors why I don't like hentais, but I will leave it at that.
Old 2007-10-25, 07:17   Link #864
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Its getting annoying when people hate a anime JUST Because its advertised a lot. So what? is it that you want to be the only one who likes that anime or something? You hate it when other people like it more than you?

Its immature to hate something because of that.
Old 2007-10-25, 09:08   Link #865
Khaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Its getting annoying when people hate a anime JUST Because its advertised a lot. So what? is it that you want to be the only one who likes that anime or something? You hate it when other people like it more than you?

Its immature to hate something because of that.
Sorry, you misunderstood me (or I phrased it wrong), I wanted to say, I don't like animes that are solely made for the purpose of advertising. I don't care, how many people like an anime, however it's better if there are more, then it will be more likely published here.

Last edited by Khaos; 2007-10-25 at 09:48.
Old 2007-10-25, 13:36   Link #866
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastRaven View Post
You're lucky I'm not very defensive... yet. Wolf's rain may be slow, but it is deep, heck I understood the story immediately from episode 4. ... I wish Kyero Fox was here.
All I can say is, everyone is subjected to what they hate and not.. Every has different likes and dislikes.. Mai Kawasumi was just stating her opinion, there's no need for you to get defensive, one should be free to express their opinion. It's like you're threatening her that's she's lucky you aren't defensive. She finds the anime slow, but you don't, neither do I, I love the anime.. But remember to respect one's opinion.. She isn't insulting Wolf's Rain anyway..
Old 2007-10-25, 14:22   Link #867
JustInn14
moo

PokeMon, season 2 onwards, maybe one exception, but it's gone down-hill since.

Naruto, never got into it. Bad animation at times, too.

Any "hentai" *barfs*

And (almost) ANY anime that requires you to watch EVERY EPISODE! Not to mention, it would have a "never ending story line" blaurkhsch .

Last edited by monir; 2007-10-26 at 12:41.
Old 2007-10-25, 17:14   Link #868
Kalintz Higurashi

Send a message via MSN to Kalintz Higurashi
Death Note... That anime pissed me off. Was great and then after L died it just got really bad.... Hit the climax and dived down hill. Light became a moron.
Noir.... I had to force my self to watch it and kept falling asleep it was so boring.
Aeon Flux... I hate that animation even if it is old... ugh.
Angel Links... Just no...
Inuyasha... -Take's his friends disks(I don't own it) grabs a random dog and plays frisbee with it- Rumiko Takahashi is amazing but this anime makes me want to shoot myself. All of her other animes are great though.
Sorcerer Hunters... no explanation just throw it away.
Old 2007-10-25, 19:09   Link #869
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInn14 View Post
PokeMon, season 2 onwards, maybe one exception, but it's gone down-hill since.

Naruto, never got into it. Bad animation at times, too.

Any "hentai" *barfs*

And (almost) ANY anime that requires you to watch EVERY EPISODE! Not to mention, it would have a "never ending story line" blaurkhsch .

Naruto has bad animations? When?

Hentai is for the older people ^_^ *points to your age* :P jk
Old 2007-10-25, 21:02   Link #870
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
All I can say is, everyone is subjected to what they hate and not.. Every has different likes and dislikes.. Mai Kawasumi was just stating her opinion, there's no need for you to get defensive, one should be free to express their opinion. It's like you're threatening her that's she's lucky you aren't defensive. She finds the anime slow, but you don't, neither do I, I love the anime.. But remember to respect one's opinion.. She isn't insulting Wolf's Rain anyway..
The wolf pack still lives! (right now I'm in hot blood)

Another anime I hate is the OVA Shin Getter robo vs Neo Getter Robo. For heaven sake, why make a new set of Getter Robo when Shin Getter Robo is already the strongest of them all? And the new pilots, they can't pilot for heck, especially the new pilot for Neo Getter 1!

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2007-10-25 at 21:15.
Old 2007-10-25, 21:13   Link #871
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Naruto has bad animations? When?
You've never seen a "poorly drawn Naruto scenes" thread? Especially during the dark times of constant filler? I envy you.
Old 2007-10-25, 21:17   Link #872
Sassarai
Army of One

Im going to have to add Wolf Rain on here.
Old 2007-10-25, 21:20   Link #873
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
Im going to have to add Wolf Rain on here.
Argh! Not again! I have no choice (goes in defensive mode)!

Most don't see the beauty of wolves! Kyero Fox, now I know I you feel man. This wolf has finally awakened!
Old 2007-10-25, 22:00   Link #874
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Quote:
You're lucky I'm not very defensive... yet.
What? Is that a threat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
That's right, I wasn't saying anything offensive, for me, this anime was really, but really slow, and that's all, is like I have seen many people insulting Shakugan no Shana, my favorite anime, but well, I respect their opinion, is that what they think about SnS, fine, for me is good for them is not

Quote:
Most don't see the beauty of wolves! Kyero Fox, now I know I you feel man. This wolf has finally awakened!
LOL, That's funny. Actually I started watching Wolf's Rain 'cause I love, really really love wolves... wolves are my fave animal, I actually have a siberian husky when I was little just because looks like a wolf, but The anime dissapointed me

Old 2007-10-25, 22:29   Link #875
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
What? Is that a threat?

That's right, I wasn't saying anything offensive, for me, this anime was really, but really slow, and that's all, is like I have seen many people insulting Shakugan no Shana, my favorite anime, but well, I respect their opinion, is that what they think about SnS, fine, for me is good for them is not

LOL, That's funny. Actually I started watching Wolf's Rain 'cause I love, really really love wolves... wolves are my fave animal, I actually have a siberian husky when I was little just because looks like a wolf, but The anime dissapointed me
This wolf just doesn't like being insulted. Don't worry, threats aren't my thing.

See Wolf's Rain is very close to my heart, and having it hated psyches me up for a fight; it's like Wolf's Rain is a part of me, and I'll love it even in death.

You love wolves, I love all wolves. Too bad I don't live in a cold climate place.

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2007-10-25 at 22:50.
Old 2007-10-25, 22:46   Link #876
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

And as for the actual topic, I nominate this"gem", though it had me laughing so hard.
Old 2007-10-25, 23:14   Link #877
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
And as for the actual topic, I nominate this"gem", though it had me laughing so hard.
oh my god.. such bad acting "OMG WTF! AAh! Giant wings!"

X'D yes I too think this deserves to be thrown into a fire like a frisbee

P.S. Fox>Wolf>every other animal =(
Old 2007-10-25, 23:19   Link #878
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Funny, I was going to watch that. I'll just see if it does end up in the shooting range.
Old 2007-10-25, 23:39   Link #879
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Quote:
This wolf just doesn't like being insulted. Don't worry, threats aren't my thing.

See Wolf's Rain is very close to my heart, and having it hated psyches me up for a fight; it's like Wolf's Rain is a part of me, and I'll love it even in death.

You love wolves, I love all wolves. Too bad I don't live in a cold climate place.
I wasn't insulting you

Yeah, I know, SnS is in my heart too, but I guess that people calling it "Bleach rip-off" made to tend to ignore that kind of coments, like I said, that's their opinion.

I'm going to add Kinnikuman Nisei... oh I don't know why I actually saw that anime

Old 2007-10-25, 23:44   Link #880
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
I wasn't insulting you

Yeah, I know, SnS is in my heart too, but I guess that people calling it "Bleach rip-off" made to tend to ignore that kind of coments, like I said, that's their opinion.

I'm going to add Kinnikuman Nisei... oh I don't know why I actually saw that anime
I guess we can call it even then.

Argh! Can you believe it, that Garzey's Wing really is rubbish! Good thing I didn't continue to buy it, otherwise, my money goes to the shooting range again!
Closed Thread