grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Ooh! White! :
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10196665
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10180746

I'm considering the Deluxe Edition one....hmmm
I wouldn't buy from hobby search if I were you. Their Shipping cost is like rape... AmiAmi is the way to go, with discount as well.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=TOY-RBT-2299

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 20:58   Link #122
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Well, since a google turns up nothing, here you go, also with some stuff I have... cant display all, no space...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Neat collection there. Its a shame we couldn't see the rest of the A3 collection. Love those character figures a lot. I want a Sumika figure, but she's too expensive. I demand another release for her.

Ah, Age Graphicers. It's a must-have artbook for every ML fan especially since there's aren't any good scans of the illustrations in the net.

Quote:
I wouldn't buy from hobby search if I were you. Their Shipping cost is like rape... AmiAmi is the way to go, with discount as well.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=TOY-RBT-2299
Indeed. I regret making my purchases on their site. I didn't find out about AmiAmi until much later which is a shame.

ok, guys. Here's some more expensive collectibles from Kotobukiya and new pictures for the TSF models

Images
Cryska and Inia

Images
F-15 and Typhoon

Source
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 22:38   Link #123
nexcal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Neat collection there. Its a shame we couldn't see the rest of the A3 collection. Love those character figures a lot. I want a Sumika figure, but she's too expensive. I demand another release for her.

Ah, Age Graphicers. It's a must-have artbook for every ML fan especially since there's aren't any good scans of the illustrations in the net.

Indeed. I regret making my purchases on their site. I didn't find out about AmiAmi until much later which is a shame.

ok, guys. Here's some more expensive collectibles from Kotobukiya and new pictures for the TSF models

Images
Cryska and Inia

Images
F-15 and Typhoon

Source
Sweeeet! I can't wait to get my hands on that EF-2000. They should seriously consider making the F15 non-scale as well. 1/144 is too tiny.

The Type-00A will be coming out next month but it's a webshop exclusive so you guys better get it before it's too late.
nexcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 12:29   Link #124
TheDisruptiveOne

Any Cui related merchandise available yet?

Last edited by TheDisruptiveOne; 2012-10-14 at 16:42.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 21:37   Link #125
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexcal View Post
Sweeeet! I can't wait to get my hands on that EF-2000. They should seriously consider making the F15 non-scale as well. 1/144 is too tiny.

The Type-00A will be coming out next month but it's a webshop exclusive so you guys better get it before it's too late.
If I was creative with my hands then I would've ordered it too, but I'm not. Do post a picture once you are done with it though. I enjoy looking at other peoples work when it comes to building models

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Any Cui related merchandise available yet?
none that I'm aware of. That may change, and it'd be great if it does. A scale figure of Yifei in her fortified suit is a must. Actually, why can't we have more male figures from the franchise too? Takeru has one, but the other male leads don't. Its sad.

Oh, and the character Kotobukiya decided to put on the box of 1/144 scale Type-94 Imperial colors is... HIBIKI!!!! Anyone else purchasing it? Its tempting especially if it comes with the Wardog decals. Ah.... yes... please, let it be true.

Images
Wardog 1, Type-94 Shiranui
Old 2012-10-14, 21:40   Link #126
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I want more non-scale model kits from Koto to come out.

Where's my fucking Raptor!?

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 21:46   Link #127
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
If I was creative with my hands then I would've ordered it too, but I'm not. Do post a picture once you are done with it though. I enjoy looking at other peoples work when it comes to building models

none that I'm aware of. That may change, and it'd be great if it does. A scale figure of Yifei in her fortified suit is a must. Actually, why can't we have more male figures from the franchise too? Takeru has one, but the other male leads don't. Its sad.

Oh, and the character Kotobukiya decided to put on the box of 1/144 scale Type-94 Imperial colors is... HIBIKI!!!! Anyone else purchasing it? Its tempting especially if it comes with the Wardog decals. Ah.... yes... please, let it be true.

Images
Oh ho ho ho... Wardog colors? Time to make a one-armed bandit doroma... I wonder when the A-06s will come out as well...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-10-14, 21:57   Link #128
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Hmmm... Now that I take a closer look, it doesn't feel like its his Shiranui due to the absence of two Type-74 PB Blades.

Quote:
Oh ho ho ho... Wardog colors? Time to make a one-armed bandit doroma... I wonder when the A-06s will come out as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Where's my fucking Raptor!?
Well, we have 40-50 years left in our lifespan. We have plenty of time to wait...

Jokes aside. We just got a Typhoon. Maybe Raptor or the Berkut is next.
Old 2012-10-14, 22:22   Link #129
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Hmmm... Now that I take a closer look, it doesn't feel like its his Shiranui due to the absence of two Type-74 PB Blades.

Well, we have 40-50 years left in our lifespan. We have plenty of time to wait...

Jokes aside. We just got a Typhoon. Maybe Raptor or the Berkut is next.
Unfortunately, the 1/144 line only ever comes with [One Each] of the sword and gun pylons (Though there are two guns and swords). You need two kits to have a completed set (or madz scratch building skillz). How lazy can Koto be...

Old 2012-10-14, 22:26   Link #130
nexcal

Quote:

Images
Neither am I but it's a snap-fit kit so it's not that hard. I've started building the Tarisa custom 2 months back but only the right arm is done so far. I'm just lazy.
Old 2012-10-15, 01:25   Link #131
nexcal

Here's my tribute to the F22A EMD Phase 2 which just premiered today.
A shot of my Revoltech F22A in a not-so-cool pose using a crappy camera.

Old 2012-10-15, 23:40   Link #132
nexcal

Quote:
Unfortunately, the 1/144 line only ever comes with [One Each] of the sword and gun pylons (Though there are two guns and swords). You need two kits to have a completed set (or madz scratch building skillz). How lazy can Koto be...
What's the difference between the A3 line and the A3 TMC? I can't seem to find any information in English so I thought I'd ask the expert.
Old 2012-10-16, 00:28   Link #133
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
What's the difference between the A3 line and the A3 TMC? I can't seem to find any information in English so I thought I'd ask the expert.
TMC is just a low cost A3. The general design and size is the same, but the painting is lesser quality, weapons and accessories are less. The TMC does include some newer mechanics compared to the older series of A3 though, such as neck joints for the Type-00R. Both are at the 1/100 scale.

Old 2012-10-16, 04:20   Link #134
nexcal

Quote:
TMC is just a low cost A3. The general design and size is the same, but the painting is lesser quality, weapons and accessories are less. The TMC does include some newer mechanics compared to the older series of A3 though, such as neck joints for the Type-00R. Both are at the 1/100 scale.
I see. Thanks for the information. I have seen pictures of A3 figures sold in loose packaging (plastic bag without any box) as well. What are those then?
Old 2012-10-16, 04:24   Link #135
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
I see. Thanks for the information. I have seen pictures of A3 figures sold in loose packaging (plastic bag without any box) as well. What are those then?
Can't be exactly sure unless you can provide a link, but I would assume its second hand figures after the owners have thrown away the original box?

Old 2012-10-16, 20:20   Link #136
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Link please. Would be very happy to put my hands on a Berkut. Or a YF-23.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 21:33   Link #137
nexcal

Quote:
Can't be exactly sure unless you can provide a link, but I would assume its second hand figures after the owners have thrown away the original box?
I saw 2 of them on YAJ but they're not there anymore. I thought they were used items as well but they were both packed very neatly.

Could be a seller with OCD.
Old 2012-10-16, 21:51   Link #138
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
I saw 2 of them on YAJ but they're not there anymore. I thought they were used items as well but they were both packed very neatly.

Could be a seller with OCD.
From your description, its confirmed to be second hand without box.

Some YJA sellers display the items in their original plastic support to show the quality, but still comes with the original box if its shown in another picture or stated in the description.

The description [商品の状態] will also state if its new [新品] or used [中古] so its easy to check. You should still read the seller comments to see what the description of the item is like, if it comes with all parts or if its discolored.

Most Japan sellers are quite honest in their descriptions in my experience. Only once I felt like I got cheated, when my Black EF-2000 came without the Mk-57 parts, so I ended up getting a second one. Using it as a test base for weapon parts now. Since it went through a proxy I can't return the item. So read carefully.

Old 2012-10-17, 16:17   Link #139
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Whoa! You have two of those? Damn, I'm envious. I want to get one too, but I already have a Typhoon with the regular paint job.

Well, here's another picture of my A3 collection. It was taken when my 00C arrived. It also includes the Russian bunny as well as my spare 00R.

Images
00C and Bunny

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-10-17 at 17:03.
Old 2012-10-17, 18:21   Link #140
nexcal

Quote:
From your description, its confirmed to be second hand without box.

Some YJA sellers display the items in their original plastic support to show the quality, but still comes with the original box if its shown in another picture or stated in the description.

The description [商品の状態] will also state if its new [新品] or used [中古] so its easy to check. You should still read the seller comments to see what the description of the item is like, if it comes with all parts or if its discolored.

Most Japan sellers are quite honest in their descriptions in my experience. Only once I felt like I got cheated, when my Black EF-2000 came without the Mk-57 parts, so I ended up getting a second one. Using it as a test base for weapon parts now. Since it went through a proxy I can't return the item. So read carefully.
I got confused when I saw this picture.

Quote:
Whoa! You have two of those? Damn, I'm envious. I want to get one too, but I already have a Typhoon with the regular paint job.

Well, here's another picture of my A3 collection. It was taken when my 00C arrived. It also includes the Russian bunny as well as my spare 00R.

Images
00C and Bunny
That's a nice collection. You only collect slick-looking mechas eh?